N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.n9nesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7029339900x
- Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thu: 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Fri & Sat: 5:30 pm - 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Barry Dakake
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Access to ghostbar and Moon nightclubs.
- Special Events: Contact our Special Events Team at (702) 942-6862
A word from N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
N9NE Steakhouse at Palms Casino Resort offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, fresh seafood and innovative side dishes in a sophisticated high-energy environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)fit for foodies (47)romantic (47)hot spot (44)good for groups (39)notable wine list (32)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (18)neighborhood gem (6)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014We started going once a year... we love this place. The food literally "melts in your mouth"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Our group books a reservation every time we come out from OHIO. We'll be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best night in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Had a wonderful time. Food was excellent. Service was outstanding. Be sure to ask for Marco C. He'll treat you like royalty! The pan-roasted sweet potato gnocchi served on a bed of risotto is to die for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014Watery drinks, less than generous portions for amount charged and overall look of restaurant needing refurbishment. Many of lights in chandelier were either burned out or just not working.
- Great food. Server...meh.KknitzDined on 10/12/2014Great food and drinks as usual at N9NE. The only flaw with the dinner was our server's "stiff" attitude. He really needed to lighten up a bit. At the end of our dinner, he even sighed and got a little irritated when he apparently thought we were taking a little too long paying the bill. Being that he was getting a $90 tip, he didn't have too much to complain about!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine list very priceygoodtimes01Dined on 10/10/2014we went on oct 10 2014.. swrvice was good, food was ok, but we had a big surprise on the wine selection, bottle are expensive did not see any below 120$.. overall good experience but not sure ro return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodkmodlngDined on 10/10/2014We had an excellent dinner with very friendly staff. Steaks had been superior - the positive reviews In Opentable are fully confirmed. It's a little to noise and the ambience is not same level as the really notable kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management needs more work..BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/10/2014Follows my truncated review on TripAdvisor. We started in the bar area of the restaurant because we were early. The drinks were $12.00 each for a single shot of premium sprit. We transferred to the main dining room for our early bird special. Raquel, our inept server, handed us the menu. Upon pointing out we were here for the cheap meal she seemed to go into a daze. After checking with her manager she came back with a couple of single sheet pages indicating she had no idea what she was doing or the restaurant was just trying to up-sale the evening.
- Fun Restaurant!JenGDined on 10/9/2014Great restaurant! A little loud but the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Business DinnerGroupDinnersDined on 10/8/2014We had an amazing dinner with excellent service. Our group of seven people had no complaints. The filet minion was like butter no steak knife necessary. If you are looking for a delicious dinner in Vegas, N9NE is the place to go.Special Features:
- RobandjanVIPDined on 10/4/2014Best meal EVER at Nine! Started with a friendly greeting by Helen, as always. Two of us had filets and they were cooked perfectly. We ordered the blue cheese crust with extra on the side. Excellent! Great food, fabulous service by Tim, cool atmosphere - what else could you want!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N9neOu812ou2000Dined on 9/29/2014+ Perhaps the best bone-in ribeye I've ever had. +Creamed spinach was spot-on. - Truffled French fries were undercooked. - Waitstaff polishing silverware in front of the house is a no, no at a place that serves a $65 steak. Overall, we'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed!!!!disappointedDined on 9/27/2014I have been going to N9NE Steakhouse for at least 8 years. I had made reservations for 6 people but ended up changing it to 13 people. I had told others in my group how great the service and food was so they decided they wanted to join us. Overall out of 13 people that went, I would say 8 people had never been and probably will NEVER go back. It took forever for us to get our food, I understand we had a large group but manager should have assigned us two servers if the first server couldn't handle it. I honestly don't think it was our servers fault, I think the kitchen was slow and backed up. What didn't help is another large party received their food before us even though we had been there longer. Steaks were not cooked to order!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mind blowing food..theycallmemzqDined on 9/27/2014Great customer service and AMAZING food. I had the Kobe burger with truffles fries! They have ruined me no mediocre burger can do..I am now a burger snob..lol Great variety bread basket and quick and professional service from receptionist to server. Was there to celebrate my birthday with friends and the scene and food did not disappoint! Received free passes to Ghostbar tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Worst ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014We have dined frequently at this restaurant every time we visit Las Vegas this was the worst experience we have ever had in any restaurant. The service from start to finish was not acceptable. Our meal was overly salty could not finish our meal. We would definitely not recommend this restaurant to any one visiting Las Vegas.
- Great steak!wineanddineDined on 9/26/2014Everything was spot -on. We were seated at the time of our reservation, greeted by our waiter properly, drinks were as brought without delay, and all the courses were prepared and served as expected (could have perhaps used a little break between the salads and the main course, but that is being picky)! The steaks were cooked to perfection and the lobster mashed potatoes were excellent! The restaurant is on the noisier side, so romantic conversation may be a little difficult, but overall a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not on the stripOutoftownerVIPDined on 9/25/2014If you're looking for a great steak or seafood restaurant you need to check this one out at the PALMS hidden in the corner by the Ivory Tower. The atmosphere is great, the food sensational and the service timely, attentive, friendly. You'll have a great menu selection and terrific wine choices. No it's not on the strip but it's worth the short trip to experience this gem.Special Features:
- September 25th dinnerPoppaDined on 9/25/2014This was our most disappointing dining experience in years. I would never recommend it to a friend. The wine was off and had to be returned. This was handled fine except that the bottle of wine that was supposedly similarly priced was $30.00 more expensive. Two of our five filets had to be returned as they were fatty. This was not handled well as our waiter tried to convince us that some filets are fatty to add flavor. The manager did fix the problem. The waiter obviously needs more training to do his job effectively. The sides were just okay and the overall dining experience was very disappointing for such a high priced restaurant.
- Amazing FoodTLVegasDined on 9/23/2014My wife and I have the same view. Best food we have ever experienced in Las Vegas. Serious can not get any better. Perfect. Everyone communicated and knew the food allergy I have and went out of their was to address it at every level.Special Features:
- Worst dining experience in VegasLuv2exploreDined on 9/20/2014This establishment was at the top of our list to dine. It ended up being the worst mostly because of the terrible service. Mon Ami Gabi was ten fold better without all the hype. By far the worst experience while here in Vegas.
- Great SteakEricDined on 9/20/20143rd time eating at N9NE - been great every time. Got the rib cap w/ cajun seasoning, mac & cheese, mushrooms, and spinach for sides. Lobster pot stickers for app. Great meal. Other 3 guys in the group agreed it was best meal of the trip. Also we needed to come about 45 minutes later than our reservation due to our football game we were watching (gambling on) went into overtime - they were very helpful in working with us which was appreciated.Special Features:
- Lived up to ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We have dined at N9NE before, but this was a special night with family visiting from out of town. They did not disappoint! The food and service was fabulous!Special Features:
- DivineLonstermashDined on 9/19/2014Never have I had one bad thing to say about this place! Best service and the best food! The lobster mashed potatoes and crab stuffed mushrooms are delightful! It is a must when coming to Vegas!Special Features:
- best steak of the yearOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014I'm from NYC, have been to several of the top steakhouses there, plus another top one in Vegas for this trip -- and 9 had the best steak of them all. Don't forget to ask for the pass up to the ghost bar rooftop to end the night with a great view of the stripSpecial Features:
- 30th bday celebrationMEeeeeeeeDined on 9/18/2014Celebrated my best friend's 30th birthday, and it was the perfect place! A great menu, although I wish there were more seafood/chicken options, but overall, it was a great place. It's beautiful in there!!! And the music was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get your corkage policy fixedOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/18/2014I brought a special bottle of wine to pour at a special occasion. I checked websites before hand and it stated a $0 corkage. It was misleading that there was no corkage fee instead of no corkage allowed. I suggest the restaurant get this clearly stated on their website!Special Features:
- DisappointedALKLDined on 9/15/2014I've been going to N9NE for year now and I am disappointed at how quickly it is declining. This was a happening hotspot. The service was still good but the food quality just isn't there anymore. One of our guests ordered the 30 day aged steak, which one of the most expensive on the menu, and had to return it because of the quality. So sad. This WAS a great place for steak.
- Amazing place!!!tuckDined on 9/13/2014We had made reservations here for one of my great friends 30th birthday. It was such a great experience! The service was amazing! The food was wonderful. It definitely was the perfect spot for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menus for customerssavage123Dined on 9/12/2014Great spot to eat. Been there many times and love the place. You can not really eat for under 100 dollars. i only problem is when we sat down there was no menus and we had to wait till some became available. not a big deal but im sure they can afford a few spare menus for the place. I still will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's happened???LuvgoodreataurantsVIPDined on 9/11/2014N9NE used to be so good!! And the service used to be impeccable....this time, both were below acceptable, and sadly, we will be moving on to other places in the future. Our server got huffy with me when I asked where my drink was after nearly 20 mins. (Restaurant was not busy) After that, he focused on other tables and ignored us. It was strange. The food was just okay, and maybe that's because we had been accustomed to it being excellent. Couldn't finish my meal even. The place was dead on a Thursday night at 8:30 when it used to be hopping, so I'm guessing we aren't alone in our new thoughts on this restaurant.... But it's a bummer because I really used to look forward to being there.
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014The food was amazing. It doesn't matter what type of steak you order, it's going to be great. You simply can't go wrong. There was 3 of us in my party. All of us were pleasantly surprised with the food. The service was equally just as good, if not better. From the hostess as we walked in, to our server. Overall the dinner experience was much much better than anticipated. Will definitely be going back, and recommending to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ah-Mazing!CassellaDined on 9/8/2014Husband had been raving for 5 years he wants to take me to N9ne-- well it lived up to it's hype! We were treated with 5 star service and felt like celebrities! We Recommend Tim as your waiter! Chef came out to greet tables! Waiter told us chef had been there 14 years! Unheard of in restaurant industry! From led Zepplin in background to waiters in white coats, black slacks..... Service was sub perb! Then the FOOD! Simply amazing and delicious cooked to perfection. Side dishes were very large and enough to share! We wined and dined and frankly worth evey penny of the pricey menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the sameReasonDined on 9/6/2014Before this visit the Nine was always a goto steakhouse. This trip I was greatly disappointed in the level of service as well as ambiance. Their remodel leaves a lot to be desired the place was very cold and nearly empty at 9:00 at night which is a far cry from 2013 and years before. Sadly I will take this old favorite off my list of Vegas steakhouses.
- Odd Venue Good FoodEdwardLVVIPDined on 9/3/2014First off the space is dark and very club like...I can see the younger crowd liking the feel of the restaurant. The food was very good and the service was excellent. They are really trying to make a difference in a market that presents great food. They should create a venue that matches thew food/service.
- 5 STAR911DivaDined on 9/2/2014Chef Barry Dakake personally visited us, took the time to explain N9NE and his background. He went above and beyond! The filet was so tender you could slice it with a fork, and it melted in your mouth. The creamed corn and mushroom sides were equally as tantilizing. The restaurant is privately tucked away and perfect for VIPs. A 5 STAR experience all the way around, and THE BEST food in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nine Steakhouse is awesome!JuJuLVDined on 8/29/2014Nine Steakhouse is a great place for dinner. Being a local we have many great steakhouses to choose from but we seem to always go back to Nine. Our server Phillip was awesome and I'll requeswt Phillip next time I go back for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N9ne SteakhouseBdaygirlDined on 8/27/2014My friend couldn't eat her Delmonico steak--she said it was too salty. My steak was fine. However, the onion soup was soggy, the cheese was not a nice layer on top, but was soggy and drowned under the soup, the croutons were soggy with no texture at all, and the soup was definitely super salty. Neither of us finished our soups. The Garbage salad was soggy from too much dressing so the salad was not crisp and fresh. Neither of us finished our salads. The sorbet was nice, but the flourless chocolate cake was dry.
- Delicious find!!!N2eatDined on 8/25/2014Very nice spot for a GREAT steak!!!! The food came out fast and hot and there was no need to add any seasoning of our own...steak was butter tender and seasoned perfectly. Lobster mashed potatoes was full of lobster and delicious. Asparagus was delicious as well.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceBirdDined on 8/25/2014Overall the experience, food, and service was very good.Special Features:
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014They are known for their aged beef and they did not disappoint! Excellent meat cooked to perfection! Sides are delicious. Great service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.