601 Coastal Highway
Fenwick Island, DE 19944Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nantucketsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8003623463x
- Hours of Operation:
Tap Room: 4:00pm - Close
Dining Room: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Michael Priola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Nantuckets caters parties & designs menus for all occasions. From 10 to 300, give us a call and we'll make your special occasion just a bit more special.
- Private Party Facilities: Nantuckets offers a private room accommodating up to 70 guests.
- Private Party Contact: David Twining 3025392607x
- Special Events: Thank you for choosing Nantuckets Restaurant. Should your plans change please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
A word from Nantuckets Restaurant
Welcome to Nantuckets Restaurant. For the areas best Dining experience, you've just found it. Located in quiet Fenwick Island, we're 5 minutes south of Bethany Beach & 5 blocks north of Ocean City, Md. on Rt. 1. Nantuckets is well known for serving the highest quality seafood straight from the "docks", Dry Aged Steaks, Rack of Lamb, Lobster Shepherds Pie, Crab Cakes, wonderful wines, great martinis, & a professional staff to take care of all your needs. Your BEST dining at the beach is only a reservation away!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Nantuckets Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Fenwick Island ›
Nantuckets Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)neighborhood gem (59)fit for foodies (56)romantic (49)vibrant bar scene (24)notable wine list (24)good for groups (18)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is awesome. Food is always delicious and service right onSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Restaurant but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Really nice restaurant Great food Server was pretty poor-he spoke 100 MPH and he basically provided hit and run serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Thank you Again! Excellent as Always, service and food are always amazing
- Beach dining without "beachy"DaveCDined on 9/17/2014This is an excellent place to eat. Specials available every day and an excellent multi-preference menu. Our server was knowledgeable and entertaining. He was willing to adjust the menu offerings to suit a desire for scallops that was not listed. The drive from Ocean City was a bit long but worth the it.Special Features:
- serviceDined on 9/16/2014I will definitely return. Great food. Loved the crabcakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find in Fenwick/O.C.MarylandfoodboyDined on 9/15/2014Went to Nantuckets for dinner on the recommendation of a friend. In Fenwick but just over the state line from Ocean City so an easy drive. A beautiful restaurant in every respect. Service was first-rate but unobtrusive. The food -- steak, bouilliabaisse, crabcakes -- all was wonderfully prepared, beautifully presented, and delicious. As for dessert, I particularly recommend the Bananas Foster bread pudding. In all, a lovely meal. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!WooodstockedDined on 9/11/2014The food at Nantuckets was phenomenal!! I started with the cranberry-pecan salad (which was top-notch!!), moved onto the Lobster Shepard's Pie (delicious!!), and finished off with the Key Lime Cheesecake (which was so fresh and subtle on the Key Lime - perfect!). The waitress was very friendly, but rough-around-the-edges...but as I can be rough-around-the-edges too, this was not a problem for me! I can see how others may complain about the service though. Everything came out VERY quick - almost too quick, but at least we had time to finish each course right before the next one would show up. Parking is TOUGH, so allow some time for that! I would definitely return to this restaurant...maybe to check out the bar next time (was lively!)!Special Features:
- Gluten free friendlyGlutenfreemanDined on 9/6/2014The Chef/Owner has been aware of and sympathetic to the need for some patrons to remain Gluten free. As long as 10 years ago when most restaurants were ignorant ,Nantuckets knew about the need and trained their staff accordingly. Our last visit this past weekend was wonderful. The menu clearly stated which options were gluten free or could be modified and their was a nice variety to choose from. Our waiter was knowledgeable helpful and unobtrusive. Even though he was fully booked we never felt neglected. An A+ in all categories.Special Features:
- good dining, great servicelovepuppyVIPDined on 9/2/2014We always enjoy dining here and we like Susie as our waitress. Love the chopped salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After Labor Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/1/2014We had dinner on Labor Day after most of the crowds had cleared out of town. The restaurant was still very crowded and looked like the bar was pretty packed as well. It took awhile for our server to to get to our table to take our drink order. However, after that she was very attentive. The food was good, fresh and served hot right from the kitchen. I had the special which was red snapper and it was prepared very well. My brother in law had the filet mignon and he said it was the best steak he'd ever eaten. We were pleased that the kitchen was able to omit the lobster from the lobster mac and cheese for my son who is not fond of it. Overall, it was a very nice dinner to celebrate the end of summer.Special Features:
- Just was not the sameskyhighcriticVIPDined on 8/30/2014It's really true that the server makes the difference. We did not have our favorite server.....and it really made a difference. Find one at this place that's good and it will make a difference.Special Features:
- Not worth the money. Overrated !LuvinTexasDined on 8/27/2014Clam chowdah awesome, rack of lamb not worth the cost. Small, fatty and less taste than expected for the cost of $37. Came out raw, returned and then returned overdone. Service excellent. Will probably not return.Special Features:
- Best RestaurantYiddVIPDined on 8/26/2014My family has been coming here for years and weve never had a bad meal or waitress. Great place to go on a date or with a group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond expectationsFoodieluvDined on 8/25/2014I have passed by this restaurant for many years. We decided to try it out for my son's 19th birthday. It was more than what we expected. The staff at the front door was warm and welcoming. Our table was ready for us and our server was just fabulous, very outgoing and always had a smile. I told the staff that this was a birthday celebration and our served arrived at the table just as we sat down and sprinkled confetti on the table. She could not have been more accomodating. Love this place and will definitely return when I go back to the beach.Special Features:
- Always ReliableDrDonDined on 8/23/2014Enter the door and go left to a really nice bar experience or go right to dining. Either way Nantuckets is a great experience. We went again for dining and were not disappointed and never have been. Of three rooms the middle room is a little crowded with tables but still you are not too close to your neighbor table. The service is prompt and the wait staff experienced and efficient. It amazes the memory for all the specials. The food is always original in creativity and taste. Our trio had bouillabaisse, salmon and rare beef tenderloin. All were perfect in preparation and presentation. Whether for a special occasion or come-as-you-are informal, Nantuckets is a welcoming and fine choice. And reservations are welcome.Special Features:
- Always A HitYorkville747Dined on 8/23/2014Nantucket's remains one of the top places in the Delmarva peninsula. Great food with a wonderful chowdah, excellent fish selections, and I dessert to blend perfectly. 5 years in a row and never a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014loved the crab cakes- like home made. Soft shell crabs delicious!' Service friendly & efficient!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome mealVeronBDined on 8/22/2014Very nice restaurant. This was a special occasion and the meal was fabulous as was the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but Noisy RoomJeanMDined on 8/21/2014Nantucket's has a wonderful menu and great staff. I wanted one of everything! Parking is very limited, the owner came out and helped us find a spot. There were two loud tables. This is part of dining out, however there I could hear my friends at my table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great casual upscale diningbrieDined on 8/20/2014Corteous, prompt service from hostess to table, beautiful decor, upscale yet beach casual feel. Not so kid friendly...6 yr old drank water and milk from wine glasses and the kids menu was verbal. Salads were fantastic, crab special in an avovado half delicious, and shrimp and grit cake quite tastey if you took a bite with all components...the andouille had the most flavor -grit cake and shrimp mild tasting without it, cream sauce thin. Waitress attentive, forgot one or two things, but made up for it. Rather pricey, but worth it, glad we went, would go again, and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Nantucket'sDavebVIPDined on 8/16/2014We ate here on our last night in Fenwick and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a typical tourist restaurant. Service was excellent, menu is interesting and diverse. And the wine list has high quality wines at very little mark-up (while lower priced wines still carry a pretty big mark up over retail).Special Features:
- out of two entree's one was great!FromPatoOCMDDined on 8/16/2014reservation system was great. hostess was fabulous.. very pleasant, helpful and engaging. waiter was fast talking, and hard to understand. made us wait when the other table arrived. food was great for the stuffed pork chop, less than fair for the pasta seafood dish. sat in the front porch room that was bright and quaint. the others seemed dark and too mysterious.
- Enjoyable anniversary dinnerCowboyBertDined on 8/14/2014Really appreciated the opportunity to have flowers delivered to the restaurant to surprise my wife at dinner. Dinner was excellent except for my Caesar salad which was disappointing. Otherwise a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findGaylsviewsDined on 8/11/2014We've been coming to Ocean City for years but had never dined at Nantucket's. Great spot! Service and food were both excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Fabulous place with great foodbeachDined on 8/10/2014This is our favorite restaurant when we are in Ocean City. It was our 35th wedding anniversary and could not think of a better place to celebrate. Never disappointed when we dine here. Everything is always wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place to Eat!Hungry1Dined on 8/10/2014We go to Nantuckets a few times each year. Have always been pleased with the quality of the food and impeccable service. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was very good, service was friendly. Pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out to dinnerjmathiasDined on 8/8/2014Came here with my family on vacation. It was my parents anniversary. the food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meals. We will be definitely be returning next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food date spotSpartanjDined on 8/7/2014Hubby and I went and really enjoyed a quiet delicious dinner without the kids !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual fine dining at its bestmrmojorisin66Dined on 8/5/2014This is the second meal I enjoyed at this casual fine dining establishment. The lobster mac n cheese is outsatanding. The tenderloin of pork is seared to perfection, and flavored perfectly with the apple cider vinegar demi glaze. Even the vegetables served were perfectly steamed and seasoned. I highly recommend Nantucket's to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrissieDined on 8/4/2014This was our first time dining at Nantucket's and it was very definitely a positive first impression! Each staff member welcomed us as if were already part of their family. Our server was very attentive and personable, the food was more than delicious! We will definitely dine at Nantucket's again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerHamboFan80Dined on 8/4/2014We enjoyed that they had early bird specials on their menu. They had a nice variety of food to choose from on the menu. The food was hot in temperature and had nice flavor on the items we chose.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner for My GirlfriendGnarly745Dined on 8/1/2014Wonderful experience. The hostess staff made an extra effort to seat us upon arrival when I told them that I had made a reservation thru OpenTable. We were seated at a small table for two in a separate front room which had a nice romantic atmosphere. Our waiter Rob was efficient and skillful. The salmon entrée was superb. The filet mignon was not the most tender that I've had but was prepared exactly as requested. The Bogle sauvignon wine we chose was also a great choice. This was one of the most memorable dining experiences we've had in recent memory and capped off my girlfriend's birthday in the best way. We look forward to returning to Nantucket's during our next stay in Bethany.Special Features:
- Slick38Dined on 8/1/2014Excellent food and service. The room with 6 tables with more relaxed and quiet. Would recommend to my friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/1/2014Bouillabaise was among the best I have ever had !! Outstandingly delicious !!Special Features:
- What a pleasure!mokarenDined on 7/27/2014Each year I take a long weekend off at Ocean City and EACH year I have been extremely happy to include a visit to Nantuckets Restaurant. The food is exceptional. As you know, it is easy to cook fish incorrectly - but it is always perfect. Oh my, the scallops! The EXCELLENT waiter in the front room.Special Features:
- Good but noisyArtbyconDined on 7/25/2014We enjoyed our meals. Service was good. Restaurant seemed overcrowded.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Excellent both times. Nothing more to say :) awesome service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousbeacherbuddyDined on 7/24/2014Never get anything but a delicious meal and that is why we return here week after week, year after year. The menu is diverse so there is something to eat for anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovepuppyVIPDined on 7/21/2014meager portions for price paid. disappointed overall with meal.