Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie
828 Davie Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S2Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: CAN$30 and under
Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nandoscanada.com/
- Phone: 6046781217
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: African, Portuguese, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie
Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie is a flavorful choice, offering tons of tasty options for your palette! From lemon and herb to extra hot & spicy, you can flavor-up your chicken the way you like it. In addition, choose from a delectable array of sides and salads ranging from spiced rice to Nando's signature coleslaw. Taunt your taste buds at Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken, where you can flavor-up your chicken the way you like it! All Nando’s chickens are marinated for 24 hours in our secret sauce until the flavor goes right through to the bone. They’re then flame-grilled and basted in your choice of Nando’s Peri-Peri sauce. The result is ultimate perfection!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Good foodElle58Dined on 8/10/2014Good simple food. Perfect for casual lunch. Took a while before our sides were served. Service could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really, really OKnotagourmetVIPDined on 8/8/2014The food was good, not great, but certainly good. We had chicken meals with corn on the cob for the sides. The atmosphere was OK --- but not much more than a fast food restaurant environment. One has to go to the counter, place their order and pay, and then a server brings the meal to your table when ready. Probably our biggest hesitation for returning is that we found the pricing expensive when compared to the food we received. We might return if we are right at a Nando's when we find ourselves hungry but I doubt that either of us would go out of our way to have a meal again. So, our experience was truly OK --- really, really OK, but not memorable or great in any way.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Davie reviews archive.
- Vancouver Fast Food with FlavorJedkydhoVIPDined on 5/7/2014We walked to this restaurant from our hotel and were greeted with a smile and hearty Hello which made us feel very welcomed. The service here is very good and pleasant as the manager came to our table to check on us and the food. We each ordered the 1/4 chicken which was a little dry but, flavorful and the sides were a little mixed in flavor. I had the coleslaw which was a little too sweet for me but, that is my preference, the vegetables were just a little soggy. My wife had the Macho Peas that were excellent tasting and the garlic mashed potatoes that were just plain good all the way around. The pricing is about what you would expect for this style of restaurant. Thank you for the wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyRanjVIPDined on 4/26/2014Veggies best I have tasted! Peri peri sauce makes chicken extra delicious. The rice is always good. Would recommend this place to everyone. Love the spices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Atrocious ServiceGingerCookieDined on 1/24/2014This was my first time here, and it was the restaurant we (group of 4) chose for the Dine Out Vancouver. I eat out rarely, so when I get the opportunity to go to a restaurant, I really do appreciate it. We arrived the reserved 8 pm time and couldn't be seated until 835pm. We asked for water and were told we couldn't have any until our meal arrived....um, what? The waitress didn't come to get our orders until just before 9pm. Then, we got served food at 915pm. Wow. If it had been just my sister and I, I would have left the restaurant. The portions were large, the chicken nicely cooked, and the salad delicious, but when you are waiting for over an hour to get any of this, your opinion of the restaurant is generally pretty poor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great chicken at great pricedowntownerVIPDined on 1/19/2014The service here is always friendly and the food is always great. They do offer a small patio along with take-out.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chicken supreme!SkordakiDined on 1/17/2014We really like grilled chicken. Nando's more than met our expectations--tasty, well-seasoned (we ordered 'hot'), tender, juicy, and amazing value. Portions are generous, and the sides--especially the vegetables--well prepared. Our server was polite, prompt, and attentive. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nandosluv2dinelollDined on 7/26/2013My trip to Nandos was awesome! I got the double leg with the lemon and herb sauce and it was sooo good plus all of the people serving were so friendly, kind and helpful. :)Special Features:
- I couldn't understand theMikkiDined on 1/23/2013I couldn't understand the waitress, they messed up my dessert order.Special Features:
- Lucky find!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Great food, simple menu, friendly helpful staff. The restaurant specializes in Portuguese BBQ chicken and they deliver. Obviously a neighbourhood favourite.Special Features:
- I have been at Nando's a coupleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013I have been at Nando's a couple times. The food and the service was always good. Last time was outstanding! Great food! Great service! The Service was very good, fast. The server was sympathetic, very enjoyable. We will come back again, for sure!Special Features: