680 North Easton Road
Horsham, PA 19044Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nabrasa.com/
- Phone: 2159560600
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
na'Brasa's Brunch includes traditional American favorites and a Taste of Brazil complete with a complimentary Brazilian Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Great for larger gatherings or as part of a perfect Sunday...
Adult: $21.95 | Seniors: $16.95
Children 7-12 $11.95 | Children Ages three to six years are $5
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Private rooms are available when planning your next memorable event with naBrasa!
A word from NaBrasa
The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NaBrasa reviews from OpenTable diners
218 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (145)good for groups (117)fit for foodies (84)notable wine list (48)romantic (44)great for brunch (39)kid-friendly (27)hot spot (27)neighborhood gem (27)great for lunch (10)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Always a great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014This is a family favorite. We've enjoyed both brunch and dinner multiple times. It's lots of fun, especially if you like to eat. Dinners are for meat eaters, lots of options. Brunch offers fewer meat choices, but lots of other options (fruit, eggs, waffles - Cheese Blintzes were a treat - and the desserts were great!). We love that we never feel pressured to leave, since we usually take our time and enjoy all the options. We have always made reservations, since they can be crowded, and feel it's a good value for our dollar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayDreeDined on 9/27/2014This was my first time dining at NaBrasa and also my last. The meat selection was tasty as well as the salmon which was delicious. However, we had to wait at least 25 minutes for the side dishes to be served after asking servers repeatedly where they were. To add insult to injury I did not enjoy any of the side dishes with the exception of the fried bananas which were amazing!! The salad bar was mediocre and I never received my salad dressing so I never ate my salad. All in all the experience was lackluster but hey the birthday girl loved it so I guess that's all that counts.Special Features:
- Too noisy & not enough ambianceSandiBeachDined on 9/27/2014I went here with a group of 7 (most had never been to a Brazilian steakhouse before) and I was bummed they didn't get a great experience from it. The meats were very good but the starters and sides at the buffet were pretty lame. It was mostly cold salads slapped together. At $45/pp you expect more. Other Brazilian steakhouses I've been offered hot sides that completed the meal with the meats. I think there might have been soup but that's it. I was also disappointed by the lack of ambiance - we were seated right in front of the buffet and it was so loud we couldn't hear each other. There was a bar/restaurant attached to this place that seemed much cooler. Wish we had gone there instead.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014Food was great although the salad bar could have had many more options as do other restaurants of this same type. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great atmosphere.AnonymousFoodCriticDined on 9/25/2014I generally eat here once a month. The food is delicious and the drinks are great. Try the parmasean pork; it's our favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine,Wine,WinePalmer3465Dined on 9/21/2014We have dined at NaBrasa many times and always had a great meal. This time our food was great and our server Chris was outstanding. Our problem was the wine we ordered 2 bottles off the list the first choice took about 30 minutes to learn it was out of stock. The second choice also took a while to learn was not available. With a meal full of steak wine is a must. They need to update their wine list or their stock. They did comp our dessert for the inconvenience without us even asking. This place is too good to have a lackluster wine list. We will go back because the service and food are always good.Special Features:
- My experience 9/21dallas17Dined on 9/21/2014On this day we had a really nice time - our server Joe was awesome. The food & service was great. Really get your money's worth. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- feedbackJackDDined on 9/20/2014It was great. Staff was knowledgeable and came across as if they enjoyed working their. However, just a bit rushed. other than that, wonderful.Special Features:
- good dining experiencemeatsmeatsmeatsDined on 9/20/2014this was my second time dining at the restaurant, needless to say I was very excited for my return. But maybe I was over excited, the meats were overly salty to a point where i couldn't have another bite. the salad bar and the service was great as my first visit. Overall I would recommend first timers to try the novelty of having all-you-can-eat-meats-served-tableside dining experience, but next time I would rather spend that amount of money on quality not quantity
- Tonya SwartzTonyaDined on 9/20/2014This was our 5th visit and it is wonderful every time we come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencewestchestertomDined on 9/19/2014Great food and great service. Variety of meats was excellent. Will go again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Good food and good service, but the room is too noisy.Special Features:
- vcgirlVIPDined on 9/19/2014"Would you like sparkling water, or is just spring OK?" Our party of 5 was so used to the similar question "is just tap OK?" that we automatically answered, "Oh, just spring is fine." We didn't realize until 2 glass bottles of water were brought out that we'd fallen for a trick question. Our server later tried to bring us MORE $5-a-bottle spring water, but we quickly stopped him. A totally classless move, especially considering how much you're paying to dine here. The rest of the service followed in that vein: In terms of service, this is not even CLOSE to the level you might expect if you've dined at any other Brazilian steakhouse. Food was OK, but not nearly as good as other Brazilian steakhouses. Salad bar FAR inferior to others.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The good and service was amazing! Would definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!mooseDined on 9/14/2014didn't know what to expect,our server was great(walked us through the process).had a little bit of every meat served,WOW describes it all!Special Features:
- I was disappointedNotgoingbackDined on 9/13/2014There was no fresh mozzarella and tomato salad, no salmon made it into the dining room, and I would have liked to see more fresh veg less mayo salads. The meat was very good, but the salad bar was pretty much tasteless. I was thinking that it would be more like Fuego de Chao but perhaps a smaller menu. I also thought the website indicated desert was included.Special Features:
- Sub-Reasonable AlternativeMomandsonfoodiesDined on 9/13/2014We tried NaBrasa when we couldn't get into our favorite Fogo. It's a sub-reasonable alternative....easier to get to from the suburbs, complimentary valet parking was a pleasant surprise. However, in terms of the total experience, it pales in comparison. The dining room is smaller and less impressive, and the salad bar is nothing to get excited about. because of how it's arranged, there's often a rather long line which snakes through the dining room. While the meat is good, it gets chewy as it cools. Also, the service on the drinks is rather slow and often forgotten. All in all, I'd rather pay for the parking and struggle with traffic to have the fantastic food at Fogo.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceDisappointedDined on 9/13/2014Great service, outstanding food! Open table made reserving easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This place is more about quantity than quality. They are quick and have good service. Alot of the food was average, with only the Top Sirloin steak tasting good. Everything else was just okay. The meat was way too salty. All the extra stuff they put on your table was just bad. The buffet was also terrible.Special Features:
- NaBrasa? NoThankYa!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014Celebrated my 34th birthday. The quality of service was excellent. The meat offerings, though flavorful, were tired and boring. The salad bar was even more disappointing. Too many products pre-packaged or straight from cans, and floating in their own juices. If you're gonna offer canned roasted red peppers, how about draining them off before plating them? Interested in all you can eat meat? Skip this suburban steak house and stick to the 2 downtown establishments.Special Features:
- great nightronnDined on 9/7/2014my wife and I normally go to na brasa alone but this time we brought along a friend who had never been. we had such a nice night and the food and service was second to none. You can't beat the quality and service for the price. To top it all off, plenty of free parking. Our friend is now a new fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The meat just melted in your mouth…mmm!!!! The drinks were good too!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed, will not returnNJFoodieDined on 9/6/2014We have dined at Nabrasa several times over the years each time we had a wonderful experience. This time, as the title of the review states, we were extremely disappointed. The salad bar was good and the service was excellent, the meat served however was awful. It was full of fat in almost every piece & several pieces were over cooked especially the Parmesan pork that seemed like someone rolled it on cheese after it was cooked. The beef ribs had an off putting flavor. I could go on but overall the quality of the meat was lacking. Please work on this problem. As we will not be returning you should worry about retaining customers.Special Features:
- Take an empty stomach with you!MarsDined on 9/6/2014This was a wonderful dining experience! Not only does NaBrasa have an exceptional side dish bar, but it is so varied there is something for everyone! We came for an early dinner 5pm reservation. Had a short wait until our dining partners arrived and had a nice visit at the bar while we waited for the other couple who were held up in traffic. No rush, no problem, since we were early diners, we were waited on hand and foot. So much attention was given to us, that I would recommend the early reservation and that gives you even more time to just enjoy company and food. Loved it and can't wait to return!Special Features:
- always greatkandyk0rn9Dined on 9/5/2014Every time we go, they exceed our expectations. The service is always top notch along with the food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday dinnerLizDDined on 9/4/2014My daughter wanted a Brazilian steakhouse for her birthday dinner and we didn't want to trek to the city on a school night, so we tried it out. The salad bar is not as authentic and tasty as the one we tried downtown, but the meats were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, and service...RoznetDined on 9/3/2014Thanks for the experience, this is the best Brazilian stake house around very friendly staff. Brung my brother here for his birthday and now this is the our tradition for family events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerLuv2dineDined on 9/2/2014Brought my 16 year old daughter for her birthday me my wife and daughter had a blastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent, But Notable DrawbacksShelcatDined on 8/30/2014The ambiance and food were excellent. The salad bar was lovely and inclusive and the meats offered were delicious. However, instead of enjoying my salad leisurely, as soon as I removed my fork from my mouth to savor the Caesar salad, an entourage of attendants descended upon our table offering us slices of a myriad assortment of meats. Not only were we interrupted by their presence, but if we agreed to take a slice, we had to put our salad forks down and use the tongs to hold our slice of meat and then assemble it on our plates. Not only was this a disruption to the salad portion of our meal, but it made us feel very rushed. Consequently, I pushed my salad to the side and dove into the meats. After all, what choice did I have?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise 50goodeatzDined on 8/29/2014Great food, great service and a candle in the creme brulee for the birthday boy was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KIDS LOVED ITGoodEatsDined on 8/28/2014Went on Thurs. night as cheaper. 9 yr old twin boys LOVED meat served on sword. Staff was attentive & really great with the boys. Pace was fantastic, had the salad bar right away, & turn your coin over for meat...staff was right there. The simple grilled meats were delicious, staff was great. The signature drink in lime was extremely refreshing & palate cleansing between meat choices. We will definitely take our kids back again...not sure about romance on Fri & Sat. night, but its a really good "fancy restaurant" for training kids on a Thursday night. Good simple food...we had a blast. So much to do w/ the turning the coin over, helping w/ the little tongs, great for keeping kids engaged. Good experience for a whole family event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smorgasbord DiningRhoff22536Dined on 8/23/2014Made our reservations with the thought that this was more of an elegant, fine dining restaurant, boy was I wrong. It was more of an "all you can eat, meat, smorgasbord" w/salad bar and no real sides. Their sides, for 4, mind you, dish of mashed potatoes about the size of your hand, and dish w/ 2 bananas, cut in half and fried. That's it. I was looking to entertain my clients w/ fine dining, not the place. Wore an all white outfit and servers cut bloody meat on both sides of me after asking politely that they go on the other side of the table. Unhappy with whole experience of cafeteria/smorgasbord fine dining with a bill of $300. I never mind when it's fine dining. Would recommend, but explain it's like a cafeteria/smorgasbord style dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All That.BigHermDined on 8/22/2014Great food the environment of this restaurant is awesome, not to mention the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- psugridDined on 8/17/2014The service and the food was unbeleivable!! You will not leav hungry here for sure! It was my sons 24th Birthday and we were celbrating with famiiy and his friends. Everyone was impressed with the quality of food and the non stop service So stop driving by this cool looking place and come in - You won't be disapointed! This is a MUST DO especially if you are celebrating a Special Occasion !! You WILL impress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat can't be beat !Palmer3465Dined on 8/17/2014Always a real treat to dine here. NaBrasa is every bit as good as other Brazil Steak Joints. The service is very good and the quality is great.Special Features:
- Worth the costChickenChollieDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and plentiful. Salad bar stayed fresh and all of the 16 cuts of meat were excellent. Very friendly wait staff and the gauchos were always readily available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry or don't come here!!!!!ridemy05fatboyDined on 8/16/2014A dining experience. I enjoyed everything about it, however the dining room was a little dark and it was on the pricey side. But you do not walk away hungry, if you do, shame on you! Food was fresh, hot and delicious! A meat lovers paradise! I will definitely go back. Wait staff was fabulous, explained everything. Outdoor dining would be a terrific addition, weather permitting of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyDined on 8/14/2014When i made my reservation i specifically stated that it was my 38th anniversary and that i wanted something special for my wife. However, nothing happened.
- Great dinner dateJeffDined on 8/9/2014Excellent selection of meats prepared in numerous ways. The best part is that you didn't have to select only one meal choice. Perfect opportunity to sample different meats and preparations. I don't eat fish, but I got to try the salmon. It was very tasty. I would never have ordered a dinner with salmon but after that opportunity I just might one day. Gouchos did an excellent job introiducing their selections. Totally worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go HungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Make sure you go hungry! The food is awesome and you have to try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.