N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.n9nesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7029339900x
- Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thu: 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Fri & Sat: 5:30 pm - 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Barry Dakake
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Access to ghostbar and Moon nightclubs.
- Special Events: Contact our Special Events Team at (702) 942-6862
A word from N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
N9NE Steakhouse at Palms Casino Resort offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, fresh seafood and innovative side dishes in a sophisticated high-energy environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)romantic (51)fit for foodies (50)hot spot (43)good for groups (40)notable wine list (36)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Amazing place!!!tuckDined on 9/13/2014We had made reservations here for one of my great friends 30th birthday. It was such a great experience! The service was amazing! The food was wonderful. It definitely was the perfect spot for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menus for customerssavage123Dined on 9/12/2014Great spot to eat. Been there many times and love the place. You can not really eat for under 100 dollars. i only problem is when we sat down there was no menus and we had to wait till some became available. not a big deal but im sure they can afford a few spare menus for the place. I still will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's happened???LuvgoodreataurantsVIPDined on 9/11/2014N9NE used to be so good!! And the service used to be impeccable....this time, both were below acceptable, and sadly, we will be moving on to other places in the future. Our server got huffy with me when I asked where my drink was after nearly 20 mins. (Restaurant was not busy) After that, he focused on other tables and ignored us. It was strange. The food was just okay, and maybe that's because we had been accustomed to it being excellent. Couldn't finish my meal even. The place was dead on a Thursday night at 8:30 when it used to be hopping, so I'm guessing we aren't alone in our new thoughts on this restaurant.... But it's a bummer because I really used to look forward to being there.
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014The food was amazing. It doesn't matter what type of steak you order, it's going to be great. You simply can't go wrong. There was 3 of us in my party. All of us were pleasantly surprised with the food. The service was equally just as good, if not better. From the hostess as we walked in, to our server. Overall the dinner experience was much much better than anticipated. Will definitely be going back, and recommending to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ah-Mazing!CassellaDined on 9/8/2014Husband had been raving for 5 years he wants to take me to N9ne-- well it lived up to it's hype! We were treated with 5 star service and felt like celebrities! We Recommend Tim as your waiter! Chef came out to greet tables! Waiter told us chef had been there 14 years! Unheard of in restaurant industry! From led Zepplin in background to waiters in white coats, black slacks..... Service was sub perb! Then the FOOD! Simply amazing and delicious cooked to perfection. Side dishes were very large and enough to share! We wined and dined and frankly worth evey penny of the pricey menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the sameReasonDined on 9/6/2014Before this visit the Nine was always a goto steakhouse. This trip I was greatly disappointed in the level of service as well as ambiance. Their remodel leaves a lot to be desired the place was very cold and nearly empty at 9:00 at night which is a far cry from 2013 and years before. Sadly I will take this old favorite off my list of Vegas steakhouses.
- Odd Venue Good FoodEdwardLVVIPDined on 9/3/2014First off the space is dark and very club like...I can see the younger crowd liking the feel of the restaurant. The food was very good and the service was excellent. They are really trying to make a difference in a market that presents great food. They should create a venue that matches thew food/service.
- 5 STAR911DivaDined on 9/2/2014Chef Barry Dakake personally visited us, took the time to explain N9NE and his background. He went above and beyond! The filet was so tender you could slice it with a fork, and it melted in your mouth. The creamed corn and mushroom sides were equally as tantilizing. The restaurant is privately tucked away and perfect for VIPs. A 5 STAR experience all the way around, and THE BEST food in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nine Steakhouse is awesome!JuJuLVDined on 8/29/2014Nine Steakhouse is a great place for dinner. Being a local we have many great steakhouses to choose from but we seem to always go back to Nine. Our server Phillip was awesome and I'll requeswt Phillip next time I go back for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N9ne SteakhouseBdaygirlDined on 8/27/2014My friend couldn't eat her Delmonico steak--she said it was too salty. My steak was fine. However, the onion soup was soggy, the cheese was not a nice layer on top, but was soggy and drowned under the soup, the croutons were soggy with no texture at all, and the soup was definitely super salty. Neither of us finished our soups. The Garbage salad was soggy from too much dressing so the salad was not crisp and fresh. Neither of us finished our salads. The sorbet was nice, but the flourless chocolate cake was dry.
- Delicious find!!!N2eatDined on 8/25/2014Very nice spot for a GREAT steak!!!! The food came out fast and hot and there was no need to add any seasoning of our own...steak was butter tender and seasoned perfectly. Lobster mashed potatoes was full of lobster and delicious. Asparagus was delicious as well.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceBirdDined on 8/25/2014Overall the experience, food, and service was very good.Special Features:
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014They are known for their aged beef and they did not disappoint! Excellent meat cooked to perfection! Sides are delicious. Great service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The mouth-watering steak melted in my mouth! YUMMY!!Special Features:
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful food...Wonderful ambiance..Wonderful service...However little over priced and service was little quick..steaks are perfect to your request however felt rushed cause we ate 300$ dinner in hour..feel like maybe a small rest between appetizers would haves been nice however those that like in and out it would be perfect! Desserts perfect as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againAlliVIPDined on 8/22/2014Went there last year for the Las Vegas restaurant week summer 2013. The service was good so we decided to go there again this year. BIG MISTAKE. The food never arrived after we ordered from the menu. I had to ask for a second helping of bread and refill of my drink cos we waited so long for our first course. Finally the appetizer arrived, but before the chef's amuse. Had to ask if we could try the amuse.. as if it was my fault for bothering the server. I felt so miserable eating a mediocre rib eye with no side dishes(but it's $50.14 per person!) The chocolate cake was the worse part. not smooth,crumbly. Any cafe will do a better job than N9NE. It just doesnt match with the blood orange ice cube/ball (they claimed it as a sorbet).NEVER AGAINSpecial Features:
- Good food, noisy atmosphereshammondDined on 8/16/2014We visited N9NE for the second time this year on 8/16/14. For our first course, I ordered French onion soup and my husband ordered a Caesar salad. The soup was very, very salty (I am a salt-a-holic, but it was too salty for me) and there was a LARGE amount of cheese. My husband's Caesar salad was a very generous portion and had an appropriate amount of dressing- not too much- not too little; they use mixed greens, not romaine. For our main meal, my husband ordered the bone-in ribeye, I had the scallops,. and shared jalapeno scalloped potatoes. We both agreed our meals were mediocre for the price. Very few wines on the wine list less that $100. Atmosphere was terribly loud; loud rock music and lots of people. But, service was great.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceDupes22Dined on 8/15/2014Steaks were amazing and lobster was cooked perfect. Service was excellent and very friendly. To top off the night, Will Smith was dinning in the restaurant that night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulFoodEDined on 8/15/2014We went on recommendation from a coworker. He was not wrong at all. The Lobster Ravioli was much better than anticipated (my favorite part). The wife liked her fish just fine, and my steak was perfect. Service was great, always around if he was needed. I am by no means an upscale eater, and some of the food gave me pause with the ingredients list. But, if it is half as good as our meal was, then it has to be delicious. Finished it off with the s'mores, and they were much better than expected. Do not be afraid of the bill at the end, it is well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N9NE long standing goodnessBubbaFett13Dined on 8/13/2014Have loved this place for years, great to see it is still around with all the other changes and closures going on at The Palms. The gnochhi aren't to be missed.Special Features:
- Great food. Great service.TeePlusFoodDined on 8/11/2014To start off, I was with someone and we were celebrating a birthday. Our waiter, Phillip was phenomenal... Took care of our every need. Ordered the Mac and cheese( AWESOME!!)... Stuffed mushrooms (pretty good)... And lobster ravioli( good but a lot of spinach fling, not enough lobster). Dessert was the smores( sooooo good!!!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiterExcellentExperienceDined on 8/6/2014Our waiters name was Robert and he was wonderful!! Very nice very friendly and really prompt. This was our 2nd time at your restaurant and we will def be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steakRockyVIPDined on 8/1/2014We have been to NINE many times while visiting Vegas and it is always wonderful. We brought our son and a friend out for the Aerosmith concert and wanted to introduce them this place. We all ordered steaks and everyone talked about them for the rest of our stay. Service is great and you usually spot someone who is currently famous or has been in the past. Cant wait to return.Special Features:
- WONDERFULOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014My Birthday dinner was Amazing! Service tops! Food Amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Staff was friendly and service outstanding. Food was delicious and there was plenty of great menu items to choose from. Add the peppercorn to any steak for an over the top taste experience.Special Features:
- One of the best!mohondaDined on 7/31/2014We celebrated my husbands 50th birthday here. I was so glad we did. Steak was amazing,lobster mashed potatoes to die for, and special attention for his birthday! Couldn't have been betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My birthday dinner choice!HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 7/26/2014I went to Picasso for my birthday for over a decade. Last year, I branched out to N9ne and repeated it again last weekend. It is still a tad loud in there, but I can't care about that because the food is amazing...all of it. I can't complain about anything. Buffalo chicken wontons, garbage salad, ribeye, filet, calamari, au gratin potatoes, gnocchi (pricey at $1 per gnocchi, but to die for) and you can't miss the smore's...those raspberry marshmallows blew my mind. It is pricey, so I don't go more than a couple of times per year. I highly recommend splitting steaks because they are huge. I don't know why I keep ordering the 22-oz ribeye, when I only eat 1/6 of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014The service was outstanding as well as the meal. I would definitely recommend the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Great service...very accommodating. We celebrated our anniversary there. Eric was an awesome server and made our night extra special.Special Features:
- ClaudiaClaudiaDined on 7/19/2014We celebrated our 20th anniversary with a fabulous dinner at Nine. Brian did a great job as our server, giving us great recommendations. It was a bit louder than I expected for an upscale steakhouse, but we got over that very quickly with the wonderful food and wine. I highly recommend the Tomohawk dinner for two. It was like Chateaubriand, but with rib eye and other surprises. We topped it off with a great visit to the Ghostbar on the 55th floor. Nine and the Ghostbar was a great combination for anyone that wants a high energy celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- zkarDined on 7/17/2014Terrible place for a good dinner. Nothing notable about the restaurant at all. To be perfectly honest, I was highly dissappointed with the whole experience.Special Features:
- Amazing experienceSteaksnob91Dined on 7/17/2014I dont believe in reviews because most of them I don't believe are real. I believe that that people who write reviews have way too much time on there hands. But let me tell you this is a real review. The food was amazing, resturaunt was beautiful, service was top notch. Overall a great experience. The sat us in the back of the restaurant away from the groups of people. The server brought us out complementary teriyaki beef kabobs from the chef. Food was excellent no complaints. Our server reccomended a surf n' turf that wasn't on the menu and I'm glad I chose that. My boyfriend has the bone in porterhouse cooked perfectly. We have been to A LOT of steakhouses and a few in Vegas and N9NE beat out all of them. Definitely a repeat customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodLuvsweetsDined on 7/13/2014Dined here for my anniversary, and I have never been so pleased with my food and service at a steakhouse. My ribeye was cooked to perfect and the mushrooms are a must have!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMToJoPoVIPDined on 7/11/2014Loved everything I ate. Amazing. Went there the first time I was in Vegas and it's probably been like 5 years. Better this than last!!Special Features:
- High-class food and serviceLegalkarmaDined on 7/11/2014High quality food that looks as good as it tastes. Creative menu options with something for everyone. Definitely worth the higher-than-average prices. Service was just as good. Would highly recommend trying at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, average serviceLeapingLVIPDined on 7/10/2014Appetizers and steaks were great. Get the spicy au grating potatoes! Server was slow to respond.Special Features:
- Wonderful food & serviceLAMSJMDined on 7/10/2014We went to N9NE for our 10 year anniversary dinner. I ordered the French onion soup, my husband the lobster bisque. Both were excellent, but not heavy. A good thing. For main course, I had the small filet, med-rare and my husband ordered the porter house, medium. Both were perfectly cooked, not over seasoned and so tender you could cut them with a fork. We ordered two sides, but could have gotten away with just one because they are large. We went with a red wine as recommended by Phillip, our server. It was nicely paired. We were served a complimentary dessert for the occasion and also had 2 glasses of champagne. My husband and I both had dessert wines, a cognac and port. We highly recommend N9NE. Great food, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014My wife and I have eaten here about 3 times because the food is so good. The couple that we took there for the first time said it was absolutely the best steak that they have ever had! The service is outstanding as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperiencejrlvVIPDined on 7/5/2014By choice, we chose to sit at the bar for dinner. We liked the updates in the dining room from the recent remodel. Robert, the bartender/our server, was great. He greeted us right away and introduced himself and the bar staff. I ordered the seared scallop dinner and my husband had the prime rib sliders. My scallops were delicious served with fava bean risotto and smoky bacon. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.