New Siam Thai & Wine
798 South 3rd St
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
New Siam Thai & Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newsiamrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (904) 372-4328
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Executive Chef: Phon Souvong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Mario 9043724328
A word from New Siam Thai & Wine
New Siam Thai & Wine Restaurant is brand new to Jacksonville Beach and sure to be a local favorite for years to come. The authentic Thai cuisine at New Siam Thai & Wine Restaurant is carefully prepared. The menu will be readily recognizable as a collection of great Thai and Asian-inspired dishes, with moderate prices. The restaurant offers a very relaxed dining experience with a friendly staff that understands the menu. We offer an extensive and unique wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
New Siam Thai & Wine - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville Beach ›
New Siam Thai & Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
- excellent foodGeoffVIPDined on 6/13/2014I have been to Thailand and this is the closest thing to the real McCoy in Jax. Highly recommend that you try it.Special Features:
- gammyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/6/2014We were the only ones there for most of the evening. That was concerning for me on a Friday night. However we were there early. The nine of us, 6 being children 2-12 in age, were treated with dignity, respect and friendliness. I will certainly return another time and recommend New Siam Thai & Wine.Special Features:
- We will defintely returnTheOccasionalVIPDined on 6/2/2014The appetizer (chicken satay) wasn't the best I've had but the Green Curry and phad Thai were great. We went for lunch and were the only ones there so service was great and noise was low.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencesoupermanDined on 5/16/2014Our recent meal was wonderful. The food was excellent and the service was very good. The restaurant is nicely decorated and has a very nice ambiance. They are able to vary the spiciness of each dish to suit each diner. We recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected findDrybarrelDined on 4/27/2014Great food. Quiet and romantic atmosphere with excellent music. Reasonable prices for quality delivered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The four of us thoroughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/21/2014The four of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the wines were very well priced for the quality. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thought the food was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I thought the food was amazing! Had lots of flavor! I'm not experienced with Thai food but I loved my meal, so did my husband. It was reasonably priced and tasted great. We will be backSpecial Features:
- best Thai in Jax!beachgourmetVIPDined on 2/1/2014This is our go to Thai place. Nothing else comes close. Hubby loves the curry and I love the basil chicken. Don't miss this place.Special Features:
- when we entered there wasRonnieDined on 12/30/2013when we entered there was one other table in use and sat us right next to them, without asking if it was acceptable. Food was good and service sporadic , stopped every minute to ask for order and then unresponsive and disappearedSpecial Features:
- Good New ThaidtwinjaxDined on 12/28/2013Nice place, wasn't too crowded, food was very good. Only complaint asking for spicy sauces only had 3 and were just same taste, different heat - hoping for some better options. Sea Bass was very good and had a great tasting sauce. Needed some rice on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai in a lovely settingChipandNancyVIPDined on 10/10/2013Found this lovely spot - great Thai food. Will be back.Special Features:
- We found our new Thai place!beachgourmetVIPDined on 8/24/2013Wonderful quiet ambiance with prompt friendly service. Extensive and reasonably priced wine list. I had the Basil Chicken and it was perfectly seasoned and elegantly presented. My husband had the coconut curry and he is still talking about how flavorful it was days after we dined. This restaurant is now one of our own personal favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreshmdinflVIPDined on 5/18/2013well prepared, well seasoned Thai. Attentive,helpful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan OptionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/4/2013We went because we had a friend who is a vegan who we wanted to take out . There were adequate options for our friend. I really enjoyed my meal, but others in the group were not so please.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Thia foodNameVIPDined on 2/23/2013Nicely decorated restaurant with knowledgable and attentive staff. I was impressed with the wine list - note, they do not have a full bar. The food was excellent. I feel Siam will give Buddha Belly (also in JAX Beach) some competition. They offer 20% off take out orders which makes me wish that I lived closer!