Nana Sushi - NYC
511 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Nana Sushi - NYC
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nanasushi.com/gallery.html
- Phone: 2126831088
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; Friday: 11:00am - 12:00pm, Saturday: 12:30pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Takeout, Wine
A word from Nana Sushi - NYC
NANA Sushi welcomes you to a new trendy and fashionable atmosphere in the heart of New York City, not to forget with a reasonable price. We offer variety of Asian Fusion dining options that will thrill your taste buds. All of our exotic dishes are made from the freshest quality ingredients to delight your palate. With all great food, great drink is a must. Our cheeky bar & lounge offers a wide selection of wines and Japanese sakes. Including selection premium cocktails prepared by our stylist and professional bartender. NANA Sushi is also great for private parties, catering and any other occasion. Come to visit us now and our friendly staff are ready to take care of you and your loved ones to ensure a fine and pleasant dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nana Sushi - NYC reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Close to Empire State Building. Great rolls, sashimi. Especially try golden dragon and lost control rollsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SashimiPrincetonVIPDined on 9/7/2014I has a sushi (one special roll) and sashimi mixed plate. Absolutely delicious, especially the sashimi.
- Loved It!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014I had a craving so I stopped in randomly. I was pleasantly surprised. Their special rolls were excellent and different from other places I have been, which is a plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi and barLoveNYandTNDined on 7/10/2014Loves the atmosphere here and the good was great!! Good was pricey but average for sushi! I recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Nana Sushi - NYC reviews archive.