Napa Valley Grille - Westwood
1100 Glendon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90024Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Napa Valley Grille - Westwood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.napavalleygrille.com/
- Phone: 3108243322
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH (reservations encouraged)
Monday - Friday: 11:30am-3:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
DINNER (reservations encouraged)
Monday – Thursday: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
BRUNCH (reservations encouraged)
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
BOTTOMLESS Mimosas $12
(first available seating in the bar and on the patio)
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm – 7:00pm and 9:00pm – midnight
Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Taylor Boudreaux
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: On-site and off-site catering for up to 2000 people. Please contact our experienced and creative Event Department at (310)824-2255 or email@example.com
Our events team has a flair for making events happen flawlessly: post-movie premiere parties, wrap parties, on-site and off-site business meetings and group dinners(A/V equipment available), commercial and television filmings, wine tasting parties, wedding receptions, bar-mitzvahs, baby showers, bridal showers, reunions, etc.
- Entertainment: Watch UCLA games and the Lakers' games here! Flat screen televisions in the bar & on the patio. Voted LA's happiest happy hour. The Saturday and Sunday small plates Brunch features $12 Bottomless Mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys & $4 Sangria. The beautiful outdoor patio setting makes Napa Valley Grille Westwood's most popular afternoon and late night happy hour spot featuring an array of food and drink specials. Great spot to host an event, or book one of our Private Rooms with our Events Dept.
- Special Events: Save The Dates for these upcoming wine dinners:
Wednesday, August 28, 2013: St. Supery Estate Vineyards & Winery
Thursday, September 12, 2013: Merryvale Winery
Thank you sgain to Summerland Winery and to those of you who were here for the Summerland Winemaker Dinner on July 24th -- such fun!! It was a beautiful night on the patio with a 5-course dinner shared by new and old friends of Napa Valley Grille & fantastic wines from winemaker Bilo Narif !
- Cross Street: Lindbrook Dr.
- Public Transit: One block from the restaurant at the corner of Wilshire and Glendon.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet at front door, $4 up to 2 hrs with validation. $6.00 per car 2+ hours. Metered street parking & onsite parking garage(no garage validation)also available.Going to a show at the Geffen? We're located within walking distance of the Geffen, so pair dinner with a Napa Valley wine before the show, keep your car with our valet and return later for happy hour and dessert. We're open until midnight Monday through Saturday and until 11:00pm on Sundays.
A word from Napa Valley Grille - Westwood
Napa Valley Grille is a casual, fine dining restaurant featuring Wine Country cuisine, with an emphasis on seasonal, sustainable ingredients complemented by an in-depth selection of premium California wines. The dinner menu features innovative first courses, light to robust entrees (including top quality meats, poultry and game from the grill, pastas and fresh seafood) and house made desserts. The lighter lunch menu features a creative selection of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and several options of entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Napa Valley Grille - Westwood reviews from OpenTable diners
193 reviews since May 17, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (82)special occasion (65)neighborhood gem (64)good for groups (61)fit for foodies (59)great for outdoor dining (56)notable wine list (51)great for brunch (44)vibrant bar scene (30)romantic (28)hot spot (16)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (12)scenic view (8)Show More
- TmarianDined on 9/11/2014The menu was not that great. We actually ordered appetizers with side dishes. It pricey for what you get. The chef was friendly but we rather have more items out of the ordinary. Thanks
- neighborhood diningPeterDined on 9/10/2014We enjoy going there for happy hour and dinner but never for lunch. We have not had good experiences with waitstaff at lunch. We had a lovely and helpful waiter last evening. Quinoa salad is the greatest. Also enjoyed the gazpacho and miss the little fish tacos and corn chowder. Menu keeps changing which I guess is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daricDined on 9/10/2014We had lunch and the food, ambiance, and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DCinLADined on 9/9/2014This is a great spot; the food was excellent, however, the serving portions are extremely small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not very distinguishedPeneloPDined on 9/8/2014I hadn't been to Napa Valley in several years. The food was exactly the same, not distinguished in today's restaurant scene. Napa Valley either needs a new chef or a review of its menu.
- Great Food, Great StaffBondGirlDined on 9/7/2014My visit was my first to the Napa Valley Grille - everything I had was delicious. The staff was very knowledgeable on the items on the menu, and super-pleasant when I arrived!Special Features:
- NVG remains terrific!wissyVIPDined on 8/31/2014We come here often for brunch, but dinner was also a delight. The kale salad (which comes with chicken at lunch) was a hit appetizer. One guest adores soft-shell crabs and was really pleased with the version here. The halibut was also delicious and for carnivores, the short ribs were pronounced fantastic. The butterscotch bread pudding with homemade marshmallow is simply outstanding! You can really have a conversation here and it never feels cramped or rushed. Service was friendly but unobtrusive with good advice on wine and beer selections. It's not inexpensive but not outrageous either, and Happy Hour is quite a bargain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter, great foodzubieDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter Isaac was incredible - provided excellent service, remembered everyones name, entrees, etc., in addition, he is very nice looking. Everyone in our party thought he was the best! The food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently....Guyin310Dined on 8/30/2014Good. Even with a small private party going on, the service and food was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hands down,....thee best!GreatVIPDined on 8/22/2014Just go and check it out. I can blah blah blah all day about this spot. Just go and you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good conversation and nice diningWestwoodDebDined on 8/21/2014I was catching up with an old friend, wanted a nice meal in my neighborhood, a good place for conversation, and a menu that would enable me to eat healthily. Napa Valley Grille did all that, plus we had a very patient and attentive waiter. I booked on Open Table and requested a table by the window and they made a point of accommodating me. Everyone was very polite and professional, from the valet to the greeter to our waiter. I'll continue to come here.Special Features:
- Love This RestaurantWestwoodVIPDined on 8/21/2014We had a birthday celebration at Napa Valley Grille. Everything we ordered were great: Kale Salad, Pork Chops, Branzino (deboned whole fish), Steak, non-pureed mashed potatoes (fries), wine, Bread Pudding, and Chocolate Cake. Chef Taylor Boudreaux came out and made sure we enjoyed our dining there. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- SouthBayGirlDined on 8/20/2014Our experience at NVG continues to be the best in the Village. The food is consistently good, well-plated and we love that we can split with no charge. That is reading your public well. Travis, as always, provides great service and is knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:
- Always niceshewqueenDined on 8/20/2014Definitely one of the nicest restaurants in Westwood-always good, great ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely resource in WestwoodCharliesGirl51Dined on 8/18/2014Very nice and reasonably priced lunch location in Westwood, Beautiful décor and very comfortable. Good service always and some specialties on the menu that are real treats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 18 Years OutstandingBobbVIPDined on 8/17/2014Napa Valley Grille is simply one of the outstanding places to dine in Los Angeles. There may be flashier spots and there may be more eclectic menus, but for a can't miss dining experience NPG has delivered for 18 years in a row. Under the capable hands of Taylor Boudreaux the food is excellently prepared and served by a knowledgeable staff in a very comfortable setting. The restaurant has as an excellent space for private parties and a wine list with plenty of wines by the glass and flights that makes dining and tasting a pleasurable experience. And its very well priced too! Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningDonnJulieVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had an early reservation. We were seated immediately. Our waiter was attentive and friendly. The food was very good. Noise level was moderate so conversation was easy. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Elegantly relaxedGreviewVIPDined on 8/6/2014Elegantly relaxed, environment and food at top levelsSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceBillVIPDined on 8/6/2014I went to Napa Valley Grille with someone who had not been there in years. We were looking around at what other people were eating and the Executive Chef came by chatted with us, asked us if we had any questions and then gave us great answers, made some recommendations, which we followed and enjoyed greatly. He even followed up with us later. It was a terrific experience. I am glad we chose to eat at the Napa Valley Grille. I would highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!SherylVIPDined on 8/3/2014I appreciate, above all, their efforts to keep the restaurant quiet for visiting with friends. Many restaurants have very good food. Few attend to the acoustics and think that we don't want to converse with the people we've brought. This one doesn't make that mistake - Bravo to them!Special Features:
- First RateLuvDiningOutVIPDined on 8/1/2014Lovely, open floor plan w/ tasteful decor. Nice indoor and patio dining. Excellent California cuisine menu with all dishes expertly prepared and presented. A little pricey perhaps, but a lovely experience. Very caring and capable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful1happymomDined on 8/1/2014We were a party of 5 and had a lovely round table. One of our party had some food allergies and our waitress was thorough and knowledgeable about what my friend could and could not eat on the menu. They were accommodating, and the food was delicious. It is a favorite when we are in the Westwood area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to sister Cafe del ReyTDRfromMdRVIPDined on 8/1/2014This restaurant is part of the Tavistock group, which includes Cafe del Rey in Marina del Rey. Cafe del Rey is much better--more imaginative and tastier food. Had to ask for loud music to be turned down; after that, noise level was OK. Some service delays at a not terribly busy time, especially when we put out our credit cards for the bill and waited what seemed like forever. Food OK but not outstanding. Atmosphere nice. All right; could do better.
- A Gem!Foodie1Dined on 7/31/2014From the valet parking team to the front desk and wait staff - the most professional team in Westwood . Food is always fresh and delicious. Great for lunch and dinner. 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner, odd serviceAriHalevyVIPDined on 7/30/2014We enjoyed the food, ambiance and the noise level was appropriate to where no one needed to shout at another person to be heard. The food presentation could have displayed a lot more style for the price. The service was very slow. We waited 15 minutes for the waiter to take our order, but had to say something to a busboy. The general manager was walking around and standing in the middle of the restaurant, smiling at people at playing with his watch. He did not really notice that we were not being taken care of, so he probably was not really aware of what really goes on in his restaurant. I would go again if I need a nice place for dinner in Westwood, but I would not go out of my way.Special Features:
- Will ReturnWestwoodVIPDined on 7/25/2014Had dinner with Friends on Friday during the DineLA week. All of us enjoyed the food we ordered: Port Chop, Short Rib, Caesar Salad, Bread Pudding, and Tiramisu. Good choices of wine list and the service was great. Will return!Special Features:
- stonesABCDined on 7/23/2014We met friends at the restaurant for lunch. Parking was very easy, the service was great, and the food was very good. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Loved it!sas75VIPDined on 7/22/2014I went here for a business lunch with 4 other people. It was really a great spot - the food was outstanding and everyone seemed to really like what they ordered (kale salad, 2 cheeseburgers, ahi tuna salad and caesar salad). The service was great and very attentive and prompt. Not a single complaint. I would recommend this restaurant and happily go back again!
- Great Client LunchesNeighborDined on 7/22/2014This is my go to for my client lunches close to the Wilshire corridor. My clients can walk, I can valet and we can both enjoy great food and company.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/19/2014Had a bunch of appetizers with some delicious wine, wonderful place to eat in Westwood.
- A great findZacmanDined on 7/18/2014Absolutely wonderful experience. A nice large round table for our party of 6 made for a better conversation around. Food and service were both equally wonderful. We enjoyed a couple bottles of their moderately priced private label Pinot Noir that was excellent. Portions were generous and delicious. We turned dinner into a 4 hour event and enjoyed every minute. Nice touch when exec chef Taylor Boudreaux stepping out to visit. Don't miss out on the Sweet Carmel Bread Pudding for dessert. I will definitely go back, and being a good meeting place sort-of midway between the city and the beach. Two thumbs up!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine country in westwoodhalgDined on 7/17/2014dined here on a week night. easy valet parking in busy area. the service was excellent and friendly. the menu is small but has some great choices of fish, meats or poultry. the grilled meats are especially well done. the entrees are a bit expensive but very well done. good choice for a romantic dinner or small group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LITNUPDined on 7/16/2014Overall very nice, just don't order the grilled vegetable salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ah..those lamb chops!kathe90035VIPDined on 7/12/2014Loved the food and service; there were 7 of us and the waiter never broke a sweat. Lovely eveningSpecial Features:
- pickyeaterDined on 7/12/2014Good location for Geffen theater; however food just mediocre. Service very friendly and nice ambience with moderate noise level.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We chose this restaurant because it was close to the Geffen playhouse. Food was great, valet parking convenient and everyone in the place gave great customer service. I had the crabcakes benedict and it was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious.Special Features:
- wonderful pre-theater dinnerTeaSnobVIPDined on 7/11/2014My husband and I shared the summer salad and the swordfish. The salad was delicious, with ripe peaches & plums. The swordfish was a small portion to split, but cooked just to velvety softness and beautifully prepared. We felt so good with our dinner restraint that we also shared the bread pudding with homemade marshmallow. Yum! We told our waiter we had 8pm theater tickets, and he was very attentive and made sure we were done in good time, without anything feeling rushed. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was disappointing.pretheatereaterDined on 7/11/2014Service was great but food was not. Wit the exception of the dessert which was delicious - the bread pudding.Special Features:
- Highly recommend Napa valley GrillMomsnightoutDined on 7/10/2014I decided to make a reservation here because it was walking distance to the Geffen and we loved it. Our table of 5 had the best wine and dinner before we headed off to our show. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Westwood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- makearezDined on 7/7/2014Just a great go to restaurant...friendly and good food.Special Features: