601 Coastal Highway
Fenwick Island, DE 19944Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nantucketsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8003623463x
- Hours of Operation:
Tap Room: 4:00pm - Close
Dining Room: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Michael Priola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Nantuckets caters parties & designs menus for all occasions. From 10 to 300, give us a call and we'll make your special occasion just a bit more special.
- Private Party Facilities: Nantuckets offers a private room accommodating up to 70 guests.
- Private Party Contact: David Twining 3025392607x
- Special Events: Thank you for choosing Nantuckets Restaurant. Should your plans change please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
A word from Nantuckets Restaurant
Welcome to Nantuckets Restaurant. For the areas best Dining experience, you've just found it. Located in quiet Fenwick Island, we're 5 minutes south of Bethany Beach & 5 blocks north of Ocean City, Md. on Rt. 1. Nantuckets is well known for serving the highest quality seafood straight from the "docks", Dry Aged Steaks, Rack of Lamb, Lobster Shepherds Pie, Crab Cakes, wonderful wines, great martinis, & a professional staff to take care of all your needs. Your BEST dining at the beach is only a reservation away!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Nantuckets Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Fenwick Island ›
Nantuckets Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)neighborhood gem (55)fit for foodies (52)romantic (48)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (18)good for groups (13)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- great casual upscale diningbrieDined on 8/20/2014Corteous, prompt service from hostess to table, beautiful decor, upscale yet beach casual feel. Not so kid friendly...6 yr old drank water and milk from wine glasses and the kids menu was verbal. Salads were fantastic, crab special in an avovado half delicious, and shrimp and grit cake quite tastey if you took a bite with all components...the andouille had the most flavor -grit cake and shrimp mild tasting without it, cream sauce thin. Waitress attentive, forgot one or two things, but made up for it. Rather pricey, but worth it, glad we went, would go again, and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Nantucket'sDavebVIPDined on 8/16/2014We ate here on our last night in Fenwick and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a typical tourist restaurant. Service was excellent, menu is interesting and diverse. And the wine list has high quality wines at very little mark-up (while lower priced wines still carry a pretty big mark up over retail).Special Features:
- out of two entree's one was great!FromPatoOCMDDined on 8/16/2014reservation system was great. hostess was fabulous.. very pleasant, helpful and engaging. waiter was fast talking, and hard to understand. made us wait when the other table arrived. food was great for the stuffed pork chop, less than fair for the pasta seafood dish. sat in the front porch room that was bright and quaint. the others seemed dark and too mysterious.
- Enjoyable anniversary dinnerCowboyBertDined on 8/14/2014Really appreciated the opportunity to have flowers delivered to the restaurant to surprise my wife at dinner. Dinner was excellent except for my Caesar salad which was disappointing. Otherwise a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findGaylsviewsDined on 8/11/2014We've been coming to Ocean City for years but had never dined at Nantucket's. Great spot! Service and food were both excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Fabulous place with great foodbeachDined on 8/10/2014This is our favorite restaurant when we are in Ocean City. It was our 35th wedding anniversary and could not think of a better place to celebrate. Never disappointed when we dine here. Everything is always wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place to Eat!Hungry1Dined on 8/10/2014We go to Nantuckets a few times each year. Have always been pleased with the quality of the food and impeccable service. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was very good, service was friendly. Pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out to dinnerjmathiasDined on 8/8/2014Came here with my family on vacation. It was my parents anniversary. the food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meals. We will be definitely be returning next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food date spotSpartanjDined on 8/7/2014Hubby and I went and really enjoyed a quiet delicious dinner without the kids !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual fine dining at its bestmrmojorisin66Dined on 8/5/2014This is the second meal I enjoyed at this casual fine dining establishment. The lobster mac n cheese is outsatanding. The tenderloin of pork is seared to perfection, and flavored perfectly with the apple cider vinegar demi glaze. Even the vegetables served were perfectly steamed and seasoned. I highly recommend Nantucket's to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrissieDined on 8/4/2014This was our first time dining at Nantucket's and it was very definitely a positive first impression! Each staff member welcomed us as if were already part of their family. Our server was very attentive and personable, the food was more than delicious! We will definitely dine at Nantucket's again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerHamboFan80Dined on 8/4/2014We enjoyed that they had early bird specials on their menu. They had a nice variety of food to choose from on the menu. The food was hot in temperature and had nice flavor on the items we chose.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner for My GirlfriendGnarly745Dined on 8/1/2014Wonderful experience. The hostess staff made an extra effort to seat us upon arrival when I told them that I had made a reservation thru OpenTable. We were seated at a small table for two in a separate front room which had a nice romantic atmosphere. Our waiter Rob was efficient and skillful. The salmon entrée was superb. The filet mignon was not the most tender that I've had but was prepared exactly as requested. The Bogle sauvignon wine we chose was also a great choice. This was one of the most memorable dining experiences we've had in recent memory and capped off my girlfriend's birthday in the best way. We look forward to returning to Nantucket's during our next stay in Bethany.Special Features:
- Slick38Dined on 8/1/2014Excellent food and service. The room with 6 tables with more relaxed and quiet. Would recommend to my friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/1/2014Bouillabaise was among the best I have ever had !! Outstandingly delicious !!Special Features:
- What a pleasure!mokarenDined on 7/27/2014Each year I take a long weekend off at Ocean City and EACH year I have been extremely happy to include a visit to Nantuckets Restaurant. The food is exceptional. As you know, it is easy to cook fish incorrectly - but it is always perfect. Oh my, the scallops! The EXCELLENT waiter in the front room.Special Features:
- Good but noisyArtbyconDined on 7/25/2014We enjoyed our meals. Service was good. Restaurant seemed overcrowded.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Excellent both times. Nothing more to say :) awesome service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousbeacherbuddyDined on 7/24/2014Never get anything but a delicious meal and that is why we return here week after week, year after year. The menu is diverse so there is something to eat for anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovepuppyVIPDined on 7/21/2014meager portions for price paid. disappointed overall with meal.
- Warm atmosphereMikeVIPDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our Anniversary occasion and food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Excellent ServiceTcomDined on 7/19/2014We had very good food and great service. Would definitely go back again!Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceRenzeDined on 7/18/2014This was the second time we've dined here and if it's possible, the food was even better! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I highly recommend the salmon and the mussels. Everyone was happy with their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite places to eat!OCloverDined on 7/11/2014I highly recommend checking this place out! I make it a point to dine at Nantuckets every time I'm in the Ocean City area. Steaks are always a good choice...the seafood specials are always fabulous as well. Definitely not for those on a dining budget but well worth the price in my opinionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barbfun4everyoneVIPDined on 7/5/2014We went on Jul 5th and it was very crowded; also the food was brought to us too soon. Perhaps we should not have ordered so soon; next time we will know.Special Features:
- NantucketEasterDined on 7/3/2014Enjoyed the dinner & the service. Asked for a corner Table & seated us in a Sun Room which was just as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousgopmomVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is one of our favorites at the beach. The food is always good and there is something to please everyone on the menu. Tom is a personable server and efficient without being overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTAKEITFROMMEDined on 6/27/2014One of the best restaurants in DE. I am so glad you are so close to Ocean City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeachFandBbalancedDined on 6/21/2014We have been here twice and everything is consistently good. For the beach, that is amazing accomplishment.Special Features:
- Very goodocdiningDined on 6/21/2014Great restaurant. I had the salmon which was very tasty. Shrimp and sausage appetizer along with the oysters Rockefeller, great. Good selection of drinks. Definitely 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nantucket Restaurant Fenwick IslandlovedessertsDined on 6/20/2014Great food and service. I had the lamb chops which were large and cook right. I also had a cesear salad. Salads are large. My husband had the salmon. Friends had filet of sole and mixed seafood combo. All meals well done. Had a brownie for dessert. We had requested a piece of cake for dessert with a candle as a surprise for our friend's birthday. The hostess announced this when we walked in ruining the surprise. She did not seem to cake. The waitress was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tommymikelOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014In a word fabulous!!!! Atmosphere and food were terrific a place that will be permanently on our return list.Special Features:
- Dependable for fine dining.BuckyVIPDined on 6/14/2014Quiet oasis at the beach. Go for the food and the pleasant people .Special Features:
- Food Good / Parking BadBeatrice9Dined on 6/14/2014Looked forward to dining at Nantuckets and it didn't disappoint with respect to service, atmosphere and menu selection. Slight annoyance occurred when waiter kept repeating the featured appetizers despite husband's intoning another preference, and parking was a challenge. Alas, we did have reservations but ate there anyway. (That's an old joke!).Special Features:
- HomeSkilletDined on 6/7/2014Nantuckets is by far the best restaurant at the beach, nothing else compares. The menu is fantastic and the service is always top notch...I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed dining hereIsItWorthTheCaloriesDined on 5/31/2014Great food, great service, lots of seafood choices, nice selection of non-seafood dishes, loved the rolls! West indoor porch is nice quiet area.Special Features:
- a very good mealcfidDined on 5/25/2014have been here twice now and each time the food was delicious. We ate at the bare the first time and the restaurant this time. the waitress was very friendly and the food was great with a large menu and great drink selection.Special Features:
- LisaMDDined on 5/23/2014Excellent as always! Food and Service top notch. This is a restaurant I always go running back to!!Special Features:
- Good RestaurantNantucketReviewDined on 5/22/2014Good food and excellent service. Prices were amazing considering that all entrees that night were only $19. Can't beat that at a high end restaurant. Would definitely go back again.Special Features: