63-65 Galen Street
Watertown, MA 02472Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.newginzaboston.com/
- Phone: 6179232100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: David Chen and Masaki Hisanagi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can serve parties of up to 20 people. Restaurant can also be booked for special events.
- Private Party Contact: Joanna Chen 6179232100
- Entertainment: Instrumental background music
A word from New Ginza
New Ginza offers a truly unique dining experience in Watertown Square, serving the finest in traditional and modern Japanese cuisine. Come and sit at our sushi bar to chat with Masaki-San, a Japanese native and professionally trained sushi chef. With his expertise, New Ginza is able to provide daily sushi specials that arrive directly from his home town of Kyushu. If you are in the mood for something from our kitchen, let our executive chef Chen-San, of both Ginza Boston and Brookline fame, delight you with one of his original creations, including our sake and soy marinated lamb chops. Complete your meal with a selection from our full bar. Established in 2001, New Ginza has been in business for well over a decade and continues to provide the utmost best in food quality and service. We look forward to seeing you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
New Ginza reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Want to keep it to myselfAddyDined on 7/14/2014What a find! I was reluctant to tell you how amazing it is cause I don't want to share! Somerville had superlicious restaurants I can walk to but I'd drive here anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy To Have Discovered New GinzaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014This was my first visit to New Ginza. The service and food were very good. All dishes that we ordered arrived promptly and tasted wonderful. I had the salmon wrapped in foil. Sound bland? Not at all! It was perfectly seasoned and nicely firm to the bite, not flimsy or flaky. The broiled eggplant was divine; the sweet soybean sauce on it is really different from any other that I've tasted. It is a must try. The seaweed salad with sesame sauce was also very good. The staff were so helpful and pleasant. We will definitely be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the New Ginza reviews archive.