2920 East Covenanter Dr
Bloomington, IN 47401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nadiasbistro.com/
- Phone: 8123337477
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Thai, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ken Kantu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Arrange with Manager
- Private Party Contact: Ali Akhras 8123337477
- Entertainment: Nadia's Bistro features the performance of classical guitarist Stevan Jovic on Saturday evenings. There will be no cover charge for Stevan's performances at Bloomington's newest dining experience. Performances will start from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Saturday Night Live will also be Revolving International Cuisine Night. French-trained Chef Cantu and his kitchen staff will include regional American dishes along as well as Mediterranean and International dishes.
A word from Nadia's Bistro
Nadia's Bistro opened in late November 2011 at 2920 East Covenanter Drive, just past Jackson Creek Center in Bloomington. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday and the chef-prepared menu of American, Mediterranean and International food. our Chef and staff present a quality menu blending traditional classic dishes and innovative cuisine while focusing on quality and freshness.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nadia's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Anniversary NightanniversarycoupleDined on 10/26/2013My husband and I ate here on Saturday night. The food was absolutley amazing! The wine was even better! The owner came out and asked us how everything was and carried on a conversation with us and was very down to earth. We were very pleased with everything! Thanks for making our 5 year wedding anniversary even more special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2013The food was awesome. Try the Rendang. The service was great. However, the restaurant was pretty noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayjogoDined on 10/19/2013Our meal was nothing special. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.
- An outstanding dining experience!ValpoKnightDined on 10/11/2013My wife and I really enjoy dining at Nadia's, as this is the fifth or sixth time we have come away with a very positive impression of the restaurant. The service was impeccable from the moment we were greeted by the owner at the door through the service provided by our delightful wait staff. Our waitress was particularly helpful with my wife's gluten free diet, as she recommended several dishes. My wife was very appreciative and it enabled her to enjoy the dining experience at a level for which she rarely has the opportunity. The wine list is reasonably priced and of acceptable quality and we left with not only a satisfied appetite, but with the knowledge that the price was actually a good value. We will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was very slow evenEllieDined on 10/5/2013Service was very slow even though it was not crowded at all. Food was just OK.
- A Hidden GemFrankJudyVIPDined on 10/4/2013We were in Bloomington to attend a soccer game and discovered Nadia's Bistro through Open Table. Both of our entrees were delicious (salmon and chicken) and the baked brie appetizer was outstanding. Bloomington is fortunate to have such an excellent dining location with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sunday luncholdbloomingtonianDined on 9/29/2013Met friends for a leisurely lunch. The food was good, the surroundings pleasant, and the service attentive. Very pleasant owners and an unusually wide variety of cuisines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for anniversary dinnerJay4foodDined on 9/28/2013Great service fast ticket time server was nice. Food was cooked greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.Good food, not so great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/26/2013The food is great, I can't tell if the new Thai restaurant has the same chefs, but the Thai food is still good. The portions seem smaller, but still tasty. Unfortunately, the service leaves much to be desired.
- ImpressededdieDined on 9/20/2013Great choice for dining in Bloomington. A lot of depth to the menu. The ginger stir fry far exceeded my expectation. Looking forward to trying their ethnic menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodJim6Dined on 8/23/2013Nice place to take friends for good reasonable price food and a very nice ownerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved the variety of foodNewDinerVIPDined on 8/18/2013We loved the variety of food on the menu!! Server and owner were very nice. Answered questions about menu and made nice recommendations. We look forward to going again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceSatisfiedDined on 7/26/2013Very interesting menu. The best of all worlds. Great for lunch and absolutely excellent for dinner. Oddly enough, we had lunch there on Friday and it was so good we came back for dinner with two more friends. All four of us loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic menu and friendly staffSteakumDined on 7/12/2013Wanna try something different? Check out Nadia's. food was good and there's a lot of variety in the menu. Odd that we could get Greek and Indonesian food in the same meal, but was good to satisfy all our cravings. Owner and staff are very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our party was eight and allYogiDined on 6/29/2013Our party was eight and all eight of us loved the food and service.Special Features:
- We love Nadia's!sonof60sVIPDined on 6/28/2013Consistently great food and service, never been disappointed. Ben, our waiter is professional, knowledgeable, and very nice. The owner is always welcoming and accommodating. Being able to eat outside on a beautiful summer night is a plus!Special Features:
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerkmdinersDined on 6/11/2013My wife and I visited on our anniversary and each enjoyed salmon dinners. The portion size was perfect, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was perfect for quiet conversation. The french bread was soft and perfect for dipping. Definitely a restaurant we will visit again, and not just on special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic, yummy food at good priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2013I have been to Nadia's Bistro twice, once to have the beef rendang (my dinner companion had the curry special that night) and the second time I had the tuna special and my dinner companion had the parmasean-crusted salmon. All the food was well prepared, and the tiramisu was absolutely delicious. Light, not overly sweet, and just perfect. The service has been friendly, helpful and not too intrusive, and everyone should find something suitable on the well selected wine and beer lists. This spot is a little bit out of the way, but is the kind of place you could go week after week. Its varied menu means everyone in your party should find something they like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice quiet spot with great food!norsebassistDined on 5/31/2013Reasonably priced menu and a nice quiet environment making it easy to relax and enjoy a soothing evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- here to stayprotons5Dined on 5/12/2013Nadia is our favorite neighbohood restaurant. It has never disappointed us. The food was good, price was right and service was excellent. If they have few more seafood items on the menu, not just fish and prawns, but also clams, scallops and lobsters, that would be perfect. We definitely will go back again and again, even if the menu remains the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service, so-so foodJessDined on 5/10/2013We chose Nadia's for a date night due to the proximity to our home and the movie theater. Having eaten lunch at Nadia's I knew the food to be delicious. My parmesan salmon was excellent but my husband got the duck and it was cooked over just enough that it knocked my rating down. Overall we had a great time and the service was very good. We will dine again in the future.Special Features:
- I had to serve my own water!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/4/2013Had an 8:45 reservation on graduation weekend. I guess reservations don't tell them how to staff so that someone can get water within 10 minutes of sitting down. Don't waste your time (literally) or your money. Food was ok, wine list boring and expensive.
- Picked a bad evening to go!otterladyVIPDined on 5/4/2013Unfortunately, we ate at Nadia's the evening of the IU commencement. The restaurant was packed and we had to wait a long time for food. It was delicious as always, however, The owner paid for our dinners as an apology for our wait which was very unexpected and appreciated. We will definitely return to Nadia's!Special Features:
- Week-end redeemed.gradparent2Dined on 5/4/2013After a horrible experience the night before at another place everything was outstanding. Management was organized,attentive,and the staff worked as a team. Although it was grduation time with a higher volume of people,Nadia's was ready and delivered in all aspects effectively.The food was exceptional and service was great.Everyone walking past our table asked if we needed anything.Wish we would've discovered this gem before graduation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff was very friendlymichaelDined on 5/4/2013The staff was very friendly and nice, the menu looked reasonable and the prices were fair but..... The food was really mediocre at best. The server brought out appetizers and entrees all at once. Despite the fact everyone was nice and the setting is attractive I would not return or recommend this place until they correct the above problems
- Great food and servicepatheimathosDined on 5/3/2013I chose Nadia's for my doctoral graduation dinner. Although we had a large group of 16 or so, Nadia's made every effort to ensure we were treated very well. Both food and service were excellent, and everyone had a great time. Graduation can often be stressful for restaurants and patrons alike, so I was impressed with the professionalism of the service staff. I will definitely recommend Nadia's to others both on its own terms and as a special event locale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice find in Bloomington.DfieldVIPDined on 5/3/2013Very nice find in Bloomington. Great food, friendly service and management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, limited menualliejDined on 5/3/2013I went to Nadia's with my family for graduation weekend. The menu was rather short, but that was understandable due to the busy qeekend. My mom and I had the lobster ravioli which was delicious. At first we thought the portion was rather small but it was actually very filling and I couldn't even finish mine. My dad had the eggplant parmesan which was also very good and a good size portion. My brother had the lamb which included two huge pieces of meat that was also good. The service was a bit slow but overall it was a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. I had the friedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013Good food. I had the fried tofu yellow curry which was excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal with many choices.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2013Wonderful meal with many choices. Love the Thai menu.Special Features:
- Nadia's is one of our favoritesonof60sVIPDined on 4/3/2013Nadia's is one of our favorite places to eat. Always something new, interesting and delicious to try! We are looking forward to when they open up the outdoor dining for the summer season!Special Features:
- Generous portions, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Generous portions, friendly service, price was right, nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- A lovely setting for a lunchdjoyVIPDined on 3/28/2013A lovely setting for a lunch or dinner. The food is well prepared and the quantity is generous. Wait staff is attentive. Prices are very reasonable. Indonesian meals are a special treat. The cajun chicken sandwich was fabulous.Special Features:
- Intimate setting with tasty cuisineRustyd100Dined on 3/23/2013The new owners and operators of the former LImestone Grill...now named Nadia after their daughter...excel in asian and middle-east dishes. The green curry was wonderful. The "American" fare is perhaps more uneven. While my parmesan-encrusted salmon was fantastic, less inspired were the beef and a cannoli dessert (wanted a more complex flavor...and the outer shell was too thick and hard). Wait staff were "career-quality" attentive and professional. Great atmosphere for intimate dining. We brought kids and they mostly blended into the modest random background noise. But I suspect most parents would rather leave them at home. One of the best places to have a romantic dinner in a setting that is small and relatively quiet.Special Features:
- Nadia's has such a uniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Nadia's has such a unique and varied menu, with more traditional comfort foods like pot roast (which is flavorful and tender) and pastas but also excellent Indonesian and Thai dishes and delicious brunch specials. The hosts and servers are respectful. It's a great place to celebrate a birthday or to have dinner before a show. I've been there three times now and will certainly come back again; there's so many more menu items I want to try!Special Features:
- Never been disappointed in Nadia's!sonof60sVIPDined on 2/28/2013The food and service are always good at Nadia's. My husband and I especially enjoy the specials and Thai selections. The food is delicious, great ambiance and service, and prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Did not seem ready for crowdsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Did not seem ready for crowds on Valentines Day. Server confusion over who had which tables. Food was absolutely outstanding and the staff was very friendly.Special Features:
- We love this restaurant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We love this restaurant. The food is always excellent and the owner is so pleasant and attends to your every need. My husband and I love this place.Special Features:
- Because we were seated nextOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Because we were seated next to the entrance to the kitchen, it was very noisy.Special Features:
- Accommodating ChefOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013I ordered eggplant parmesan, which came with a huge helping of pasta and was mediocre. My table companions all requested a special salmon grilled with horseradish sauce, which wasn't on the menu but was a favorite of one of my dining companions. The chef accommodated these special requests and the food was pleasing to them. There were a lot of menu choices, including Thai food, which seemed unusual. Prices were reasonable and the service was good.