New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
2350 Executive Center Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorkprime.com/
- Phone: 5619983881
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: NY Prime is available for booking 7 days a week beginning at 11:30am. For your privacy you will have the option to utilize the entire restaurant, elegant Wine Room or semi-private South Room. We offer our full dinner menu as well as three prix fixe menus that may be personalized to accommodate your needs with a minimum requirement of 20 guests or more. There are no room fees charged.
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment 7 nights a week, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
A word from New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton
Awarded “Best Steakhouse” by Boca Raton & Ft. Lauderdale Magazine and inducted into Boca Raton Magazine Hall of Fame for “Best Steak”; New York Prime has created a loud, bustling social environment for ladies and gents alike. The menu features expertly broiled USDA Prime Steaks, colossal Baked Shrimp and live Lobster– including “Big Red” a 12lbs.+ Lobster. Sip colorful cocktails or a glass of wine and enjoy live entertainment nightly. *Please note, high chairs are not available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)vibrant bar scene (38)fit for foodies (28)hot spot (26)good for groups (23)notable wine list (23)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (18)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- 4 pounds of maine attractionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014The lobster, lobster, deshelled and service impeccably by a hospitality proSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful eveningRomanDined on 10/16/2014The food, service and ambiance were perfect for our 56th anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakhouseJUDYVIPDined on 10/15/2014This is what a great steakhouse should be. Excellent quality meat, terrific bread, good sides, and excellent service. Just found out that on wednesday, unaccompanied women get free drinks at the bar. My only complaint is that the music can be way too loud. Please turn down the microphone !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening for celebratingDiningDiVIPDined on 10/12/2014We were immediately greeted and warm birthday wishes were extended to my husband on our recent visit. The wine list has a wonderful selection by bottle or glass. He had the bone-in rib eye steak that he found to be very tasty, but felt it was drowning in butter and was rare instead of medium rare. My lobster was presented beautifully and then expertly cracked and attractively arranged and served on a platter. The lobster was delicious melt-in-your-mouth perfection. For sides, we had the best in town lyonnaise potatoes--and the rather bland asparagus that was saved by adding the hollandaise sauce. A lovely treat was the french vanilla ice cream and warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie dessert presented to the birthday boy!Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience at NY Prime. The food and service were especially excellent. The filet mignon and butterflied lamb chops were both excellent choices. They were prepared perfectly. We were thrilled that it was NOT noisy. Look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectionMaccDined on 10/3/2014To say that a restaurant is continually great is very rare (excuse the pun), but NY Prime is wonderful every time..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarianDined on 10/2/2014Food is awesome service is great BUT it is waaaaasy too noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ReviewJCGSrDined on 10/1/2014Great Service Steaks perfect A former hallmark their pasta AlFredo was terrible. They lost their former fabulous recipe for their former signature offering.Special Features:
- Still the best steakhouse in BocaBigBruceDined on 10/1/2014I have dined here many times in the past, and, NY Prime continues to be the best steakhouse in the area. The steaks are the best, and, are prepared to perfection. The service is always first class! I am not a big red meat eater, i only have a steak about once a month, but, if I ate steak every night, I could go to NY Prime every night!Special Features:
- JoyceDined on 9/26/2014Always good. Wonderful waiter. Fun and energetic. Wish it was easier to talk...very loud but that will not stop us from coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place has gone downhill!ScottNVIPDined on 9/21/2014This place used to be my 'go to' place for a special night out. It was a tough reservation to get except for odd hours. It was a place we'd look forward to and get excited about. I haven't been here for two years- what a change! The best things on the menu were the salads and slab-bacon. The steaks and chops, at Luger's prices, were tasteless at best. my porterhouse had no taste and the lamb chops barely tasted like lamb. In general it was the steak sauce that was tasty and if you slathered enough of it on anything it tasted ok. It was empty when we walked in with a really loud live piano player who might not have been bad in a different setting. I felt bad signing my check for $400 for 4 with a drink apiece, shared salads, and no dessert.
- The bestRichGVIPDined on 9/11/2014We've tried most steakhouses in the boynton-boca area and there is no doubt that this is the best of them. Their steaks are perfect, the sides are huge and service is impeccable.
- Not worth itFoodie14Dined on 9/2/2014A waste of my money. Lobster was over cooked and sides were bland.
- Great niteOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/29/2014our server did exactly what we asked and smiled all the time. The food as always was excellent and we look forward to our next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/27/2014I had the NY Strip 10oz and was thoroughly disappointed. I asked for the temperature to be medium plus and was probably medium minus. That usually would not have been the end of he world if it was a quality cut of meat. But this wasn't. It was a bit grisly, not tender at all. It was honestly the poorest quality strip I have had in years. The rest of the meal was fine. But getting a bad steak at what is supposed to be a great steak house is not good enough.
- Good choice for dinnerRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 8/26/2014Food very good. Wait staff quite attentive. Good atmosphere for fine diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ears Still RingingNoNoiseForMeDined on 8/26/2014We were meeting recent new friends for a night out for thr first time. We were seated in the first main room, not close to the bar. However, a band was playing and the speakers were so loud it was extremely difficult to hear each other. It made for an unpleasant experience. Three of the meals were good. However, since I do not eat beef I ordered the Garlic Chicken, which had no garlic taste and was dry. This was my first and last visit to New York Prime. By the way, we had 7:00 p.m. reservations on a Tuesday night. Does this time really call for such a noisy band?
- ALWAYS EXCELLENT!!AngelaDined on 8/26/2014Consistently great in every way: food quality, taste, presentation, service, & ambiance. A real winner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFood4thoughtVIPDined on 8/24/2014We were looking forward to returning to this restaurant. It has been a few years, but now that we've moved to FL we wanted to have an awesome meal at this place my husband had loved. The veal chop was fry and tasteless. My lobster was supposed to be 3 pounds but at best it was 2 1/2.Special Features:
- Not Just DinnerNYPrimeVIPDined on 8/22/2014We definitely enjoyed our dinner at New York Prime Steakhouse in Boca Raton. Our reservation time was honored and we were seated immediately upon entering the restaurant. The hostesses were very accommodating and welcoming. The drinks were poured tableside and made and mixed perfectly. The entrees were cooked as requested and served warm, and as ordered. The Cheese Mashed Potatoes had a creamy, cheesy texture. Sauteed mushrooms were an excellent compliment to the steaks. This restaurant takes their desserts to a whole other level - try the Sundae for four people, or the mountain of Chocolate Cake to see and taste for yourself!Special Features:
- Wonderul NightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The food and service were superb. We were celebrating our daughter's start of college life and it was a great evening. The steaks were great and the service wonderful. The only reason we did not give it a 5 star rating was because of the sides. They were good, but not great. The steaks were cooked to perfection and the sides were good, but not as flavorful as the steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boyfriend's BirthdaystevensgirlDined on 8/15/2014This is my boyfriend's favorite restaurant, and we go there at least 4 times a year. He had the steak, of course and I had the 3lbs lobster. Best lobster I've ever had. The waiter was terrific as well.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday/AnniversarySupertoothVIPDined on 8/14/2014We have dined at New York Prime many times. The previous management left much to be desired. However, the current management provides fine dining and excellent service. I highly recommend New York Prime as the prime steak house in Boca.Special Features:
- Delicious foodFancypantsDined on 8/14/2014The food was wonderful. The service was great except the server was a little slow getting to us. But would highly recommend going here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/8/2014Perfect ambiance and dinner. Food was spectacular. Great place for romantic dinner for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatdisappointedDined on 8/4/2014The food and service are always terrific. Perfectly prepared steak and delicious sides. Dessert and coffee were perfect too, with a humongous piece of chocolate cake to die for! This is my favorite steakhouse anywhere. The singer was also great with a great voice and terrific playlist.Special Features:
- vb0366Dined on 8/4/2014Booked reservation through Open Table. Indicated that we were celebrating a birthday. Restaurant did not even acknowledge. My family had to remind server of occasion(lighted candle in a straw on a piece of cake)??? Quality of Food was disappointing. No WOW factor here!Special Features:
- ExcellentSharonVIPDined on 8/1/2014NY Prime never disappoints. Food is always amazing. Atmosphere is incredible. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is a foodie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- party cityilikefoodtoomuchVIPDined on 7/31/2014it was a thursday night and the joint was jumpin'. fun steakhouse with delicious food. best creamed spinach ever. we ordered porterhouse medium and it came rare. the server graciously took it back and it was cooked to perfection. we appreciate when a mistake is made that is corrected quickly and as nicely as it was. classy. fabulous huge chocolate cake was a fun finish!Special Features:
- New York Prime is the BESTBOCAGIGIDined on 7/29/2014Fabulous dinner experience! The Cakebread wine was paired perfectly, the filet mignon was juicy and tender, cooked to perfection, and the stuffed shrimp were magnificant. To top off a perfect meal we had an extarodinary slice of key lime pie. Unlike many other Boca restaurants, New York Prime has live music. Ronnie Keys is great and my wife LOVES to dance and enjoy the music. I would definitely recommend New York Prime! Best steakhouse in Boca for sure...Special Features:
- PhilCPAPhilcpaDined on 7/27/2014Quality of meat was not what it should be. The only thing prime was the restaurants name and the baked potato. I would have to recheck the menu, but I believe the menu did not promise the meat to be prime.
- All around a fabulous place!NikSchDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I went with my parents to celebrate their anniversary :) our first time at NY Prime, and we all loved it. Everything was very good from the bread & jumbo shrimp cocktail we ordered for an appetizer to the main course and delicious chocolate cake, nothing was short of perfection! The service was impeccable, so friendly and caring, answered any questions we had, made suggestions, and the owner even talked to us for awhile making us feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatDined on 7/18/2014great restaurant would send anyone to restaurant great for all occasions the food was great service excellentSpecial Features:
- always goodDisappointedVIPDined on 7/15/2014No kids menu, the fried potatoes were bad ant too oily, the carpaccio had horse radish , the meat was always good and thw mushrooms were thw bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2014We enjoyed NY Prime very much. Our waiter Barney did a great job on guiding us thru the menu and was on top of all of our needs. Nick the manager was incredibly inviting and kind making sure our experience was flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all in the details…FoodieForeverDined on 7/8/2014It was the first birthday celebration with my fiancé and I couldn't be happier with the experience that New York Prime created for him. Live music was great. We were greeted by the host Gio and our waiter Nick (stellar and I highly recommend requesting him). We weren't sure if we wanted the type of oysters they were offering so Nick sent out two on the house for us to sample (we actually didn't care for them and were quite surprised a restaurant of such caliber would only offer gulf and no east coast options). The thick cut bacon and the bone in ribeye were amazing! Gio a nice bday dessert sent over - once again on the house. Their attention to detail and really making us feel special will inevitably guarantee our return and regularity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantaustineVIPDined on 7/4/2014I love eating at New York Prime. I have eaten here at least 4-5 times a year, maybe more. First time I encountered a sharing charge. I was really surprised because my husband and I order the same identical meal every time. One large porterhouse. In today's world most people don't eat that much meat themselves. All the sides are shared at the table. Why would a sharing charge be tacked on for a large steak.Special Features:
- Great MealiebcpaVIPDined on 7/4/2014The Peter Luger's of Southeast Florida. All around great meal, service etc.Special Features:
- If you like steak look no further.VanSrDined on 6/28/2014I know of no better steakhouse. I am a very frequent business traveler, both inside and outside the United States. Go to this restaurant expecting a great meal and you will not be disappointed. We ate there with a party of 8, two of the party had seafood and it was as excellent as the steak. Four of our party shared a 40 ounce steak. Each of them had enough to eat and the restaurant was pleased to serve it that way. They have a very good bar and a very good wine list. They even had live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 431 reviews are from the New York Prime Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Never a Dull Momentjvd1659VIPDined on 6/18/2014I've been going here for 14 years and never have had anything but a great meal and time. The valet takes your care, no need to give your name. You walk in the hostess greets you by name. The waiters are extremely well trained. The steaks are the best. I can't wait for next dinner there.Special Features: