825 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://nabersaz.com/
- Phone: 4807050288
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Soul food
- Executive Chef: Brian Kontos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar
A word from Nabers
A super friendly neighborhood hang-out place featuring an on-trend menu of fresh, from-scratch modern yet classic comfort food paired with craft beers and interesting wines. Daily happy hour and fun, live music Wednesday-Saturday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nabers reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good food, fun atmosphereAngelaVIPDined on 8/3/2014We were pleasantly surprised with the food. The portions were a decent size & came out quickly. Service was friendly & personable.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Nabers reviews archive.
- Nothing outstandingPhxDadVIPDined on 6/8/2014I was excited to try this place under new ownership. However, it was disappointing for purposes of dining. I'm certain it has potential to provide a good bar scene. Food was ordinary. Service was friendly. They had no idea what Open Table was when I arrived. May give it a second try - as there seemed to be intent to improve.
- Live music bar sceneLocalfoodieVIPDined on 1/18/2014Nice place to drink and listen to the band. Classic cover band the night we were there. Saturday. I ordered drumette wings and they brought a plate of drumsticks. Not a chicken wing at all. Good flavor sauce but was not happy to have legs rather then wings. I had a less then exceptional chicken sandwich. My husband had the beef dip sandwich and said it was just ok. We'd love to see them make it in our neighborhood but food needs work! Staff was very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.