N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.n9nesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (702) 933-9900
- Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thu: 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Fri & Sat: 5:30 pm - 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Barry Dakake
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Access to ghostbar and Moon nightclubs.
- Special Events: Contact our Special Events Team at (702) 942-6862
A word from N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas
N9NE Steakhouse at Palms Casino Resort offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, fresh seafood and innovative side dishes in a sophisticated high-energy environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
N9NE (NINE 9) Steakhouse Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (51)hot spot (51)romantic (43)notable wine list (36)vibrant bar scene (29)late-night find (19)neighborhood gem (7)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Group DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Went for a birthday celebration with 7 people. Food was excellent and the service was good, although we did feel a little rushed. Previous visit included lots a extra little touches, champagne cocktail to celebrate, dessert, and appetizer. This visit a small dessert for everyone to share and a very small cup of lobster bisque, appreciate the effort but thought that with 7 people, cocktails wine tec that we could have been treated a bit more special. It was not a very buzzy night. Would still recommend though.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryVIPDined on 11/16/2014The lighting was not very good. It made all the food look orange. I was not appealing. The food taste do go but you could not tell what you were eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as great as I expectedjohnDined on 11/15/2014Been to a couple different steak houses in Vegas this one was okay think it was hyped up ordered a filet mignon and a dry aged rib eye . filet was good and rib eye was okay. . Pricey but cool atmosphere.. service was great would rather go to STK inside cosmoSpecial Features:
- Best in Vegas!!!BartenderDDined on 11/15/2014After years in the service industry in upscale dining, this is the finest experience I have ever had. The timing and execution of the staff was impeccable, friendly, and engaging. The ambiance was eye catching without being distracting. The food...my god the food!!!!! Best rare+ steak I have ever had. N9NE was by far the best experience I have ever had in Vegas. If you have one place to go to experience a real Vegas steakhouse...make it N9NE at The Palms!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go there if you have $ and don't mind loud noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/14/2014The restuarant is extremely pricey but the food was awesome. It was extremely noisy as well and we had a hard time carrying a conversation. We had to shout in order to be heard. It is good for a special occasion such as my husband's 50th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food in a Beautiful RestaurantPeteVIPDined on 11/12/2014We chose N9NE Steakhouse at the Palms for our 26th wedding anniversary dinner. We had a delightful meal with outstanding service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't Meet My ExpectationSizzlnVIPDined on 11/12/2014First time dining at N9ne. The appetizers were very good - we had the Lobster dumplings and stuffed mushrooms. The scallops were also good. The steak was disappointing. The service was just OK. It wasn't bad. The food was fine. But for the price (our bill was $180 with no drinks) there are a lot of better options.
- Past its PrimeNoSTKVIPDined on 11/11/2014N9ne used to be a hotspot -vibrant, energetic, very good food. We had a business dinner there on Tuesday night Nov 11. The place was empty. The steaks were incredibly overpriced, as were the salads and the lobster bisque. Won't be dining there again - and I used to eat there often.
- Celebrating my birthdayLdivaDined on 11/9/2014The service was great, the food was awesome, & the drinks were on point. Love that the chef came out to say hello & the host was very very attentive..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Favorite the NINE 9DucatiDined on 11/8/2014Everyone has a favorite steak house in Vegas, the NINE 9 is mine.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Music was way too loud. Went with a group of 6 and was seated at a table with 4 on one side and 2 on the other. No round tables. Couldn't hear each other very well because the music was too loud and the you could hear every conversation at other tables better than my own table. The food was very good though. With all the other great restaurants in Vegas, I won't be going back here.
- Great menu & amazing S'more dessertpachelsDined on 11/6/2014We were so happy that we chose to have one of our dinner's at N9NE. It was delicious. The menu was great - wonderful steaks plus many choices for the non-steak eater. The starting salads were huge and fresh. Also, they really customized my entree to my allergies. The heirloom carrot side was unbelievably good! We finished out with a personal s'mores grill - it was a wonderful choice! I hope I get the chance to dine there again in the future. Would probably choose and hour later for my reservation because it was a bit noisy when we first arrived at 8:15.Special Features:
- waitressandyVIPDined on 11/6/2014i ordered 1/2 dozen oysters and a full dozen came, i paid for it.I ordered a bottle of wine and the server brought a glass only. i told her that i had ordered a bottle, so she took the glass away, maybe she was going to pore it back into the open bottle. the server pored our wine crossing everyone at the table, not professional at all.Special Features:
- Poor ExperienceBill9999Dined on 11/5/2014Let's start with Noise. It was so loud the server could not hear anything. When I say server, I mean the random person that stopped by every 30-40 minutes. Service was very poor. Seated 15 minutes after reservation. Did not get menus for another 15 minutes after asking 3 different staff members. Drinks showed up 20 minutes after being seated. Filet was good, the 35 day dry aged ribeye was passable. Bread service was the best part of the meal. I will not be returning and do not suggest you bother, there are too many other great options for steak in Las Vegas
- Awesome SteaksSpeakeasyGarageDined on 11/4/2014Awesome Steakhouse! I make it a point to eat here every time I go to Vegas. Great Food and Great Sevice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good choice for conversationkar22Dined on 11/4/2014The noise level on a Tuesday evening made it very difficult to hold a business discussion over dinner. Beyond the high ceilings and challenging acoustics, there was unreasonably loud and persistent music apparently piped in by the restaurant itself. At a simple table for four, we had difficulty hearing each other. God forbid there were 5 or 6 of us and we wanted to do something other than stare at each other while we waited for our $900.00 meal.Special Features:
- Marco Is The Best!candy2Dined on 11/4/2014Been coming here for years. Our Waiter, Marco, remembers us, sets us up with great wine and better service. Will be coming back here for Christmas holidays. Aged New York Strip fantastic!Special Features:
- We had higher expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014Was high recommended and we were a little disappointed. The side dishes were 5 star if not more. The sides dishes were way better than are meal. We went with their speciality 44 Oz rib eye for two at 165, it was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014The food here is still excellent and service was very good. Having said that, this is the first time we have been to 9 since the remodel and I don't know if it was that or just the general lack of action at the Palms., It was just not the same. Everything was very good, but the evening itself was nothing to write home about. Restaurant was 70% full, which I had never seen at 9 on a Saturday night. It used to be standing room only. I really think this has to do with the overall decline of the Palms. They put a lot of money into the place, but it is not even as nice as a middle of the road locals casino. I hate to knock down 9 due to the Palms shortcomings but such is the case.
- AWESOME!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We had a great experience! It was my husbands bday and they really spoiled us! Our steaks were melt in your mouth excellent. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Prix fixe menu great optionLuvfinediningDined on 10/19/2014We liked the convenience of the prix fixe menu. The main dish portion (steak) was so generous that some of us could not finish it. I have a sweet tooth, so I would like to have more dessert options. The service was very efficient. The staff knew we were going to a concert at 8:00 and we finish just in time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Kimski88Dined on 10/18/2014We started going once a year... we love this place. The food literally "melts in your mouth"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good, but not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014This is my third visit to N9ne, in as many years. While the rock shrimp was outstanding, and the sides (macaroni and cheese and mushrooms) were divine, I was a little disappointed by the steak (filet - 12 oz) and the surf and turf. The lobster was a little chewy, and for $69/plate, it should be perfection. The steak, while very high quality meat, was virtually unseasoned. I actually had to add salt, and I can tell you I have never had to do this in any high end steak house I have visited anywhere. We did not complain, as I stated, the food was still delicious, but I was disappointed by the steak and would likely eat at Cut or another Vegas steakhouse the next time I am in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Our group books a reservation every time we come out from OHIO. We'll be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best night in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Had a wonderful time. Food was excellent. Service was outstanding. Be sure to ask for Marco C. He'll treat you like royalty! The pan-roasted sweet potato gnocchi served on a bed of risotto is to die for!Special Features:
- Tired DecorGumbyVIPDined on 10/17/2014it is a good steakhouse not a great one. with some many to choose from in vegas this would not be at the top of my go to again list. if you are going it is good. i don't like the feel of the place it feels like a 1970's cafeteria. needs a face lift. music is a bit loud but that seems to be the trend these days ... don't stay away but don't go out of your wayI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014Watery drinks, less than generous portions for amount charged and overall look of restaurant needing refurbishment. Many of lights in chandelier were either burned out or just not working.
- One of our favoritesgroovymcawesomeDined on 10/16/2014We visited based on a referral of a friend and we were not let down. We got there right as it opened and it was perfect. Nice and quiet, though I could see how it may get louder in the evening. My wife and I split everything and it was more than enough food. The Ahi appetizer was fantastic. The ribeye was perfectly prepared and sliced for us to split, which also prevented overcooking on the plate after it was delivered. We ordered the lobster mashed potatoes and fried zucchini. Both were incredible. This will definitely become a regular spot on future visits.Special Features:
- Great food. Server...meh.KknitzDined on 10/12/2014Great food and drinks as usual at N9NE. The only flaw with the dinner was our server's "stiff" attitude. He really needed to lighten up a bit. At the end of our dinner, he even sighed and got a little irritated when he apparently thought we were taking a little too long paying the bill. Being that he was getting a $90 tip, he didn't have too much to complain about!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine list very priceygoodtimes01Dined on 10/10/2014we went on oct 10 2014.. swrvice was good, food was ok, but we had a big surprise on the wine selection, bottle are expensive did not see any below 120$.. overall good experience but not sure ro return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodkmodlngDined on 10/10/2014We had an excellent dinner with very friendly staff. Steaks had been superior - the positive reviews In Opentable are fully confirmed. It's a little to noise and the ambience is not same level as the really notable kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management needs more work..BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/10/2014Follows my truncated review on TripAdvisor. We started in the bar area of the restaurant because we were early. The drinks were $12.00 each for a single shot of premium sprit. We transferred to the main dining room for our early bird special. Raquel, our inept server, handed us the menu. Upon pointing out we were here for the cheap meal she seemed to go into a daze. After checking with her manager she came back with a couple of single sheet pages indicating she had no idea what she was doing or the restaurant was just trying to up-sale the evening.
- Fun Restaurant!JenGDined on 10/9/2014Great restaurant! A little loud but the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Business DinnerGroupDinnersDined on 10/8/2014We had an amazing dinner with excellent service. Our group of seven people had no complaints. The filet minion was like butter no steak knife necessary. If you are looking for a delicious dinner in Vegas, N9NE is the place to go.Special Features:
- RobandjanVIPDined on 10/4/2014Best meal EVER at Nine! Started with a friendly greeting by Helen, as always. Two of us had filets and they were cooked perfectly. We ordered the blue cheese crust with extra on the side. Excellent! Great food, fabulous service by Tim, cool atmosphere - what else could you want!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N9neOu812ou2000Dined on 9/29/2014+ Perhaps the best bone-in ribeye I've ever had. +Creamed spinach was spot-on. - Truffled French fries were undercooked. - Waitstaff polishing silverware in front of the house is a no, no at a place that serves a $65 steak. Overall, we'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed!!!!disappointedDined on 9/27/2014I have been going to N9NE Steakhouse for at least 8 years. I had made reservations for 6 people but ended up changing it to 13 people. I had told others in my group how great the service and food was so they decided they wanted to join us. Overall out of 13 people that went, I would say 8 people had never been and probably will NEVER go back. It took forever for us to get our food, I understand we had a large group but manager should have assigned us two servers if the first server couldn't handle it. I honestly don't think it was our servers fault, I think the kitchen was slow and backed up. What didn't help is another large party received their food before us even though we had been there longer. Steaks were not cooked to order!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mind blowing food..theycallmemzqDined on 9/27/2014Great customer service and AMAZING food. I had the Kobe burger with truffles fries! They have ruined me no mediocre burger can do..I am now a burger snob..lol Great variety bread basket and quick and professional service from receptionist to server. Was there to celebrate my birthday with friends and the scene and food did not disappoint! Received free passes to Ghostbar tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Worst ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014We have dined frequently at this restaurant every time we visit Las Vegas this was the worst experience we have ever had in any restaurant. The service from start to finish was not acceptable. Our meal was overly salty could not finish our meal. We would definitely not recommend this restaurant to any one visiting Las Vegas.
- Great steak!wineanddineDined on 9/26/2014Everything was spot -on. We were seated at the time of our reservation, greeted by our waiter properly, drinks were as brought without delay, and all the courses were prepared and served as expected (could have perhaps used a little break between the salads and the main course, but that is being picky)! The steaks were cooked to perfection and the lobster mashed potatoes were excellent! The restaurant is on the noisier side, so romantic conversation may be a little difficult, but overall a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.