1054 Town & Country Crossing
Town and Country, MO 63017Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://napoli2.com/
- Phone: 6362569998
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jon Berger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire. We are available to cater your special events.
A word from Napoli 2
Located in the heart of Town and Country, we offer classic Italian Cuisine specializing in fresh fish and meat.Continued
Pasta handmade in house daily.
Pasta handmade in house daily.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Napoli 2 - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Napoli 2 reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)romantic (56)neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (50)notable wine list (44)great for outdoor dining (30)vibrant bar scene (24)good for groups (23)hot spot (13)scenic view (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Outstanding waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We not only had a fantastic meal, but our waiter was the best ever! I don't remember his name, but he had a bald head, and we sat right off the bar! He is awesome! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthdays !TessaDined on 9/7/2014We were celebrating our son & daughter-in-laws birthdays Everyone commented how good their entre was.My son ordered Lamb chop which is a favorit & said it was exceptional Others had a scallop dish ( nice large & prepared Beautifully) it was a special .some others ordered more traditional pastas which were delicious .They wait staff were very accommodating ,we were not rushed We could vist and have our champagne before ordering. Overal a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out for the nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Whether special occasion or just a night out, Napoli should be on top of your list. Great service, great food, excellent menu.Special Features:
- Good but a bit snippyGambitVIPDined on 9/4/2014This was the latest of about a dozen visits. FFood was good. Service was alone. Apparently my bf wasn't appreciated. One waiter was extraordinary. Chris went out of his way to make us feel at home. Everyone else seemed to feel we were intruding. I doubt I'll go back soon.Special Features:
- Great foodShmityDined on 8/22/2014Enjoyed the great food and great service. Very nice decor and would recommend to a friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/16/2014Overall fantastic experience. Waiter was very polished, wine selection great, food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!GirlsdayoutDined on 8/15/2014Went there for our anniversary...very pleased! Food was amazing, service was great, ambiance lovely. A little noisy but still acceptable. At the end of our meal our server, because he knew it was our anniversary, surprised us with an amazing dessert and even put a candle in it!Special Features:
- A Great EveningLove2DineDined on 8/14/2014I chose Napoli 2 for an anniversary dinner with my wife and had a wonderful experience. Our server, Emily, was outstanding and took care of us in a very professional manner. The prices were moderate, the food was excellent, and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary hitDfsmonDined on 8/7/2014Great special place for special times. Veal chop is better than in ItalySpecial Features:
- 30th Wedding AnniversarypfixDined on 8/3/2014We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. The staff was exceptional. They took great care of us and suggested extra's to add on to our meal. They also brought us a wonderful dessert with Happy Anniversary written on the plate. I would recommend this restaurant to all of our friends. Thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:
- A great experience!PLKendallDined on 8/2/2014This was our first visit and we will go back. Salads were fresh. & very tasty. There were several specials that night--the scallops were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Enjoyed this dinner very much, food good, service good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerjanetDined on 7/29/2014This restaurant was recommended to me by someone with local ties. It lived up to it! Food was excellent and well prepared. In addition the servers were warm and personable. I can see why this has such a good reputation. Although we sat outside, inside the restaurant was also visually stunning.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/29/2014The food here is outstanding. Overhead music was a bit loud for me during a business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miss the barDisCERNingDinerVIPDined on 7/26/2014We love going here, the food is great, the service is terrific. However, we love to enjoy a glass of wine before dinner. That is impossible here. They do have a bar, but they let people make reservations to eat at the bar, leaving no room for someone to just sit for a short time to enjoy a pre-dinner drink. It is really frustrating for what is supposed to be relaxing. We don't go as often anymore.Special Features:
- Napoli2dwillDined on 7/26/2014Excellent dinner, food and service was excellent, this was our second visit and we were celebrating our wedding anniversary great evening.Special Features:
- delicioussusiequeueDined on 7/25/2014Our table had a pasta dish, lamb chops and lasagna. I think this was the best lasagna I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceFavoriteDined on 7/25/2014As always Ray did a great job taking care of us at the bar. Great food, excellent service and really nice people! We love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodEtf777Dined on 7/24/2014Nice atmosphere. Service was excellent stack eggplant salad was great great value for the money sea bass was excellent as was the veal saltinbocca outdoor dining is very romanticSpecial Features:
- A fantastic restaurantWinefoodie2Dined on 7/24/2014We went back to Napoli 2 for my fathers bday and had an amazing meal. From the plating, to the choices to the taste if the food, it was all fantastic. Probably the best Caesar salad I have ever had, and I've had a lot!Special Features:
- Excellent Anniversary CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/23/2014The service was outstanding, and the food was very good - and plentiful!Special Features:
- Great Foodmac999Dined on 7/21/2014This was our first dining experience here. Food was incredible. Service was energetic and experienced. They know what they are talking about when it comes to their wines and food. It is pricey, but they do it right. My steak was cooked perfectly and my wife's Sea Bass was unlike anything we've ever had. I felt like the steak medallions should have came with a starch (only came with broccoli). Great establishment, will return.Special Features:
- Wonderful Anniversay DinnerHappy2DineDined on 7/18/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Napoli 2 and had a wonderful experience. I had the swordfish special and my husband had the sea bass special and both were excellent. The Caesar salad and Caprese salad were also excellent as was the service. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- ExcellentFavoriteDined on 7/18/2014Consistently great food and exceptional service. This is by far our favorite restaurant. Andy and his staff are the reasons we really enjoy eating here. We have also met some really nice people who we now call our friends.Special Features:
- Excellent, as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/17/2014Food, service, cocktails all turned out with expertise!! Staff is fantastic & we will continue to enjoy this fine restaurant for a looooong time :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRitaDined on 7/12/2014Server was superb, food was really good and presentation pretty, would return again!Special Features:
- BobBobWVIPDined on 7/11/2014We're regulars at this West County gem. Excellent food, great wine list, excellent service. Very consistent. Solid Italian menu, very well executed, with several specials and glad to handle special requests. We keep going back.Special Features:
- Napoli 2bigD1Dined on 7/7/2014Took my girlfriend and her daughter out for dinner for their birthdays. It was outstanding. The food, the service, the ambience, everything. It is my go to place for a special occasion or romantic evening. They never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationTrowtslayerDined on 7/2/2014What a great dinner to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday. Food and service was fantastic!!!!Special Features:
- donnaVIPDined on 6/30/2014This is a restaurant that always exceeds our expectations. They will do everything they can to accomodate your wishes.Special Features:
- Always quite goodcrutchforkDined on 6/27/2014The best Italian restaurant in West St. Louis County. Always inventive specials, very good service, and an overall delicious experience. Good but not "uppity" service. Food always beautifully plated. Recommend highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great last minute date nightDaniwatson1010Dined on 6/20/2014My husband and I had plans fall through last minute. We found a reservation at Napoli2 on Open Table and decided to try it. The Veal Parmagian is very good. The chef made a white sauce for us since my husband is a huge Alfredo fan. It was very good! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not prompthl924Dined on 6/20/2014First I don't like that you have to wait to see the menu. Then it seemed to take a while to get our app and entree. It was like they intended on keeping you there as long as possible. Aside from that the food was great.Special Features:
- Love this placeGinoSVIPDined on 6/19/2014Never a bad meal, never bad service, never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian!! Our #1 PlaceHungryPeepsDined on 6/19/2014You can NOT go wrong with Napoli 2. The food is always fresh, and more than amazing, even the next day! The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always accommodating. Thank you Napoli 2 for always providing a five star experience!!
- ExcellantdwillDined on 6/14/2014Excellent food excellent service, we will be returning and bringing our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LifterVIPDined on 6/14/2014We have been to Napoli 2 several times, and whenever we are here we say we have to come back more often. Tonight we had excellent service (Josie) and as always, the food was top rate. It's not a cheap evening, so maybe a special occasion restaurant, but it's worth it. The seafood is always very good, my wife loves the scallops. Veal parmagian is very good, as is the red sauce. Tonight there was a special flour less chocolate cake that was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyYummDined on 6/14/2014It is always a pleasure to dine here! Food is consistently good and the service is warm and attentive.Special Features:
- Excellent service, trendy placeArtistDined on 6/11/2014Our appetizer was excellent. Wish we had ordered a couple of appetizers and a dessert instead of a meal. The menu descriptions are better than what's actually delivered. Lobster stuffed pasta really means a piece or two with mostly flavored pasta. Seafood stuffed with crab chunks has lots of chopped clams, small to medium over cooked shrimp and 2 pieces of crab (tablespoon size). The flavors were excellent, nice combination of seasonings. $$$ Pricey pasta with tasteless bread. Bring a sweater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- West County WonderfivesenseDined on 5/31/2014We have been looking for a truly great restaurant in West County and I think we have!! From the decor to the service and mostly to the food, it was a wonderful experience.The prices were up there but we avoided the wine, as suggested in other reviews.The entrees were worth the expense, I had the Sea Bass special, my husband the Chicken Saltimbocca and both were delightful. We shared a stack salad and it was a taste sensation, topped off by the crispiness of the fried eggplant. Our friends dishes were equally amazing but I can't remember what they were called!! My Long Island Tea, which I requested rum that was NOT spiced, was perfect. My friend ordered a "Razz ma-something" which was like drinking fresh raspberries, VERY tasty!!Special Features: