Nahm Thai Cuisine
5310 Windward Pkwy, Ste.C
Alpharetta, GA 30004Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $31 to $50
Nahm Thai Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nahmthaicuisine.com/
- Phone: (678) 762-1818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Executive Chef: Nahm Thongyoung (Executive Chef and Owner)
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our chefs love cooking for you whether a meeting, small gathering or corporate events. Choose from selections of appetizers, salads, curry, stir-fry dishes, noodle and rice dishes, or ask us to custom-design a menu to meet your specific needs.
- Private Party Contact: Ngamta "Nahm" Thongyoung 6787621818
A word from Nahm Thai Cuisine
Nahm is a unique Thai restaurant with a beautiful inside decor and Patio on Windward Parkway in Alpharetta offers a glimpse of traditional Thai culture, where balance and harmony come together in a relaxing, elegant atmosphere. Executive Chef and owner Nahm Thongyoung combined her love of art with a passion for cooking, provides diners with a taste of both exceptional freshly prepare authentic Thai cuisine and the Thai cultural experience. " The way our food prepared honors the essence of Thai culture, weaving richness, elegance, respect and balance into every hand-crafted dish."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Nahm Thai Cuisine - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Nahm Thai Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (38)special occasion (30)great for outdoor dining (20)great for lunch (20)romantic (19)good for groups (15)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Another great mealHappyHungerVIPDined on 11/24/2014Our business group came in at 1:15 and was seated promptly. Service was smooth and professional. Our appetizers and lunch specials were perfect. Sorbets were served after dinner. A great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as always!crc22Dined on 11/19/2014As always, food was excellent and Nahm is beyond hospitable. Best Thai food anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usualJackVIPDined on 11/18/2014Consistently excellent food and service. Dined here over 100 times and have NEVER had a bad experience. Highly recommend the Red Curry - Seafood and the Mahi Mahi lunch special.Special Features:
- Nahm never disappoints.Darwiny2kDined on 11/15/2014I have been to Nahm Thai at least 30 times and have never had a bad taste. Many times That I visit, I am bringing a first time diner, and without fail, they describe Nahm Thai with words like, amazing, wow, best food ever, and incredible. Chef/Owner, Nahm, never fails to take the time to come out from the kitchen and greet each guest with grace and friendship. By far, the best restaurant experience of my life; every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rissa01Dined on 11/11/2014I have made this restaurant one of my favorites. I love the food and the atmosphere. Great restaurant for date night and girlfriend nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK-would expect more for the moneykco45VIPDined on 11/6/2014OK. Had Nam Tok - good tamarind flavor but absolutely no heat and little on the bland side. Spicy Basil Leaves with chicken was same. Bland with no heat. I can see why it's good for the masses, but if you're a true Thai foodie, then I would pass.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRobrodoDined on 11/4/2014One if the best restaurants in the world. Yes, the world. I had the special lobster pad Thai and might have been best dish ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightRissa01Dined on 11/4/2014I ate at this restaurant with my co-workers a few weeks back and I was determined to bring my husband. I was able to bring him and he was impressed by the quality of the food, ambiance and customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Time hereEfflixiDined on 10/31/2014This was my second time at Nahm Thai and it was just as good as the firs time. This place has amazing Thai food served by people who honestly care if everything was done exactly like you want it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/24/2014Pleasant experience .... good food...would go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai Food in GeorgiaHappyHungerVIPDined on 10/17/2014I suggest you make reservations with Open Table. I always eat here with clients for lunch and have never been disappointed. The food and service are incredible and Nahm comes over and visits all the tables. This place is awesome.Special Features:
- Great foodMkummerDined on 10/10/2014And great cocktails too! Nahm is our favorite restaurant for our monthly date night.Special Features:
- Consistently awesome!JackVIPDined on 10/7/2014We eat here once a week - every week and Nahm and her staff never disappoint. Consistent excellence in all categories.Special Features:
- Amazing ThaiLeilaWBVIPDined on 9/27/2014We have eaten here many times and are never disappointed. The curries are amazing, and the fish is always cooked perfectly. The owner is always present and making sure that everyone is having a wonderful time. We will definitely return to Nahm.Special Features:
- We love NahmMAKeeMouseDined on 9/23/2014The food is as beautiful as the chef the restaurant is named for. It is consistently brilliant. Everything on the menu is worth getting so I can't even recommend you try such favorites as the young coconut cake because then you would miss the equally amazing cheesecake, mango sticky rice, coffee custard, to name a few... Nahm reinvents the classic Thai menu and raises it to a new level. Above all else, it is a friendly place and the staff is eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!ready2go365Dined on 9/20/2014My first time there - the food and service were both excellent - I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely birthday event!!SandyDined on 9/18/2014Nahm's is one of our very favorite places to be when it comes to a celebration, whether it is a night out together, a birth of a grandchild, the children coming to town, an anniversary, or as in this case a birthday! The setting is always relaxing to us, the food is always quality, and the service is personal and friendly. When we go, it is a chance to see friends--the friends who know us and serve us. Thanks for such a wonderful dining environment!Special Features:
- fair Thai - not so fresh1forITDined on 9/11/2014fair food, fair atmosphere - in town Thai is more authentic - dare I say at Ma Li - the best in Atlanta bar none.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014The service and presentation were great. thanks for great experience
- Another great experienceluv2eatDined on 9/5/2014Chef Nahm comes out of the kitchen to mingle with her diners towards the end of the dinner hour. From the basil rolls to the light and fluffy coconut cake - with a notable mention to the three tastes of creme brulee - i have not had any meal there that disappointed me. i take customers there for business dinners and i take my teenagers there for a family dinner. Nahm accommodates us every time - same service. we choose there for business dinners because you can hold a conversation - not too loud. the patio has planted pots set around it with a fountain so the parking lot isn't as noticeable. it is set far enough away from the main road where the noise level isn't distracting. highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Five Thai SpotbklynfoodieintheAtlDined on 9/4/2014Nahm is an absolute gem!! The food and service are superb. Lychee martini is delicious and I loved that Chef Nahm came out to the dining room to great guests and ensure everything was satisfactory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great every time.RebeccaDined on 8/30/2014We go to Nahm often and love the food and always have good service.Special Features:
- Third VisithdocDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I had the opportunity to get away for an evening and we chose Nahm Thai once again. The service staff was as humble,polite and kind as ever. I don't know Thai culture, but the servers are dressed in what appears to be traditional outfits which adds to the experience. The food was exquisitely prepared and presented as usual and was delicious. We both chose the menu option that included a full course meal from appetizer to dessert. I have never tasted better coconut soup. The chilean sea bass was superb. The sip of seltzer with crushed watermelon before the entree was a nice touch. Chef Nahm has always come at some point in the meal to greet us which we really enjoy. We love coming here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little things...tina3209Dined on 8/29/2014The food is very good and the service is too. However, two ambiance issues made it difficult to enjoy our meal. I always bring a sweater with me to restaurant's but that wasn't enough to keep me comfortable. Even my fiancee who isn't as sensitive to the cold thought it was uncomfortable. The second concern was a bright spotlight shining down on our table. I would have listed the restaurant as romantic if it wasn't for the spotlights. We asked to move to another table but at that same time another customer was being seated there. Not wanting to make any more fuss, we elected to stay where we were. These complaints may seem nit-picky but for us ambiance is a huge factor in enjoying a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingJSF22VIPDined on 8/29/2014Dining at Nahm is a always a truly outstanding and enjoyable experience. The food is authentic and delicious, served by truly wonderful and friendly people, overseen by Chef Nahm who is warm and gracious. Do not be put off by the fact it is tucked into the back of a group of restaurants next to an office park on Windward Parkway in Alpharetta -- this is really a world class experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nahm Thai CuisinedbhcluVIPDined on 8/27/2014Our second time to visit this spot - been a while since the last time. This Thai restaurant is wonderful. Wide choice of items on the menu, and they will modify to your taste. Our server was special. Very pleasant and helpful. As always, the owner (Nahm) greeted everyone at each table during the dinner. We certainly enjoyed Nahm and will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality yet reasonably pricedbjtalk2usDined on 8/22/2014Chef Nahm always comes out from the back of the house and visits each table. When she is not visible you know that she is hands on with every dish that leaves her kitchen. Every visit you can have peace of mind knowing that your meal is being prepared specially for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as ever!MrAndMrsDined on 8/21/2014Nahm Thai has such a pleasant atmosphere & we always enjoy our meal. With so many restaurants to choose from in our area we keep going back knowing we won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ThaiDoobieDined on 8/16/2014Excellent service, great food. Lovely place to go to for dinner or a celebration. So many restaurants around this is one of the best enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Nahm Thai Cuisine ExperienceRonnyDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I came here prior to a concert evening at Verizon. I especially enjoy Thai cuisine and am always looking for a good spot. We were pleasantly surprised at the attitude of the wait staff- extremely helpful and attentive, their attire professional. The food and wine list is above average. The coconut cake- large enough for 2-3 people was exceptional. I will return.Special Features:
- high quality thaiJPfrenchVIPDined on 8/14/2014A wonderful thai experience! everything is excellent, and the presentation is fantastic! will go again!Special Features:
- Delicious Thai food close to homeTracy74VIPDined on 8/9/2014I have driven by this restaurant for years and always wanted to try it, but never got around to it. Bummed I waited so long! Delicious chicken egg rolls. I have shellfish allergy so they made a coconut soup for me with chicken instead of shrimp. It was excellent although I thought the portion was a little large - definitely could have shared. My husband had panang curry with prawns which he loved. I had the short rib massaman curry. It was heavenly. Large portion - I took home enough for 2 lunches. Don't go if you're in a hurry - the courses come out at a leisurely pace. Don't miss the Thai coco cocktail!Special Features:
- Great ThaibrowntownDined on 8/7/2014Went there on a business lunch. Was not disappointed. This place always rocks.Special Features:
- Thai food at its bestNewsDined on 8/2/2014Just ate at Nahm Thai Restaurant in Alpharetta last night. This place was recommended by a co-worker who eats out frequently and is very cautious to recommend restaurants. I had the best Chilean sea bass I have ever had. Another friend ordered sea scallops and salmon, and another ordered the lamb chops with the scallops. We also ordered the appetizer assortment platter. Also excellent. Everything tasted so fresh. We were a party of 6 and most ordered something different and every dish was sumptuous. Excellent presentation as well. It is only about 20 minutes north of ATL off 400. We will definitely return with more friends.Special Features:
- Great Experience a AlwaysHalbrooksDined on 8/1/2014Always impressed with quality and service. We usually sit inside but tried the patio and enjoyed (8/1/14). We are green curry fans and I have found none better than Nahm's, with a special appreciation for the grouper in green curry. We like the Smooking Loon Viognier (a very dry white) with the curry. The papaya salad is excellent to share for two, but we ordered the calamari appetizer for our party of three and it was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The coconut cake is our go-to finish, a great dessert to share. Overall an excellent experience. We have some excellent Thai closer to home but I prefer Nahm for special occasions.Special Features:
- The following 353 reviews are from the Nahm Thai Cuisine reviews archive.
- Nahm Yumck16Dined on 7/26/2014We love to go to Nahm. We went for my birthday dinner celebration. Such beautiful and tasty food!Special Features:
- Best Thai Food EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Food was beautifully presented and everything was excellent. Had the trio appetizers (out of this world) and two curry dishes. The depth of flavor was wonderful. Can't wait to go back. Only negative was the restaurant was hot. I am typically cold natured and this was even hot for me.Special Features:
- VERY GOODKulinaryKidVIPDined on 7/25/2014All food was excellent. Very fresh, and prepared excellent. Authentic. Loved the Duck in Basil sauce, and their famous braised beef in Masaman Curry. Be sure to order the Basil Rolls and the chicken & shrimp dumplings. Our waiter recommended the Coconut cake for desert and it was light and awesome. We thought that the kitchen got a bit backed up. Our waiter was excellent, but we did have a wait between courses - tho we were very happy with the food once we got it.Special Features:
- JessDined on 7/25/2014This was the second time that my family has come here, and everything we have tried has been very fresh and delicious! The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. This is a great restaurant for vegetarians or anyone looking to get some healthy Thai dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but....DispersionDined on 7/21/2014This is the first time that I've gone to Nahm and felt a little bit hesitant with their service. I was with a couple other business counterparts and when our order came out, the lady (rounder face) was very annoyed that two of the guests couldn't differentiate their orders. None of us are Thai and for those two guests, it was their first time. Additionally, we were in the corner and it was so hot that we were all sweating through our clothes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.