Napa & Company
75 Broad Street
Stamford, CT 06901Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Napa & Company
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.napaandcompany.com/
- Phone: 2033533319
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Leonardo Marino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Experience a taste of Napa & Co. in your home or your office. Napa provides off-site catering for corporate functions to weddings. Farm to Table seasonal cuisine featuring local cuisine with an influence of Napa...wine tastings, wine classes, chef tasting menu, BBQ, Clam bakes, and more.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private facility for cocktail events for up to 40pp and private dining rooms for 10pp or 35pp.
- Private Party Contact: Marie Maguire, General Manager 2033533319
- Special Events: Napa & Co believes in teaching without pretension so if its a wine class on the regions of Spain, a women winemaker happy hour, wine dinners...we are always findinging new ways to spread the passion we have for all things wine and food.
A word from Napa & Company
At Napa and Company our wine selection is diverse and complex enough to complement any palate, our cuisine is American with a decidedly European influence; traditional dishes with chef’s contemporary spin. Fast food: from the farm to the plate without delay. Experience a taste of Napa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Napa & Company - Best Restaurants in Stamford ›
Napa & Company reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (41)special occasion (26)neighborhood gem (18)romantic (18)great for lunch (10)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good food. Nice placeAjr25Dined on 9/4/2014The food was very good. The setting was causal but nice. Service was solid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekQuietman97Dined on 8/29/2014Took advantage of opportunity during Stamford's restaurant week. Food was perfect. The Chef understands that the secret to great food is in the sauce. Everything flavored perfectly.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Great food and wine and lovely evening! Great value with Restaurant week.Special Features:
- Napa has it all.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014All aspects of a good dining experience is here. Food is very well prepared with top quality ingredients and presentation. Service and ambiance is up to expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food but very priceyDianaVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was really good..the Flatbread pizzas, the Farro appetizers were great but were about 50% more costly than they should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LamjVIPDined on 8/11/2014Enjoyable lunch. I had the snapper, which was very good and the shrimp tempura, which had too much batter and was overly greasy.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The Burger was awesome and the wine was half off that night. Overall another good experience, would absolute recommend this restaurant to a friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingWineODined on 8/1/2014Amazing food. Phenomenal wine selection and great service! Can't go wrongSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & Great FoodDanaDined on 7/26/2014Eric makes fantastic cocktails, the food is creative without being pretentious.... Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJCLPDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I love Napa. The food is always outstanding, and the atmosphere and noise levels are always perfect for a romantic dinner. It is our go to place for a special meal. We went this past weekend for my wife's birthday, and they had complimentary bubbly ready for us when we arrived. All of the food for our party of four was excellent as well. The wine was great, as were the mixed drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FitzDined on 7/16/2014excellent service, great wine choices and menu was excellent for the summerSpecial Features:
- A perfect dining experienceSwinkieDined on 7/8/2014Napa & Company is a terrific dining experience. The staff are responsive and welcoming, the food is creative and delicious without going over the top. We celebrated my husband's 65th birthday, and we were amazed at the many ways the staff made my husband feel special. This place is a gem.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/8/2014Food was good; had the two course prix-fixe at lunch for $20. Not bad but had to pay for parking that cost almost $10.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014My husband and I made reservations here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. They made us feel so special throughout the evening with personal touches such as a handwritten "happy anniversary" note card on our table, the best table in the house (a corner table by the window), two glasses of champagne on the house, and a surprise trio of sorbet to accompany the dessert we ordered. Our waiter Marco was very friendly and knowledgeable. He gave great recommendations on wine and food selections. He spaced out our meal perfectly so that we did not feel rushed. The appetizers, starters, and main course selections are always innovative/intriguing as well as delicious. And the wine list is great! It was the perfect way to celebrate our special day.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014great food - the shrimp summer salad and roasted chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickel are my favoritesSpecial Features:
- Service worthy of the MenuCraigDined on 6/18/2014As first time diners at Napa & Co, my girlfriend and I had heard nothing but good things from friends and had been meaning to get in and try it out. We specified the fact that we were first timers on the Open Table reservation, and Napa took it upon themselves to not only welcome us as first time diners, but to send over two complimentary glasses of Muscato upon arriving at our table. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive, while not at all overbearing. The food was out of this world. I plan on returning soon, and would recommend Napa to anyone looking for a great upscale experience with a casual atmosphere.Special Features:
- Father's DayCTFoodieVIPDined on 6/15/2014Our son and I took my husband to brunch for Father's Day and while everything was great, were disappointed there were not more people in the restaurant. However, we enjoyed our meal and would certainly go back. In fact we are going back for a Pizza evening at the end of the month.Special Features:
- pslmfdDined on 6/5/2014Loved the menu, the food, the ambiance. Chairs could be more comfortable.Special Features:
- More noise than I rememberedCoachDined on 5/27/2014Very good food. Kind of fun wine list on an iPad. Service excellent as always. Noise levels for an early dinner were at times so high that it was hard to hear my guest speak, so perhaps it wasn't the best choice for a conversation during the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovepuppyVIPDined on 5/24/2014Great food, a little pricey, excellent service. Our first there, but not our last. Especially enjoyed the mussels and fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014wonderful meal, good wine selection and the waiter's recommendations were spot on. We tried the quinoa salad ( not one of the recommendations). It was tasty and I would definitely order it again. We were there to celebrate a birthday and they served us complimentary champagne and cheese.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 517 reviews are from the Napa & Company reviews archive.
- Yummy Napa!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014We had a great Mothers Day brunch at Napas. The service was great and the food was delicious. They also handed out little buckets filled with candy when brunch was over. Lovely time. I would recommend Napa for lunch or dinner. Dinners are great also. Well done Napa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunch napajimdineDined on 5/11/2014Went for Brunch. It was just OK. Looked nice from the street so we always wanted to try it, but food was disappointing. The place itself and even the menu looked good. But there is a big difference between a cook and chef and Napa has a cook. Even the coffee I had at the end had a machine taste, it was supposed to be illy but tasted like diner coffee.Special Features:
- Good food but too loud for meNannyDined on 5/10/2014Visited on Sat night. Waited for a table that had been reserved weeks in advance. Seated our foursome at a round table that could easily serve 8. Luckily a table for 4 opened shortly after we sat so we moved to it. Service was otherwise excellent. Mushroom flatbread was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great food!FoodieDined on 5/10/2014Napa & Company is one of our favorite area restaurants. We often go there for special occasions. The food is delicious, i's great for sharing dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service & ambience, bad foodDisappointedNeighborDined on 5/10/2014We went there with high expectations for Mother's Day dinner. We were rather disappointed because the three of us had 3 completely different types of main dishes, none of them meeting our expectations. Mahi Mahi had no taste (maybe the fish was not fresh), bolonese pasta needed additional ketchup to make it more tasty, and even the wagyu burger was fair at best compared against any diners or chain restaurants offering beef burgers. Given the rather expensive tab, the excellent service and ambience go to waste when accompanied by poor quality food. We will not go back there again.
- Very Nice dinnerDiningMattersDined on 5/9/2014Waiter was a pro, made parents and two adult children feel welcome and gave helpful input on menu choices. Charcuterie share for table was outstanding. Eclectic and interesting menu. Fish was perfectly prepared. All diners were happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceWINEnDineDined on 4/29/2014I am a regular at Napa Co. The food is great and matches the wine list. The service is well balanced...courteous, respectful, not overdone yet always responsive to the guest. I always bring business associates and Napa & Co never let's me down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a lovely dinnerBetsyknitVIPDined on 4/26/2014We went to Napa to celebrate my husband's birthday and they were lovely. brought us a glass of champagne, which was so sweet. Here's the thing: when Napa opened, it was the most amazing place in Stamford. Creative interesting food. Well, Stamford has lots of creative interesting food now, and Napa is less of a standout. I have been blown away by their food in the past. I wasn't blown away this time. I don't think they've changed; I think my options have changed.Special Features:
- Downtown Stamford gemNYroverDined on 4/26/2014Always looking for a good place for dinner before the 8 PM Palace Theater start time. NAPA and Company was a very pleasant surprise. You're surrounded by wine! A user-friendly iPad wine list with clear descriptions of the wines made choosing easy. Dinner this time was a plate of charcuterie and cheese followed by great mixed greens salads. Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter was a bustGT8MDVIPDined on 4/20/2014We arrived on time for a 2 PM Easter Sunday brunch. We were seated within 5 minutes. Our waitress acted like she would rather be somewhere else. As the meal went on she became obviously impatient when we asked to be served our coffee before we decided on dessert. We had our future son-in-law with us for our first Easter together. She let out an audible sigh and came back four minutes later asking for our dessert order... We finished our dessert and paid the bill .. when we left waitress was gone, hostess was gone, manager was gone.. just the cleaning crew.. very creepy. This was our second and last trip to this restaurant. I've been to NAPA and sir you are no NAPA.
- Great drinks, great foodMarkDined on 4/9/2014Get a seat at the bar. Eric the Bar Chef does incredible drinks and recommends the perfect wine to your meal. Food on the menu is delicious. So much you want to try and not to miss! Definetely one of the best places in Conneticut!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner in AprilJackieMDined on 4/8/2014Food was good, not great and somewhat overpriced. Wine list excellent. Tables very close together, so noisy neighbors were a problem. not a great place for a quiet conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/20/2014I have been going to Napa for years, and someone recently told me that the restaurant was not as good as it once was. In short, they were wrong. The menu has changed, but each item is still delicious. I may miss the pork belly salad, but I am charmed by the devilled eggs and blown away by the scallops. The wine list is extensive, and the service is excellent. To put the restaurant in perspective, my wife chose Napa to celebrate her birthday. We eat out a lot, and her choice is the highest praise we can give.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Imaginative food at Napa & CoStrategiesVIPDined on 3/15/2014Napa & Co provides reliably good food in an enjoyable atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Burger HeavenRoseyVIPDined on 3/15/2014Best burger in Fairfield county, in a nice restaurant setting. If you don't want the burger, the menu if full of delicious items. Perfect indulgence for the burger lover.Special Features:
- small Plates - Big HitneeliebDined on 3/14/2014I have been to napa & co twice in the last week and rate it excellent. The small plates are delicious and beautifully presented and fun to share. The service is attentive but not intrusive. Energetic noise level in large room but there is a small back room for a more romantic atmosphere that also allows for conversation at larger tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellantpherzDined on 3/8/2014Food & Service are always outstanding. The best in Stamford. The noise level in the back dining room is good. You can hear each other speak. A great night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service at Napa StamfordJoannieVIPDined on 3/7/2014My husband and I recently visited Napa in Stamford for lunch. I have severe food allergies and am having some health issues as a result. Our server Alex was AMAZING at helping me navigate the menu and was extremely empathetic. We not only had excellent food, but had a great experience. Thank you Alex.Special Features:
- overpriced & overatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2014Limited selection and the title says it all. The French fries were not particularly tasty and I would not recommend this restaurant as a good value.