3115 30th Ave.
Astoria, NY 11102Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.namasteastoria.com/
- Phone: 7186262783
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Wheelchair Access
A word from Namaste
We make a wide variety of authentic Indian cuisines as well as contemporary dishes. Specifically, our clay tandoori grill/oven which produces many favorites from chicken and lamb tikkas, kebabs, and grilled seafood entrees. Our robust blend of spices and curries brings a unique culmination of flavors to every traditional and contemporary dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Namaste reviews from OpenTable diners
- The lunch buffet is very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2013The lunch buffet is very good and their mango lasis have a good taste. However they do not participate in Open Table because you don't need reservations to eat there.Special Features:
- Good food, horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/9/2012This was our third visit to Namaste. Unfortunately the third time was not the charm. The service is just horrid. Table was not properly set for our reservation, didn't get our food order correct, brought the wrong food out, don't give the entrees to the correct person, impossible to get anyone's attention and then had to wait 20+ mins to pay the bill.While the foid has been generally good, it has also been inconsistent over our visits.After our first visit we thought we found a new gem. After our last two visits... we will not be back.
- The waitstaff was very goodBiggababsDined on 5/15/2012The waitstaff was very good and the ambiance is great. Ideal for lunch.Special Features:
- The waiters were very courteousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/14/2012The waiters were very courteous and made sure that everything was alright.Special Features:
- service is amazing...but theOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/30/2012service is amazing...but the food is not that great. Crab cakes were preheated. Chicken was like gum. Sorry guys
- terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/24/2012Service terrible...i waited so long for my dinner....food so so. The veg samosa all potato no seasonings lukewarm. I asked if rice came with entre waiter said no so I ordered a rice dish...my lamb dish came with rice. Also they had a promotion in the metro paper til march 29 25% off bill. They didn't take 25% off my bill, I inquired and they said no it was a mistake.