680 North Easton Road
Horsham, PA 19044Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nabrasa.com/
- Phone: 2159560600
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
na'Brasa's Brunch includes traditional American favorites and a Taste of Brazil complete with a complimentary Brazilian Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Great for larger gatherings or as part of a perfect Sunday...
Adult: $21.95 | Seniors: $16.95
Children 7-12 $11.95 | Children Ages three to six years are $5
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Private rooms are available when planning your next memorable event with naBrasa!
A word from NaBrasa
The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NaBrasa reviews from OpenTable diners
193 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (126)good for groups (111)fit for foodies (75)notable wine list (44)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (35)great for brunch (35)hot spot (23)kid-friendly (19)great for lunch (9)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Great for small or large partiesRayV78Dined on 10/26/2014Visited with a party of six on 10/26 for brunch for a small birthday get together. Food was wonderful per usual. Really great service from our waiter and the gentlemen bringing around the meats came by often. We were very satisfied! See you again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a date nights!StephDined on 10/25/2014It was a great, local spot for a romantic night out with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Awesome experience, great food & great people. Can't wait to come back again soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive unless you eat a lotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014This was my 2nd time there. The waiters need to speak better English. It was obvious they didn't understand our questions, and we couldn't understand their answers. It was awkward. We were seated at a small, 2-person table, which felt like were were in the hallway, closest to the lobby. The lighting made the dining room seem dingy. The salad bar could haver had more of a variety. The last time I went, there was shrimp. None this time.Special Features:
- Must be hungryDarla525Dined on 10/24/2014The service is awesome here. You definitely have to be in the mood to eat a lot. The servers are very attentive and give you the cut that is exactly the way you request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for boyfriend's Bday Dinner!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2014While making my reservation on OpenTable, I added in the special notes that it would be my boyfriend's dinner and asked if there was anything special that could be planned. While I received no response, and nobody at NaBrasa spoke to me to confirm, the staff brought a beautiful and delicious special birthday dessert and sang to my boyfriend. It was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the entire group enjoyedronnDined on 10/20/2014my aunt and uncle were visiting us from Baton Rouge and we decided to take them for a unique dining experience that they never had. It was shrimp month in October and they loved everything from the food, shrimp, service and the overall whole experience. My wife and I have been here many times and needless to say the next time my aunt and uncle visit we know where to take them.Special Features:
- Come Hungry!loves2eatDined on 10/19/2014My bf and I have lived within 5 miles of this restaurant for a long time, and are now realizing what we've been missing out on. Definitely bring your appetite when you come here, because there is TONS of great, delicious food! Of course you have the awesome selection of meat (pork, lamb, filet, sirloin, shrimp, etc), but then also there is a large salad bar with a ton of other "extras" including soup, salad, pasta, cheese/meat plate, ahi tuna, etc. We came hungry and were very satisfied with the service, the selection and amount of food we had, and also the price was reasonable, considering. We even had room for dessert and after dinner drinks! :) Highly recommend this place for a date night or a family get-together or large group party!Special Features:
- Endless MeatHonestDined on 10/19/2014You pick and chose the type and it keeps coming. I recommend no salad bar until you have had your fill of the meat. Save some room for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly DisappointedBucksCountyResidentDined on 10/18/2014It was my husbands birthday. Worst service in 30 years of going out to dine. Had to ask for water, and never came back to fill water glasses until waiting for our check! Constantly interrupted during our meal even though we had our "coin" flipped to no thanks. If you are looking for a leisurely dining experience and conversation with your dining companion, don't come here! If you are on the Atkins Diet, this is the place for you. Besides the so so bland salad bar, no vegetables come with your meal. We waited 40 minutes from the times we gave our credit card, to getting it back. If what you want is just meat and more meat, poor service, high price, then this is the dining experience for you. I say, take your $60/person and go elsewhere.
- Great food, Great Ambiance!!!FoodieLuvDined on 10/18/2014I went there for my mother's birthday with my 2 nieces, age 2 and 5. I was a bit leary but the kids did great. The waiters and waitresses were perfect.Special Features:
- Be prepared to come hungry!sugarDined on 10/17/2014Definitely a great choice if protein is your favorite food group. But the salad bar is also wonderful.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2014Went for brunch on a Sunday. While the roving selections of different sausages were quite good, the breakfast options were a fail. The waffles were over cooked as was the omelet from the omelet station. The eggs benedict were rubbery and flavorless.Special Features:
- All about the ServiceAdventureFoodieDined on 10/11/2014We really enjoyed the experience we had at na Brasa. I did think the noise level was high and felt that the decor could have been a bit more Brazilian Festive. Service was awesome! We will definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much to eat, don't get thirsty.AnnoyedDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant is different in that the main dishes (meats) are constantly being brought through the dining area and depending on whether your "button" says please stop or no thank you, they do. The people carve the meat right off the spit and onto your plate. The variety ranges from pork and chicken to filet and shrimp with everything in between. The food was outstanding with huge flavor, everything was perfectly cooked. Getting a drink or your water refilled is a task. I asked for a diet coke and finally flagged my waiter down 20 min. later to ask again and finally got it another 5 min. later. The other issue was that there was only 1 person serving shrimp and he never seemed to make it to our side of the room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meats upon meats!magicDined on 10/9/2014Came here for a birthday night out. Fantastic beer selection. Speed of service was a little overwhelming at times, especially a little rushed selecting drinks. The salad bar was tasty and fresh, but the non-stop steak was the star of the show. So many return rounds of filet and sirloin, each cut just to the doneness we wanted! The chicken was a bit on the saltier side, and the pork tenderloin was a bit dry. Tableside salmon was also especially delicious! Stuffed and sated, our party of four shared the Creme Brulee and Chocolate Mousse for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One first timerJAGDDined on 10/4/2014My husband and i brought my brother for his first time. We enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinigJulieDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I spent our 10 Year Anniversary dinner here!! We could not have been more please with the service or food!! Looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Depends what you are looking for.lorainebrDined on 10/3/2014If you are a total meat lover who doesn't mind that your conversations continually get interrupted with food service, this is the place for you. Personally, I chose the salad bar only and was not impressed with the quality or taste of the food. My family said the regular meat only menu was okay. Really, it depends what you want in your dining experience. So, weigh the price per person against what it is you want out of your visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/3/2014Service was excellent but sometimes the meat servers come a bit too fast, even if the "No Thanks" is displayed. Servers are very good about tracking down a particular meat that you want to try however.Special Features:
- TheGleaveDined on 10/2/2014The food is very good, and the presentation is fun. Great place for a group dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great meal!TrackerDined on 9/28/2014This is a family favorite. We've enjoyed both brunch and dinner multiple times. It's lots of fun, especially if you like to eat. Dinners are for meat eaters, lots of options. Brunch offers fewer meat choices, but lots of other options (fruit, eggs, waffles - Cheese Blintzes were a treat - and the desserts were great!). We love that we never feel pressured to leave, since we usually take our time and enjoy all the options. We have always made reservations, since they can be crowded, and feel it's a good value for our dollar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayDreeDined on 9/27/2014This was my first time dining at NaBrasa and also my last. The meat selection was tasty as well as the salmon which was delicious. However, we had to wait at least 25 minutes for the side dishes to be served after asking servers repeatedly where they were. To add insult to injury I did not enjoy any of the side dishes with the exception of the fried bananas which were amazing!! The salad bar was mediocre and I never received my salad dressing so I never ate my salad. All in all the experience was lackluster but hey the birthday girl loved it so I guess that's all that counts.Special Features:
- Too noisy & not enough ambianceSandiBeachVIPDined on 9/27/2014I went here with a group of 7 (most had never been to a Brazilian steakhouse before) and I was bummed they didn't get a great experience from it. The meats were very good but the starters and sides at the buffet were pretty lame. It was mostly cold salads slapped together. At $45/pp you expect more. Other Brazilian steakhouses I've been offered hot sides that completed the meal with the meats. I think there might have been soup but that's it. I was also disappointed by the lack of ambiance - we were seated right in front of the buffet and it was so loud we couldn't hear each other. There was a bar/restaurant attached to this place that seemed much cooler. Wish we had gone there instead.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014Food was great although the salad bar could have had many more options as do other restaurants of this same type. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great atmosphere.AnonymousFoodCriticDined on 9/25/2014I generally eat here once a month. The food is delicious and the drinks are great. Try the parmasean pork; it's our favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine,Wine,WinePalmer3465VIPDined on 9/21/2014We have dined at NaBrasa many times and always had a great meal. This time our food was great and our server Chris was outstanding. Our problem was the wine we ordered 2 bottles off the list the first choice took about 30 minutes to learn it was out of stock. The second choice also took a while to learn was not available. With a meal full of steak wine is a must. They need to update their wine list or their stock. They did comp our dessert for the inconvenience without us even asking. This place is too good to have a lackluster wine list. We will go back because the service and food are always good.Special Features:
- My experience 9/21dallas17Dined on 9/21/2014On this day we had a really nice time - our server Joe was awesome. The food & service was great. Really get your money's worth. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- feedbackJackDDined on 9/20/2014It was great. Staff was knowledgeable and came across as if they enjoyed working their. However, just a bit rushed. other than that, wonderful.Special Features:
- good dining experiencemeatsmeatsmeatsDined on 9/20/2014this was my second time dining at the restaurant, needless to say I was very excited for my return. But maybe I was over excited, the meats were overly salty to a point where i couldn't have another bite. the salad bar and the service was great as my first visit. Overall I would recommend first timers to try the novelty of having all-you-can-eat-meats-served-tableside dining experience, but next time I would rather spend that amount of money on quality not quantity
- Tonya SwartzTonyaDined on 9/20/2014This was our 5th visit and it is wonderful every time we come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencewestchestertomDined on 9/19/2014Great food and great service. Variety of meats was excellent. Will go again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Good food and good service, but the room is too noisy.Special Features:
- vcgirlVIPDined on 9/19/2014"Would you like sparkling water, or is just spring OK?" Our party of 5 was so used to the similar question "is just tap OK?" that we automatically answered, "Oh, just spring is fine." We didn't realize until 2 glass bottles of water were brought out that we'd fallen for a trick question. Our server later tried to bring us MORE $5-a-bottle spring water, but we quickly stopped him. A totally classless move, especially considering how much you're paying to dine here. The rest of the service followed in that vein: In terms of service, this is not even CLOSE to the level you might expect if you've dined at any other Brazilian steakhouse. Food was OK, but not nearly as good as other Brazilian steakhouses. Salad bar FAR inferior to others.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The good and service was amazing! Would definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!mooseDined on 9/14/2014didn't know what to expect,our server was great(walked us through the process).had a little bit of every meat served,WOW describes it all!Special Features:
- I was disappointedNotgoingbackDined on 9/13/2014There was no fresh mozzarella and tomato salad, no salmon made it into the dining room, and I would have liked to see more fresh veg less mayo salads. The meat was very good, but the salad bar was pretty much tasteless. I was thinking that it would be more like Fuego de Chao but perhaps a smaller menu. I also thought the website indicated desert was included.Special Features:
- Sub-Reasonable AlternativeMomandsonfoodiesDined on 9/13/2014We tried NaBrasa when we couldn't get into our favorite Fogo. It's a sub-reasonable alternative....easier to get to from the suburbs, complimentary valet parking was a pleasant surprise. However, in terms of the total experience, it pales in comparison. The dining room is smaller and less impressive, and the salad bar is nothing to get excited about. because of how it's arranged, there's often a rather long line which snakes through the dining room. While the meat is good, it gets chewy as it cools. Also, the service on the drinks is rather slow and often forgotten. All in all, I'd rather pay for the parking and struggle with traffic to have the fantastic food at Fogo.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceDisappointedDined on 9/13/2014Great service, outstanding food! Open table made reserving easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This place is more about quantity than quality. They are quick and have good service. Alot of the food was average, with only the Top Sirloin steak tasting good. Everything else was just okay. The meat was way too salty. All the extra stuff they put on your table was just bad. The buffet was also terrible.Special Features: