3900 N. Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60613Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.namothaicuisine.com/
- Phone: 7733278818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 5:00pm- 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Takeout
A word from Namo Thai
Namo Thai Cuisine is located in the center of Lakeview's North Center neighborhood of Chicago. Namo's inspiration integrates traditional and authentic Thai taste with a modern and contemporary experience. The beautiful country of Thailand is host to the freshest and finest ingredients and the Thai culture has been able to put these ingredients together to enlighten your tastes and warm your soul. Be prepared for the unification of tradition and authentic taste with a new modern interpretation brought to you by our chefs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Namo Thai reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great flavorOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/15/2013My friend and I ate at Namo and the food was great. The flavors of the sauces and seasonings were wonderfully balanced. My favorite part was soup. I had this creamy chicken soup, it was amazing. Will definately be returning here.
- Namo was very good. The offerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2013Namo was very good. The offer a very reasonable pre fix menu with appetizer, salad and entree for $20 with a nice variety of option. I had massaman curry- best meal between the 4 of us. Namo is a BYOB property, so you can bring your favorite wine, although they served wine and drinks there. It wasn't crowded for a Saturday night but busy enough to be comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Thai!live2eatDined on 5/24/2013This was my second time at Namo, and I cannot wait to go a thrid! The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The servers are exceptionally competent and are knowledgable enough about the food to be able to make recommendations. This is a great place to grab a nice dinner with friends or to take a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2013First BYOB which I love, hostess was friendly and nice, waitress know the menu inside and out very helpful. Food was great!!!!! I am a 5 on hot scale my wife went 9 out of 10 and the food was perfect hot (spicy) for each of us will be going back once a month:)Special Features:
- Great find! Try the soup!Sundevil83VIPDined on 3/7/2013Great food - and nice surroundings. The Tom Kha Gai soup is one of the best I've ever had. - Thailand included!Special Features:
- Great food! Loved everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2013Great food! Loved everything we had - beef fried rice, pad see ew, the chicken appetizer. Can't wait to come back and try the rest of the menu! Service was great - never had to wait too long for food.Special Features:
- The food was good. Not asChidinerDined on 1/18/2013The food was good. Not as spicy as some Thai food, but good. The menu is less extensive than many Thai restaurants, yet it had a few things that I haven't seen other places. The ambience is pleasant and the service is excellent. I would recommend Namo Thai, especially for groups.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful dinner andOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 1/9/2013Had a wonderful dinner and can't wait to go back. The lime chicken appetizer was amazing.Special Features:
- The food was good and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/31/2012The food was good and service was nice. There could have been a few more cashews in the Cashew Chicken, but it was delicious. The veggies were done perfectly. I only rated it "Fair" for ambiance because even though it was nicely decorated and had pleasant music playing, the room temperature was cold. I won't go there again on a cold day. I noticed a little heater near the door and its display showed 65 degrees when we came in and 70 when we left. Maybe if they turned the heat earlier in the day it would help.
- Food was excellent! Be preparedIknowgreatfoodVIPDined on 11/23/2012Food was excellent! Be prepared to FREEZE if you go to Namo in the Winter time. I think the space is too big for them to heat properly. Great food though!
- The veggie egg rolls wereveggiewheelsDined on 11/16/2012The veggie egg rolls were delicious. I liked that they came in a clear glass cup with sauce. This made sure all the egg rolls got dipped, and it was a nice presentation. I also liked that it is B.Y.O.B.Special Features:
- Great Food & Great PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2012Excellent food and service. Very reasonable prices and BYOB to boot. Loved it and will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Love that it's BYOB. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2012Love that it's BYOB. Food was very good, esp. the lobster pad thai. Nice to see Thai food that's not cookie cutter from all the other Thai restaurants. Although there were only a few tables occupied, there was not enough wait staff so we did have to wait quite a while to order. Not sure if this is a usual thing or just a glitch that one evening. The restaurant is well laid out, with enough space between tables without feeling cavernous.
- What a find!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/14/2012Outstanding. Food was excellent. Prices were good. Presentation was beautiful. Location was convenient to meet from friends from the city and the suburbs. Just a great night all the way around. A great place - we'll be back.Special Features:
- Very quiet. The food crushedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2012Very quiet. The food crushed the ambiance of the establishment. If this restaurant was located closer to the busier sections of the downtown area then I am sure it would stay busy. A BYOB pan-Asian spot with tons of quality....Special Features:
- Fairly new North Center ThaiOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/10/2012Fairly new North Center Thai restaurant with nice unexpected twists. In addition to the usual fare (my daughter liked her Pad See ewe) I had a had a delicious lamb chops in tamarind chili sauce, and wife had lobster Pad Thai. All served hot and timely, with comfortable service. We will return.Special Features:
- Service was just as good asOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/23/2012Service was just as good as the food. Definitely a hidden gem
- BYOBNoNicknameDined on 5/12/2012Small, quiet neighborhood restaurant - better than most Thai places. The menu was more upscale than traditional which was why we chose this spot. We ordered the lobster pad thai and ginger scallops. Both were very good. The restaurant was not busy which was a little surprising since Open Table didn't show any availability at certain times. The only miss of the night was the fact that we didn't know this restaurant was BYOB so we had to go down the street to buy a bottle of wine.Special Features:
- We were very pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/20/2012We were very pleasantly surprised by Namo Thai's ambiance, service and menu choices! The decor is fresh and inviting; not at all dark and crowded like other neighborhood thai spots. The four of us were seated at a great table where we could easily have a conversation without straining to hear each other. Our server made a few menu recommendations (the lobster pad thai was amazing!) and we even stayed for dessert. I also recommend the variety of cheesecakes (banana, mango, etc.)!! Definitely recommend Namo Thai for an inexpensive night out.Special Features: