New York Kimchi
16 W 48th Street
New york, NY 10036Neighborhood:
KoreanPrice: $31 to $50
New York Kimchi
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorkkimchicatering.com/
- Phone: (212) 335-0212
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Korean
- Executive Chef: Chef Tae Goo Kang
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For large parties we are able to rent out the dining area downstairs or block off a portion of it.
- Private Party Contact: David 5166333686
- Entertainment: We have a Large Television to play all major sporting events.
- Cross Street: 5th Ave.
- Public Transit: Subway stops are 1 block away from us. You can take the B,D,F,M to 48th and 6 and walk down 48th towards 5th avenue or you can take the R train to 49th and 7th and walk to 48th between 5th and 6th.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We validate parking after 5:00 p.m. For $15 dollars you can leave your car for up to 3 hours which gives you enough time to visit time square or go shopping after dinner.
A word from New York Kimchi
New York Kimchi is a brand new up and coming restaurant dedicated to great customer service and excellent food. You can expect to find many different dishes ranging from Traditional Korean to Korean Fusion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
New York Kimchi reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Good CLEAN Korean RestoOhara3sVIPDined on 10/24/2014Really really good HEALTHFUL Korean food here. Decor is very minimal but the high quality food and taste more than makes up for it. They just started table service for lunch (as opposed to take out/cafeteria style). It gets really crowded at lunch so either go early or later; dinner is good option too especially if you don't want to deal with the crowds in K-town. Definitely go!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the New York Kimchi reviews archive.