601 Coastal Highway
Fenwick Island, DE 19944Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nantucketsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8003623463x
- Hours of Operation:
Tap Room: 4:00pm - Close
Dining Room: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Michael Priola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Nantuckets caters parties & designs menus for all occasions. From 10 to 300, give us a call and we'll make your special occasion just a bit more special.
- Private Party Facilities: Nantuckets offers a private room accommodating up to 70 guests.
- Private Party Contact: David Twining 3025392607x
- Special Events: Thank you for choosing Nantuckets Restaurant. Should your plans change please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
A word from Nantuckets Restaurant
Welcome to Nantuckets Restaurant. For the areas best Dining experience, you've just found it. Located in quiet Fenwick Island, we're 5 minutes south of Bethany Beach & 5 blocks north of Ocean City, Md. on Rt. 1. Nantuckets is well known for serving the highest quality seafood straight from the "docks", Dry Aged Steaks, Rack of Lamb, Lobster Shepherds Pie, Crab Cakes, wonderful wines, great martinis, & a professional staff to take care of all your needs. Your BEST dining at the beach is only a reservation away!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Nantuckets Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Fenwick Island ›
Nantuckets Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)neighborhood gem (63)fit for foodies (63)romantic (59)notable wine list (29)vibrant bar scene (28)good for groups (26)hot spot (16)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- My new favorite at the BeachfortheloveoffoodDined on 10/18/2014I love this restaurant! There are not many really good restaurants at the beach, but Nantucket is an exception. This was my second time there and the food was excellent and reasonably priced. There is something for everyone on the menu that includes everything from burgers to filets as well as seafood, salads and a large list of appetizers. This is definitely my new favorite and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great placeBeachlvrs18Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I have been dining here for years and we can always count on great food, drinks, and a comfortable and welcoming feeling. The crab cakes are our favorite, but the specials never disappoint! On this visit, although still very good, the cakes appeared to have a bit more 'filler' than usual, which was a bit disappointing. We appreciate consistency and it was surprising as Nantuckets is typically consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoniLoniDined on 10/11/2014Best food and service. The ambience is great. I would definitely recommend everyone to go there. You need reservation even off season time. They are always packed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time and not the lastOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed the entire experience. The food was very good as was the service. The ambiance in the room we were seated was quiet and nicely decorated. There was a variety of options to choose from the menu and included sandwiches for those in our group that were not hungry for a dinner. The garlic mashed potatoes were excellent as was the filet- perfectly cooked! The crab cakes were loaded with crab and tasty. The panini had a generous amount of chicken. It is difficult to please a party of four with different expectation but Nantucket's did just that. We will definitely return on our next visit. Parking does present somewhat of a challenge.Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningluvdiningoutDined on 10/10/2014Our first visit to Nantuckets was just about perfect. The food was excellent, our server was most helpful and had a great sense of humor so we lacked for nothing. This is a place we will return to many times.Special Features:
- birthday/honeymoonSteeeeeveDined on 10/9/2014I let the restaurant know ahead of time that it was my honeymoon, my wife's birthday, and that she was vegetarian. When we arrived, we had a table prepared in our own quiet room with confetti. It was amazing. The service was great and friendly. The food was incredible, and was a night to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always pleasesFenwickDined on 9/28/2014Food well prepared.. Menu varied..service great. Always a crowd pleaser especially with disco nts off season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed againchccatDined on 9/28/2014This was the first night of their $19 Sunday specials. It was very crowded and noisy. Specials were limited this year vs. entire menu being available.
- I Love the food at Nantucket's!!!HappyCustomerDined on 9/28/2014I have had wonderful food and fantastic service each and every time my wife and I go there. The seafood is always fresh and the Beef is always cooked to perfection. It just doesn't get any better then Nantucket's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE place to go while in OC/FenwickSheDinesAroundVIPDined on 9/26/2014Hands down, consistently the best food and cocktails to be found "downeoshun."Special Features:
- Nantucket's is a happening place!sassycbgirlDined on 9/25/2014Food was great, service outstanding. We had a dinner reservation and arrived on time so didn't visit the bar until later. We will definitely return for a visit to the bar and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific ServiceBeachGuy1981Dined on 9/23/2014The restaurant has great ambience and wide variety of entrée selections. Our avocado appetizer was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable & DeliciousDevine4usDined on 9/22/2014My wife and I returned to the Nantucket during our recent visit to the beach. It had been a few years since we visited this area. It was, as we remembered, fabulous!! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with great service. The Cranberry Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad with Maple vinegarette was the best!! (My wife purchased a bottle of the vinegarette to enjoy at home). Tuscan Salmon was prepared perfectly for my wife. It was crispy and surrounded with all the flavors of Tuscany.I enjoyed the Rockfish very much. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection! Kudos to Chef David. He is amazingly talented! Thank you for a romantic and memorable evening.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is awesome. Food is always delicious and service right onSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeachvisitorDined on 9/20/2014Traditional American restaurant. Tasty and ample portions, good service, attractive decor. Very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Restaurant but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Really nice restaurant Great food Server was pretty poor-he spoke 100 MPH and he basically provided hit and run serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great find at the beachsamdeeVIPDined on 9/19/2014It was our first time to Nantuckets and being locals we were quite surprised we had not heard about this gem at the beach. All of our courses from appetizers to entrees and finally on to dessert were creative, tasty and wonderfully displayed. We were celebrating a birthday and it was truly a memorable evening due to the good food and service received at Nantuckets. Crabcakes were some of the best we have had in the area and my steak was a very nice cut and cooked to perfection. We definitely will be heading back to Nantuckets soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 9/19/2014Thank you Again! Excellent as Always, service and food are always amazing
- Beach dining without "beachy"DaveCDined on 9/17/2014This is an excellent place to eat. Specials available every day and an excellent multi-preference menu. Our server was knowledgeable and entertaining. He was willing to adjust the menu offerings to suit a desire for scallops that was not listed. The drive from Ocean City was a bit long but worth the it.Special Features:
- serviceDined on 9/16/2014I will definitely return. Great food. Loved the crabcakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find in Fenwick/O.C.MarylandfoodboyDined on 9/15/2014Went to Nantuckets for dinner on the recommendation of a friend. In Fenwick but just over the state line from Ocean City so an easy drive. A beautiful restaurant in every respect. Service was first-rate but unobtrusive. The food -- steak, bouilliabaisse, crabcakes -- all was wonderfully prepared, beautifully presented, and delicious. As for dessert, I particularly recommend the Bananas Foster bread pudding. In all, a lovely meal. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!WooodstockedDined on 9/11/2014The food at Nantuckets was phenomenal!! I started with the cranberry-pecan salad (which was top-notch!!), moved onto the Lobster Shepard's Pie (delicious!!), and finished off with the Key Lime Cheesecake (which was so fresh and subtle on the Key Lime - perfect!). The waitress was very friendly, but rough-around-the-edges...but as I can be rough-around-the-edges too, this was not a problem for me! I can see how others may complain about the service though. Everything came out VERY quick - almost too quick, but at least we had time to finish each course right before the next one would show up. Parking is TOUGH, so allow some time for that! I would definitely return to this restaurant...maybe to check out the bar next time (was lively!)!Special Features:
- Gluten free friendlyGlutenfreemanDined on 9/6/2014The Chef/Owner has been aware of and sympathetic to the need for some patrons to remain Gluten free. As long as 10 years ago when most restaurants were ignorant ,Nantuckets knew about the need and trained their staff accordingly. Our last visit this past weekend was wonderful. The menu clearly stated which options were gluten free or could be modified and their was a nice variety to choose from. Our waiter was knowledgeable helpful and unobtrusive. Even though he was fully booked we never felt neglected. An A+ in all categories.Special Features:
- good dining, great servicelovepuppyVIPDined on 9/2/2014We always enjoy dining here and we like Susie as our waitress. Love the chopped salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After Labor Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/1/2014We had dinner on Labor Day after most of the crowds had cleared out of town. The restaurant was still very crowded and looked like the bar was pretty packed as well. It took awhile for our server to to get to our table to take our drink order. However, after that she was very attentive. The food was good, fresh and served hot right from the kitchen. I had the special which was red snapper and it was prepared very well. My brother in law had the filet mignon and he said it was the best steak he'd ever eaten. We were pleased that the kitchen was able to omit the lobster from the lobster mac and cheese for my son who is not fond of it. Overall, it was a very nice dinner to celebrate the end of summer.Special Features:
- Just was not the sameskyhighcriticVIPDined on 8/30/2014It's really true that the server makes the difference. We did not have our favorite server.....and it really made a difference. Find one at this place that's good and it will make a difference.Special Features:
- Not worth the money. Overrated !LuvinTexasDined on 8/27/2014Clam chowdah awesome, rack of lamb not worth the cost. Small, fatty and less taste than expected for the cost of $37. Came out raw, returned and then returned overdone. Service excellent. Will probably not return.Special Features:
- Best RestaurantYiddVIPDined on 8/26/2014My family has been coming here for years and weve never had a bad meal or waitress. Great place to go on a date or with a group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond expectationsFoodieluvDined on 8/25/2014I have passed by this restaurant for many years. We decided to try it out for my son's 19th birthday. It was more than what we expected. The staff at the front door was warm and welcoming. Our table was ready for us and our server was just fabulous, very outgoing and always had a smile. I told the staff that this was a birthday celebration and our served arrived at the table just as we sat down and sprinkled confetti on the table. She could not have been more accomodating. Love this place and will definitely return when I go back to the beach.Special Features:
- Always ReliableDrDonDined on 8/23/2014Enter the door and go left to a really nice bar experience or go right to dining. Either way Nantuckets is a great experience. We went again for dining and were not disappointed and never have been. Of three rooms the middle room is a little crowded with tables but still you are not too close to your neighbor table. The service is prompt and the wait staff experienced and efficient. It amazes the memory for all the specials. The food is always original in creativity and taste. Our trio had bouillabaisse, salmon and rare beef tenderloin. All were perfect in preparation and presentation. Whether for a special occasion or come-as-you-are informal, Nantuckets is a welcoming and fine choice. And reservations are welcome.Special Features:
- Always A HitYorkville747Dined on 8/23/2014Nantucket's remains one of the top places in the Delmarva peninsula. Great food with a wonderful chowdah, excellent fish selections, and I dessert to blend perfectly. 5 years in a row and never a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014loved the crab cakes- like home made. Soft shell crabs delicious!' Service friendly & efficient!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome mealVeronBDined on 8/22/2014Very nice restaurant. This was a special occasion and the meal was fabulous as was the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but Noisy RoomJeanMDined on 8/21/2014Nantucket's has a wonderful menu and great staff. I wanted one of everything! Parking is very limited, the owner came out and helped us find a spot. There were two loud tables. This is part of dining out, however there I could hear my friends at my table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great casual upscale diningbrieDined on 8/20/2014Corteous, prompt service from hostess to table, beautiful decor, upscale yet beach casual feel. Not so kid friendly...6 yr old drank water and milk from wine glasses and the kids menu was verbal. Salads were fantastic, crab special in an avovado half delicious, and shrimp and grit cake quite tastey if you took a bite with all components...the andouille had the most flavor -grit cake and shrimp mild tasting without it, cream sauce thin. Waitress attentive, forgot one or two things, but made up for it. Rather pricey, but worth it, glad we went, would go again, and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Nantucket'sDavebVIPDined on 8/16/2014We ate here on our last night in Fenwick and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a typical tourist restaurant. Service was excellent, menu is interesting and diverse. And the wine list has high quality wines at very little mark-up (while lower priced wines still carry a pretty big mark up over retail).Special Features:
- out of two entree's one was great!FromPatoOCMDDined on 8/16/2014reservation system was great. hostess was fabulous.. very pleasant, helpful and engaging. waiter was fast talking, and hard to understand. made us wait when the other table arrived. food was great for the stuffed pork chop, less than fair for the pasta seafood dish. sat in the front porch room that was bright and quaint. the others seemed dark and too mysterious.
- Enjoyable anniversary dinnerCowboyBertDined on 8/14/2014Really appreciated the opportunity to have flowers delivered to the restaurant to surprise my wife at dinner. Dinner was excellent except for my Caesar salad which was disappointing. Otherwise a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findGaylsviewsDined on 8/11/2014We've been coming to Ocean City for years but had never dined at Nantucket's. Great spot! Service and food were both excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Fabulous place with great foodbeachDined on 8/10/2014This is our favorite restaurant when we are in Ocean City. It was our 35th wedding anniversary and could not think of a better place to celebrate. Never disappointed when we dine here. Everything is always wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.