Myron's at Alon Town Center
10003 NW Military Hwy, Ste 2101
San Antonio, TX 78231Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Myron's at Alon Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://myronsprime.com/
- Phone: 2104933031
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private seating for guests numbering 10 to 120.
Audio Visuals provided.
- Private Party Contact: Jenny Franckowiak 8306241024
A word from Myron's at Alon Town Center
Myron’s Prime Steak House is located in Alon Towne Centre at Northwest Military Highway and Wurzbach Parkway. We are open nightly serving Chicago prime beef, the top 2% of all prime beef in the U.S. A full bar and award winning wine list are available. Owner Bill Been, known to most for his 34 years of restaurant experience In San Antonio, has created a casual but elegant dining experience and invites you to come to Myron's, and enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Myron's at Alon Town Center - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Myron's at Alon Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)romantic (87)notable wine list (68)neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (19)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceMikeVIPDined on 10/17/2014Outstanding service. Excellent steaks, of great quality. Special thanks to Lathan for making great suggestions on wine and thanks to the restaurant for the free dessert on our anniversary. This was our third time here and we will keep coming back.Special Features:
- JDC1Dined on 10/17/2014WE HAD AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE. OUR WAITER CHARLIE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & GAVE US GREAT SERVICE. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR 16TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SO SPECIAL.Special Features:
- DisappointedSpringleDined on 10/15/2014This was my second trip to Myron's. The first was outstanding. I assume it was because of a large group, but the service was particularly slow. Our waiter did a great job, but I had to send my steak back because it was too well done. She and I had a discussion about wellness while ordering.
- Best in SA!RibeyeVIPDined on 10/11/2014Best T-Bone ever!!! Mac/cheese! oh my gosh!! Don't miss this neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent. One of the top steakhouses here in SA, and I've been to them all.Special Features:
- We'll Be Back Again and Again!SeniortexasdinerDined on 10/9/2014Has been our favorite San Antonio restaurant since its opening. Our first visit was a hit and each return visit has continued to build on the first. The wait staff (Tony and Raul) is always outstanding. Normally, we have enjoyed the steaks which are cooked to perfection, but are now branching out into other menu offerings and those too have not disappointed. We'd be back without them, but their very generous coupons for special occasions are greatly appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014Excellent. This was our third time we have dined at Myrons. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food, great serviceJamesGuyVIPDined on 10/8/2014Dallas was our waiter and provided close to perfect service...our steaks were done to a turn and the side dishes were wonderful...our left-over portions were quickly cleared and expertly boxed for future enjoyment...our conversations where allowed to be continue without unnecessary interruptions during our meal...over all a most enjoyable event at Myron'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful night out!selonensDined on 9/30/2014My wife and I sat at the tall tables near the bar. Very few people around. Very nice and romantic. Justin (our server/bartender) was fantastic! Our food was 100% on point. The food was brought quickly and was fantastic with wonderful presentation. This was our 3rd visit and we will be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful everythingcarnivoraVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food, presentation, atmosphere, service...everything was just fantastic at Myron's. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. They were happy to answer our questions and provided excellent service, accommodating but not overbearing. It was quiet enough for us to talk and feel relaxed but still enough "buzz" to feel lively, like a good restaurant should have. We're glad we chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary but could see going back just because it was so good.Special Features:
- Great Steaks and Seafood!!!LuvgoodfoodDined on 9/26/2014The food was melt in your mouth delicious. The bar could not make a frozen Bellini (my first choice), but the Muscato (my second choice) was absolutely delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsmbinstcharlesVIPDined on 9/24/2014The food at Myron's is incredible. My wife and I both had steaks that were excellent. Save your $ and go there for a special occasion, you will not regret it.Special Features:
- Well DonethegoebsDined on 9/23/2014Our server was awesome and knowledgeable about the meal and local sources of food. Each dish was perfectly prepared. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Either location is a gemNYFoodiesDined on 9/21/2014We first enjoyed a fine dining experience at the original Myron's in New Braunfels. We were interested when we heard that there would be another location closer to home but feared that the experience wouldn't be the same. There is no cause for concern. Food and service were just as good and the meal exquisite.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencecattxDined on 9/20/2014This was the second time my husband and I visited Myron's, and this experience was just as good as the first. We had the shrimp remoulade as our appetizer, and the remoulade sauce tasted freshly made. The wedge salads, which come with the steaks, were also fresh and simple. For entrees my husband had the bone-in filet and I had the filet; both were tender and perfectly cooked. Our sides were asparagus and au gratin potatoes. Our server was knowledgeable and pleasant, and was there when we needed her without being overbearing - a difficult task. Myron's has an elegant and relaxed atmosphere and we would recommend it to anyone who wants a pleasant, comfortable dining experience. We really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not really happyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014I guess I like restaurants that have a little color or at least look cheerful...we ate in the e bar area which seemed would be more pleasant due to one window in the background . I had been there before and had the MOST delicious pork chop that I knew what I wanted before the menu was presented. Well. This time it was tough and lacked flavor. The little bit of drippings helped but it did not last long. The other pork chop was put in a doggie bag and never eaten. My friend had scallops but I thought they were not wonderful. Happy hour drinks were ok.Special Features:
- great steakNewlyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Ordered the ribeye - very pleased. Steak was cooked exactly as ordered, came out sizzling hot. Side order of asparagus was yummy with hollendaise.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceNaycatsDined on 9/13/2014I celebrated my birthday at Myron's! The food and service were excellent. I highly recommend Myron's as not only a special occasion destination but also a romantic dinner spot! We will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014great food. Excellent wait staff. Would only request that service slow down some so as to not feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GerryDined on 9/13/2014Super food with excellent service - Special kudos to Paul. Lighting could be improved somewhat.Special Features:
- Grade A quality!spurrickDined on 9/10/2014This was our 2nd visit to Myron's. The experience was very nice. Services was took notch from Damian & the menu for the evening had something for any palette. Wine selection was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBobBevardDined on 9/9/2014The food was quite good and the service was impeccable.Special Features:
- SeniortexasdinerDined on 9/9/2014Excellent food and outstanding service once again.Special Features:
- AllieCatDined on 8/31/2014We always sit in the bar area, great service, chill bar. The jalapeño mac and cheese and the stuffed seafood mushrooms are always a hit. Of course, their meats are always top notch. Pricey but worth the splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Myrons San AntonioSpursfanDined on 8/31/2014Very well established restaurant known for their steaks. A little pricey, but worth it if good. My filet was tough and the server replaced itSpecial Features:
- Much better choices in townSteakmonsterDined on 8/26/2014Filet flavor was unmemorable and the Ribeye was cooked too much-chewy
- unbelievable!AlanDined on 8/23/2014The best steakhouse in San Antonio. You have to try the bone in rib eye and Mac n cheese!! Dallas took great care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Overall ExperienceRBSATXDined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and had a good overall experience at Myron's. For the price, I give Bob's Steak & Chophouse the edge on cooking a great steak here in San Antonio. The Shrimp Myron is consistently great as an appetizer, and it was a very nice touch that the restaurant provided a piece of delicious chocolate cake in honor of my husband's birthday. I observed that a large percentage of the diners were age 50+. That makes sense based on the price point, and I also observed that we were not the only ones struggling to read the menu or complete the bill in the low lighting. Myron's might want to consider adding light, or even just adding more light during the early evening hours to accommodate this target market.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placedinneroutDined on 8/22/2014Great place for a romantic meal or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent excellenceMrJDDined on 8/22/2014The more we have dinner at Myron's, the more we like it. Patrick will greet you warmly and enthusiastically. The soft lighting is soothing. Ask about the soup special, as the chefs create some awesome soups (most recently we had crab/corn chowder). Mmmm good. The steaks are simply perfect -- taste, texture and temperature all spot on. Sides are super and deserts are delicious. Only negative -- and this is NOT the restaurant's fault -- is that parking is a ways from the entrance, and handicapped parking is limited for some reason. Other than that, Myron's is as good as it gets!Special Features:
- the food and service excellent,porterhouseDined on 8/22/2014would return for special occasion or celebrating an event, funny part-nickname is porterhouse--the special that night was porterhouse and that's what we ordered--the ran out!!!!! so our waiter saidSpecial Features:
- LuisLuisgDined on 8/20/2014It's great to have such a wonderful restaurant to share special occasions!Special Features:
- OutstandingBestSteakDined on 8/19/2014Best steak I ever ate. It just replaced #1, an Omaha T-Bone that had been #1 for 34 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- normiejgDined on 8/17/2014We find that making a reservation on line through your web site is very efficient and easy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerSadieDined on 8/16/2014I have been o Myron's on numerous occasions and this was a birthday celebration and luckily it was also Restaurant Week. Service was very good. Since I was seated on a back wall, there was a lot of staff movement in and out of the kitchen area which was distracting.Special Features:
- rtamoVIPDined on 8/15/2014Very enjoyable experience. Dallas was a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Great!ScottyTDined on 8/15/2014I have been going to the Avalon location for a few years, it never disappoints me, still great!!!!Special Features:
- BirthdayBirthdayDined on 8/13/2014Fabulous meal .Server very attentive. Recommended a great wine. A specal eveningSpecial Features:
- Another Great EveningFLD40Dined on 8/12/2014Our expectations were more than met. Even after the lights went out and all we had was emergency power, the staff continued to attend us like nothing had happened. The food was good, the service was excellent and we had a great time. Another wonderful evening at Myron's.Special Features:
- TmacDined on 8/9/2014Good ambience. Good atmosphere. Great food. Nice happy hour. I recommend for dates or girls night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.