2084 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123Neighborhood:
Marina / Cow Hollow / Presidio
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nakedfishsushi.com/
- Phone: 4157711168
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 4:30 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Executive Chef: Michael Foong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Naked Fish
Welcome to Naked Fish Sushi Grill & Wine in San Francisco. Located in the Marina district, we offer dine-in, take-out, delivery and catering for office meetings and large events. We offer both traditional and modern takes on Japanese cuisine. Please check out our menu on our website: www.nakedfishsushi.com. We have options for every discriminating palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Naked Fish reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014I would not return to this establishment. The sushi was uninspired. The place itself is run down.
- Reasonably priced and veryMikeVIPDined on 1/20/2014Reasonably priced and very fresh fish. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I also enjoy sitting at the sushi bar and chatting with the sushi chef. With 5+ sushi options in the area, this is my go to.Special Features:
- Best Sushi in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2013Naked Fish is a favorite neighborhood restaurant with always fresh sushi. Try the 49er and the sunset strip, they are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewRikkaDined on 6/30/2013Due to traffic issues, my husband and I arrived late for lunch with our family. They had already ordered, including two Dragon rolls. My nephew said they were the best he'd ever tasted, but I found them completely flavorless. Other than that, quality was good. As we'd arrived late, we were advised that it was "last call" for lunch, so our lunch was a little rushed. I would go again, but be sure to get there earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013The food was delicious and the service was fast and professional. The prices were reasonable for good sushi.Special Features:
- Truly to die for!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/12/2013As always food was delicious! We had the Tuna Pyramid which is always to die for! I also had the "To die for" Roll, and it really was. Service was great. It was a great Valentines date for myself and my home from college daughter. It was her first time there and she was super impressed!Special Features:
- Doesn't disappointJaySevenVIPDined on 1/5/2013Second time here. First time was a late night outing and was good as well. Prompt service, fresh sushi, and good drinks. Reasonably priced as well.Special Features:
- Service was not the greatest.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2011Service was not the greatest. We ordered some sashimi and rolls and asked that the sashimi come out before our rolls. Needless to say all the food came out at once. Wait staff never came by after our food was brought out to ask how the food was or offer any drink re-fills. I could have understood some of these actions if the place was busy but there were only a few tables occupied. The food overall was ok. I've had better rolls at my local Publix Grocery Store.
- Food was way better than IOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/8/2011Food was way better than I expected for the cost. The sashimi pieces were very hearty. We fed a table of 5 for much less than other sushi places.Special Features: