3253 Tampa Rd
Palm Harbor, FL 34684Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.3bestchefs.com/
- Phone: 7277711800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm till ?, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Douglas Bebell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Luncheons for private parties of 20 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Richard Furhmann or Doug Bebell 7277711800
A word from Mystic Fish
The Mystic Fish Seafood Grill and Bar has been rated among Tampa Bay's Top 30 Restaurants since it's opening in 2001. Offering affordable, casual, Florida dining at it's best. Mystic fish serves some of the freshest and most creative seafood dishes as well as buffalo, duck, beef and nightly specials. You may choose your favorite wine from the stellar wine list or enjoy their generous cocktails from their full liquor bar. A grand selection of homemade desserts along with espresso and cappuccino will be a delightful way to finishing off your dining experience. A stylish decor of film sculptures abalone shells and custom fish tanks is the backdrop for a special relaxing evening. Located one mile East of US 19, just five minutes from Westin Innsbrook Golf Resort. When down at the beach please visit our sister restaurants, Guppy's and E&E Stakeout Grill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Mystic Fish - Best Restaurants in Palm Harbor ›
Mystic Fish reviews from OpenTable diners
288 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (222)special occasion (172)fit for foodies (151)romantic (103)good for groups (71)notable wine list (54)hot spot (27)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014I have been to this restaurant 3 times while in Florida and love it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Absolutely LOVE the Hogfish.....always recommend it!! Great atmosphere and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2forgoodfoodDined on 10/17/2014wait staff was knowledgeable about the entrees, mentioned that some dishes could be too saltySpecial Features:
- With FriendsTheDonVIPDined on 10/17/2014Mystic Fish remains one of the best bargains in the Tampa Bay Area. Food & service consistently superb. Early bird specials among the best values in the area. Our selection for the second time with friends for our monthly dinner. Reservations a must as this neighborhood gem is heavily frequented by locals and with good reason. Recommend both the fish & the lamb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!OrbjoyDined on 10/14/2014Mystic Fish is by far our very favorite restaurant and we can always count on a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful WondfulAndyNPRVIPDined on 10/11/2014Even if you're not a fan of Octopus, you've got to try their appetizer. It's grilled with Arugula, olives and feta cheese. Their soups are great as well. They had a seared Tuna special. It was splendid. Our server was always around and had great suggestions!Special Features:
- Wonderful in every wayCJLJDined on 10/11/2014What a great evening all around. From the greeter at the front door to the server everyone was so helpful and knowledable. The food was fantastic. The hogfish, tuna,seafood pasta and ribeye were each outstanding. Will definitely have a reason to come back..Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/11/2014The food was excellent but the portions were very small.
- BradyDined on 10/9/2014Always the best for food and service. We have been there numerous times and have never had a bad meal.Special Features:
- luv2dineVIPDined on 10/9/2014I love this neighborhood gem. I always enjoy bringing new guest to this restaurant. My all time favorite and the wonderful personalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- customer servicediningdaveDined on 10/6/2014great customer service / great food ..................one of our faavoritesSpecial Features:
- great!angfsu87Dined on 10/5/2014Absolutely fantastic. A real gem in Palm Harbor. Do not let the outside fool you. Once you step inside it's like you're in a big city upscale restaurant. Servers are professional, nice and knowledgeable. Great for special occasions or a romantic date. Menu is extensive.Special Features:
- Great Place!EatMeDined on 10/5/2014I've been to Mystic Fish several times and have always enjoyed both the food and the dining experience. My wife had Hogfish and I had the Chilean Sea Bass. We were both very happy with our meals. Our waiter Brian was friendly, efficient and extremely familiar with the menu. The desserts were so very reasonably priced that I ordered 2 and quickly gobbled them both down.Special Features:
- Attention to detailFamily14Dined on 10/3/2014Service was attentive, professional and every detail covered. The food was beautifully prepared and delicious. The atmosphere was charming. Our waitress was knowledgeable and worked hard to please the party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our kind of placehoneypicksDined on 10/3/2014Exceptional dining in a casual setting, with well trained staff. Our waitress, Ariel, was lovely and on her game.Special Features:
- Great Eats !WoodyDined on 10/2/2014Mystic Fish is THE place we take visitors who enjoy great food, very good wine and a pleasant atmosphere with top rate service. Presentation of both food and wine is excellent. We will continue to patronage Mystic Fish with family, friends and visitors to our area.Special Features:
- Exceptional serviceSonny94Dined on 10/2/2014Have to give a special mention to our server. Not only did she remember our group of 6 from a previous visit, she remembered what drinks each of us ordered and the dietary requirements of one of us! She certainly enhanced our dining experience at Mystic Fish.Special Features:
- Great as usualBobJDined on 10/1/2014We love MF that we usually go 4-6 times per year. Your Food is 5 star & service too. No matter how busy you are, our resev's are always honored within 15 seconds.... Keep up the good work. Mr. & Mrs. RJSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DennyandDanaDined on 9/27/2014A really good place to eat...I would recommend it to anyone...My server was excellent..My booth location was excellent also...I had ordered flowers ...We arrived 15 min early and our booth and flowers where ready...OUTSTANDING !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite PlaceToddClearwaterDined on 9/27/2014This has been my favorite place for a couple of years now. Every time I go they hit it out of the park. Their menu is top notch and the kitchen delivers pure joy on a plate. Servers have to be the best I have seen.Special Features:
- sunshineDined on 9/27/2014We just love Mystic Fish. The menu has many choices and we love the specials. The cocktails were made deliciously and they don't skimp on the martini. It was right to the rim. Everything was terrific, that's why we keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistent foodTampaDined on 9/26/2014As always Mystic Fish never disappoints. Food is great and service is fabulousl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Mystic FishDivaDined on 9/26/2014Great restaurant! Great Food! Great service! This is a real gem! Great early specials.Special Features:
- Early BirdTheDonVIPDined on 9/22/2014With one other couple, we tried the early dining at one of our favorite restaurants. As always, we were not disappointed. Biggest surprise was the check, which was under $50 with a glass of wine! This is a superb restaurant that ranks among the top 10 best in the Tampa area without the cost of others competing in the arena. Well worth a visit wheter early bird or not.Special Features:
- Wonderful Meal and ServiceBGallynVIPDined on 9/20/2014As many restaurants as we have tried in the Tampa Bay area, this was a wonderful find in an out of the way location. For those that live here, take the time and drive to Palm Harbor and experience Mystic Fish. You will be glad you did. From the Hogfish to the side dishes to the wine selections which were limited but good you will enjoy this restaurant.Special Features:
- Coffee?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Food suuuper, but how can you mess up the coffee!? First tub water warm, then lava hot with attitude from waiterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GO TO Placecacti1VIPDined on 9/19/2014Always excellent food and professional service. Can't be beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Harbor TreasureBILLDORGANDined on 9/18/2014Hidden away in a small shopping center. Clean. Proper lighting. Booths and tables. Mixed drinks are pricey but well-made: $11 for a Margarita. I had 6 Long Island Bluepoint oysters. Yummy! Guest and I had the lobster roll with steak fries and lobster bisque soup. Next time we'll try a special of the evening plate. They also have an early bird special menu: 430PM-530PM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant, nice atmosphereCanes5Dined on 9/17/2014Very nice place to go, and they have good specials during the week. Great food, not the biggest portions but everything is very good.Special Features:
- Great food, and I don't eat fish!TarponTwoDined on 9/13/2014There were four of us who arrived at 6:00 on Saturday evening. Seated immediately (had reservations of course). It was very crowded and rather noisy, but not so much you couldn't carry on a conversation. My chicken dish was very, very good, which is unusual in a seafood restaurant. I'm used to the chicken being an afterthought and average at best, but they did a very nice job. Hubby loved his salmon and friends raved about the Hogfish. Wine selection was quite lengthy. Our waitress Ariel was knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and made some good suggestions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014I don't think there is a time when I did not enjoy the menu items. The new chicken fran is delicious . The scallops are great. You just can't go wrong with this great restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant!;EllieDined on 9/13/2014Mystic Fish is and has always been a great restaurant. I believe I have tried almost everything in the menu and it's all fantastic. The Hogfish is excellent. If you have never dined at Mystic Fish you don't know what you are missing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Event tideLuckyDined on 9/13/2014Overall very good with exception of lobster special. Very different size of lobster portion when 2 diners ordered same enter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can't go wrong with Mystic FishOdessaCoupleDined on 9/12/2014Here is a wonderful place to dine when in Florida. It is truly a hidden gem. I had the swordfish and my wife had the filet with all the trimmings. The appetizers we bought were the calamari and the mussels. Along with drinks the total bill was $90. But you will want to tip generously because the service is outstanding. Bon Apetite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Food, Salads not a strong pointBLOVESFOODDined on 9/12/2014The food was OK. We went at 6PM. The salad dressing was very sharp, this was for their up market salad with field greens, apricots, gorgonzola, etc. The sharpness overwelmed the other flavors. The fish was good, but the grouper portion was small. The sauce was excellent but sparce.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We had a great time dining with friends. The food was absolutely luscious.Special Features:
- ReliableMysticloverDined on 9/11/2014Always a good place for date night or to bring out of town guests. Never disappointed.Special Features:
- lovegoodfoodDined on 9/11/2014We love the food, especially the Hogfish, at Mystic Fish. Attentive, but not overbearing, wait staff, fantastic Limoncello martinis. I always feel special!Special Features:
- My go to placeSteveVIPDined on 9/9/2014Consistently very good food and service. The fish chowder, slightly salty, however the grilled octopus was exceptional and made up for it. Fabulous seafood in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Good time at Mystic FishoutoftenDined on 9/9/2014Excellent food in a nice quiet atmosphere. Service is excellent.Special Features: