Nanking Asian Fusion - Ballys Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Nanking Asian Fusion - Ballys Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ballysac.com/casinos/ballys-atlantic-city/restaurants-dining/nanking-detail.html
- Phone: 6093401100
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We can offer our guests semi private room, private room and upto 1000 capacity ballroom for any Event.
- Private Party Contact: Akbar Jumani 6093401100
A word from Nanking Asian Fusion - Ballys Atlantic City
Fresh ingredients, distinctively spiced and carefully prepared, are the key to the delicious, high-quality menu at Nanking Asian Fusion Restaurant, offering casual dining at Bally’s Atlantic City. It is our humble endeavor at Nanking Asian Fusion Restaurant to bring you the same historical fusion taste, and hospitality from ancient China,India & Thailand. The extensive pan-Asian menu includes mouth-watering dishes like wasabi tuna tartar, lemongrass beef lollipops, snow crab and chive dumplings, basil ginger chicken, crispy duck and lobster curry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nanking Asian Fusion - Ballys Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
- restaurant is closed!yumyumDined on 5/17/2014The restaurant closed down on may 12th. Not sure how or why i was able to make reservations here though....huge disappointment and majorly inconvenienced. Good thing the boardwalk has pizza.
- To many choices in AC to be just OKMedicJoeDined on 5/5/2014The experience was just ok. Very middle of the road on our choices. There are some great restaurants in AC, especially Japanese to be just ok especially when you charge theses prices.
- Good food but not impressiverw020VIPDined on 4/5/2014Menu was classic asian type fusion. Wife had a spectacular shrimp dish served in a coconut. Great dish but severely overpriced (and not stated on menu). I think it was ~$35 while the remainder of the menu was under $15. Honestly, it was a decent bite but not casino quality. Would I go back: probably not with so many other choices thereSpecial Features:
- Restarunt Week LunchpayboyDined on 3/4/2014I was very impressed with the food selection for this occasion, everything was very well prepared however their was only one other table being served which left a short time later so I can not rates the service or speed but it was a good timeSpecial Features:
- NankingTurkVIPDined on 2/18/2014Terrific fusion Oriental food inside the Bally's Hotel Casino. The ManChow soup was fabulous as were the Lobster specials. The sauces were some of the best we've had, so pick any protein and choose a favorite sauce and you will find love!Special Features:
- Great foodEastyDined on 2/14/2014I'm from Ireland and it's hard for me to find Asian food that I like love love love nanking. I live in Margate nj so always recommend and will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server was very accommodatingCarlyDined on 2/10/2014Our server was very accommodating and made some great recommendations. The shrimp cashew spring rolls were excellent as well as the thai green curry. Unfortunately, service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Understaffed and Too LoudTechspoDined on 1/30/2014I ate here twice during a Conference stay. At lunch time, sign said opening at 11:30 however doors didn't open until almost 12 noon. The same waitress was responsible for seating people, taking orders, waitressing and taking payment. Long waits between each step. People were going into the kitchen to look for her. A prearranged dinner with colleagues had the same level of service and 15 minutes into our dinner, a party of 70 came in and took over the entire space of the restaurant. The noise level was so loud, I went hoarse trying to talk/yell above the din to colleagues. A seafood medley was mediocre swimming in a white sauce and over priced at $36. Skip it and venture outside.
- Nanking Asian Fusion offersDrewAC1Dined on 1/19/2014Nanking Asian Fusion offers a variety of dishes for lovers of Asian cuisine. Has an extensive variety of appetizers, which would be appealing to any group interested in sampling different cuisines. This isn't the conventional Chinese menu, which makes the offerings more diverse. A great dining expeience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food not so much.DjGulioDined on 12/21/2013Service was great but food was not the greatest. Been there before n consistency is not available. Definitely worth a try but the food is a hit or miss.Special Features:
- Great Experience at Nanking4DinersDined on 10/2/2013We chose Nanking because we were meeting with Vegan friends and dining choices were limited at many AC restaurants. Nanking offered many Vegan friendly entrees, sides and soups. We had many questions for our waitress and she answered them all in detail. She really knew the menu. Food came out in a timely fashion and we were well cared for. One of our friends wanted something put together that was not on the menu and the chef had no problem doing that. Everything we had was delicious with the exception of the Calamari salad. The calamari was overcooked. Our Vegan friends were very pleased with their meals. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherLisaDined on 9/14/2013I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. The food was like heated up frozen food. I was expecting a good mix of Indian, Thai and Chinese - it was primarily Chinese. To be fair, I will say that there were many Asian's in the restaurant, but perhaps that's because it's the only place in town?
- Npt againSonnyDined on 9/6/2013Had a late dinner @ Nanking. Where do I start?.waiter couldn't understand english I asked for Ketel One, got a response that 'absolut is the best vodka we have ..'. Food had no taste...tried hot sauce to hide it..nothing. Will not eat here again. Not what I expected from NankingSpecial Features:
- A total dissappointmentDionisVIPDined on 8/24/2013Our server greeted us almost after 10 minutes seating down, and he was ready to take an order, no menu explanation, which we heard from another server to another table, including specials. No refills provided, just overall a disappointment, although our server tried to add personality, there was nothing that really proved that he wanted to serve us right.
- nanking perfect eveninglutababeDined on 8/5/2013this was our 5th time to this restaurant and the best, excellent service- very friendly hostess-Uroosa- very quick service for appetizers and entrees, excellent cauliflower Manchurian, chili paneer shrimp szechuan, and fish in spicy black bean sauce entire dinner only took one hour ten minutes! Will continue returning to Nanking whenever in AC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress couldn't have been nicerahtraiDined on 7/28/2013What a pleasure to have a waitress who is a person and not a robot. Made us feel welcome. Food was delish but that staff made this a truly memorable evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, slow servicejco23Dined on 6/22/2013service was very slow - perhaps b/c they had only one person waiting tables. he was quick & accurate. but clearly the establishment could have benefited from having at least another waiter or two.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2013Went with a group of friends and was very happy with the food and service. Would love to return back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If only the food tasted as good...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2013My boyfriend and I did some research for our anniversary dinner and we chose Nanking. We researched the menu ahead of time and thought this would be a great choice. The ambience and decor were very nice and we had high expectations. The restaurant had a very nice and attentive staff but the food items I had ordered were not at all what I anticipated. i ordered the Kung Pao beef and it was absolutely Bland!!! It was horrible, I took 2 bites and was done. For the price, I expect something delcious and not worth it!
- We were in a hurry..we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013We were in a hurry..we were 12 people and we were noisy ...sorry about thatSpecial Features:
- Interesting melange of severalUncleMikeVIPDined on 3/23/2013Interesting melange of several Asian cuisines. Creative culinary excursion. Atmosphere is very generic Asian and could be any Chinese restaurant, anywhere. Service was good, prompt and courteous.Special Features:
- We waited nearly 10 minutesFrankDined on 3/16/2013We waited nearly 10 minutes in the front, a waiter appeared in the rear of the restaurant but no one came to greet us. We observed two couples in the restaurant with lots of tables that had not been cleaned. We finally left without having been greeted.
- We ate on the Ressturant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/7/2013We ate on the Ressturant Week menu. Many choices and large portions. Very interesting spices. I would go back because prices were good and the food was exceptional.Special Features:
- very good food, generous lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/4/2013very good food, generous lunch portion. hot & sour soup a bit too spicy for my taste, but that's me. very good nonetheless. service was excellent and very friendly.Special Features:
- wonderful foodKindaDined on 3/3/2013One of the best meals we've had in a long time.....will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Went there during a late lunch,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/19/2013Went there during a late lunch, it was very slow service because they only had the one waiter and hostest working. Good size portions, very tasty. Not your traditional Chinese food, more fusion asian for sure.Special Features:
- Surprisingly average.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/23/2012I thought this was an average Atlantic city casino restaurant. Average pseudo-Asian food. Service was a bit understaffed on a friday evening.Special Features:
- THE FOOD WAS GREAT & THE WORKERSOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012THE FOOD WAS GREAT & THE WORKERS REALY MADE YOU FEEL WELCOMESpecial Features:
- The wait staff was very personableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2012The wait staff was very personable and helpful. We enjoyed the ginger basil chicken, very good flavor but the sauce was thicker than we usually prefer. The green curry chicken was tasty and the appetizer specials were good. The Pad Thai was not the best that we have had but it was not bad. All in all it was a good find for a thai restaurant in Atlantic City. There were many other options we had considered that we would have liked to try but there were only three of us! Our waiter was very helpful and the service was good. Would definitely recommend this restaurant especially if you have a show to catch, they don't get busy until later in the night.Special Features:
- Good find.JamesBollingDined on 8/14/2012Overall, this was an exceptional Asian restaurant. The food was very good, and the staff was attentive.
- Food was good as usual andettaDined on 8/3/2012Food was good as usual and the staff was very helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- This was the first time weettaDined on 7/18/2012This was the first time we went to this restaurant since it opened. The server (Michele) was excellent. She explained the menu and helped us with any questions we had. The food was delicous and we would certainly return.Special Features:
- Good variety of options. StrongOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/14/2012Good variety of options. Strong drinks. Nothing amazing about the food but it was good and filling.Special Features:
- Fair at bestWifesbdayDined on 6/9/2012One of the worst restaurants I have eaten at in AC
- Nice to see at ballys!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012Nice fusion! Ac has a few Asian fusion resturants. This is one of the better ones. Our server was wonderful! Would go back.Special Features:
- food was great , no real wineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012food was great , no real wine list. only negative was that the waitress looked sloppy- but not too bad just needs to be more polished.Special Features:
- Our server Michelke was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2012Our server Michelke was great! Food was excellen! We ordered a variety of items and there was only one app we didn't like, the pander toast. Everything was fresh and flavorful. Would go there often!!Special Features:
- Good Asian food but not exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/3/2012Good Asian food but not exceptional. Serving sizes are generou and suitable for sharing.
- If you can't eat hot and spicy,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/24/2012If you can't eat hot and spicy, be certain to tell the server. I almost always avoid hot and spicy, but took a chance on the lamb chops appetizer. Though it had a slight "kick" to it, it was unbelievable. The next time we return to this restaurant, I plan on ordering the lamb chops as a main course.
- both me and my wife's ordersbillyspeedDined on 3/24/2012both me and my wife's orders where wrong. other people where not getting there food in time. old looking inside.