Myron's at Alon Town Center
10003 NW Military Hwy, Ste 2101
San Antonio, TX 78231Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Myron's at Alon Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://myronsprime.com/
- Phone: (210) 493-3031
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private seating for guests numbering 10 to 120.
Audio Visuals provided.
- Private Party Contact: Jenny Franckowiak 8306241024
A word from Myron's at Alon Town Center
Myron’s Prime Steak House is located in Alon Towne Centre at Northwest Military Highway and Wurzbach Parkway. We are open nightly serving Chicago prime beef, the top 2% of all prime beef in the U.S. A full bar and award winning wine list are available. Owner Bill Been, known to most for his 34 years of restaurant experience In San Antonio, has created a casual but elegant dining experience and invites you to come to Myron's, and enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Myron's at Alon Town Center - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Myron's at Alon Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (119)romantic (84)notable wine list (65)neighborhood gem (52)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (21)late-night find (8)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Awesome serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014We went not knowing what to expect. Our waiter was name Philip and he was just amazing. Very attentive as our drinks got low, continuous bread refills, and just over pleasant and very helpful. I give the wait staff flying reviewsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.LilyVIPDined on 11/16/2014Great food. My husband and I are always looking for a place to have good food. Our server was excellent and so was our assistant that brought our water. However, it was a little too dark for us to see the menus but we managed. Overall, it was a very nice experience. We will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere. Staff is wonderful.HungrydinerDined on 11/15/2014Food was great and the bar served up great drinks. Great place for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exellent food, service and ambianceBuckeyeDined on 11/13/2014Best Hennesy Sidecar ever! Only place that gets them RIGHT. mac and cheese with jalapeno is a must!Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationRickyTickyTaviDined on 11/10/2014We found the restaurant to be very posh and intimate for our celebration. There was live entertainment that was quite romantic and soft. The food was excellent and the service was very good. I would recommend this establishment for that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was not up to ParGrandmaShirlVIPDined on 11/9/2014Six of us dined together last Sunday. Not everything was bad but most was. One friend ordered a filet medium and it came well done. She sent it back and the second one was cooked slightly better but not to her satisfaction. Additionally the meat was tough...strange since it was a filet. One gentleman ordered salmon that was too well cooked. He ate part of it and did not mention his complaints to the waiter. Another friend ordered the seared tuna entre and I ordered the seared tuna appetizer with wasabi. Both of us thought the tuna tasted"fishy". The manager was savvy enough to comp the filet, a good business practice. Quality control is lacking. We were all very disappointed and will not return unless we are guaranteed a top notch meal.
- Food was great! Service awful.MVP1Dined on 11/8/2014We live close by and this has always been our go to. We were sat in a back room and it was 15 minutes before we were ever waited on. Our waiter was awful and even was defensive when we pointed it out. We had to ask multiple times for refills and we had to wave him down on occasion. We love the food so we will be back. The overall experience had a lot to be desired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch beef and service.EdD317Dined on 11/8/2014Myron's consistently delivers great food and service. Beef made to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third Time & Still GreatcattxDined on 11/1/2014My husband and I had been to Myron's twice before and enjoyed our dinner, and this visit was not a disappointment. Our son and his girlfriend joined us this time. Everything, from the greeting by the host and hostesses, the surroundings, the service and, of course, the food, was excellent. I don't know how to describe it, except maybe high end dining at comfort level. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- ExcellentKLSDJDined on 10/31/2014The reservations are easy and convenient, we are alwasy seated upon arrival. The employees are all very professional, polite and willing to serve what ever your needs may be. The food is absolutley exceptional, every course of the meal. The accomodate substitutions with a smile for things that are not even on the menu. We love Myron'a a Alon Town Center.Special Features:
- Favorite!SeniortexasdinerDined on 10/30/2014Our favorite restaurant for any occasion special or otherwise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just OKdinneroutDined on 10/29/2014Our server did not seem to know the specials. He brought my husband his salad with the wrong dressing. The meal was just OK. We've had better meals on previous visits. Our table was very dark. Could barely read the menu.Special Features:
- DragonRiderDined on 10/28/2014A very nice quiet dinning atmosphere. Food was excellent, especially the Shrimp Myron appetizer and the sauce is great for dipping your bread in. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening All Around!GABALDONDined on 10/26/2014The food and service are exceptional. Our bone-in filets were perfectly grilled. The entertainment, a guitarist, was also a special treat. His repertoire was extensive providing excellent mood selections at the perfect volume level that permitted normal conversation. We will return and hopefully the guitarist will be playing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningnsa2Dined on 10/25/2014steaks were delicious as always and service was excellent, nice attention to details, they had no problem making everything a dining pleasure. Ranch Gumbo is a spicy special treat.Special Features:
- Out of this world !!KrysverDined on 10/25/2014I've eaten at many steak restaurants claiming to have the best steak. The steaks here really are the BEST!! The service is top notch ! My husband and I will go back for sure!Special Features:
- Second VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/24/2014We enjoyed our first visit and were very impressed. However, this time, Service was not as good as our previous visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special PlaceTexascriterDined on 10/22/2014A must go for the finest most perfectly cooked steak I have ever had. Service was oustanding and the menu was just the right mix. A must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Dinnerdinner4twoDined on 10/20/2014My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by dining here. We both found the ambiance, the service and the food to be first rate. The steaks were cooked to perfection, and the side items were excellent. It was a very pleasurable dining experience, and the guitarist added a nice touch to the ambiance. I would certainly recommend Myron's for any special occasion.Special Features:
- Meh...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The did the not so important things great and the important things not so great. Case in point the steak was the worst I've had, but the mac-n-cheese was great. This was rated one of the best steakhouses in San Antonio, I personally won't be back, heard the one in New Braunfels better.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceMikeVIPDined on 10/17/2014Outstanding service. Excellent steaks, of great quality. Special thanks to Lathan for making great suggestions on wine and thanks to the restaurant for the free dessert on our anniversary. This was our third time here and we will keep coming back.Special Features:
- JDC1Dined on 10/17/2014WE HAD AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE. OUR WAITER CHARLIE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & GAVE US GREAT SERVICE. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR 16TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SO SPECIAL.Special Features:
- DisappointedSpringleDined on 10/15/2014This was my second trip to Myron's. The first was outstanding. I assume it was because of a large group, but the service was particularly slow. Our waiter did a great job, but I had to send my steak back because it was too well done. She and I had a discussion about wellness while ordering.
- Best in SA!RibeyeVIPDined on 10/11/2014Best T-Bone ever!!! Mac/cheese! oh my gosh!! Don't miss this neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent. One of the top steakhouses here in SA, and I've been to them all.Special Features:
- We'll Be Back Again and Again!SeniortexasdinerDined on 10/9/2014Has been our favorite San Antonio restaurant since its opening. Our first visit was a hit and each return visit has continued to build on the first. The wait staff (Tony and Raul) is always outstanding. Normally, we have enjoyed the steaks which are cooked to perfection, but are now branching out into other menu offerings and those too have not disappointed. We'd be back without them, but their very generous coupons for special occasions are greatly appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014Excellent. This was our third time we have dined at Myrons. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food, great serviceJamesGuyVIPDined on 10/8/2014Dallas was our waiter and provided close to perfect service...our steaks were done to a turn and the side dishes were wonderful...our left-over portions were quickly cleared and expertly boxed for future enjoyment...our conversations where allowed to be continue without unnecessary interruptions during our meal...over all a most enjoyable event at Myron'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful night out!selonensDined on 9/30/2014My wife and I sat at the tall tables near the bar. Very few people around. Very nice and romantic. Justin (our server/bartender) was fantastic! Our food was 100% on point. The food was brought quickly and was fantastic with wonderful presentation. This was our 3rd visit and we will be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful everythingcarnivoraVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food, presentation, atmosphere, service...everything was just fantastic at Myron's. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. They were happy to answer our questions and provided excellent service, accommodating but not overbearing. It was quiet enough for us to talk and feel relaxed but still enough "buzz" to feel lively, like a good restaurant should have. We're glad we chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary but could see going back just because it was so good.Special Features:
- Great Steaks and Seafood!!!LuvgoodfoodDined on 9/26/2014The food was melt in your mouth delicious. The bar could not make a frozen Bellini (my first choice), but the Muscato (my second choice) was absolutely delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsmbinstcharlesVIPDined on 9/24/2014The food at Myron's is incredible. My wife and I both had steaks that were excellent. Save your $ and go there for a special occasion, you will not regret it.Special Features:
- Well DonethegoebsDined on 9/23/2014Our server was awesome and knowledgeable about the meal and local sources of food. Each dish was perfectly prepared. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Either location is a gemNYFoodiesDined on 9/21/2014We first enjoyed a fine dining experience at the original Myron's in New Braunfels. We were interested when we heard that there would be another location closer to home but feared that the experience wouldn't be the same. There is no cause for concern. Food and service were just as good and the meal exquisite.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencecattxDined on 9/20/2014This was the second time my husband and I visited Myron's, and this experience was just as good as the first. We had the shrimp remoulade as our appetizer, and the remoulade sauce tasted freshly made. The wedge salads, which come with the steaks, were also fresh and simple. For entrees my husband had the bone-in filet and I had the filet; both were tender and perfectly cooked. Our sides were asparagus and au gratin potatoes. Our server was knowledgeable and pleasant, and was there when we needed her without being overbearing - a difficult task. Myron's has an elegant and relaxed atmosphere and we would recommend it to anyone who wants a pleasant, comfortable dining experience. We really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Myron's SteakhousehwhsaDined on 9/20/2014Excellent cuts of meat, prepared properly, worth the money. Best steak I have had in San AntonioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not really happyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014I guess I like restaurants that have a little color or at least look cheerful...we ate in the e bar area which seemed would be more pleasant due to one window in the background . I had been there before and had the MOST delicious pork chop that I knew what I wanted before the menu was presented. Well. This time it was tough and lacked flavor. The little bit of drippings helped but it did not last long. The other pork chop was put in a doggie bag and never eaten. My friend had scallops but I thought they were not wonderful. Happy hour drinks were ok.Special Features:
- great steakNewlyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Ordered the ribeye - very pleased. Steak was cooked exactly as ordered, came out sizzling hot. Side order of asparagus was yummy with hollendaise.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceNaycatsDined on 9/13/2014I celebrated my birthday at Myron's! The food and service were excellent. I highly recommend Myron's as not only a special occasion destination but also a romantic dinner spot! We will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014great food. Excellent wait staff. Would only request that service slow down some so as to not feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.