Naraya Thai and Sushi
1575 Folsom St.
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Naraya Thai and Sushi
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.narayathaisushi.com/
- Phone: 3034479718
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00PM - 9:30PM, Friday - Saturday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM, Sunday: 4:30PM - 9:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Chef Edfors
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Naraya Thai and Sushi
Naraya approaches traditional Thai and Japanese dishes as if they were works of modern art. The superior ingredients are the building blocks of inspiration and the plates are crafted to please both the palate and the eye. Only high quality products are used and Executive Chef Edfors makes it her personal mission to serve the best Thai curry in town. The full sushi bar is expertly manned by Master Chef Charlie Kiyomichi, whose work behind the bar creating delicious sushi and roll masterpieces has earned him his own customer following over the years. What customers say about us: "This is authentic Thai Food and it's far superior to any other Thai restaurant in Boulder. These are Thai people cooking real Thai food, not a pan-Asian restaurant trying capture the Thai niche." "One of the best kept sushi secrets in Boulder. the sushi is of the same quality and freshness as Tora and Zanmai, but less expensive and greater chances of getting a seat at the sushi bar without a wait.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Naraya Thai and Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Thai&Sushi at a Great Price!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2013I brought my family and friends here for my graduation party. We were a large group of about 15 and they easily accommodated us, even moving the reservation time back a half hour with short notice. The food was great with a broad range of options; sushi, thai and japanese cuisine. Everyone in the party found something on the menu that they loved and we all had a wonderful time. There are several asian beers and sake available as well as a decent list of domestic beer. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes good, reasonably priced thai food or sushi. Also a great location for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't bother, go to Japango insteadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Slooooow service even when 1/2 full, took 20 mins to take our drink order, sushi was lame.
- I found this restaurant onNkosiDined on 6/11/2011I found this restaurant on the web, and decided to try it after reading the good comments posted there. It was my husband's birthday, and he is a Thai fan. There were 5 in our group. One had the chicken satay appetizer, 2 started with the Tom Kha soup, 1 had spring rolls. For the main course, 2 had the fresh ginger curry - 1 with beef, 1 with torfu, 1 had the Thai peanut curry, 1 had the Red Dragon Roll. The food was fresh, full of flavor, and delicious. Service was good and the owners were friendly and courteous. We knew we'd made a good choice when we saw several Asians eating lunch there. Business seemed a little slow, and I hope they don't have to close. They are tucked away, and could do with some good marketing - opened 8 months ago.Special Features: