600 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatdrinknada.com/
- Phone: 5137216232
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Late Night Menu Available Friday and Saturday Nights until Midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican / Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Brendan Martin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We are now serving Cincinnati's best brunch! Come in and enjoy a spicy and luscious kick to you Sunday mornings. Visit our site to see this week's menu! www.eatdrinknada.com
A word from Nada
Nada is a contemporary Mexican restaurant in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. Located on the corner of 6th and Walnut, we are right next to the Aronoff and across from the CAC, perfect for both pre and post theatre. Nada is open for lunch five days a week, brunch on Saturday & Sunday, and dinner every night. Nada features one of downtown Cincinnati's best patios during the summer months. Inside the restaurant, you will be part of Nada's inspired and spirited design, expert service, and chef-driven cuisine. It's an experience unto itself in Cincinnati. We feel honored to have received many awards, including "Best New Restaurant" by Cincinnati Magazine. Please feel free to give us a call, we're eager to accommodate any requests you may have.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Nada reviews from OpenTable diners
341 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (196)hot spot (164)fit for foodies (160)special occasion (146)good for groups (144)great for lunch (101)vibrant bar scene (78)neighborhood gem (75)romantic (73)great for brunch (50)late-night find (50)scenic view (41)kid-friendly (20)notable wine list (8)Show More
- karleneVIPDined on 9/14/2014Always consistently good. Brunch is my favorite hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I recently went for my birthday. We had a group of seven and a great view. The atmosphere was great. The food was amazing! You have to try the Mexican Mac and cheese. The food wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought, I got out for under $15 tip included. When a large company event came in and our server had to help, everyone pitched in and took care of us in between her trips to our table. I was really impressed. I will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NadaSwagersDined on 9/13/2014Great food, great service, and great view on the top level of the restaurant. Taking my girlfriend there for her 21st was an excellent choice. She loved everything about. Everyone was kind and great?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, OK foodGoodfellowSDDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went to Nada for the first time in a long time for dinner before a Ballet. The ambiance was great, we sat outside, the appetizer was delicious... but the tacos were mediocre. The Fish tacos were very heavy batter - basically a filet o fish on a tortilla. Sorry to post a not fantastic review, but if you don't get feedback, you can't improve. Our dining experience was great. They food could be better.Special Features:
- You have Got to try this place2foodiesDined on 9/13/2014While taking a weekend trip from Columbus to Cincinnati, we stopped into Nada.We are so delighted that we did.We were impressed with the line station and how efficiently it was running.The waiter,Cadence,was welcoming to our first visit. He gave his suggestions and his favorites.We also met one of the managers, Lauren. She shared with us that Columbus would be getting a Nada.Just a pleasure to speak to her. We ordered the homemade chips/salsa and were delicious.The queso fundito was seasoned perfectly. I ordered the chicken/corn enchiladas and my husband ordered the shrimp tacos, they were equally delicious and flavorful.At this point, we were so full.Definitely a must try and looking forward to the opening in Columbus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatTinydancerDined on 9/12/2014This is our favorite restaurant. Food is always excellent and consistent.Special Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014The food was absolutely delicious, I asked my waiter Dan suggestions on what I should order as it was my first time there...he suggested the Baja fish tacos & they were amazing! I will definitelt be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!KevnVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food, the people, the location, everything about nada makes for a great experience. Brought a friend who had never been before and she loved it! We were able to sit outside and Emily took incredibly good care of us...please thank her for me!Special Features:
- Delicious!Fan4foodDined on 9/11/2014Had the chicken enchiladas which were delicious. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CaptKirk67Dined on 9/9/2014Queso appetizer was one of the best Queso's, I've had in long time and what can you say about Pork Belly Taco but YUM!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!BirdieByeBooDined on 9/9/2014Everything was great except for the waiter being a little unattentive toward us.Special Features:
- Great for lunch AND dinner!compucandiDined on 9/3/2014We had been to Nada for dinner several months ago, so when we had an opportunity to go back to Cincinnati, we chose Nada. We could only get a reservation for 3PM (or later in the evening, but we had plans), so we took it. The lunch menu is just as delicious as the dinner menu! The service is always wonderful, and the food...well, foodies rejoice! Fresh, great flavors, great ideas...you just cannot beat it!Special Features:
- Wonderful food and experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Our party of six enjoyed great food (we recommend lots of sharing and plate passing) and wonderful service.Special Features:
- AnniversaryepidemicDined on 8/30/2014Excellent place to eat! Great atmosphere and amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightTripleLexxDined on 8/30/2014Very good experience. Excellent food selection of classic Mexican dishes with a twist.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodAceVenturaDined on 8/30/2014The food here was superb. Mexican food with a severe american twist but turns out to be outstanding. Drinks were good as well. Pork. Belly. Tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is incredible;)GreatdatediningDined on 8/30/2014The ambience is great for dates! The food is a definite ten! I love the vibe and the menu selection is really diverse;). This is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Taco RoulettetexasjenDined on 8/29/2014We came for my 30th birthday and had a wonderful time. The pink grapefruit margarita was delicious! The only issue we seemed to have was that we all wanted custom taco trios - cause all of the tacos are so good. Apparently the kitchen "doesn't like" when you try to do that more than twice per table. We had 9 guests. I figure, if we're paying that much for tacos, the kitchen should be able to accommodate.Special Features:
- NadamarybDined on 8/27/2014Great food, great service, great night. Perfect way to spend an anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner at NadaRayCDined on 8/26/2014This was a fantastic dinner. We had a great spot off of the side of the bar, and our server was phenomenal. The queso got us off to a great start, and then we got to dinner. My girlfriend had the taquitos, and ensalada mixta. Both were tasty, and the salsa verde with the taquitos was a great accent. I had the Pork Belly tacos, one of which had a fried egg added on it per our waiters recommendation. Absolutely delicious. Then we finished with some churros! Great meal from a great restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Food.greiwealDined on 8/25/2014If you are planning on eating at Nada, ask for the server Cadence. Fantastic service. Very attentive. Timing was perfect on the appetizer and entree. Never felt rushed but also never felt like we were waiting for food and our drinks were never empty! Great service. Only issue we had was the manager on duty. He came up to our table to ask how everything was going and before we could answer he was walking away. We were not there during a rush hour and he had a 10 minute conversation with the table behind us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious CuisineJoelatoDined on 8/23/2014Delicious Contemporary Mexican Cuisine. Staff could not have been nicer--very friendly, accommodating and willing to make suggestions/changes to entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for BachelorettehuntbriaDined on 8/23/2014Our bachelorette party of 4 had a great time at Nada. The service and food was great and with reservations, everything was taken care of in a timely manner. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- So good!yragDined on 8/21/2014I love this place. The service is great, the food is fantastic and I enjoy the vibe of the restaurant itself. One of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014I had made a reservation and we were seated right away, we were given the choice to sit in or outside. Out server was very attentive and we always had a full glass of water to drink. I received a call after we had been at the restaurant about 45 minutes and they asked if we were still planning to come, I do beleive there was a lack of communication between the two greeters. The food was great and some of the ladies at our table drank and they had nothing but good things to say about that.Special Features:
- Great placeWeebadVIPDined on 8/16/2014We were a group of four and had a table outside, which was a lot of fun. The manager came up to speak with us and was tremendously welcoming. We all had margaritas which were quite good. The chips were light and crunchy but, when ordering for 4, go for the larger guacamole. The shrimp tacos were outstanding and our favorite, though the steak fajitas were a close second. Don't bother with the chicken and corn enchiladas, they were only fair. Overall, we had a very enjoyable evening and would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locale - Great service!mcb74Dined on 8/15/2014Service staff were very attentive to me and my lunch guest. Great food, great drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tacos buenosTasterVIPDined on 8/14/2014We went for dinner when a friend was in town. We tried the baja tacos (fried fish), salmon, carnitas, and pork belly tacos. My favorite by far was the pork belly followed closely by the carnitas. The fish tacos were good, but I just am not as much of a fan of fried fish. The margarita suprema was superb. Had a great experience overall with great service. Also had the churros for dessert which has honey rather than chocolate. Still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Return!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I had a wonderful experience at Nada. The food was amazing, the service was perfectly on par. My only qualm was where we were sitting, it was kind of a mini two person table, wedged into the backside of the restaurant;not very convenient or comfortable, especially for a date but I guess they have to be used. They have a serene bar area upstairs I was unaware of at booking. I think next time I'll try and sit up there. Overall though, it was great food and I will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Nada!Yummy2013Dined on 8/12/2014We arrived late for our 9:45 reservation because the baseball game went longer than expected, but the staff still accommodated our party of seven. The food was wonderful and I highly recommend the shrimp tacos!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveEclecticdiner1VIPDined on 8/12/2014Outstanding mojito, tasty salad, salsa was delicious We had 3 different tacos and enchiladas Everyone enjoyed the dinner:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, So-So Bar7477wildcatDined on 8/9/2014Once again, had a very good meal. Three of us got three different tacos and shared. After the quac (which was tasty and just enough), the tacos left us stuffed. Pork belly ones deserve special mention. We've had margaritas, mojitos and the red sangria and I can't say that I really liked any of them. All seemed a little weak and had just a bit of an off flavor. It won't keep me from coming back, but next time, I'll stick with the beer.Special Features:
- Good for Night OutJoeCincyDined on 8/9/2014Met some friends here, enjoyed our meal very well. Must have reservations or don't even bother.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experiencejess3799Dined on 8/8/2014Great food, knowledgeable and friendly staff, beautiful restaurant in a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014attentive and professional staff. Food was good and the table was ready per reservation.Special Features:
- Great Mexican food downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Although this place can get noisy, it was at a very comfortable noise level at lunch recently. The food is not the ordinary Mexican food you find at chains. The guacamole is great, tacos and salads all fresh, perfect size portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and StaffNadaVIPDined on 8/8/2014If you need to meet a timeline at lunch and want great food and attentive wait persons, this is the place to go. Nada has a warm, friendly interior. comforable seating and a nice menu of Americanized Mexican food to choose from. If you like milder tastes, you can go 'gringo style'. I tried the carnito tacos and thought they were great. Our waiter was very attentive and we never had to worry about our drink glasses running dry. I would definetly recommend this place to anyone. Look to pay about $20 pp for lunch, non-alcoholic beverage and shared appetizer.Special Features:
- LOVE NadaNatalieDined on 8/4/2014I absolutely love Nada. The food, margaritas, and service is always fantastic. It is my go-to spot for a nice, hip place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th Birthday SurpriseMLL88Dined on 8/2/2014A group of 5 of us surprised our friend by meeting her for dinner on Saturday. Our waiter, Jeff was in on it from the beginning & did everything he could to make it a great night. We don't drink & always worry that will turn off a server, but he was so kind and fun the whole night. It really helped to make our experience a great one. Our food was fantastic, everyone loved it. Jeff answered all our questions and was so attentive. We even joked that he was so slick, we didn't even see him refill our drinks half the time. It was a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!LuxmkrDined on 8/1/2014Wonderful experience. We typically dine downtown without our 10yr old but Friday night she came along! The server was fabulous to her! Even brought her a non-boozed margarita! Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.