7344 W Lawrence Ave
Harwood Heights, IL 60706Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://namisushionline.com/
- Phone: 7088678816x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Abel duarte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Nami Sushi specializes in fusion and traditional sushi served in a unique, vibrant atmosphere. The delicious cuisine and attentive staff will be sure to please your guests and make your next private event one to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 7088678816x
A word from Nami Sushi
We are BYOB Japanese restaurants. Our specialty is fusion sushi, traditional sushi, organic flavory teas and much more... udon Soup, teriyaki, tempura, grill chicken, New York strip, and so much more! Give us a try for lunch or dinner for any occasion! Oh! We are BYOB :))Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nami Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Very Good Sushi, but not much elseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014A group of us were in town for a convention, and entertaining clients. I Was very disappointed, after seeing a 4 star rating on Open Table, to find this in a dingy strip mall, in a not terrific looking part of town. The surprises kept on coming when we realized this was a BYOB restaurant. Luckily there was a convenient store nearby, but this type of situation, I feel, should be pointed out while making reservations. What appeared to be a bullet hole in the window of the doctor's office next door was concerning as well. Very good sushi, but can't say much else positive.
- Great Tasting Sushi!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/29/2014Went there for our Anniversary and was not disappointed. Sushi was great! Service was excellent! A great find in our area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden spotCosmo7VIPDined on 7/17/2014Just a great place if you enjoy the freshest fish and unique sushi combinations. Reasonably priced and personal service. BYOB or purchase saki or wine next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Nami Sushi reviews archive.
- AwesomeJakeDined on 4/29/2014Good Food. Great Service for a little restaurant. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.