New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
2350 Executive Center Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorkprime.com/
- Phone: 5619983881
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: NY Prime is available for booking 7 days a week beginning at 11:30am. For your privacy you will have the option to utilize the entire restaurant, elegant Wine Room or semi-private South Room. We offer our full dinner menu as well as three prix fixe menus that may be personalized to accommodate your needs with a minimum requirement of 20 guests or more. There are no room fees charged.
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment 7 nights a week, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
A word from New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
Awarded “Best Steakhouse” by Boca Raton & Ft. Lauderdale Magazine and inducted into Boca Raton Magazine Hall of Fame for “Best Steak”; New York Prime has created a loud, bustling social environment for ladies and gents alike. The menu features expertly broiled USDA Prime Steaks, colossal Baked Shrimp and live Lobster– including “Big Red” a 12lbs.+ Lobster. Sip colorful cocktails or a glass of wine and enjoy live entertainment nightly. *Please note, high chairs are not available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)vibrant bar scene (35)hot spot (30)fit for foodies (29)notable wine list (26)good for groups (24)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (21)scenic view (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Disappointing SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/27/2014I had the NY Strip 10oz and was thoroughly disappointed. I asked for the temperature to be medium plus and was probably medium minus. That usually would not have been the end of he world if it was a quality cut of meat. But this wasn't. It was a bit grisly, not tender at all. It was honestly the poorest quality strip I have had in years. The rest of the meal was fine. But getting a bad steak at what is supposed to be a great steak house is not good enough.
- Ears Still RingingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2014We were meeting recent new friends for a night out for thr first time. We were seated in the first main room, not close to the bar. However, a band was playing and the speakers were so loud it was extremely difficult to hear each other. It made for an unpleasant experience. Three of the meals were good. However, since I do not eat beef I ordered the Garlic Chicken, which had no garlic taste and was dry. This was my first and last visit to New York Prime. By the way, we had 7:00 p.m. reservations on a Tuesday night. Does this time really call for such a noisy band?
- ALWAYS EXCELLENT!!AngelaDined on 8/26/2014Consistently great in every way: food quality, taste, presentation, service, & ambiance. A real winner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFood4thoughtVIPDined on 8/24/2014We were looking forward to returning to this restaurant. It has been a few years, but now that we've moved to FL we wanted to have an awesome meal at this place my husband had loved. The veal chop was fry and tasteless. My lobster was supposed to be 3 pounds but at best it was 2 1/2.Special Features:
- Not Just DinnerNYPrimeVIPDined on 8/22/2014We definitely enjoyed our dinner at New York Prime Steakhouse in Boca Raton. Our reservation time was honored and we were seated immediately upon entering the restaurant. The hostesses were very accommodating and welcoming. The drinks were poured tableside and made and mixed perfectly. The entrees were cooked as requested and served warm, and as ordered. The Cheese Mashed Potatoes had a creamy, cheesy texture. Sauteed mushrooms were an excellent compliment to the steaks. This restaurant takes their desserts to a whole other level - try the Sundae for four people, or the mountain of Chocolate Cake to see and taste for yourself!Special Features:
- Wonderul NightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The food and service were superb. We were celebrating our daughter's start of college life and it was a great evening. The steaks were great and the service wonderful. The only reason we did not give it a 5 star rating was because of the sides. They were good, but not great. The steaks were cooked to perfection and the sides were good, but not as flavorful as the steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boyfriend's BirthdaystevensgirlDined on 8/15/2014This is my boyfriend's favorite restaurant, and we go there at least 4 times a year. He had the steak, of course and I had the 3lbs lobster. Best lobster I've ever had. The waiter was terrific as well.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday/AnniversarySupertoothVIPDined on 8/14/2014We have dined at New York Prime many times. The previous management left much to be desired. However, the current management provides fine dining and excellent service. I highly recommend New York Prime as the prime steak house in Boca.Special Features:
- Delicious foodFancypantsDined on 8/14/2014The food was wonderful. The service was great except the server was a little slow getting to us. But would highly recommend going here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Perfect ambiance and dinner. Food was spectacular. Great place for romantic dinner for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatdisappointedDined on 8/4/2014The food and service are always terrific. Perfectly prepared steak and delicious sides. Dessert and coffee were perfect too, with a humongous piece of chocolate cake to die for! This is my favorite steakhouse anywhere. The singer was also great with a great voice and terrific playlist.Special Features:
- vb0366Dined on 8/4/2014Booked reservation through Open Table. Indicated that we were celebrating a birthday. Restaurant did not even acknowledge. My family had to remind server of occasion(lighted candle in a straw on a piece of cake)??? Quality of Food was disappointing. No WOW factor here!Special Features:
- ExcellentSharonVIPDined on 8/1/2014NY Prime never disappoints. Food is always amazing. Atmosphere is incredible. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is a foodie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- party cityilikefoodtoomuchVIPDined on 7/31/2014it was a thursday night and the joint was jumpin'. fun steakhouse with delicious food. best creamed spinach ever. we ordered porterhouse medium and it came rare. the server graciously took it back and it was cooked to perfection. we appreciate when a mistake is made that is corrected quickly and as nicely as it was. classy. fabulous huge chocolate cake was a fun finish!Special Features:
- New York Prime is the BESTBOCAGIGIDined on 7/29/2014Fabulous dinner experience! The Cakebread wine was paired perfectly, the filet mignon was juicy and tender, cooked to perfection, and the stuffed shrimp were magnificant. To top off a perfect meal we had an extarodinary slice of key lime pie. Unlike many other Boca restaurants, New York Prime has live music. Ronnie Keys is great and my wife LOVES to dance and enjoy the music. I would definitely recommend New York Prime! Best steakhouse in Boca for sure...Special Features:
- PhilCPAPhilcpaDined on 7/27/2014Quality of meat was not what it should be. The only thing prime was the restaurants name and the baked potato. I would have to recheck the menu, but I believe the menu did not promise the meat to be prime.
- All around a fabulous place!NikSchDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I went with my parents to celebrate their anniversary :) our first time at NY Prime, and we all loved it. Everything was very good from the bread & jumbo shrimp cocktail we ordered for an appetizer to the main course and delicious chocolate cake, nothing was short of perfection! The service was impeccable, so friendly and caring, answered any questions we had, made suggestions, and the owner even talked to us for awhile making us feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatDined on 7/18/2014great restaurant would send anyone to restaurant great for all occasions the food was great service excellentSpecial Features:
- always goodDisappointedVIPDined on 7/15/2014No kids menu, the fried potatoes were bad ant too oily, the carpaccio had horse radish , the meat was always good and thw mushrooms were thw bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2014We enjoyed NY Prime very much. Our waiter Barney did a great job on guiding us thru the menu and was on top of all of our needs. Nick the manager was incredibly inviting and kind making sure our experience was flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all in the details…FoodieForeverDined on 7/8/2014It was the first birthday celebration with my fiancé and I couldn't be happier with the experience that New York Prime created for him. Live music was great. We were greeted by the host Gio and our waiter Nick (stellar and I highly recommend requesting him). We weren't sure if we wanted the type of oysters they were offering so Nick sent out two on the house for us to sample (we actually didn't care for them and were quite surprised a restaurant of such caliber would only offer gulf and no east coast options). The thick cut bacon and the bone in ribeye were amazing! Gio a nice bday dessert sent over - once again on the house. Their attention to detail and really making us feel special will inevitably guarantee our return and regularity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantaustineVIPDined on 7/4/2014I love eating at New York Prime. I have eaten here at least 4-5 times a year, maybe more. First time I encountered a sharing charge. I was really surprised because my husband and I order the same identical meal every time. One large porterhouse. In today's world most people don't eat that much meat themselves. All the sides are shared at the table. Why would a sharing charge be tacked on for a large steak.Special Features:
- Great MealiebcpaVIPDined on 7/4/2014The Peter Luger's of Southeast Florida. All around great meal, service etc.Special Features:
- If you like steak look no further.VanSrDined on 6/28/2014I know of no better steakhouse. I am a very frequent business traveler, both inside and outside the United States. Go to this restaurant expecting a great meal and you will not be disappointed. We ate there with a party of 8, two of the party had seafood and it was as excellent as the steak. Four of our party shared a 40 ounce steak. Each of them had enough to eat and the restaurant was pleased to serve it that way. They have a very good bar and a very good wine list. They even had live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a Dull Momentjvd1659VIPDined on 6/18/2014I've been going here for 14 years and never have had anything but a great meal and time. The valet takes your care, no need to give your name. You walk in the hostess greets you by name. The waiters are extremely well trained. The steaks are the best. I can't wait for next dinner there.Special Features:
- Beautiful but LacklusterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014heard alot about this restaurant which was recommended over the many steakhouses in Boca. We were a mature party of four , spent $300.00 with only a couple of glasses of wine and ordinarily very easy to please... The decor and ambiance was beautiful - a Casablanca feeling - clean and very energetic! The waiter was lackluster - eager for us to hurry on our orders and move on with the dinner. No input - seemed sarcastic and a bit annoyed. The steaks compared well to your average $$$/$$$$ steak house in Boca, the salmon was dry and swimming in oil or butter (poor choice on my part for a steakhouse, I know), Only thing I could recommend about NY would be enjoying a drink at the bar for the atmosphere. - sorry!Special Features:
- ExcellentSuperbDined on 6/5/2014Food is excellent and the Service was wonderful! The porterhouse fed three and we took some home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continually the best restauarantHcopenVIPDined on 6/4/2014Continually the best restaurant .... Really the best! Thanks for another great mealI would recommend this to a friend.
- We weren't important enoughCarnivore1455Dined on 5/31/2014This way overpriced place for regulars with the means to not care about cost didn't provide us the same level of service that regulars received. I informed them it was my wife's birthday which they completely overlooked/ignored! Our request for one was denied; we were told that the were reserved and "they go fast." That much I can understand as we made reservations a couple days in advance and if you did not have a reservation you could not get in. However one of the booths being held was not used until the end of our meal and the other, right by our table, was seated after we had been served our salads, with one of the two couples being seated questioning why they could not have a table and that they didn't want a booth.
- OutstandingBrianDined on 5/22/2014Have been ndining at NY Prime for many years and as always the food, service and ambience were outstanding!Special Features:
- Amazing!deemarieVIPDined on 5/22/2014Food was Amazing! Service was spectacular! A but pricey, but worth it! Couldn't have asked for a better experience while on vacation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LittleCasear5Dined on 5/21/2014We come to The Boca Raton Resort every May and always make a point to dine at your restaurant. We were celebrating a special birthday this time and the staff could not of been nicer. The food was outstanding. It was an all around wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Steak HouseSteveDined on 5/15/2014This has turned out to be our favorite steak restaurant in the area - aged beef cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/14/2014We hadn't been back in a few months for no particular reason. As always the food was sensational! We had the lamb chops, the best ever, a strip steak, done perfectly and so flavorful! The sides are amazing as is even the breads!! If I could, I'd eat here every night, however the food is so good, we'd be 400 pounds!! A great evening with great service. A little loud with the music but part of the fun!
- Excellent!!!!TampaGirlDined on 5/14/2014I travel for business and have been to many nice steak houses all over the country. I have to say that NY Prime in Boca was THE best one I have ever been to. The food was fantastic, service was impeccable, and the atmosphere was comfortable and not stuffy. Our waiter was very knowledgable and on top of everything. You must save room for dessert as they fly it in from places around the country. The White chocolate banana cream pie is to die for!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful foodSusanDined on 5/12/2014Both the food and ambiance were superb. I can't wait until my next visit.Special Features:
- excellent as alwaysEatingOutVIPDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day and even with an early seating and the restaurant full, a great meal with great service. NY Prime never disappoints, steaks were great as were all the sides. An enjoyable and delicious way to end Mother's Day!Special Features:
- New Yok Prime BocaAnthonyCDined on 5/11/2014been going there since 1999, never been disappointed !Special Features:
- The following 416 reviews are from the New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Very nice place in BocaDanyVIPDined on 5/1/2014We frequent this place regularly, only since recently. This time around a little on the quiet side for this establishment, I guess the winter birds have left. Although we were not completely happy with our meal, our own version of surf and turf, 3.5 LBS lobster and fillet Mignon, lobster was cooked different in different places, meat overdone, this is not standard for this place, it normally is GOOD. I guess just this time was not the right time? Always pleasure going there, wine list is dangerous.Special Features:
- xxxxVIPDined on 4/30/2014Just consistent great food, all done perfectly, the service was super, great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.