680 North Easton Road
Horsham, PA 19044Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nabrasa.com/
- Phone: (215) 956-0600
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
na'Brasa's Brunch includes traditional American favorites and a Taste of Brazil complete with a complimentary Brazilian Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Great for larger gatherings or as part of a perfect Sunday...
Adult: $21.95 | Seniors: $16.95
Children 7-12 $11.95 | Children Ages three to six years are $5
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Private rooms are available when planning your next memorable event with naBrasa!
A word from NaBrasa
The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
NaBrasa - Best Restaurants in Horsham ›
NaBrasa reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (132)good for groups (126)fit for foodies (82)neighborhood gem (40)notable wine list (39)romantic (38)great for brunch (34)hot spot (29)kid-friendly (24)great for lunch (10)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great experienceToddlesDined on 11/23/2014We tend to go here for special occasions. It's great for couples, families, large groups. The salad bar offerings are delicious. The staff is very friendly and aim to please. Food is very good. Definitely leave room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't think twice, you must visit this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014I was looking for a great place to dine with my wife, place where I knew that we will receive a great service and the food would be awesome. So I heard about this restaurant from a friend, he went there with his fife and really loved it. So I made a reservation on NaBrasa's website for 8:30 pm. When we pulled in the parking lot was pretty full, it was a Friday night and the restaurant was pretty busy. But there was extra parking right by the restaurant so it worked out just fine. The hostess in the waiting area where really friendly. They located my reservation in no time and invited us to seat at the bar while we wait for our table. We don't drink so we ended up waiting in the waiting room because we got there about 15 min early. We where taken to our table right on time of our reservation. We asked them to sit us where it was more private and they tried to accommodate us as much as they could due to being packed on Friday night. Out table was in the corner by the wall and we really appreciate that! The waiter was really great! He came over to introduced himself. He was absolutely opposite of a regular waiter! He was fun, really interested in us and what we wanted, and provided exceptional service. We made sure at the end to tip him for his great work! He showed us to the buffet where we had much great fresh food. When we sat back at our table we where instructed that if we turn over the tabs that we had on our table that would signal the guys that bring the meet out to come to our table. And for the next 25 minutes we enjoyed a really big variety of different meets that where brought to our table. What really stood out to us is that we had a few guys ask us what kind of meat we would like them to bring out, that's great service! We really enjoyed visiting NaBrasa and really recomend you to visit them and get a taste of great food and meet. You will definitely love it!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not fast food, but food fast!AliceMDined on 11/20/2014Best cooked meats and scallops you can imagine. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProudMomProudMomDined on 11/17/2014Love the food... We were seated immediately and the service was great... Not too noisy and friendly wait staff. Took my daughter for her eighteenth birthday and she was not diss appointed !!! They sang happy birthday to her and gave her a day to remember!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat parade done wellOmnivoreDined on 11/15/2014Very well seasoned meats Our server Randy, was excellent and went out of his way to make sure we got the cuts of meat we requested in a timely manner. Dessert was very good. Always a safe bet for a great dinner Come hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014The overall food was delicious. I was disappointed that items advertised on the salad bar were not available. I was looking for sushi and rolls. Our waiter John was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry, leave happyLizMDined on 11/15/2014We made early reservations (5pm) on a Saturday. It was the perfect time as things were quiet. They were very busy by the time we left. We had my 10 yr old son with us and he had a blast as well. It's great to not have to wait for servers or food. We were in and out quickly but never felt rushed. Our server Jordan was great! She was never pushy and helped with anything we asked for. She even brought out dessert with a candle just because I mentioned it was my husband's birthday in conversation. We'll definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome experienceJimandPattiDined on 11/12/2014show up hungry and enjoy. something for everyone, but especially meat loversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the PricePeggyDined on 11/9/2014The restaurant is nicely appointed and the food was good. There is a nice selection whether you prefer more of a breakfast or a lunch. I highly recommend trying the baked pineapple as it was absolutely delicious. The only negative to our experience was having to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time.Special Features:
- to crowded no goodawfull1Dined on 11/8/2014We have come to this restaurant on several occasions. Have gone earlier in the night when not so bizy and has been great.. on this evening we went later due to our schedual..warm beer, bad mix drink, appetizers didn't come out until after we started eating and only after we said something. Had to order any refreshment before finished with other ones to assure we get a drink.. overall bad experience...Special Features:
- Excellent food.psp7178Dined on 11/8/2014My wife and I took our parents out for their respective wedding anniversaries, they are one day apart. Food was excellent. Service was good up until dessert. Waiter got the wrong coffee orders and didn't bring my wife's dessert out. In his defense it got really busy by dessert time. Noise was excessive once the room filled so that didn't help. Overall good experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGreatFiletMignonDined on 11/7/2014My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary. Good was amazing, selection was so broad. Staff was knowledgable and friendly. I did notice we must have been our servers last table, towards the end, we were sitting and talking, trying to make room for more food, and our server came over multiple times to try to take my plate when clearly I still had food on it and was just taking my time, and enjoying my meal and my company. The restaurant was still crowded and it was only about 9:30. Kind of annoying but other than that it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnertiedup42dayDined on 11/7/2014Sesame crusted tuna was a nice salad bar find- meats were great especially lamb and house sirloin-- bacon scallops were the hands down favorite-- service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious food, loud dining roomstarvingtodeathDined on 11/7/2014On this most recent visit, we found the food to be exemplary as always. The service was good but not as attentive as we have seen in the past. Our waiter was pleasant and generally attentive, although he once completely forgot the drink refill he had promised. The gauchos were pleasant and efficient. We noticed that they did not circulate the usual variety of meats. The same guys seemed to come around with the same meats. Eventually, we asked if they had one style we particularly like, and they immediately sent it over. Finally, I had noted in the Open Table reservation that this was a birthday celebration. However, they did not acknowledge the birthday, even though we heard several other times when they performed the birthday song.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMMMMDined on 11/7/2014It is very expensive but it was worth it. The meats were incredible. Service was great. Alcohol is a little pricey but overall I would suggest it to peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicebigjoebDined on 11/6/2014The service was phenomenal, an the food was out of this world. It was expensive after drinks and gratuity, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BrunchLiv2EatDined on 11/2/2014Thank you Moses for truly exceptional service, as well all the gauchos, great as alwaysSpecial Features:
- servicedarbyDined on 11/2/2014My server was good. It was the men that come to your table with the meat. Our table was only visited one time with the beef. There was another room with a large group that got a lot of attention. Also, our reservation was for noon and when we got up to go to the stations there were empty ones. For example the scramble eggs were not replenished for 20 mins and the clams for longer. Will think long and hard about returning for brunch.
- amazingluvgoodfoodDined on 11/1/2014I absolutely love this place. From the food to the service you cannot go wrong. Everyone is eager to make your dining experience one you will never forget. If your a first timer beware of the abundance of items on the salad bar. All which are fabulous, but you can definetly overload before the meats start coming. The filet mignon is like butter, melts in your mouth. The salmon is amazing, and I could go on and on. Nabraza Is definetly #1 in my book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wish I never leftOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My boyfriend and I went there on a Saturday night at 630 pm. We arrived a few minutes early and we were seated right away. We had never been there before. We were explained how things worked. To keep this short, the noise level was pretty loud but there were two giant parties. EVERYTHINGGGG ELSE WAS FANTASTIC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seems to be slippingrfieldDined on 11/1/2014Noisy. Really noisy was my first impression. Been here several times - this time the quality of the food seemed to be on the decline. Salad bar choices were not particularly appealing and the steaks just didn't seem up to the usual high standard - more chicken, pork choices, no filet! Disappointed this time.Special Features:
- Great for small or large partiesRayV78Dined on 10/26/2014Visited with a party of six on 10/26 for brunch for a small birthday get together. Food was wonderful per usual. Really great service from our waiter and the gentlemen bringing around the meats came by often. We were very satisfied! See you again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a date nights!StephDined on 10/25/2014It was a great, local spot for a romantic night out with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to eatbigsilbDined on 10/25/2014Awesome experience, great food & great people. Can't wait to come back again soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive unless you eat a lotGailPDined on 10/25/2014This was my 2nd time there. The waiters need to speak better English. It was obvious they didn't understand our questions, and we couldn't understand their answers. It was awkward. We were seated at a small, 2-person table, which felt like were were in the hallway, closest to the lobby. The lighting made the dining room seem dingy. The salad bar could haver had more of a variety. The last time I went, there was shrimp. None this time.Special Features:
- Must be hungryDarla525Dined on 10/24/2014The service is awesome here. You definitely have to be in the mood to eat a lot. The servers are very attentive and give you the cut that is exactly the way you request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for boyfriend's Bday Dinner!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2014While making my reservation on OpenTable, I added in the special notes that it would be my boyfriend's dinner and asked if there was anything special that could be planned. While I received no response, and nobody at NaBrasa spoke to me to confirm, the staff brought a beautiful and delicious special birthday dessert and sang to my boyfriend. It was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the entire group enjoyedronnDined on 10/20/2014my aunt and uncle were visiting us from Baton Rouge and we decided to take them for a unique dining experience that they never had. It was shrimp month in October and they loved everything from the food, shrimp, service and the overall whole experience. My wife and I have been here many times and needless to say the next time my aunt and uncle visit we know where to take them.Special Features:
- Come Hungry!loves2eatDined on 10/19/2014My bf and I have lived within 5 miles of this restaurant for a long time, and are now realizing what we've been missing out on. Definitely bring your appetite when you come here, because there is TONS of great, delicious food! Of course you have the awesome selection of meat (pork, lamb, filet, sirloin, shrimp, etc), but then also there is a large salad bar with a ton of other "extras" including soup, salad, pasta, cheese/meat plate, ahi tuna, etc. We came hungry and were very satisfied with the service, the selection and amount of food we had, and also the price was reasonable, considering. We even had room for dessert and after dinner drinks! :) Highly recommend this place for a date night or a family get-together or large group party!Special Features:
- Endless MeatHonestDined on 10/19/2014You pick and chose the type and it keeps coming. I recommend no salad bar until you have had your fill of the meat. Save some room for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly DisappointedBucksCountyResidentDined on 10/18/2014It was my husbands birthday. Worst service in 30 years of going out to dine. Had to ask for water, and never came back to fill water glasses until waiting for our check! Constantly interrupted during our meal even though we had our "coin" flipped to no thanks. If you are looking for a leisurely dining experience and conversation with your dining companion, don't come here! If you are on the Atkins Diet, this is the place for you. Besides the so so bland salad bar, no vegetables come with your meal. We waited 40 minutes from the times we gave our credit card, to getting it back. If what you want is just meat and more meat, poor service, high price, then this is the dining experience for you. I say, take your $60/person and go elsewhere.
- Great food, Great Ambiance!!!FoodieLuvDined on 10/18/2014I went there for my mother's birthday with my 2 nieces, age 2 and 5. I was a bit leary but the kids did great. The waiters and waitresses were perfect.Special Features:
- Be prepared to come hungry!sugarDined on 10/17/2014Definitely a great choice if protein is your favorite food group. But the salad bar is also wonderful.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2014Went for brunch on a Sunday. While the roving selections of different sausages were quite good, the breakfast options were a fail. The waffles were over cooked as was the omelet from the omelet station. The eggs benedict were rubbery and flavorless.Special Features:
- All about the ServiceAdventureFoodieDined on 10/11/2014We really enjoyed the experience we had at na Brasa. I did think the noise level was high and felt that the decor could have been a bit more Brazilian Festive. Service was awesome! We will definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much to eat, don't get thirsty.AnnoyedDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant is different in that the main dishes (meats) are constantly being brought through the dining area and depending on whether your "button" says please stop or no thank you, they do. The people carve the meat right off the spit and onto your plate. The variety ranges from pork and chicken to filet and shrimp with everything in between. The food was outstanding with huge flavor, everything was perfectly cooked. Getting a drink or your water refilled is a task. I asked for a diet coke and finally flagged my waiter down 20 min. later to ask again and finally got it another 5 min. later. The other issue was that there was only 1 person serving shrimp and he never seemed to make it to our side of the room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meats upon meats!magicDined on 10/9/2014Came here for a birthday night out. Fantastic beer selection. Speed of service was a little overwhelming at times, especially a little rushed selecting drinks. The salad bar was tasty and fresh, but the non-stop steak was the star of the show. So many return rounds of filet and sirloin, each cut just to the doneness we wanted! The chicken was a bit on the saltier side, and the pork tenderloin was a bit dry. Tableside salmon was also especially delicious! Stuffed and sated, our party of four shared the Creme Brulee and Chocolate Mousse for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One first timerJAGDDined on 10/4/2014My husband and i brought my brother for his first time. We enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinigJulieDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I spent our 10 Year Anniversary dinner here!! We could not have been more please with the service or food!! Looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Depends what you are looking for.lorainebrDined on 10/3/2014If you are a total meat lover who doesn't mind that your conversations continually get interrupted with food service, this is the place for you. Personally, I chose the salad bar only and was not impressed with the quality or taste of the food. My family said the regular meat only menu was okay. Really, it depends what you want in your dining experience. So, weigh the price per person against what it is you want out of your visit.Special Features: