680 North Easton Road
Horsham, PA 19044Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nabrasa.com/
- Phone: 2159560600
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
na'Brasa's Brunch includes traditional American favorites and a Taste of Brazil complete with a complimentary Brazilian Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Great for larger gatherings or as part of a perfect Sunday...
Adult: $21.95 | Seniors: $16.95
Children 7-12 $11.95 | Children Ages three to six years are $5
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Private rooms are available when planning your next memorable event with naBrasa!
A word from NaBrasa
The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NaBrasa reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (146)good for groups (111)fit for foodies (84)notable wine list (49)romantic (45)great for brunch (38)neighborhood gem (28)kid-friendly (26)hot spot (26)great for lunch (12)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The good and service was amazing! Would definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was disappointedNotgoingbackDined on 9/13/2014There was no fresh mozzarella and tomato salad, no salmon made it into the dining room, and I would have liked to see more fresh veg less mayo salads. The meat was very good, but the salad bar was pretty much tasteless. I was thinking that it would be more like Fuego de Chao but perhaps a smaller menu. I also thought the website indicated desert was included.Special Features:
- Sub-Reasonable AlternativeMomandsonfoodiesDined on 9/13/2014We tried NaBrasa when we couldn't get into our favorite Fogo. It's a sub-reasonable alternative....easier to get to from the suburbs, complimentary valet parking was a pleasant surprise. However, in terms of the total experience, it pales in comparison. The dining room is smaller and less impressive, and the salad bar is nothing to get excited about. because of how it's arranged, there's often a rather long line which snakes through the dining room. While the meat is good, it gets chewy as it cools. Also, the service on the drinks is rather slow and often forgotten. All in all, I'd rather pay for the parking and struggle with traffic to have the fantastic food at Fogo.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceDisappointedDined on 9/13/2014Great service, outstanding food! Open table made reserving easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This place is more about quantity than quality. They are quick and have good service. Alot of the food was average, with only the Top Sirloin steak tasting good. Everything else was just okay. The meat was way too salty. All the extra stuff they put on your table was just bad. The buffet was also terrible.Special Features:
- NaBrasa? NoThankYa!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014Celebrated my 34th birthday. The quality of service was excellent. The meat offerings, though flavorful, were tired and boring. The salad bar was even more disappointing. Too many products pre-packaged or straight from cans, and floating in their own juices. If you're gonna offer canned roasted red peppers, how about draining them off before plating them? Interested in all you can eat meat? Skip this suburban steak house and stick to the 2 downtown establishments.Special Features:
- great nightronnDined on 9/7/2014my wife and I normally go to na brasa alone but this time we brought along a friend who had never been. we had such a nice night and the food and service was second to none. You can't beat the quality and service for the price. To top it all off, plenty of free parking. Our friend is now a new fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The meat just melted in your mouth…mmm!!!! The drinks were good too!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed, will not returnNJFoodieDined on 9/6/2014We have dined at Nabrasa several times over the years each time we had a wonderful experience. This time, as the title of the review states, we were extremely disappointed. The salad bar was good and the service was excellent, the meat served however was awful. It was full of fat in almost every piece & several pieces were over cooked especially the Parmesan pork that seemed like someone rolled it on cheese after it was cooked. The beef ribs had an off putting flavor. I could go on but overall the quality of the meat was lacking. Please work on this problem. As we will not be returning you should worry about retaining customers.Special Features:
- Take an empty stomach with you!MarsDined on 9/6/2014This was a wonderful dining experience! Not only does NaBrasa have an exceptional side dish bar, but it is so varied there is something for everyone! We came for an early dinner 5pm reservation. Had a short wait until our dining partners arrived and had a nice visit at the bar while we waited for the other couple who were held up in traffic. No rush, no problem, since we were early diners, we were waited on hand and foot. So much attention was given to us, that I would recommend the early reservation and that gives you even more time to just enjoy company and food. Loved it and can't wait to return!Special Features:
- always greatkandyk0rn9Dined on 9/5/2014Every time we go, they exceed our expectations. The service is always top notch along with the food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday dinnerLizDDined on 9/4/2014My daughter wanted a Brazilian steakhouse for her birthday dinner and we didn't want to trek to the city on a school night, so we tried it out. The salad bar is not as authentic and tasty as the one we tried downtown, but the meats were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, and service...RoznetDined on 9/3/2014Thanks for the experience, this is the best Brazilian stake house around very friendly staff. Brung my brother here for his birthday and now this is the our tradition for family events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerLuv2dineDined on 9/2/2014Brought my 16 year old daughter for her birthday me my wife and daughter had a blastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent, But Notable DrawbacksShelcatDined on 8/30/2014The ambiance and food were excellent. The salad bar was lovely and inclusive and the meats offered were delicious. However, instead of enjoying my salad leisurely, as soon as I removed my fork from my mouth to savor the Caesar salad, an entourage of attendants descended upon our table offering us slices of a myriad assortment of meats. Not only were we interrupted by their presence, but if we agreed to take a slice, we had to put our salad forks down and use the tongs to hold our slice of meat and then assemble it on our plates. Not only was this a disruption to the salad portion of our meal, but it made us feel very rushed. Consequently, I pushed my salad to the side and dove into the meats. After all, what choice did I have?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise 50goodeatzDined on 8/29/2014Great food, great service and a candle in the creme brulee for the birthday boy was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KIDS LOVED ITGoodEatsDined on 8/28/2014Went on Thurs. night as cheaper. 9 yr old twin boys LOVED meat served on sword. Staff was attentive & really great with the boys. Pace was fantastic, had the salad bar right away, & turn your coin over for meat...staff was right there. The simple grilled meats were delicious, staff was great. The signature drink in lime was extremely refreshing & palate cleansing between meat choices. We will definitely take our kids back again...not sure about romance on Fri & Sat. night, but its a really good "fancy restaurant" for training kids on a Thursday night. Good simple food...we had a blast. So much to do w/ the turning the coin over, helping w/ the little tongs, great for keeping kids engaged. Good experience for a whole family event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smorgasbord DiningRhoff22536Dined on 8/23/2014Made our reservations with the thought that this was more of an elegant, fine dining restaurant, boy was I wrong. It was more of an "all you can eat, meat, smorgasbord" w/salad bar and no real sides. Their sides, for 4, mind you, dish of mashed potatoes about the size of your hand, and dish w/ 2 bananas, cut in half and fried. That's it. I was looking to entertain my clients w/ fine dining, not the place. Wore an all white outfit and servers cut bloody meat on both sides of me after asking politely that they go on the other side of the table. Unhappy with whole experience of cafeteria/smorgasbord fine dining with a bill of $300. I never mind when it's fine dining. Would recommend, but explain it's like a cafeteria/smorgasbord style dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All That.BigHermDined on 8/22/2014Great food the environment of this restaurant is awesome, not to mention the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- psugridDined on 8/17/2014The service and the food was unbeleivable!! You will not leav hungry here for sure! It was my sons 24th Birthday and we were celbrating with famiiy and his friends. Everyone was impressed with the quality of food and the non stop service So stop driving by this cool looking place and come in - You won't be disapointed! This is a MUST DO especially if you are celebrating a Special Occasion !! You WILL impress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat can't be beat !Palmer3465Dined on 8/17/2014Always a real treat to dine here. NaBrasa is every bit as good as other Brazil Steak Joints. The service is very good and the quality is great.Special Features:
- Worth the costChickenChollieDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and plentiful. Salad bar stayed fresh and all of the 16 cuts of meat were excellent. Very friendly wait staff and the gauchos were always readily available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry or don't come here!!!!!ridemy05fatboyDined on 8/16/2014A dining experience. I enjoyed everything about it, however the dining room was a little dark and it was on the pricey side. But you do not walk away hungry, if you do, shame on you! Food was fresh, hot and delicious! A meat lovers paradise! I will definitely go back. Wait staff was fabulous, explained everything. Outdoor dining would be a terrific addition, weather permitting of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyDined on 8/14/2014When i made my reservation i specifically stated that it was my 38th anniversary and that i wanted something special for my wife. However, nothing happened.
- Great dinner dateJeffDined on 8/9/2014Excellent selection of meats prepared in numerous ways. The best part is that you didn't have to select only one meal choice. Perfect opportunity to sample different meats and preparations. I don't eat fish, but I got to try the salmon. It was very tasty. I would never have ordered a dinner with salmon but after that opportunity I just might one day. Gouchos did an excellent job introiducing their selections. Totally worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go HungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Make sure you go hungry! The food is awesome and you have to try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Coma.DrFoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Its a Brazilian Steak house. It was god if you want to eat yourself into a meat coma to feel good about the value you get out of the cost to eat there. Costco has gift cards for $80 to dine for $100. Good idea if you come = pays for the tips. Service was very good, but if you ask for Medium Rare and it looks clearly Well.. they will always just pretend its the temp you want it and cut off a different spot. Only if you insist wil they find a better cooking preference. Havent done a Brazilian in a while, and after the stomach mess I had form all this meat wont be again any time soon. Great for BIG eaters who dont mind cholesterol issues :) And for those people who eat meat meat meat and more meat a great place to eat and a good valueSpecial Features:
- Great DininglovegoodfoodDined on 8/3/2014Food was fantastic, service was exceptional, hope to return soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed with the brunchbirthdaymomDined on 8/3/2014when we were seated it seemed no one knew who was to wait on us....empty containers at buffet stations (particularly the chocolate fountain), rare "gaucho" sitings (very unlike our dinner experiences)we had to ask to have leg of lamb brought to us, never had a chance at the beef offering of the day and luke warm coffee for which we were charged extra....one would think coffee is included with a brunch ( just my personal opinion)
- Awesome BruncheveryonesacriticDined on 8/3/2014The food was excellent. From the omelette station to the pancake & waffle table to the dessert island with the chocolate fountain, we had no complaints! Our waitress and the omelette cook were very attentive and friendly. The only drawback to the meal was that we had to request meat service. The "gauchos" would disappear for 15 minutes at a time. While we understood the need to refresh the food they were serving, it didn't seem reasonable that they would all do it at the same time. We will definitely recommend NaBrasa to friends, as well as go back again!Special Features:
- Absolutely Love this place2dieforDined on 8/2/2014Myself and my family can't get enough of Nabrasa we come in a few time months for Birthday's. The food is to die for.. and so much to choose from. Love it..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Awfulhope4fantastiVIPDined on 8/1/2014Sadly our overall our Dining experience was:UNPROFESSIONAL: Unnecessarily waited for itty bitty 2top table against a wall, upon request moved to 4top. Drink Special Server abruptly walked away after declined a mixed drink; VERY LOUD; DISAPOINTING: Minimal offering @ the Salad Bar, empty containers, Meats varied from old/dry/crusty to exceptional;UNSANITARY: They refused to be replace the Caesar dressing after I reported finding a VERY LONG BLACK hair, since 'they couldn't find it', although other guests had served themselves, Our soda was taken to kitchen to be refilled vs fresh new glass brought to table. Only highlight was the hostess calling to inform me, in our speedy exit from our awful supper, we had left a purse at table.
- Great placeclifDined on 8/1/2014They have excellent food very attentive staff and a great atmosphere. I will.definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not at 8pmJacksonDined on 7/31/2014Should of came a little earlier but my friend doesn't get out of work at that time. The food was meh. End of the night, everything wasn't as fresh. Ask for medium rare, you get medium. I figured it as they didn't want to through fresh meat onto the grill, so we'll just recirculate. Oh wellI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fareFrugalfoodieDined on 7/29/2014The restaurant itself is very classy, simply decorated with lots of beautiful woodwork. The host staff cleverly send you to the bar area when you arrive while they "prepare" your table to ensure that you buy a drink right off the bat. The waitstaff are quick and on the ball. The salad bar is nicely stocked with a variety of appetizers, but not so much that you get full on fillers. The gauchos are constantly circling with their excellent meats, and typically offer small slices of meat so as not to stuff the customers. If you take a measured approach to eating small portions spaced out rather than eating continuously, you get to taste a tantalizing variety of excellent fare without leaving feeling like a goose stuffed for pate'!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great valuemeatmanDined on 7/29/2014we had a nice birthday dinner. salad bar has nice variety. meats are cooked to perfection and served tableside. quantity and quality of food hard to beat. will go back. this is a terrific place for a family event; service was superior; no waiting for drink refills or more meatsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very salty mediocre cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014The salad bar is not extensive as chima or fogo, but who really goes there for that. The meats are really salty. The ribs are chewy and overcooked in my opinion. The bacon wrapped steak was overcooked however really delicious, but bacon makes everything taste better. The only meat that was cooked properly was the sirloin and filet mignon. I didn't care for the sausage or salmon but worth trying. The service was good too. They also have a very extensive alcohol selection. This place is only good for people who are able to EAT a lot because honestly, your not getting the best cut of meat. If quality is what you are looking for around the same price point, check out prime rib, Sullivan's, Morton's, chima, fogo de chao, or del friscos.Special Features:
- Great foodJakeDined on 7/27/2014I had a great time, the food was excellent, the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBKdinersDined on 7/26/2014Amazing food ... And this coming from a person who doesn't eat much meat!!! We went for my husbands birthday and had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeArtsy215Dined on 7/26/2014We go to Nabrasa a few times a year when we want some really good steak. The lamb chops and leg of lamb are always perfect. We have learned that going on a week night is not a good idea. It's much less crowded, but the service is awful. We went on a Saturday night this time with a reservation when it was packed and it was top notch. I was a bit let down they no longer have polenta! Boo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.