Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar
2100 Pacific Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarsac.com/casinos/caesars-atlantic-city/restaurants-dining/neros-grill-detail.html
- Phone: (609) 343-2502
- Hours of Operation:
Friday and Saturday 5:00p-10:30p
Sunday thru Thursday 5:00p-10:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Keith Mitchell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar
Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar offers fine dining in a magnificent ocean-side setting. Entrees feature prime grade steaks & fresh seafood that you won't find anywhere else.Continued
*Our Total Reward members enjoy special pricing at most of our restaurants. Not a member yet? Join today! https://www.totalrewards.com/Program
*Our Total Reward members enjoy special pricing at most of our restaurants. Not a member yet? Join today! https://www.totalrewards.com/Program
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Nero’s Chophouse and Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (96)special occasion (78)romantic (59)fit for foodies (46)good for groups (41)notable wine list (20)great for brunch (18)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- solid restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2014Nero's is a beautiful restuarant, and if you get the booth facing the ocean, it's a beautiful view. Food is solid as is service. Not over the top, "wow, this is so great!" but just a solid, well cooked and conceived meal. Pan seared foie gras was great! My friend had the Caesar salad, which was good. He had the surf and turf, and cooked perfectly. I had the lambchops---could have gotten a better sear, but otherwise ok. Order the souffle for dessert--you can't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Get Away.AnnualGetAwayDined on 11/17/2014The whole experience was this time as before perfect for a special dining. The food, facility and service was this time as in the past very enjoyable. We will be taking advantage of Nero's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner at Nero'snamelessVIPDined on 11/14/2014While there is never usually a sure bet at the casino Nero's is the exception to that rule. Over several visits we have found the service, food and ambiance to be a certain winner. Outstanding crab cakes, lobster bisque and veal chop are but a few of the favorites that are just incredible. Special recognition to our server Donna who made our dining experience a memorable one, and cheers to the bar tender who makes the best martini's ....hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Prime Rib in Years!behsciDined on 11/7/2014Cooked perfect! For me, that's medium. And it was medium from edge to edge. Superior taste! And I'm a prime rib fussbudget. They say that they slow roast it for six hours. The meat was as tender, or better than a filet. Waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigFishDined on 11/6/2014Our visit Thursday was what we come to expect from this restaurant, great food and service. I am sorry that more restaurants in Ac can't give us the same experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good Showboat replacementnamelessVIPDined on 11/1/2014We have not been to Nero's in years, going instead to Showboat. After Showboat closed we tried a few other casinos but never had a great meal. Both steakhouses at Borgata are complete rip offs in their pricing. Then we remember Nero's. (It would have been nice if Caesars marketing had sent us something on Nero's, a coupon maybe?) We spent (and lost) a LOT of money at the other places. Nero's was very good. Not quite where it use to be, but very good. They have outstanding soups and crab cakes. Excellent lobster franchise. The breads are terrible and the steaks and desserts are weak. They use to give you little samples tastings before your meal. They should bring them back as well as the original breads and artichokes and olives.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nero's Atlantic Ocean viewjerseymikeDined on 10/31/2014Nero's has a wonderful ocean view overlooking the Boardwalk. The tables near the windows had candles rather than overhead lights so there wouldn't be a glare to spoil the view.Special Features:
- Not quite satisfiedFoodieMonsterVIPDined on 10/26/2014Since its in the casino I expected to pay more. Given the price I am not quite happy about it. I rather go to somewhere like Bobby Flay's in the Borgata. The steak was done well but the lobster tail was not that good. The beef tartar was refreshing, but again a little over priced considering I can go to NYC and have a wonderful meal for the same price. There was not much sushi to choose from, don't go here if you're looking for a sushi night out. Go to Souzai instead.Special Features:
- A Great FindACpeopleDined on 10/25/2014A quiet comfortable dining experience with great food and service. The filet was perfect, the mixed grill of short ribs and scallops was OK, short ribs a little dry. Great mac and cheese. Our server was excellent he knew the menu and how the dishes were prepared made us feel very comfortableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a great night!cappy1765Dined on 10/25/2014First time here and I hope it won't be the last. The food was delicious, cooked to perfection and the best meal that I've had in a very long time. The service was outstanding from the hostess to my server, Nick. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting AC. Thanks for a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Delicious and Enjoyable!nycnycVIPDined on 10/23/2014Thoroughly enjoyed the Filet Mignon. It was cooked exactly as requested, lightly seared on the outside and and warm on the inside. My wife ordered the Pork Chop which was also delicious. Had some Crab Legs which were a great appetizer, and the Sweet Potato and Creamed Spinach were excellent sides. Donna our server was great, professional, knowledgeable, and fun. Betty, the manager, and Mary, the hostess, greeted us warmly, and Betty stopped by during dinner to to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Also, the ocean view added to the enjoyment of the the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Other than the cardboard in the mushrooms everything was excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Excellent experience will return again - our waiter was very pleasant and service and food was perfect.Special Features:
- DocCDined on 10/11/2014We have dined at Nero`s many times and always look forward to returning. We always request a window table to enjoy the great view. The food and service are fantstic and the waiter always welcomes us back. A real gem in AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miss the Dining RoomnamelessVIPDined on 10/10/2014A few years ago we use to eat at Nero's a few times a month. Then we started to go to other places when they changed the menu. Reading all the positive reviews we gave it another try. It is good to very good but misses on a few key points. They do not use the dining room. Now you sit at 'the bar'. This is good during the summer given the view. Now that it is dark so early it would be much nicer to be back in the dining room. It has a much classy feeling. They should bring back some of the old dishes. We did get the server Donna per our request and she was wonderful. You should give the place a try. We will go again and if they reopen the dining room we will go a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014Great views. My husband and I went for the recent restaurant week, the food was exceptional and decent portions. The service was attentive, would highly recommend this hidden jemSpecial Features:
- Nero'sTurkVIPDined on 10/6/2014Housed at Caesar's Hotel/Casino in Atlantic City, this restaurant serves the freshest seafood in town. The raw bar and the cooked fish dishes are some of the best we've had. On our latest trip, we had the special of the night- an 8 ounce lobster tail stuffed with crab meat. No breading, just succulent meat. Make sure you win at the casino before ordering here because the prices are very dear- fortunately, they are worth it!Special Features:
- Ocean View DiningnamgruntDined on 10/5/2014One of the best Ocean/Boardwalk view restaurants in AC. Attentive and friendly waiters (without being overbearing) in an upscale atmosphere. Excellent selection of meat and fish, attractively presented and prepared with care. Welcome back to Tony -- a Caesar's restaurant institution.Special Features:
- Date nightTheresacfromtrnjDined on 10/5/2014My husband and I dine out at least once a week and appreciate a good menu at a good price. We hit neros during caesars restaurant week . The host gave us the regular menu but I new there was a pre fixe menu available. The food was great for the special price but if was had ordered ala carte I would have considered it just dignifiying paying around $100 per person . We had been here once before and both times the service was great .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- like2eatDined on 10/5/2014outstanding service , All food was up to par and above,this is the place to go for a Sunday brunch recommend highly to all my friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014The food was excellent and so was the service..Rodger is the best!! The meats are so tender and good.Special Features:
- SavannahSueDined on 10/4/2014There were 7 of us dining for AC Restaurant week with a set menu for a set price. We were given different menu's ...none included the the "Special" we had to ask for it... (Don't think they would have told us about it, if we didn't already know!) and instantly detected a change int the waitress attitude. after ordering only what was included on the special menu we were asked several time about ordering extra stuff from the regular menu and pushed us about ordering til we finally did... Food was excellent service not so much..Special Features:
- Not AttentiveAngieCDined on 10/3/2014I came to Nero's for my husbands birthday. We had dined at Nero's several years before, and remembered it fondly. At that time they had acknowledged my "Diamond Card" and gave us a little something special. Such was not the case this time. I started out with French onion soup which was so extreme hot that I burnt the roof of my mouth. The cheese on the top was charred around the rim of the bowl, and as I stirred to cool the soup I realized that the soup was also charred. I brought it to Donna's attention and she apologized and took it off my bill. I really feel that it should never have been brought to table to begin with. I had the Kobe burger which totally made up for the burnt onion soup.Special Features:
- Culinary PerfectionLuvLivinLargeDined on 10/3/2014We chose Nero's to celebrate dinner on our 50th wedding anniversary, and we couldn't have made a better choice. The food was scrumptious...the fillet mignon, lobster tail, soup, baked potato, asparagus, salad, dessert, wine, etc....absolute perfection! Our waiter was extremely attentive, pleasant, and another reason why our evening was so enjoyable. Fantastic service. We had an ocean-view table, which added to the ambiance. Great place: we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Weekcigar1Dined on 10/3/2014Sat at the bar as a solo diner. While the barmaid had her regulars who she doted on she did ask if each course was ok. No bread with the meal? Not really needed but not offered. Calamari cooked right! Bruschetta , fig and strawberry sounded weird tasted very good. Petite filet cooked correctly (rare) but the potatoes and string beans(sweet and real!) were hotter? Cheesecake very creamy and tasty, not Juniors but whose is?Special Features:
- Love the ocean viewannmarieVIPDined on 9/27/2014I always enjoy this great place. The food is great and so is the viewSpecial Features:
- Award DeservingShelbyVIPDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant has absolutely withstood the test of time. Consistent exceptional quality and service with a varied menu. Portions are sizeable, no one leaves hungry. The dishes are never smothered in salt or spices instead are tenderly seasoned with the perfect pairing of spices. Your experience begins at the hostess stand where greetings from every hostess has been pleasant, cheerful, and inviting. One hostess, Kira, has been there many years and deserves an award for her truly caring demeanor and willingness to constantly go above and beyond. A full service bar continues to delight me with specials. The toasted marshmallow is this seasons and is a must. Pricey at $20 but artistically created tableside and worth every cent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two specialties better than oneWarrenzevon01Dined on 9/23/2014Nero's is elegant and scenic and delivers excellence in both menus....steaks and sushiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantBarbo52yrsDined on 9/22/2014We enjoyed this restaurant very much. Great service our waitess was excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatoutDined on 9/20/2014The four of us had an outstanding meal and the wait staff were so friendly and fun. We had a great night overall. Will definely be backSpecial Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014From the second I walked in the door, I felt like a valued guest. That feeling never faded. Everything was wonderful! The food, wait staff, everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant foodnamelessVIPDined on 9/15/2014We like just about everything. The service was outstanding. The food very good but avoid the Caesar salad. It was a very bland dressing and small. (We thought this strange for Caesars Casino) We would have like to see some veal dishes. Great drinks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic settingLuv2eatoutDined on 9/13/2014our food and service was outstanding - will returnSpecial Features:
- Always excellentCharlie13Dined on 9/12/2014We have yet to have a bad experience with Nero's. The service is always above and beyond and the food is excellent. The view of the beach and ocean is outstanding. We look forward to our next dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/6/2014We dined at Nero's on saturday evening for our anniversary. My husband had the Lobster Francaise and I ordered the Crabcakes. Both meals were excellent as always and we will be returning there again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripnamelessVIPDined on 9/5/2014We were looking to take a nice ride and have a great meal. After reading Open Table reviews we decided on Nero's. We requested a window seat and the server Donna who gets great reviews. The garage IS a nightmare & the signage to Nero's is bad. Once there we were glad. They gave us a choice of a window or Donna's area away from the window. We took service over view. We still had a nice view. The service was outstanding. The food is good but a little small on portions vs. price. Specials did not sound good at all so we stuck with the menu. The soups were perfect. The 'Pig" app is worth the whole trip! Steaks so-so. Crabcakes perfect. Desserts are average. If they improve steaks this would be our new hangout.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The very GOOD & The very BADnamelessVIPDined on 9/1/2014Food: outstanding. Menu needs more Italian items. (We miss Casa di Napoli). Hostess Betty outstanding. She keep checking on us & all the other tables as well. Service-PERFECTION!! Our server said she has been there over 20 years. Donna was the best we have ever had anywhere in AC. PARKING FROM HELL-they have 2 garages. The original one was closed. They don't put a closed sign on the street & make you drive thru an obstacle course & over TWO horrible speed curbs to cross a busy steet to get to what has to be the worse garage in America. It has 2 way traffic & the worse speed 'CLIFFS' in America. They put several in a row so you can destroy your car even crawling over them. Borgata has ZERO speed bumps. Good bye Total rewards.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing brunch, terrible viewbrettgVIPDined on 8/31/2014You must try this brunch... the food is incredible and SO MUCH BETTER than dinner here. Be prepared to bribe the hostess if you want a window seat or risk being seated in a dark corner.Special Features:
- outstanding eveningDeucesrwild777Dined on 8/30/2014Outstanding. As a long long time Harrahs client. Great to visit another outstanding venue for dinner. Crystal our hostess and Jeanine our stellar server just perfect. Food quality and presentation were perfect. Largest Prime Rib I have seen in years. They really rocked the dinner and Birthday celebration. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Nice view.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/29/2014Good menu. Nice view (ask for table or booth at windows). Everything tasted fresh. Kitchen could be a bit quicker. If going to show, would leave extra time, but good place to go especially if going to show at Caesars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.