Napoli Italian Galleria
5551 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77056Neighborhood:
Galleria / Uptown
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Napoli Italian Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7139772010x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Smoking Area (patio only)
A word from Napoli Italian Galleria
Pizza, pasta or a fabulous wine barContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Napoli Italian Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)Show More
- Pass on this oneOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/30/2014Tried new place based on Open Table reviews. Server was good and attentive. Kitchen very slow; pizza terrible; salad OK. Only 3 other tables with diners at 7PM on Sat night. Should have taken the clue. Took almost an hour to get 1 large supreme pizza. Asked several times if a problem. Each time assured - almost done! Pizza arrived under cooked and not anything as expected. Had -0- taste. Server offered a free drink for long wait. Said they do a lot of take out business and were "slammed". Weird - didn't see a single person come in and take out....paid bill and tipped server well - wasn't his fault kitchen inept. I love true Napoli pizza and hate delivery pizza. BUT Dominoes and even Papa Johns better than this place....
- Pizza Pizza PizzaTJTJVIPDined on 8/16/2014My party of four had the Supreme Thin Crust Pizza and we all agree that we can not think of where we can have a better pizza than the one that we were currently enjoying. The Pizza will make us visit again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzaTJTJVIPDined on 8/2/2014We had the Supreme Thin Crust that was recommend by the waiter and we enjoyed it very much. We also had a wonderful bottle of wine that also recommended. We wish this restaurant was close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Napoli Italian Galleria reviews archive.
- Went to Napoli's on Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2014Went to Napoli's on Valentine's Day with party of six adults. The experience was memorable: great (authentic) food and attentive staff. We did not feel "rushed" and enjoyed our visit. I would recommend it to anyone up against the $$$ competition in the Galleria area of Houston.Special Features:
- The place was great...butprincessvirgo85Dined on 2/14/2014The place was great...but it could've had more intimate tables for 2Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent service!foodiehoustonDined on 2/13/2014We were a group of 12. Warmly greeted and no complaints even though we made reservations for 20. The server was humorous and friendly. And the food was outstanding! We weren't even charged the usual gratuity for bringing a large group in. I am definitely going back there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm dining ambience withOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/20/2014Warm dining ambience with good food and friendly service.Special Features:
- FabalousTJTJVIPDined on 12/14/2013The three entrees that my family ordered were fabalous and the wine recommendation was great along with the great service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good Southern ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/16/2013Very good Southern Italian food at affordable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. Manager camefood4usDined on 9/7/2013Food was good. Manager came and was very eager to please the customers.Special Features:
- Food is okayKenfVIPDined on 8/31/2013The bread on my veal sandwich was so hard it was alomost inedible. The pizza was okay, nothing to rave about. The service was excellent.