600 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatdrinknada.com/
- Phone: 5137216232
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Late Night Menu Available Friday and Saturday Nights until Midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican / Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Brendan Martin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We are now serving Cincinnati's best brunch! Come in and enjoy a spicy and luscious kick to you Sunday mornings. Visit our site to see this week's menu! www.eatdrinknada.com
A word from Nada
Nada is a contemporary Mexican restaurant in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. Located on the corner of 6th and Walnut, we are right next to the Aronoff and across from the CAC, perfect for both pre and post theatre. Nada is open for lunch five days a week, brunch on Saturday & Sunday, and dinner every night. Nada features one of downtown Cincinnati's best patios during the summer months. Inside the restaurant, you will be part of Nada's inspired and spirited design, expert service, and chef-driven cuisine. It's an experience unto itself in Cincinnati. We feel honored to have received many awards, including "Best New Restaurant" by Cincinnati Magazine. Please feel free to give us a call, we're eager to accommodate any requests you may have.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Nada reviews from OpenTable diners
363 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (204)hot spot (174)fit for foodies (171)good for groups (155)special occasion (152)great for lunch (111)vibrant bar scene (90)romantic (77)neighborhood gem (77)great for brunch (67)late-night find (56)scenic view (47)kid-friendly (25)notable wine list (11)Show More
- NadaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Great food, great service, great night. Perfect way to spend an anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner at NadaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014This was a fantastic dinner. We had a great spot off of the side of the bar, and our server was phenomenal. The queso got us off to a great start, and then we got to dinner. My girlfriend had the taquitos, and ensalada mixta. Both were tasty, and the salsa verde with the taquitos was a great accent. I had the Pork Belly tacos, one of which had a fried egg added on it per our waiters recommendation. Absolutely delicious. Then we finished with some churros! Great meal from a great restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014If you are planning on eating at Nada, ask for the server Cadence. Fantastic service. Very attentive. Timing was perfect on the appetizer and entree. Never felt rushed but also never felt like we were waiting for food and our drinks were never empty! Great service. Only issue we had was the manager on duty. He came up to our table to ask how everything was going and before we could answer he was walking away. We were not there during a rush hour and he had a 10 minute conversation with the table behind us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious CuisineJoelatoDined on 8/23/2014Delicious Contemporary Mexican Cuisine. Staff could not have been nicer--very friendly, accommodating and willing to make suggestions/changes to entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for BacheloretteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our bachelorette party of 4 had a great time at Nada. The service and food was great and with reservations, everything was taken care of in a timely manner. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- So good!yragDined on 8/21/2014I love this place. The service is great, the food is fantastic and I enjoy the vibe of the restaurant itself. One of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014I had made a reservation and we were seated right away, we were given the choice to sit in or outside. Out server was very attentive and we always had a full glass of water to drink. I received a call after we had been at the restaurant about 45 minutes and they asked if we were still planning to come, I do beleive there was a lack of communication between the two greeters. The food was great and some of the ladies at our table drank and they had nothing but good things to say about that.Special Features:
- Great placeWeebadVIPDined on 8/16/2014We were a group of four and had a table outside, which was a lot of fun. The manager came up to speak with us and was tremendously welcoming. We all had margaritas which were quite good. The chips were light and crunchy but, when ordering for 4, go for the larger guacamole. The shrimp tacos were outstanding and our favorite, though the steak fajitas were a close second. Don't bother with the chicken and corn enchiladas, they were only fair. Overall, we had a very enjoyable evening and would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locale - Great service!mcb74Dined on 8/15/2014Service staff were very attentive to me and my lunch guest. Great food, great drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tacos buenosTasterVIPDined on 8/14/2014We went for dinner when a friend was in town. We tried the baja tacos (fried fish), salmon, carnitas, and pork belly tacos. My favorite by far was the pork belly followed closely by the carnitas. The fish tacos were good, but I just am not as much of a fan of fried fish. The margarita suprema was superb. Had a great experience overall with great service. Also had the churros for dessert which has honey rather than chocolate. Still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Return!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I had a wonderful experience at Nada. The food was amazing, the service was perfectly on par. My only qualm was where we were sitting, it was kind of a mini two person table, wedged into the backside of the restaurant;not very convenient or comfortable, especially for a date but I guess they have to be used. They have a serene bar area upstairs I was unaware of at booking. I think next time I'll try and sit up there. Overall though, it was great food and I will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Nada!Yummy2013Dined on 8/12/2014We arrived late for our 9:45 reservation because the baseball game went longer than expected, but the staff still accommodated our party of seven. The food was wonderful and I highly recommend the shrimp tacos!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveEclecticdiner1VIPDined on 8/12/2014Outstanding mojito, tasty salad, salsa was delicious We had 3 different tacos and enchiladas Everyone enjoyed the dinner:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, So-So Bar7477wildcatDined on 8/9/2014Once again, had a very good meal. Three of us got three different tacos and shared. After the quac (which was tasty and just enough), the tacos left us stuffed. Pork belly ones deserve special mention. We've had margaritas, mojitos and the red sangria and I can't say that I really liked any of them. All seemed a little weak and had just a bit of an off flavor. It won't keep me from coming back, but next time, I'll stick with the beer.Special Features:
- Good for Night OutJoeCincyDined on 8/9/2014Met some friends here, enjoyed our meal very well. Must have reservations or don't even bother.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experiencejess3799Dined on 8/8/2014Great food, knowledgeable and friendly staff, beautiful restaurant in a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014attentive and professional staff. Food was good and the table was ready per reservation.Special Features:
- Great Mexican food downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Although this place can get noisy, it was at a very comfortable noise level at lunch recently. The food is not the ordinary Mexican food you find at chains. The guacamole is great, tacos and salads all fresh, perfect size portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and StaffNadaDined on 8/8/2014If you need to meet a timeline at lunch and want great food and attentive wait persons, this is the place to go. Nada has a warm, friendly interior. comforable seating and a nice menu of Americanized Mexican food to choose from. If you like milder tastes, you can go 'gringo style'. I tried the carnito tacos and thought they were great. Our waiter was very attentive and we never had to worry about our drink glasses running dry. I would definetly recommend this place to anyone. Look to pay about $20 pp for lunch, non-alcoholic beverage and shared appetizer.Special Features:
- LOVE NadaNatalieDined on 8/4/2014I absolutely love Nada. The food, margaritas, and service is always fantastic. It is my go-to spot for a nice, hip place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th Birthday SurpriseMLL88Dined on 8/2/2014A group of 5 of us surprised our friend by meeting her for dinner on Saturday. Our waiter, Jeff was in on it from the beginning & did everything he could to make it a great night. We don't drink & always worry that will turn off a server, but he was so kind and fun the whole night. It really helped to make our experience a great one. Our food was fantastic, everyone loved it. Jeff answered all our questions and was so attentive. We even joked that he was so slick, we didn't even see him refill our drinks half the time. It was a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!LuxmkrDined on 8/1/2014Wonderful experience. We typically dine downtown without our 10yr old but Friday night she came along! The server was fabulous to her! Even brought her a non-boozed margarita! Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is outstanding!ATPsVIPDined on 7/31/2014Nada was recommended to us by a friend in Cincinnati and we were delighted! The chef has put some novel twists on southwestern food and it was excellent! I have the shrimp taco, pork belly and fish tacos and couldn't finish them all! The salsa is amazing, as is the cheese dip and guac! We will be back the next time we are in Cincinnati!Special Features:
- Will return to NadaBibsneyDined on 7/31/2014Nada was an excellent choice for a night out in Cincinnati. We had a window seat looking out on 6th street, and it was fun to people watch while dining. The margaritas were good and the food was excellent. The food was so good that we thought we may pop when we left the restaurant. Our waitress was nice and engaging. She wanted to make the experience nice for us. We will def. return if back in Cincinnati.Special Features:
- Great For Lunch ToojerryVIPDined on 7/30/2014NADA is a very good Mexican Restaurant. I asked for a quiet table and I got it. Sever was excellent. Food came out quickly.Special Features:
- NadaGoldenRamDined on 7/29/2014What a great place! I went for the first time and it will definitely not be the last. I'm vegan so I have to ask questions when I eat at unfamiliar places. I told it to my server and she was immediately on it, giving me recommendations on what I could order and what I could alter to make it acceptable. I don't know if it was from her personal understanding or training from the restaurant but that's an atypical response for me. So when the food came out and was perfect on top of it...I was thrilled. Great atmosphere, great food and amazing service. I plan on being a regular.Special Features:
- Nada is AwesomeiliketacosDined on 7/28/2014The food here is top-notch. You can literally order anything on the menu and it will be amazing. The food is full of flavor and cooked to perfection time after time, and is why I keep coming back here time and again. The service is very attentive and friendly. Actually, the whole staff is very welcoming and personable from the moment you walk in the door. The ambiance is very vibrant and the music is modern upbeat stuff for the most part. It definitely appeals to young people like me who don't appreciate the stuffy library-like restaurants, especially when you want to go out with friends on the weekend. Eat here! You will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-serviceAcanary1Dined on 7/27/2014The food was wonderful. Our server was great. We had two different managers come check on us and talk our ear off directly after our server had already confirmed that our food was great. It was too much. Perhaps if they coordinated their greetings or waited until we were finished eating. I really just wanted to spend alone time with my friend. Other than that, the experience was a good one and I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattyLikesFoodDined on 7/26/2014Loved this place! The Supreme margarita is definitely worth it. Lydia was the best. Can't wait to come again.Special Features:
- MAS NADA!TACOS4DAYSDined on 7/23/2014What a wonderful atmosphere and staff working there! Oh and that tacos.... POW BOOM ZANG EGAD!! Each one is out of this world. Don't hesistate to try their house drinks as well (Caiprinha and Mojito are my choice). And if you ever are searching for a great alternative brunch try them out! I've been there 5+ times and every time I am finding new things to love.Special Features:
- It ok2014chocorrollDined on 7/23/2014The server drop food on my guess pants and they didn't even try to make it up to usSpecial Features:
- akw46845Dined on 7/21/2014There were 10 of us and we were seated upstairs which allowed us to socialize without disturbing people around us. Service was attentive, food came at reasonable time and all together. Most everyone had tacos of some type and everyone liked their choice. I had fish tacos and they were close to being the best I have ever had. Very crunchy batter on the fish and wonderful flavors. Would most definitely return next time im Cincy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish Taco Find! And halfway healthyjesterTXDined on 7/21/2014The guacamole is amazing and the waiter, at our request, brought extra jicama and cucumber "chips" to dip as a healthy alternative -- wonderful! Had one fried fish taco and one grilled salmon taco with the same "set up" on corn tortillas -- again, the healthy modification was appreciated and delicious. The first pink grapefruit margarita I've tried, and I had to have a second! The upstairs table provided a lively but not too loud atmosphere for a "catch up" dinner with a dear friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cinny visitorDTWvisitorDined on 7/21/2014The reason I rated the service as fair, is that after our party of four was seated, we waited so long to have a waiter ask us if we would like drinks, let alone taking our appetizer and entree order, that we had to ask the bus boy if he would take our order. He said he could not , and finally got a waiter to assist, which also took awhile. Because of the delay they comp'ed the guacamole appetizer, however with the length of the delay, cocktails would have been appreciated! There was no excuse as they were not busy on this Monday evening. Thank you.Special Features:
- Birthday GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Food was great and it was A great atmosphere! Staff was friendly! We were there to celebrate a friend's birthday, and we were disappointed by the fact that there was a $2 fee per person in order to eat the cake we brought inside of the restaurant, so we did not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch on the PatioLoveToTravelDined on 7/20/2014Lovely to sit outside on the shaded patio at 10:30 on a Sunday morning and enjoy a Bloody Maria and eggs Benito. Service was excellent. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!Gobucks1992Dined on 7/18/2014When I made the reservation I was a little worried Nada might be overpriced and snooty but it was neither. All 6 of us loved our food and drinks. The quality of food matched the prices and the drinks were very unique and delicious. The chili marguerita, pink grapefruit marguerita and the sparkling sangria were all fantastic! The restaurant called us when we were on our way and told us they needed to move our reservation back 30 minutes because they had some big groups that took a little longer than expected but they were so apologetic and went out of their way to accommodate us when we got there that I think it made our night even better! We weren't upset at all but they really did put in extra effort to make it up to us! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantSommerrenaeDined on 7/18/2014Nada is my favorite restaurant in the city. I have never ordered anything that wasn't amazing. They do pork exceptionally well- both the pork belly tacos and the adobo pork chop top my list of favorite dishes. Nada is especially great for groups and I've been there several times with 8+ people for parties and celebrations.Special Features:
- Baja tacos just okayMJlovesfoodDined on 7/16/2014So many great fish tacos around town...too bad these are breaded and deep fried...nothing special and just the guilt of eating something so unhealthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite place in Cincinnati!BacktoCincyDined on 7/16/2014Nada has perfected the Mexican-fusion food scene in Cincinnati and is expanding to Columbus and beyond. Great food and drink and top-tier service from the staff. So much detail and thought has been put into the menu and staff than you'd expect. Great happy hour specials and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.