5027 W Lovers Ln
Dallas, TX 75209Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.neighborhoodservicesdallas.wordpress.com/
- Phone: (214) 350-5027
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Bekavac
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Neighborhood Services
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Neighborhood Services - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Neighborhood Services reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (110)fit for foodies (107)hot spot (69)special occasion (68)notable wine list (47)vibrant bar scene (38)romantic (28)good for groups (26)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Always greatSMccainVIPDined on 11/13/2014Our favorite, NS never disappoints. I do miss the quail, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!NSReviewVIPDined on 11/13/2014My girlfriend and I visited Neighborhood Services for my Birthday Dinner this past week. It was excellent!! Great service and excellent food! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun & lively restaurantFoodloverDined on 11/11/2014Great food & great prices! Love this fun, vibrant, & lively restaurant. Food was fantastic. Loved the Asparagus Appetizer, Wedge Salad, Mac & Cheese Side, Scallops Entree, Fish & Chips Entree, Fresh Pasta Entree, Banana Split, & Ho Ho Dessert! Would highly recommend & will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014the service was really good and the food was outstanding. We got the rib eye and one of the fish (forget the name) and well as one side and an ap. Left full and happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014My husband and I loved our visit to Neighborhood Service. The food was delicious. Everything is fresh and just so good! We'll definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014I brought one of our Strategic Accounts here for a business dinner and they were thoroughly impressed. The service was top notch and the food was fantastic. It was a great atmosphere to be able to socialize and talk business and the service and food made a great impression. It was not more than reasonably priced yet you had the feel from the server of a top tier restaurant. I can't say enough about the experience.Special Features:
- Wow!LaMesaDaveDined on 10/25/2014NHS was recommended by a friend from San Diego, and boy was he correct. This was our best restaurant experience in some time. The food was great, it came quickly but not rushed, and our server Ellen was fantastic. Next time you are in Dallas, it is a must go to.Special Features:
- IT CANT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THISBHDFWVIPDined on 10/20/2014We eat here a lot - they never miss! Some of the best fish and steak in town - we great service as well.Special Features:
- my new favoritekristigDined on 10/17/2014After we finally found it, it was worth the search! We are very familiar with the area, however there is hardly any signage, so look for address numbers! The restaurant is very small, but that added to the ambiance. Our server was excellent, very helpful. Here are the dishes we tried: sausage flatbread-excellent, very different in a good way. filet-excellent-one of the best steaks in a long time pasta special that night-papparadelle w wagu-great-my teenage son loved it scallops-excellent, I'm getting it next week!, chocolate cupcake-greatSpecial Features:
- Consistently great!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/15/2014Never disappointed in this neighborhood gem. It's the spot I take all of my out of towners because I know I can count on great food and service.Special Features:
- great food, great funkayceekittyDined on 10/15/2014Wide menu. Diverse ingredients and varied presentations. Hard not to find something to please anyone in any category. First time there with a very small party, wish we'd been able to sample more. Fried asparagus appetizer was great. Burger was out of this world. Don't tamper with it. Order it as it comes and you'll be amazed. Others had fish that they enjoyed. Service was smart, friendly on all levels. Restaurant was noisier than expected but not in a bad way. Not pretentious. Just people having fun, almost like a family dinner table. Worth going back just to explore that menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had my hopes up too highbetternexttimeDined on 10/13/2014being rated number 1, i thought it would be amazing! I love this kind of food, but for some reason everything just tasted really salty. There were four of us, we ordered four different entres; every entre was slightly too salty for my tasting.Special Features:
- MarkDined on 10/11/2014The 12 oz. Delmonico was as good a steak as I've ever tried. This is my second trip and the staff and service are fun and great with the menu and wine list.Special Features:
- SOONFAMDined on 10/11/2014GREAT FOOD,SERVICE & EXPERIENCE. HANNAH WAS OUR SERVER AND SHE DID A FANTASTIC JOB PRESENTING THE MENU AND NIGHTLY SPECIALS. WE WILL DEFINETLY BE RETURNING ON OUR NEXT TRIP TO DALLAS. OUR ENTIRE FAMILY DINED A NHS AND WE EACH GOT SOMETHING DIFFERENT OFF THE MENU & NIGHTLY SPECIALS WE ALSO ORDERED ALL FOUR DESERT OPTIONS. EVERYTHING WAS OUTSTANDING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood spot w flawsRDinthekitchenDined on 10/9/2014Great, aspirational neighborhood spot. Good food. Good drinks. Poor wine program and too loud to soeakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food w/ Unique NameAPokesReviewDined on 10/9/2014I have heard from friends about Neighborhood Services so when a business associate came to town I thought I should try it out. Service was excellent and the food was served pretty quickly for fine restaurant standards.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014My favorite restaurant in Dallas hands down! It is a hidden gem that is hard to find but is amazing inside with a great ambiance.Special Features:
- Fabulous every timeRegularpersonDined on 10/1/2014Love NS. Food and service could not be better. Always something imaginative on menu. Always fresh and well executed. Staff is outgoing, welcoming, and professional. Despite its popularity and fact that I'm from out of town, our reservations have always been honored - not always the case with many such establishments; NS has my appreciate and respect for this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels like a hidden gem!KingDined on 9/29/2014Neighborhood Services feels like one of those special places that you got to discover before everyone else got in on the secret. The inside is like a swank NYC steakhouse and the bar area is very cute. Food is amazing - get the Butterscotch Pots de Creme for dessert. Our waitress said it tasted like it must have unicorn tears in it because it's so magical. She's right. One of the best restaurants in Dallas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUSOCKEVINDined on 9/27/2014WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY.... I WILL BE BACK FOR SURESpecial Features:
- 2nd visit as good as the 1st!DenDee61Dined on 9/27/2014Great location in the "edgy" edge of the Park Cities. The staff, food and drink made for a superb date night for my wife and me. If we lived closer, we'd be here once a week. It's the best neighborhood dining venue in the area, in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RookDined on 9/25/2014Always a greet. Great food, service and people watching in my neighborhood.Special Features:
- Where?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/23/2014You have to know where it is, but it is one of the best secrets in Dallas. Great staff, and food to back it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014Absolutely delicious. Asparagus is a must! Our server, Bryan "Armani", rolled with us and made our GNO a complete blast. Thanks Armani!Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurantSusieDined on 9/19/2014We love the Neighborhood Services restaurant on Lovers Lane, the food is exceptional and the service could not be better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hello out there.....StephenBVIPDined on 9/17/2014Of all the places I've enjoyed in Dallas, this one is perhaps the loudest of all! I don't know what the appeal of this is. I found it distracting. Having to shout to your partner or friends isn't much fun for us. Don't think we'll return. Too bad, 'cause the food was terrific!Special Features:
- Looking forward to another visitFoodie4LifeDined on 9/11/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. Compared to other restaurants in this class, the food is reasonably priced as well. Three of us dined and all of us loved our food - two fish dishes and one pasta. The Brussel sprouts and Mac and cheese sides were yummy too. My husband had the wedge salad and raved about it. Definitely can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Great foodAlpalDined on 9/10/2014this place is perfect for date nights, dinner parties and work dinners. The bar is not very big but has some great unique drinks for while you wait for your table. Service its always spectacular when I go there and the waiters always have solid recommendations. The food has variety. Get there early to try their nightly specials as they go fast.Special Features:
- Consistently DelicioushappydinerVIPDined on 9/10/2014From the bib salad, to the meatballs, to the nightly specials, to the fried pie alamode, just wonderful. Very noisy and difficult to hear if you're with a group. Would love to see more booths in the restaurant. That would make the dining experience a 5-star!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a bit rushedJohnnyGDined on 9/10/2014I have taken clients to Neighborhood Services on multiple occassions, twice this week. The staff greeted me warmly, and actually remembered me from the prior evening which was a nice touch. The atmosphere is warm, but energetic, and the service good with meals served quickly. The meals were excellent. I did, however, feel a bit rushed, as if there was an underlying urgency to move tables as quickly as possible (which I'm sure there is). It was just overly noticeable. The second evening, I had a party of 6. Again, we were seated promptly, but were squeezed into a booth which would have been comfortable for 4. While our reservation was early (6:00), and there were open tables, we could not be moved. All in all, a good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth itNu2DallasVIPDined on 9/8/2014Go here with no expectations and get blown away. Go here with high expectations and you will get let down. No frills, great cocktails, and a short but smart wine list.Special Features:
- Redundantly Great!BHDFWVIPDined on 9/8/2014This restaurant is at the top of our top 10 restaurant rotation. We eat here several times a month and they never miss! There Delmonico is to die for!Special Features:
- Over ratedFoodie8484Dined on 9/4/2014My friend and I are from out of town (originally from Dallas) and we decided to give this place a shot because it was rated #1 in D Magazine. For starters I ordered the deviled eggs with caviar and lobster and the lobster was over cooked and the egg was nothing special. As an entree I ordered the $52 steak that was aged for something crazy like 90 days. I was really looking forward to the steak because in England the beef is not as good as the States but when I received this steak I was disappointed. It tasted like a regular steak I would get from Outback Steakhouse. I thought maybe it was me so my friend had a bite and she wasn't blown away by it either. I think the place is over rated with my experience but the service was excellent.Special Features:
- OutstandingPierrotlefouDined on 9/2/2014Service and food were both outstanding at this unpretentious, quality driven spot. Keep up the hard work Neighborhood Services, it sets you apart!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still goodFoodieDebVIPDined on 9/2/2014The wedge salad was extraordinary. The filet was very good, if not exactly steakhouse quality. Loved the Mac n cheese!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!AwesomeVIPDined on 8/30/2014Hard to find but worth the search! Food is outstanding from the appetizers to the main entrees. Entire table left impressed. Can't wait to go back!
- Great, as always!ShelbyVIPDined on 8/29/2014Every single time we come to Neighborhood Services, it's a great evening. This place has such a good vibe as a smaller restaurant, with an almost and slightly quirky interior. It is almost like a secret restaurant, as you can easily drive by it on Lovers Lane. Well worth hunting it down!Special Features:
- Always DelicioushappydinerVIPDined on 8/28/2014One of our favorite neighborhood spots! Always delicious and such creative fare.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2014Hannah was our attendant and she was great! Her attentiveness, poise and good nature made for an excellent experience. We were celebrating a business transaction and it could not have gone better.Special Features:
- Everything on the menu is amazing!HungyHungryGirlDined on 8/25/2014We did a nice bit of sampling when we visited Neighborhood Services, and were very impressed by each and every appetizer/entree/drink we ordered! The wait and bar staff and friendly and attentive so the service was top notch. This will definitely be a place I go back to when I have guests in town, special occasions, or just want a really delicious nice, meal out. The restaurant was a little tricky to find, I would just give that heads up to anyone who is going for the first time, there is not a huge sign with the restaurant name over the building or anything but Google Maps should get you to the general area. 5 Stars for Neighborhood Services!Special Features: