600 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatdrinknada.com/
- Phone: 5137216232
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Late Night Menu Available Friday and Saturday Nights until Midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican / Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Brendan Martin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We are now serving Cincinnati's best brunch! Come in and enjoy a spicy and luscious kick to you Sunday mornings. Visit our site to see this week's menu! www.eatdrinknada.com
A word from Nada
Nada is a contemporary Mexican restaurant in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. Located on the corner of 6th and Walnut, we are right next to the Aronoff and across from the CAC, perfect for both pre and post theatre. Nada is open for lunch five days a week, brunch on Saturday & Sunday, and dinner every night. Nada features one of downtown Cincinnati's best patios during the summer months. Inside the restaurant, you will be part of Nada's inspired and spirited design, expert service, and chef-driven cuisine. It's an experience unto itself in Cincinnati. We feel honored to have received many awards, including "Best New Restaurant" by Cincinnati Magazine. Please feel free to give us a call, we're eager to accommodate any requests you may have.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Nada reviews from OpenTable diners
339 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (180)hot spot (177)fit for foodies (168)special occasion (140)good for groups (136)great for lunch (91)neighborhood gem (79)vibrant bar scene (72)romantic (69)great for brunch (42)late-night find (40)scenic view (38)kid-friendly (19)notable wine list (9)Show More
- Fun experience!MBDMDined on 10/18/2014We were celebrating birthdays and Sweetest Day on a Sunday late afternoon. Wish the weather allowed for us to sit outside but alas, we had to settle for the window. It was fun watching the street activity while enjoying delicious food and drinks. NADA is definitely a place to try!Special Features:
- Casual LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014My wife and I were looking for a casual lunch to grab some drinks and a small bite to eat before a bit night out. Nada was perfect and we both tried Margaritas and a couple cervesas. I tried one of their special margaritas that as mango chili so it was sweet and spicy. My wife had a traditional margarita on the rocks. Both were great. We both ordered tacos, fish and carnitas, then split queso + chips. Our favorite taco was the carnitas because it was full of flavor! Food was great and not too filling which was great.Special Features:
- Must try, unique modern MexicanBPLouDined on 10/17/2014It was our 11 year anniversary and we really enjoyed our dinner at Nada. Always enjoy coming here. The food is amazing and the staff is always very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing PaigeBirthdayDined on 10/17/2014We sat on the first floor by the kitchen, all the way in the corner. Our waitress was Paige. She was attentive but not overbearing. She would pace our meal appropriately and refilled our beverages, before we could do it ourselves. She suggested new menu items and was able to recommend appropriate sides. The food is always delicious but truly, her service was outstanding. She deserves to be noted by all staff, of what service should be and how to retain customers lifelong. Thank you Nada, but truly, thank you Paige. You spoiled us.Special Features:
- GreatSpyderDined on 10/17/2014Business lunch. Food was outstanding, service was excellent and atmosphere was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014Visiting from Texas, good Mexican food. Enjoyed the mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it.wineNdineDined on 10/15/2014My girls and I made a reservation for 3 for Wednesday evening and ended up having two more join. Nada made it work! Their food was amazing and drinks were delish as always. Nada's servers are always polite and quick. I have been here multiple times and I have never had a bad experience. Of course, I will go back... many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent All AroundcastleDined on 10/13/2014Nada is my favorite place to hit in DT Cincinnati. The margaritas are excellent and the pork belly tacos will make your heart stop (figuratively and literally). The bartenders will craft you a special cocktail if you tell them what flavors you typically like (i.e. savory or sweet, citrus or cola) and it is always great but surprising.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fantastic experienceMrDannerDined on 10/13/2014The character, design and charm of Nada never ceases to impress me. My son, who is an architecture buff, just loves the design and layout. The service is usually beyond spectacular, with the only nit being that they are sometimes slow to tend the tables when it gets busier. But at the top of the list of must-haves is good food, and Nada delivers. Every time we visit, I want to try something new because the food is so amazing, but I usually end up getting one of three dishes because they are just so good. Nada is fantastic for anything from a quaint date with your partner to a group gathering of co-workers. I highly recommend them.Special Features:
- Hostess almost ruined it!VisitorVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had used open table for reservations and for a change from 4 people to 5. I rec'd confirmations for the reservation and the change. When we arrived Nada still had us at 4 people. The hostess argued with me about the change and offered to stuff 5 adults at a table for 4, although I could see many available tables, which stayed available throughout our time there. Our reservation was late - 830. They did end up putting us at a round table which was fine, but the hostess was so rude and unprofessional and lacked any customer service ability, that I will really question returning.Special Features:
- Pork Belly Tacos - Yum!burghgirlDined on 10/11/2014We were in town for the Queen Bee Half-Marathon and were looking for a good post-race dinner. Tired and hungry! The reviews were great for Nada, so we gave it a try. Great atmosphere. We ate on the early side, so it was a little quiet, but started to pick up as we were leaving. Margaritas were a little slow coming to the table, but the fresh chips and chunky guacamole tied us over. All very good. My friend raved about the tortilla soup, especially the incorporation of avocado. We ordered three types of soft tacos to share, the best being the pork-belly. The pickled onions were a great addition. Turned out to be a solid post-race pick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite for familiesVmanDined on 10/10/2014If one doesn't have kids, Nada is a good place to spend the evening, it isn't quite family friendly. The restaurant made every effort to make us comfortable though and the service was exceptional. The main courses were very dis-appointing I thought. I had the Tinga Poblano Cazuela and it's nothing to get excited about, I was informed it was the thing to order there (by the waiter). My wife wasn't happy with her dish either. The entrees lacked the flavor and zip of spice that I associate with Mexican food, although the restaurant does claim to serve contemporary Mexican food (whatever that means). The salsa(s), all 3 that we tried, were spectacular though. Had never tasted salsas that good!Special Features:
- Night With NADAIlnboyDined on 10/9/2014Went to NADA our 10 year anniversary. First time there. Great ambiance. Service was excellent. They had a personalized message for us on the table when we arrived wishing us Happy Anniversary. We felt like they truly appreciated us being there and they did everything they could to make the night special. Food and drinks were delicious. Well worth the money for a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter's 15th BirthdaysonicramoneDined on 10/7/2014Tuesday evening dinner with our family of five. Outstanding service and great atmosphere. While it is primarily a spot for business people and the theatre crowd, my family and I had a terrific experience celebrating my oldest daughter's 15th birthday. Great food, top service and in a fun environment. Recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NcoopDined on 10/7/2014While making my reservations I informed the restaurant I was bringing "important people" from my office with me. They went out of their way to provide excellent service.Special Features:
- NADAtommydDined on 10/5/2014Enjoyable dinner. Fresh, delicious tasting Margaritas, excellent chips, great tacos and entrees at out table but nothing outstanding. Yes, we will return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Baja fish tacos were awesome as well as the guac. Fun atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!Goodfood99Dined on 10/5/2014We had a great Sunday brunch at nada. The food was all excellent (first time eating goetta) and the service was attentive but not overwhelming.Special Features:
- Not impressed this timeDocfuVIPDined on 10/4/2014I took my date here at the last minute & i was shocked to learn that they had an opening. I quickly understood why. The rice was awful, the queso was too, the guacamole was watered down . The only saving grace was the drink list. Although I'd recommend it for the ambiance, I likely won't return. It certainly has lost its following & i can clearly see why that is. I'm actually disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedXploringCincyDined on 10/4/2014The food wasn't bad tasting. My complaint is that you did not get much food for the money. I ordered barbaqoa tacos. It was $16. I would have thought i would have received sides of beans or rice or something. All I got was three tacos with barbaqoa on it and some small relish on top. Mexican food is not expensive. To make it a dinner plate with sides would not be expensive. I was very disappointed. Will probably never return. What i had was not worth $16.
- Perfect pre-theater spotJodyDined on 10/2/2014We often make reservations at Nada prior to a show at the Aronoff next door. Love being able to choose from light fare or a full plate. Never have been disappointed. Cannot recommend for a quiet evening out, but it is always lively for sure.Special Features:
- Great for Dinner Before PlayLoves2EatDined on 10/2/2014We love to eat at Nada's before going to the Aronoff -- Food is great, service is quick (and makes sure you are out the door in plenty of time to catch the play)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodiemanVIPDined on 9/30/2014It was yummy for me but my friends don't like spicy food so it was a bad choice for them -- my fault. Our waiter was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014Food, service and drinks were all very good. We sat upstairs which seemed to be a bit more quiet. Previous visits we've sat downstairs and it was entirely too loudSpecial Features:
- ShowtimeShowtimeDined on 9/28/2014Unexpectedly was able to get a last minute reservation. Made it to the show with time to spare. Much appreciated.Special Features:
- omc1Dined on 9/28/2014We recommend Nada's often to friends interested in something different downtown. Great food prepared well with attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but...PartagasDined on 9/27/2014Very expensive, 9 tacos, a chicken breast dinner, and 4 drinks=$128! :0Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!DashriprockDined on 9/27/2014Absolutely love Nada! The food, service, and view are top notch! We always look forward to Nada when in Cinci. We live in Lexington. It's a must for lunch or dinner if attending a show at Aronoff Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and staff but noisywestsiderDined on 9/26/2014We went to dinner before a show. The hostess and waitress both asked if we were going to the show and paced the delivery of our drinks and food accordingly. The food is good, high end Mexican style cuisine. The inside seating is extremely noisy. There were lots of parties having a great loud time and I had trouble hearing my husband across the small table. The outside seating looked much quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food!MexicanfoodloverDined on 9/26/2014The food is the highlight! Not the usual Americanized Mexican with huge portions. Decent portions with tasty creatations. The mac & cheese is the best I've ever had!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualBuch381Dined on 9/26/2014I have never had a bad meal here! I love the consistency of the quality of the food and service! It's our go to place. Best chips and guacamole I have ever had! I LOVE the vegetarian tacos and I'm not even a vegetation! You can't beat the outdoor dining when the weather is cool and the fire pit is aflame!Special Features:
- Overall the restaurant was goodChasMADined on 9/23/2014I was a few minutes late, and there was a lot of people waiting for a table, but they keeped my reservation, good food, good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing spot for brunch!ShannonDined on 9/21/2014We enjoyed and amazing brunch before heading to the Bengals game!!! There were lots of fans there so it was a pumped up feeling but also mellow enough that non-game goers were enjoying brunch as well! The patio is AMAZING and I loved the vegetarian options as well as the Bloody Maria!!!! We plan to make Nada brunch a pre game tradition!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TacosOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014We sat outside and the weather was perfect. Reservation at 6 and we sat down right away at 6. The service was perfect and very attentive. The salsa was great and the shrimp tacos were lite and very tasty. The flan was also very yummy. Great place to eat in heart of Cincy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRazmcDined on 9/20/2014Had a great time. Great and interesting food. Definitely a new kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placecinnamonDined on 9/19/2014A little pricey but worth it. Great for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mostly disappointedrunningmomto3Dined on 9/19/2014Our server was fantastic. Thank you Elizabeth! The queso dip was awesome. We sat outside in the courtyard and the table for two was super teeny tiny, so for my 6'6" husband it was uncomfortable. I had the shrimp tacos. The flavor was pretty good. But the shrimp was breaded and fried, so super greasy, and a bit awkward with the lightness of the rest of the dish (arugala, Sriracha based sauce, corn), would have been better paired wit grilled shrimp. The chiPs were super greasy. The tortillas were store bought. If half your menu is going to consist of tacos, you should probably have homemade tortillas. We were disappointed and won't be back.Special Features:
- Lovely eveningdowntownfoodieDined on 9/19/2014We ate outside before attending the Ballet. The weather was delightful & the service great. We didn't have an entree btr were well satisfied with our salads & appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!NolieDined on 9/16/2014Very good upscale margaritas. Food is always perfect.Special Features:
- They nailed it.RGillDined on 9/15/2014No complaints! Everything was PERFECT- food, atmosphere, and service. Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.