Ñaño Ecuadorian Kitchen
691 10th Ave
New York, NY 10036Neighborhood:
EcuadorianPrice: $30 and under
Ñaño Ecuadorian Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nanobarnyc.com/
- Phone: 6466494678x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00pm -3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Ecuadorian, Latin American, South American
- Executive Chef: Abel Castro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch
A word from Ñaño Ecuadorian Kitchen
Your premier Ecuadorian spot in New York City.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ñaño Ecuadorian Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (10)special occasion (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Ecua GirlUPWSDined on 8/9/2014Definitely need reservations as this is a very tiny place.....a hole in the wall but once you find it you're hooked. I highly recommend the Chancho sandwiches and the fritada.Special Features:
- Vegetarians Also!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The title suggests that even if you are vegetarian, this place has good food to offer. Its not on the menu but you just have to ask the staff, which is what I did, and I got a delightful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New cuisine, new favoriteMikeKVIPDined on 7/12/2014You can walk right by this place, but don't. It's a treat. The food is tasty, attractive and reasonably priced. Service is f=very friendly. It's family run and the family portraits on the wall lend to the atmosphere. Ask about the portraits on the wall and they'll share a bit of family history. Good wine and creative drink menu add to the pleasure. Try it out. You will be glad you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HK's best kept secretSloanDined on 7/1/2014Delicious food and great service. Abel was welcoming and attentive, and served up an incredible meal. I look forward to dining at Ñaño again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Ñaño Ecuadorian Kitchen reviews archive.
- AmazingeegarzVIPDined on 5/16/2014Amazing food. Complimentary Plantain chips and salsa delicious. I had the pork and mashed yucca and my husband had the ribeye and sausage skewers. Awesome flavors. Super small venue, you could walk right by, but definitely make a point to stop. Great date night. Reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Experience Ecuadorian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/8/2014I'm always looking for a good place I can remember my home. If you ever been to Ecuador or miss home I would suggest you visit Ñaño. The place is small but the quality is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food !2guysNYCDined on 2/14/2014We tried this place out for our Valentine's day dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was excellent, we had never had Ecuadorian cuisine before, it reminded us of Brazilian food. Fritada and Pollo a la Naranja were both delicious and we loved the mashed yucca. The waitress seemed new to waiting tables and her English was maybe not the best, but what she lacked in skills she made up for with her polite personality. One of the nice things about the ambiance was that it was not too noisy and we were able to have a conversation without yelling across the table at each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingAPB83VIPDined on 1/25/20141. Very limited menu. 2. Server seemed to have never worked in a restaurant prior. 3. No liquor license. 4. Food was bland, under-seasoned and dry.
- Great Tribute!FiletVIPDined on 1/24/2014If you are looking for a good and authentic Ecuadorian restaurant, check out this neighborhood treasure. The owner pays homage to his families recipes. He even came out to give me a brief history of family photos that hang on the walls. It made the experience that much more memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.