680 North Easton Road
Horsham, PA 19044Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nabrasa.com/
- Phone: 2159560600
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
na'Brasa's Brunch includes traditional American favorites and a Taste of Brazil complete with a complimentary Brazilian Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Great for larger gatherings or as part of a perfect Sunday...
Adult: $21.95 | Seniors: $16.95
Children 7-12 $11.95 | Children Ages three to six years are $5
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Private rooms are available when planning your next memorable event with naBrasa!
A word from NaBrasa
The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
NaBrasa - Best Restaurants in Horsham ›
NaBrasa reviews from OpenTable diners
233 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (159)good for groups (114)fit for foodies (86)romantic (51)notable wine list (51)great for brunch (44)kid-friendly (34)neighborhood gem (29)hot spot (27)great for lunch (16)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Surprise 50OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Great food, great service and a candle in the creme brulee for the birthday boy was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KIDS LOVED ITGoodEatsDined on 8/28/2014Went on Thurs. night as cheaper. 9 yr old twin boys LOVED meat served on sword. Staff was attentive & really great with the boys. Pace was fantastic, had the salad bar right away, & turn your coin over for meat...staff was right there. The simple grilled meats were delicious, staff was great. The signature drink in lime was extremely refreshing & palate cleansing between meat choices. We will definitely take our kids back again...not sure about romance on Fri & Sat. night, but its a really good "fancy restaurant" for training kids on a Thursday night. Good simple food...we had a blast. So much to do w/ the turning the coin over, helping w/ the little tongs, great for keeping kids engaged. Good experience for a whole family event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smorgasbord DiningRhoff22536Dined on 8/23/2014Made our reservations with the thought that this was more of an elegant, fine dining restaurant, boy was I wrong. It was more of an "all you can eat, meat, smorgasbord" w/salad bar and no real sides. Their sides, for 4, mind you, dish of mashed potatoes about the size of your hand, and dish w/ 2 bananas, cut in half and fried. That's it. I was looking to entertain my clients w/ fine dining, not the place. Wore an all white outfit and servers cut bloody meat on both sides of me after asking politely that they go on the other side of the table. Unhappy with whole experience of cafeteria/smorgasbord fine dining with a bill of $300. I never mind when it's fine dining. Would recommend, but explain it's like a cafeteria/smorgasbord style dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All That.BigHermDined on 8/22/2014Great food the environment of this restaurant is awesome, not to mention the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- psugridDined on 8/17/2014The service and the food was unbeleivable!! You will not leav hungry here for sure! It was my sons 24th Birthday and we were celbrating with famiiy and his friends. Everyone was impressed with the quality of food and the non stop service So stop driving by this cool looking place and come in - You won't be disapointed! This is a MUST DO especially if you are celebrating a Special Occasion !! You WILL impress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat can't be beat !Palmer3465Dined on 8/17/2014Always a real treat to dine here. NaBrasa is every bit as good as other Brazil Steak Joints. The service is very good and the quality is great.Special Features:
- Worth the costChickenChollieDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and plentiful. Salad bar stayed fresh and all of the 16 cuts of meat were excellent. Very friendly wait staff and the gauchos were always readily available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry or don't come here!!!!!ridemy05fatboyDined on 8/16/2014A dining experience. I enjoyed everything about it, however the dining room was a little dark and it was on the pricey side. But you do not walk away hungry, if you do, shame on you! Food was fresh, hot and delicious! A meat lovers paradise! I will definitely go back. Wait staff was fabulous, explained everything. Outdoor dining would be a terrific addition, weather permitting of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyDined on 8/14/2014When i made my reservation i specifically stated that it was my 38th anniversary and that i wanted something special for my wife. However, nothing happened.
- Great dinner dateJeffDined on 8/9/2014Excellent selection of meats prepared in numerous ways. The best part is that you didn't have to select only one meal choice. Perfect opportunity to sample different meats and preparations. I don't eat fish, but I got to try the salmon. It was very tasty. I would never have ordered a dinner with salmon but after that opportunity I just might one day. Gouchos did an excellent job introiducing their selections. Totally worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go HungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Make sure you go hungry! The food is awesome and you have to try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Coma.DrFoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Its a Brazilian Steak house. It was god if you want to eat yourself into a meat coma to feel good about the value you get out of the cost to eat there. Costco has gift cards for $80 to dine for $100. Good idea if you come = pays for the tips. Service was very good, but if you ask for Medium Rare and it looks clearly Well.. they will always just pretend its the temp you want it and cut off a different spot. Only if you insist wil they find a better cooking preference. Havent done a Brazilian in a while, and after the stomach mess I had form all this meat wont be again any time soon. Great for BIG eaters who dont mind cholesterol issues :) And for those people who eat meat meat meat and more meat a great place to eat and a good valueSpecial Features:
- Great DininglovegoodfoodDined on 8/3/2014Food was fantastic, service was exceptional, hope to return soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed with the brunchbirthdaymomDined on 8/3/2014when we were seated it seemed no one knew who was to wait on us....empty containers at buffet stations (particularly the chocolate fountain), rare "gaucho" sitings (very unlike our dinner experiences)we had to ask to have leg of lamb brought to us, never had a chance at the beef offering of the day and luke warm coffee for which we were charged extra....one would think coffee is included with a brunch ( just my personal opinion)
- Awesome BruncheveryonesacriticDined on 8/3/2014The food was excellent. From the omelette station to the pancake & waffle table to the dessert island with the chocolate fountain, we had no complaints! Our waitress and the omelette cook were very attentive and friendly. The only drawback to the meal was that we had to request meat service. The "gauchos" would disappear for 15 minutes at a time. While we understood the need to refresh the food they were serving, it didn't seem reasonable that they would all do it at the same time. We will definitely recommend NaBrasa to friends, as well as go back again!Special Features:
- Absolutely Love this place2dieforDined on 8/2/2014Myself and my family can't get enough of Nabrasa we come in a few time months for Birthday's. The food is to die for.. and so much to choose from. Love it..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Awfulhope4fantastiVIPDined on 8/1/2014Sadly our overall our Dining experience was:UNPROFESSIONAL: Unnecessarily waited for itty bitty 2top table against a wall, upon request moved to 4top. Drink Special Server abruptly walked away after declined a mixed drink; VERY LOUD; DISAPOINTING: Minimal offering @ the Salad Bar, empty containers, Meats varied from old/dry/crusty to exceptional;UNSANITARY: They refused to be replace the Caesar dressing after I reported finding a VERY LONG BLACK hair, since 'they couldn't find it', although other guests had served themselves, Our soda was taken to kitchen to be refilled vs fresh new glass brought to table. Only highlight was the hostess calling to inform me, in our speedy exit from our awful supper, we had left a purse at table.
- Great placeclifDined on 8/1/2014They have excellent food very attentive staff and a great atmosphere. I will.definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not at 8pmJacksonDined on 7/31/2014Should of came a little earlier but my friend doesn't get out of work at that time. The food was meh. End of the night, everything wasn't as fresh. Ask for medium rare, you get medium. I figured it as they didn't want to through fresh meat onto the grill, so we'll just recirculate. Oh wellI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fareFrugalfoodieDined on 7/29/2014The restaurant itself is very classy, simply decorated with lots of beautiful woodwork. The host staff cleverly send you to the bar area when you arrive while they "prepare" your table to ensure that you buy a drink right off the bat. The waitstaff are quick and on the ball. The salad bar is nicely stocked with a variety of appetizers, but not so much that you get full on fillers. The gauchos are constantly circling with their excellent meats, and typically offer small slices of meat so as not to stuff the customers. If you take a measured approach to eating small portions spaced out rather than eating continuously, you get to taste a tantalizing variety of excellent fare without leaving feeling like a goose stuffed for pate'!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great valuemeatmanDined on 7/29/2014we had a nice birthday dinner. salad bar has nice variety. meats are cooked to perfection and served tableside. quantity and quality of food hard to beat. will go back. this is a terrific place for a family event; service was superior; no waiting for drink refills or more meatsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very salty mediocre cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014The salad bar is not extensive as chima or fogo, but who really goes there for that. The meats are really salty. The ribs are chewy and overcooked in my opinion. The bacon wrapped steak was overcooked however really delicious, but bacon makes everything taste better. The only meat that was cooked properly was the sirloin and filet mignon. I didn't care for the sausage or salmon but worth trying. The service was good too. They also have a very extensive alcohol selection. This place is only good for people who are able to EAT a lot because honestly, your not getting the best cut of meat. If quality is what you are looking for around the same price point, check out prime rib, Sullivan's, Morton's, chima, fogo de chao, or del friscos.Special Features:
- Great foodJakeDined on 7/27/2014I had a great time, the food was excellent, the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBKdinersDined on 7/26/2014Amazing food ... And this coming from a person who doesn't eat much meat!!! We went for my husbands birthday and had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeArtsy215Dined on 7/26/2014We go to Nabrasa a few times a year when we want some really good steak. The lamb chops and leg of lamb are always perfect. We have learned that going on a week night is not a good idea. It's much less crowded, but the service is awful. We went on a Saturday night this time with a reservation when it was packed and it was top notch. I was a bit let down they no longer have polenta! Boo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeNightOutDined on 7/26/2014Great place for a nice night out, had a nice evening with my wife enjoying the afternoon with delicious food and nice wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad - Could be betterChippyVIPDined on 7/25/2014First time for birthday celebration. Salad bar is good, well kept. Few meats/cheese from Debruno Bros, nice touch.. The rest of the meat orgy was a mixed bag.. In order of rankings, top sirloin, salmon, filet, sausage, and lamb chops. Average was; flank steak, pork chops, chicken wrapped in bacon and anything else.. These were either in short supply or completely overcooked even when specifically requesting medium rare.. Top Tip: Order lots of expensive drinks and speak up about what you like, otherwise if you wait patiently like we did you will end up missing out on the 'variety' this place touts. Our adjacent table of piggies were scavenging all the bacaon wrapped anything getting 3 or more portions each. Next time, I go Fogo!Special Features:
- Waste of time and moneyAppetizerDined on 7/25/2014Yes, there's lots of meat but all taste the same - raw - even the well done. Yes, it is an expensive dinner
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014Food is delicious and service is the best. We've celebrated recent graduation with a large group and also stopped in for lunch for two and the quality of the food and the service remain excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great option for the suburbanitesKmbrleeDined on 7/23/2014With so many Brazilian Steakhouse options in the city, this place is a good substitution for the city venues. Nice atmosphere, decent salad bar, well seasoned meats, great service. This place is leagues better than Fogo, but not as good as Chima. Our server, Stephen, was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorry I waited so long to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Always heard great things and now I know why! Will definitely be returning again and again! Food and service was fantastic! It wasn't extremely loud so you could have a conversation without yelling. Only regret was I didn't get dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Food / Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014I've been to a number of Brazilian Barbecues before, and this one was simply not up to par. The food had very little flavor. The salad bar lacked any originality and provided very little that was special or interesting. The barbecue meat had little to no seasoning. There were long periods of time when there were no servers bringing the meat to our side of the room, stopping to serve only half the room, then leaving again and not returning. The acoustics of the room made it extremely loud and jarring. We will not be returning.
- overrall great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014All the food was perfectly cooked and tasted fantastic. The only downside was honestly the people bringing there screaming children. I dont understand why so many people had infants/toddlers at a place like this. It nearly ruined my girlfriend dinner as well as mine. I expected maybe a few kids between 8 and 12 but there we about 20 infant/toddler age kids screaming full blast on saturday night. If you want a delicious meal come here, if you want a peaceful meal, maybe come during the week or go somewhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FayeMay24VIPDined on 7/19/2014Some of the cuts of meat were just outstanding! And I wish I could remember which ones they were, but you'll know when you try it. There was a lot of variety. I also enjoyed the traditional side of rice topped with beans and toasted breadcrumbs (sort of). I was interested in seeing the dessert options, but the waiter took a REALLY long time bring the dessert menus over. So we decided to just get a check. That was my only complaint.Special Features:
- ChaoticWalkerDined on 7/19/2014People with reservations who arrived on time are herded into a too-small bar area to await their tables. In the dining room, the "salad bar" is the best part of the meal, not the parade of meats-on-skewers. The circulating meat-servers were randomly wandering about the place, providing no service to some tables and far too much to others. Everything was a chore: requesting drink refills, ordering dessert, etc., required far too much time and attention. The restaurant has no sound-deadening materials, and conversation without shouting was next to impossible. Patronage skews to a young crowd who seem better able to tolerate NaBrasa's shortcomings. If you enjoy dining in a badly-managed circus, this may be just the place you're looking for
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/17/2014very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good
- Will definately be coming back!HootsDined on 7/14/2014A resturant build aroun Great Food, Great Service, Great time.Special Features:
- lack of vegetableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014add more vegetable, no greens , to much of protein
- Seated in the new roomchristy045Dined on 7/13/2014We come to NaBrasa for their Sunday brunch every month or so. They still have a senior rate that is about a 20% discount off the regular price, but you now have to request it (not a problem). Servers would just give it to us in the past. My friend and I love it there. The food choices at brunch are so much fun. They will fix eggs benedict or omelets for you, as well as waffles, pancakes and french toast. Heavenly blintzes. And of course the hot and cold food bar at the front. Then the meats that are brought to your table... but my favorite is the roasted pineapple on a spit that is brought around. Yum! We were in the new room, which was quieter than the regular seating area. Glad they added the space!Special Features:
- Consistently good.WilliamDined on 7/12/2014I was a little worried after reading some other reviews regarding the food and service. I have dined here a few times and have always had great food and this was no exception. The most critical comment I can make is this is not the place for a romantic dinner. The noise level is at best a din and if you are dining as a couple (as we were) you get a small table stuck against the wall. This is not a bad thing if you know it going in or if you go as a group looking for great food non stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.