NASCAR Sports Grille
6000 Universal Blvd. Suite 743
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NASCAR Sports Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nascarsportsgrille.com/
- Phone: 4072247223
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from NASCAR Sports Grille
This high quality restaurant provides a world class gathering place for anyone with a passion for sports, good food, and a great time. The Grille"s dedication to bringing the excitement of sports to the restaurant and its total commitment to the guest makes for an unrivaled dining and entertainment experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NASCAR Sports Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Had a great time!!!jamanginaDined on 10/12/2014Me and my wife visited the NASCAR Sports Grille to watch football. The server was friendly and each booth had its own tv with remote to watch whatever game you wanted (Awesome). The food was good and the beer was cold. I would recommend to family and friends. If you want a booth make sure you make a reservation online or get there early!!!Special Features:
- Sport-Lovers DreamSoupNaziDined on 9/21/2014Nascar Sports Grille's menu was excellent. The food arrived in a timely manner and was cooked perfectly. Plenty of televisions with a great view from any seat.Special Features:
- great serviceEleganceDined on 9/12/2014The staff was wonderful and made sure I had great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StitchDined on 9/6/2014Good sports bar - plenty of TV's including some right at your table, respectable bar food at resort prices. Great atmosphere especially if you are a race fan. Service was very good - food and drinks came out timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mike wmikeDined on 8/31/2014The Food is good. There is Never a wait here so your not using up valuable park time. Good service. Easy in and out of universal studios park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just O.K.HungryIDined on 8/28/2014Nothing special about the food. Reminded me of a Denny's or IHOP type of food. Most things I thought were overpriced. Very noisey. Waitress was friendly. The burgers looked good. They had many types of souvenir drink glasses. BBO sauce was spicy and that was not noted on the menu. The menu online was different in prices and some items than what they had. Must try the cake . It was great and such a large portion. It's worth the money. They have a game room upstairs. Nascar memorabilia all around restaurant.Special Features:
- Councillorbr1Dined on 8/26/2014Good service and a wide ranging gluten free menu which can be hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Watching the big game while you eatCouncillorbr1Dined on 8/24/2014We booked this so we could watch the soccer match before going into Universal studios. Great choice.Special Features:
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The food was fantastic and the service was second to none. Would definitely done there again 😃Special Features:
- Poor ServiceJoniDined on 8/8/2014It took 10 minutes, just to get our drinks, when drinks came, there was hardly any ice in them, food was way over priced for the quality received. Fish appeared to be frozen. The dining room was SO HOT. Took forever to get service. Will not be going back and we are local.
- Great food, great servicehappy2eathereDined on 7/17/2014If you are looking for a place with a fun atmosphere and great food, this is the place for you. The portion sizes are very large. The staff was friendly from the minute we walked in. Our waitress made sure our beverages were full. She was excellent!Special Features:
- SandyDined on 7/14/2014Restaurant was quite empty so felt there wasn't much atmosphere. Expensive for what we had to eat. Thought this was a nice treat for my son and he did really enjoy looking around the displays.Special Features:
- Orlando diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Food was lovely and the service was excellent. Our server Anthony was really good. Would definitely go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much NASCARVinnyBDined on 7/10/2014Went for dinner with family and friends while visiting universal. The food was good and the service very friendly. But the restaurant wasn't really decorated with much of a NASCAR theme. The big screen TV's were showing a golf tournament and a basketball game and you would be hard pressed to find anything NASCAR. We sat downstairs. Upstairs is a race car, but that's it. The restaurant is basically like almost any sports bar you've been to. The gift shop was almost all racing jackets, shirts, and hats. Some toy cars would have been good for the kids. Good food and service, but not much fun.Special Features:
- The following 113 reviews are from the NASCAR Sports Grille reviews archive.
- Not good for large groupsnot2goodDined on 6/21/2014We had a party of 30 people. They had two weeks to plan for it. We did reservations two weeks in advance. There was only one waiter for 30 people. That is completely unacceptable. It took forever to get our orders. Then they had to come back to each party and ask what they ordered just for us to get our checks. The food was Ok but not what you would expect from a place like this. What made it even worse is the place wasn't even crowded.
- good for race, but not much elseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Food was very average. Ambiance was cool, just being in a race friendly environment. All staff were nice, but again, food was not that great... Maybe just didn't order the right thing
- overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014The food was ok but definitely not worth the prices.Special Features:
- Great!Sonofam6Dined on 4/23/2014We all loved the food and atmosphere! Dining out with 6 kids can be a challenge, but the service was fast and friendly! The tv right at the table was a huge plus too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceFamilyfunnotDined on 4/12/2014First time there with family. Reservations made, excited to try food and experience Nascar Grill. Instead, we were seated at a table with no service. Our server came to take our drink order, which consisted of 3 waters and two other kind of drinks. They arrived 40 minutes later with no apologies and an"I'll be right back to take your order". We wanted to get to the park, so decided it was best to go somewhere else. When we asked for the check for our drinks, he put it in the table without any eye contact or any hint of remorse for his lack of service. It goes without saying, we will spend our good money elsewhere.
- We went to the NASCAR restaurantRegFLDined on 4/5/2014We went to the NASCAR restaurant to watch and game and I go exactly what I thought it was going to be loud, busy and lots of fun. The food reminded me of the kind of food you would find inside the parks there at Universal. Very mass produced, very generic which is what I expected. The main problem comes right around sunset, the blazing summer heat blasting you right in the eyes and the restaurant has done nothing to combat this.Special Features:
- Just Crazy!Dardar02VIPDined on 4/4/2014Went here with an opentable reservation and got right in(w/o reservations was over an hour). Crazy spring break crowd after parks closed on a Friday nite. Plenty of food and drink choices for all ages. Super busy and loud, but everything was great. Everyone at restaurant made it a great experience for the whole family.Special Features:
- Exceptional!UnaughtythingDined on 3/28/2014The food was incredible! Great service! Exceeded expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BBQagentlittleDined on 3/24/2014The ribs are delicious and the wait staff couldn't be friendlier!Special Features:
- Good for what it iskpfoodDined on 3/22/2014Food is priced low for being in a theme park setting, but it still tasty. They have the biggest gluten-free menu in CityWalk. It is noisy, but you expect it at a park. My biggest gripe is that the staff usually doesn't seem to care. They mostly seem annoyed by the presence of guests. I've been there three times and all three times we were treated the same way. A friend ordered nachos on the first trip. They were great so my wife decided to order them on the next visit. The chips were smashed and broken into little crumbs so it almost had to be eaten with a spoon. When we asked the waiter to some chips or another plate, he just said all the chips were like that and he would have to charge us for another plate or extra chips.Special Features:
- Trip to OrlandoButterflygirl0616Dined on 3/21/2014Great Pretzels! Very nice service. Good fun, fun place.Special Features:
- Paying for Milk?BigmeuseDined on 3/20/2014Food was decent but found it aggravating and highly unusual that a kids meal included only soda as a beverage and that I had to pay $2.00 for milk instead for my three year old. Also expected more of a nascar theme as it is included in the name of this restaurant. Seemed more like an all around sports bar.Special Features:
- First timerAxelDined on 3/12/2014Our family of four ate as a special treat for my son who loves racing. The food and service were fine, the ambience was pure racing, and the boys enjoyed the arcade for 30 minutes.Special Features:
- Thanks for a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Our server Mike was terrific and the hostess took great care of us.Special Features:
- OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014Reserved for a break away from the parks. My food was okay, kiddie meals were okay. My oldest son and hubby liked their burgers and really enjoyed having their own tv to view sports programming at our table. Our waitress was accommodating and energetic but we had another staff member (kitchen staff?) actually bringing us out food and refilling our drinks. Would rate this restaurant just average in general.Special Features:
- DisappointmentBob2227Dined on 2/22/2014Went to the restaurant for the games and features for kids. When we got there the games area was closed for a private party. How can they close their only attraction? Should have been told before taking the reservation. Mad at them, mad at Open Table. It was Closed Table as far mad I am concerned.Special Features:
- They offer a large alcoholicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014They offer a large alcoholic beverage in their Very large NASCAR glass which is a souvenir glass. The drink was large but very watered down and not very flavorful. They would be much better at giving a "normal" sized drink and just give the glass than try to fill the large glass with poor quality drink.Special Features:
- Very accommodatingFamilyfunDined on 2/16/2014My reservation was accepted at a short notice. Very friendly staff. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nascar Grille doesn't disappointMichelleDined on 2/16/2014We had an awesome time here! We are Nascar fans and the atmosphere here didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor serviceKozzDined on 2/16/2014I was displeased with this restaurant from the minute I walked in. I explained I had a reservation and basically I was told it you don't need a reservation. Theirs no wait. I then stated again that I had a reservation and the lady rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. I then asked for a manager and she brushed off the attitude of her staff. Never did they ask me who I was. Next the food cones out and the hamburger my husband ordered is cooked improperly and my Philly was cold. Service was slow and I would never return to this restaurant.
- Well priced and great locationS0uthampt0nMarkDined on 2/14/2014Stayed here after visiting Universal Studios, having reserved a table online earlier that same day. The food and service were okay and the place was a bit noisy, but the prices were pretty reasonable and the kids loved the place so I'd be happy to return again.Special Features:
- Good ole boy funaussiemomVIPDined on 1/24/2014This place caters to the quick fix crowd. Decent fast food in a fun environment. It is definitely not for food connoisseurs or romantic dining. But for sports fanatics, especially NASCAR, it will do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad foodALGormanDined on 1/19/2014Bad food. (Burger/Chicken Strips/Fries) The waiter, although nice, was very absent. Good TV's! Our entire Universal vacation, including the parks and resort was incredible. Sad to say this was our only low point.Special Features:
- great city walk destinationTag1Dined on 1/19/2014The menu offered a good variety of drinks, sandwiches and meals. The establishment decoration is very disappointing compared to NBA city, Hard Rock cafe or some of the other city walk dining establishments. I expected much more decoration regarding Nascar drivers past and present with alot of general Nascar decoration. It appears the Nascar sports grille is attempting to become a everything but NBA sports grille and target a larger general sports crowd. The game room and simulators also very disapointing compared to what is advertised. I expected more from a establishment called Nascar sports grille, but overall good place that I would return to again for a nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group outingCTsoccermomDined on 1/16/2014Our first team dinner before our 3v3 tournament and it was very enjoyable! Great service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SportsOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 12/29/2013Great sports bar with individual tv's for each booth. Great game day experience with food you would expect in a bar. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.