1054 Town & Country Crossing
Town and Country, MO 63017Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://napoli2.com/
- Phone: (636) 256-9998
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jon Berger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire. We are available to cater your special events.
A word from Napoli 2
Located in the heart of Town and Country, we offer classic Italian Cuisine specializing in fresh fish and meat.Continued
Pasta handmade in house daily.
Pasta handmade in house daily.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Napoli 2 - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Napoli 2 reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (52)fit for foodies (51)neighborhood gem (45)notable wine list (40)great for outdoor dining (25)good for groups (25)vibrant bar scene (25)hot spot (21)scenic view (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- BillDined on 11/19/2014always a good meal at both locations, I haven't been at 2 for several months as my business is closer to the clayton location. i did not recall the menu being smaller than clayton but the selections they do have are as good as the original nothing was lost in qualityI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but.....OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014The food was very good, however the atmosphere was terrible. Horrible blue lighting that was not flattering nor romantic. Very 1980's, need to update to compete with other restaurants that are in the same price range. The atmosphere is what would keep me from recommending to my friends.
- Here goes another great review!donnaVIPDined on 11/11/2014We were pleasantly surprised with the new menu which had just started a day before our visit. Andy, always greets everyone at the door making even the new visitor feel very much at home. The mainstays are still there the bone-in filet (to die for) the veal chop, etc. and the fresh fish tray will make its visit to your table. I can not begin to tell you how wonderful the lamb chops are prepared siciliano style but I will refrain. because I was talked into a new item; lobster/shrimp scampi. It was wonderful. The entrees now come with a house salad instead of a side and it was the best house dressing I've had in ages. The meatball app is wonderful. Ray will pour you a fabulous drink! And if you love wine Andy or Charlie can help you pick.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service always.DiningdebDined on 11/9/2014Whether it is for a special occasion or a casual dinner with family and friends, Napoli 2 is the place to be. The service is outstanding. Enough time between courses to chat without feeling rushed or getting too hungry. The food is exquisite . The sea bass over asparagus risotto was light and filling. The lasagna was even better then grandma's. The bread pudding was the icing on the meal. I would highly recommend Napoli 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014I found the prices too high....and the choices, especially of pastas (and this is an Italian restaurant) very limited. I will not be returning. I think their Clayton restaurant is far better.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2014I had the best steak I've ever had. My husband is a vegetarian and they made him an awesome pasta primavera.Special Features:
- Check was a let downStlfood59Dined on 11/4/2014Party of 6 for a business dinner, and everything was great until the check came. The waiter added a 20% gratuity to the entire check which included the wine. While I consider myself a generous tipper, I typically do not tip 20% on expensive wine, and was offended by this move. This has never happened at other fine restaurants in STL and it won't happen to me at Napoli2 again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- will go backopentableuserVIPDined on 11/3/2014Good menu with plenty of choices protein wise and preparation wise. Nice pasta selection. Soup of the day lacked flavor, meat and cheese plate could have been better especially meat, quality wise. Server forgot one of our salads and was not very knowledgeable, forthcoming or hospitable. There are some good things though. Service was fine mechanically speaking (mostly from a management and the supporting staff), the ambiance is nice and the arancini and the veal were excellent as were the cocktails. Overall it deserves a second shot and we'll be back. Although we were not looking for some great service it definitely fell well short of the expectations and that may have hinder our overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner dinner!VizartsVIPDined on 11/3/2014The worst thing when you dine here is deciding what to get...there are so many spectacular choices! One of my favorites is the liver...if you like liver you'll never have better...cutable with a fork & the sweet/sour onion sauce is so yummy you want to lick the plate!! Fortunately they offer the scallops individually because I can still have a taste of those well prepared mollusks! The veal is another winner & I could go on so what sounds good will be I'm sure! Start with a delicious Caesar salad with anchovies & Parmesan crisps!Special Features:
- Always great!PooniesDined on 11/2/2014This is a repeat experience for us. Wonderful cocktails- delicious food! Small intimate dining area. We come early on Sundays, so can't address the bar scene. Just right for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing meal at Napoli2Luv2eatVIPDined on 11/1/2014I usually enjoy my meals at Napoli 2 but our last meal was very mediocre. Our waiter was rushed and very heavy handed when pouring our wine and the food was just ok. I would still go back and try it again as the food usually is very good.
- Excellent, again!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014Great wine list, superb food. Servers and bartenders are equally adept at pacing the meal just the way you like it.Special Features:
- donnaVIPDined on 11/1/2014I honestly can not think of one negative about Napoli2. They bend over backwards to make you comfortable and get your dinner however you want it prepared. I have a huge choice always when I go there if they have the lamb chops on the special tray. If you love lamb get them siciliano style and you will be so glad you decided on the lamb over their wonderful bone-in filet. Kudos to the chef for conistently wonderful food. We have never had a bad meal at Napoli nor bad serivce. If you are in question about a wine see Charlie.Special Features:
- awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/1/2014but we didn't get the 1000 points for the 5:30 reservation. Why not?Special Features:
- AmlpodVIPDined on 10/31/2014My wife an I dine there at least twice a month and enjoy it every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealHirschwritesVIPDined on 10/30/2014Nice dinner with friends. Good food. Good service. Try the sea bass over risotto. And the bread pudding is great, too, and can be shared. Altogether a nice experience.Special Features:
- Wonderfulluv2eatoutVIPDined on 10/30/2014One of our favorite spots because of the food, service and atmosphereSpecial Features:
- crackersDined on 10/30/2014The scallops were outstanding and my husband enjoyed the lasagna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wah-hoo-wahwahwahDined on 10/27/2014Excellent food, beautifully presented, and prepared exactly as ordered by all 6 of us. Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentbmoreVIPDined on 10/22/2014Consistently great food, innovative menu's, for us, the definition of a great restaurant. Napoli 2 is also extremely willing to make changes requests on the menu. My husband has food allergies & I have lactose intolerance. Chef happily accommodates. A real fav of ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dining experience!BluesfanDined on 10/21/2014Napoli2 is a wonderful restaurant. The ambiance and food are top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgoodfoodDined on 10/17/2014Food and service are always outstanding!!!! The location and access to restaurant is extremely easy. The restaurant itself has a good feel with decorative setting that is contemporary and vibrant. Overall, a wonderful dining experience for any occassion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experienceEatingOutDined on 10/15/2014My date and my first visit. Nice menu selections and wine list. We ordered the salmon on a spinach bed....large portions with excellent seasonings; perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- BobWVIPDined on 10/10/2014Consistent, friendly, great food, attentive service. We just keep coming back. Lasagna was melt-in-your mouth outstanding. Wine list is always a plus.Special Features:
- DelightfulFoodLoverDined on 9/26/2014This was our first time dining at Napoli 2 and we really enjoyed ourselves. The food was absolutely delicious and we had great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed by AllMike67Dined on 9/26/2014We decided on a last minute dinner with friends and since most restaurants don't take reservations for small parties, we were delighted to get one at Napoli 2. We made a choice to sit out on the patio so the weather, plus the great dinner, added to our dining experience. We would definitely recommend Napoli 2 to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We not only had a fantastic meal, but our waiter was the best ever! I don't remember his name, but he had a bald head, and we sat right off the bar! He is awesome! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthdays !TessaDined on 9/7/2014We were celebrating our son & daughter-in-laws birthdays Everyone commented how good their entre was.My son ordered Lamb chop which is a favorit & said it was exceptional Others had a scallop dish ( nice large & prepared Beautifully) it was a special .some others ordered more traditional pastas which were delicious .They wait staff were very accommodating ,we were not rushed We could vist and have our champagne before ordering. Overal a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out for the nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Whether special occasion or just a night out, Napoli should be on top of your list. Great service, great food, excellent menu.Special Features:
- Good but a bit snippyGambitVIPDined on 9/4/2014This was the latest of about a dozen visits. FFood was good. Service was alone. Apparently my bf wasn't appreciated. One waiter was extraordinary. Chris went out of his way to make us feel at home. Everyone else seemed to feel we were intruding. I doubt I'll go back soon.Special Features:
- Great foodShmityDined on 8/22/2014Enjoyed the great food and great service. Very nice decor and would recommend to a friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/16/2014Overall fantastic experience. Waiter was very polished, wine selection great, food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!GirlsdayoutDined on 8/15/2014Went there for our anniversary...very pleased! Food was amazing, service was great, ambiance lovely. A little noisy but still acceptable. At the end of our meal our server, because he knew it was our anniversary, surprised us with an amazing dessert and even put a candle in it!Special Features:
- A Great EveningLove2DineDined on 8/14/2014I chose Napoli 2 for an anniversary dinner with my wife and had a wonderful experience. Our server, Emily, was outstanding and took care of us in a very professional manner. The prices were moderate, the food was excellent, and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary hitDfsmonDined on 8/7/2014Great special place for special times. Veal chop is better than in ItalySpecial Features:
- 30th Wedding AnniversarypfixDined on 8/3/2014We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. The staff was exceptional. They took great care of us and suggested extra's to add on to our meal. They also brought us a wonderful dessert with Happy Anniversary written on the plate. I would recommend this restaurant to all of our friends. Thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:
- A great experience!PLKendallDined on 8/2/2014This was our first visit and we will go back. Salads were fresh. & very tasty. There were several specials that night--the scallops were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Enjoyed this dinner very much, food good, service good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerjanetDined on 7/29/2014This restaurant was recommended to me by someone with local ties. It lived up to it! Food was excellent and well prepared. In addition the servers were warm and personable. I can see why this has such a good reputation. Although we sat outside, inside the restaurant was also visually stunning.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/29/2014The food here is outstanding. Overhead music was a bit loud for me during a business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.