600 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatdrinknada.com/
- Phone: (513) 721-6232
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat: 10:30 am - 12:00 am
Sun: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican / Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Lieb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Nada
At Nada, our casa is su casa. We serve mood lifting, drool worthy, Mexican inspired food & drink for your irresistible fiesta!Continued
Nada is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
Nada is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Nada reviews from OpenTable diners
345 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (183)fit for foodies (181)great for outdoor dining (159)good for groups (137)special occasion (130)great for lunch (99)neighborhood gem (82)vibrant bar scene (75)romantic (70)great for brunch (45)late-night find (43)scenic view (32)kid-friendly (24)notable wine list (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/22/2014Great meal and enthusiastic service. The pork chop dish had tremendous flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GreatTime2DineVIPDined on 11/18/2014You can count on having a great dining experience each and every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRUNCH!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2014Our server was fantastic. He has a terrific sense of humor - which he needed. :-) Sunday Brunch was delicious & relaxing. I did wonder how they handle a Game Day Sunday. But without the added 'who dey' frenzy, it was relaxing & perfect for our group of 6 ladies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattyLikesFoodDined on 11/15/2014Always love Nada. Aaron and Lydia were great as always. Food, amazing. Margaritas, among the best I've had. Will definitely return many times in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Contemporary Mexican Food in Cincinnatiwillrun4milesVIPDined on 11/15/2014Nada is simply one of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati. The food, service, and ambiance make for an exceptional and unique dining experience. The food is fresh, well prepared, and simply delicious. If you've never had the opportunity to try Nada for brunch, I highly recommend. I would suggest making a reservations in advance as Nada is a local favorite and is always busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love NadaklktbearVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food, atmosphere and service is always top notch. There are so many choices on the menu that you have to come back to try more or stick with your favorites. I have never had a bad experience....this is also a great place to go before a play at the aronoffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceBrianHinesDined on 11/13/2014The food was incredibly excellent and the service was top notch. And all for reasonable prices. The biggest hit of the night was probably the churros for dessert, but a close second would have to be the chips and guacamole. The chips were crunchy and thick while the guacamole tasted so fresh and had such wonderful flavors. We were a little worried about the amount of food we'd receive at this upscale restaurant but we had cause for concern as we were sufficiently stuffed by the time we left. We showed up a bit early and the waiting area was a bit small but no one on the staff or at the bar made us feel the least bit in the way. The server was just as good as the food. He was very easy to talk to, gave great suggestions, was very attentive and had a great passion for their menu. All around, it was a terrific experience and we would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with friendsTroyRobertDined on 11/12/2014What a great way to start the evening! Had tickets to "Once" at the Aranoff and dinner at Nada before the play. The service was excellent! Not rushed at all but the server knew we had play tickets and made sure we had our meal and out in plenty of time. All 4 of our dinners were amazing and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend Nada on your next trip to the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nada Means QualityCareerSageVIPDined on 11/12/2014i love the food at Nada! Fish tacos, shrimp tacos, in-house made chips and salsa -- that's just the beginning! The service is fatntastic. From the hostess stand to the server to the food runner, each employee makes you feel special. My friends had never been there and loved it as much as I have from many visits. Nada is outstanding for pre-theater dinners. Just let the hostess and server know when you need to leave, and they will do their best to accommodate your party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KrisDined on 11/11/2014We were celebrating a birthday and this is one of her favorite restaurants. Food and service was great. The hostess's at the door were wonderful and friendly. Would definately return. Overall wonderful night.Special Features:
- Dining experienceHappywhenfedDined on 11/9/2014Nada has the art of making your time their down to an artistic science. Their experience in prep, presentation and delivery all converge to deliver an exceptional day or night out. We were a group of 6 for brunch so their were a lot of dishes and personalities at the table. We had basic apps- guacamole, queso, and salsa. All were very good if not excellent but not unique. They arrived in good time. The main courses came out fresh / hot and on queue as the apps finished. These were unique dishes that were enjoyed by all , well prepared with carefully chosen ingredients. Serving sizes weren't huge but with the apps everyone left well fed but not over fed. Great experience at a restaurant with the experience to deliver it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PlainOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2014Acoustics very bad hard to have a conversation seems set up for a bar scene with alot of energy..food not impressive .. A cutsy slant on meican arranged in an arty way on plate .. Small plate poor seasoning . Good locationSpecial Features:
- Good but a little too much lime1sttimerDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I went to Nada for our anniversary and had a great time. Everything was good except my wife's crispy shrimp tacos because of an excessive lime taste. I had the chicken tacos and they were great. The service was really good and the atmosphere was lively. Great spot that I would recommended, just ask for no or very little lime of the crispy shrimp tacos.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back.LMD44Dined on 11/8/2014Perfect date night dinner for a group. Enjoyed the drinks and the food. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a nice touchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/8/2014We had lunch at nada prior to going to the ballet. They gave my grand daughter a gold coin to be used for a smore from the fire pit after the performance. Thought it was such a classy move to give that to all the kids. So afterwards the fire pit was surrounded by kids and they had coffee out for the adults. The food here is always great and consistent. The french toast on the brunch menu was killer.Special Features:
- All around OutstandingCMM1777Dined on 11/7/2014Not enough room to say all the amazing things about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice!FoodsnobDined on 11/7/2014Food was the best Mexican we have had in the Cincinnati area. Very complex flavors accomplished through depth of sauce or truly creatives combinations. We had a large group and everyone had something different...and each dish was raved about! Even dessert, which we stopped eating entrees early so we could fit in dessert...was out of this world. The simplest one, churros, was the favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NSBBDined on 11/7/2014Enjoyed Nada pre-ballet. Service was great -- they were flexible when 2 of us were a bit late arriving and served us well in time to attend our event. Delicious meal!Special Features:
- itsElsDined on 11/7/2014Dependable, efficient and quality food. Engaging staff, energetic atmosphere...a reliable, steady option for lunch or dinner, as always.
- Fun atmosphereFood2eatDined on 11/4/2014Fun atmosphere and we enjoyed the unusual Mexican flair that the menu provided. Fish tacos were fried and very greasy. I remember them being maybe lightly breaded and not nearly as crispy and greasy the last time I dined. The guacamole was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodmytummyDined on 11/4/2014The food was fantastic and so was the service. We went for lunch and the service got us in and out in under an hour.Special Features:
- Always amazingDononyDined on 11/1/2014It was my birthday so Nada is the only choice for all our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nada - pre-showVeeCeeDined on 11/1/2014We went to Nada before the Alton Brown show. We were a little early but they seated us right away. The margaritas were wonderful as usual and the trio of sauces for the chips were great. My wife had the pork chops and said they were "yummy", really "yummy". I tried the Braised short rib tacos with red peppers, etc and it was very, very good. Definitely a place we would go to again for a delicious meal.Special Features:
- Good Food. Polite Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014I recently moved back to the Midwest after living in Los Angeles so I am not generally optimistic about Mexican inspired cuisine from Ohio. That being said, the food was perfectly delicious. We started with a collection of salsas that covered a large range of flavors and spices. I had pork belly tacos that were deliciously crispy and tender and I washed it down with a couple delicious house made drinks (I highly recommend the velvet underground). Some might say the portions were too small, but in my opinion they were a reasonable (and healthy) size. We even got an order of free churros because we were celebrating a birthday! It was not the most authentic Mexican food out there, but it was definitely delicious and I would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never fails to deliver!HerkDined on 10/31/2014Love this place. Chips and Guac alone are reason enough to come downtown and eat here!!Special Features:
- Still good, but could use a tweakKywildcatsVIPDined on 10/31/2014I've been here many times and the food is always good. I just think the menu could use an update, perhaps some seasonal specials, as I had a hard time finding something inspiring to order. Also, while the service was good, our food came out so fast I felt rushed. We weren't there even an hour.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely exceeded expectationsEricT614Dined on 10/31/2014My wife and daughter recently dined here on a day trip to Cincy (from Columbus). Some friends of ours said we had to dine here; they really talked it up. I am generally skeptical when something is hyped up. However, all I can say is I am very very happy Nada is coming to Columbus. The food is amazing, service exceptional, and David Falk's (CEO of Boca Restaurant Group) team nailed it on ambiance. We actually met with David after our meal; it's no surprise his restaurants are deserving of so many accolades. His passion for delivering a phenomal dining experience is demonstrated by the manner in which he treats his team and his attention to detail. Would gladly trade Cameron Mitchell to Cincinnati for David Falk!Special Features:
- ivydadVIPDined on 10/29/2014We have dinned here multiple times in groups of 2 or 4 people . Food great!! Service had difficulties keeping up with a group of 6.Special Features:
- Absolutely amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Only problem was the noise was just too much. My date and I couldn't even hear each other for a good amount of time. Food was simply out of the world and service was just nothing like I have ever seen before! Ambience was just romantic.Special Features:
- Cincy TripLoveFoodDined on 10/26/2014I took my mom to Nada for her Birthday celebration. We set outside and the atmosphere was amazing. Incredible outdoor dining. The server / waiter was extremely attentive to our needs. The food was extremely good. Corn and Chicken enchalida's were excellent as well as the taco's. You can't go wrong with Nada. We have been there everytime we come into Cincy for a trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch downtownnaterdayVIPDined on 10/26/2014Overall the brunch was okay but we had to send back some poached eggs because they were over cooked. Then the kitchen all discussed it in front of us. Nada isn't what it used to be.
- Great Food/Drink - Excellent staffcincy4meDined on 10/25/2014We celebrated an anniversary with an early dinner at Nada on a Saturday. We had reservations, so seating was no problem for us at 5 PM. Dress was casual, though being a bit over dressed was no big deal. The food was very good and promptly delivered. They had Bohemia beer in bottles, which was nice surprise. The food itself on par with what I expected, casual with nice blend of flavors. The highlight of the meal was the waiter. He was very attentive, helpful and friendly. He asked excellent questions regarding what we wanted, and provided great recommendations. The meal would have "good", but the waiter made it "excellent" simply by caring about his job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and foodBroo1Dined on 10/25/2014Our service was excellent and we had a great time. We had 6 in our party and there was no problem splitting the check or dividing it to accommodate paying for the guest of honor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot for a quick tasty lunchFoodiebangVIPDined on 10/24/2014I felt bad that I had never been to Nada, but I ended that drought with a weekday lunch recently. My wife and I sat outside on a pretty fall day. Our server, Cadence, was very helpful and attentive. Every dish we tried was excellent, from the chicken tortilla soup starter, through our entrees, the chicken tacos and pork enchiladas. I was a bit concerned about getting done during my lunch hour from my work downtown, but the food came quickly and I was back at work in plenty of time. Quality experience all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muy CalienteIgotnadaDined on 10/23/2014Good food, good service. Very nice dinner. Iwas disappointed not getting an oyster shootefr but I got over it with the guac and chipsSpecial Features:
- Porkbelly Tacos a must!jeaniebugDined on 10/23/2014The Margarita's were small with lots of ice, not a good value. The porkbelly tacos were wonderful. Nada's was a fun spot but $$$$ for Mexican food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise letdown.ElleDined on 10/23/2014I usually have a great dining experience at Nada's. This was the worst experience I had there. The waitress did not seem to want to wait on us. Our requests were met with delay. I had the slider vs my usual order of the chicken enchiladas. The sliders were way too salty. I will return but it may be a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NADA is great!JoeBDined on 10/20/2014Last minute choice-really impressive food-outstanding service- Cincinnati people really go out of their way to be nice to all. we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun experience!MBDMDined on 10/18/2014We were celebrating birthdays and Sweetest Day on a Sunday late afternoon. Wish the weather allowed for us to sit outside but alas, we had to settle for the window. It was fun watching the street activity while enjoying delicious food and drinks. NADA is definitely a place to try!Special Features:
- Casual LunchghhutchDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I were looking for a casual lunch to grab some drinks and a small bite to eat before a bit night out. Nada was perfect and we both tried Margaritas and a couple cervesas. I tried one of their special margaritas that as mango chili so it was sweet and spicy. My wife had a traditional margarita on the rocks. Both were great. We both ordered tacos, fish and carnitas, then split queso + chips. Our favorite taco was the carnitas because it was full of flavor! Food was great and not too filling which was great.Special Features: