Myron and Phil Steakhouse
3900 W. Devon Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Myron and Phil Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.myronandphil.com/
- Phone: 8476776663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for off site catering or choose from a variety of options to suit your individual needs. Call for more information 847-677-6663
- Private Party Facilities: We can provide private dining for 45 - 250 people. During the day, or on the weekends. Audio-visual equipment available for business meeting or personal pleasure. Call for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Mark Freedman 847-677-6663
- Entertainment: Weekly entertainment in our piano bar and various company sponsored events. Available in our lounge and on our patio.(seasonal) Call for upcoming events.
- Special Events: Half price bottles of wine every Wednesday
$6 and $15 wine specials on Thursday
$5 Martini of the Day Ask the Bartendar
A word from Myron and Phil Steakhouse
Celebrating our 41st year in business, Myron and Phil is a second generation family owned and operated restaurant. We have revamped the menu, keeping many of our signature steaks and seafood, and have updated our menu to include burgers and barbeque. Begin your dining experience in our cozy "clubby" atmosphere with generous cocktails from our full service bar. Enjoy complimentary assorted relishes and our famous homemade Chopped Liver served with a delicious assortment of freshly baked bread. All dinners include salad and a potato or vegetable. Make sure to save room for our wonderful desserts. Dine in, carry out or delivery availableContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Myron and Phil Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was great - service wonderful!dori19Dined on 4/5/2013Food was great - service wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed our meal! Great "blast from the past."Special Features:
- Normally very good. MaybeKixsombutVIPDined on 3/23/2013Normally very good. Maybe it was a late Sunday evening for dinner, but the food quality wasn't as consistent great, as I had before. Maybe their chef was out, but the creamed spinach was watery, when usually very delicious. The fish was just ok. But the ribs were still good.
- Had a great time with my family.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2013Had a great time with my family. Everyone that I was with had an excellent meal service was outstanding. We all will go back there again. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Took my mom out for her bdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013Took my mom out for her bday and we all had a wonderful time. Food was gret with a slight. Exception to my New York strip it had tons of fat on it. Great soups great desertSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed our dinner tremendouslyMaryJoDined on 2/28/2013Enjoyed our dinner tremendously ! Joli, our server , was knowledgeable about the menu and specials. Thr service was excellent . Mark welcomed us graciously as this was our first time eating there. We have lived in the vicinity for many years but had never eaten there. Myron and Phil's will now be on our list! ThanksSpecial Features:
- I live in the far westernluv2dineVIPDined on 2/16/2013I live in the far western suburbs and this is a great restaurant on the north shore. I had the 10 oz filet and it was excellent. This is a great place to go before you go to Ravenia this summer. Myron and Phil first time and will have NO problem driving to visit your restaurant again.Special Features:
- A Really Great place !boloVIPDined on 2/14/2013This is a consistently great place, and a real bargain when compared to any comparable steakhouse. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Newly revised menu, featuringdogmoreVIPDined on 2/9/2013Newly revised menu, featuring BBQ items, really changes the dining experience. Food is heavily smoked and may not appeal to many of the regular customers.
- great northshore steakhousedisappointed1VIPDined on 1/26/2013I was thrilled to find such a great quality, affordable steakhouse on the north shore. The steaks, ribs and fish are outstanding and the service was phenomenal. The bartender took great care of us and I would return sometime even just for drinks.Special Features:
- /We have dined at Myron andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/6/2013/We have dined at Myron and Phill aprox 5 times and always have had very good time.The place very classy,very courteous personal, definetlly we will come again.Special Features:
- This is one of the most comfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/4/2013This is one of the most comfortable places you will ever eat. The new menu is wonderful. You start with the traditional Chopped Liver, pickles, peppers and tomatoes. On this night, my friend had the ribs which were succulent and I had a trio of filets with toppings cooked to perfection. Salad and sides were great too. I forget about M & P's to often, but it is quickly rising to the top of my list.Special Features:
- Our service was great. FoodNancyzeDined on 12/24/2012Our service was great. Food was good. We were just a little disappointed that they sat a very loud family with kids right next to us when we were trying to have a nice quiet romantic dinner. Our romantic dinner was ruined as soon as they were seated next to us. It really bothered me because there were tons of tables open that they could have sat them at so we could enjoy our dinner. Next time I will ask to be seated somewhere quiet.Special Features:
- Do not miss this one !KimmiegolfVIPDined on 12/21/2012Great neighborhood restaurant, menu options include steak, fish, ribs and all types of sandwiches. They have made some changes that make this a restaurant you can go to any night of the week !!Special Features:
- Don't bothermrryeVIPDined on 12/15/2012We were seated on time. This is the best thing I can say about the evening. It took over 30 minutes to get our order taken. Someone in our party ordered salmon with no butter. It came loaded with butter and had to be sent back. I ordered beef ribs with no sauce. They came loaded with sauce. When I allerted the waitress she told me "that's how we make them." It would have been nice if I was told that before I ordered. I didn't bother sending them back because as slow as the service was we would have been there until midnight. It was a chore just getting your water glass filled. It seems to me if you're not one of the regulars you go to the bottom of the list and get virtually ignored and overlooked the whole evening. I will not be going back
- Neighborhood GemHeyJudeVIPDined on 12/7/2012Deliccious, delicious, delicious. And they will modfy and customize anything, and even try to meet any secial requests not on their menu. Very welcoming. Nice ortions. Great service.Special Features:
- Would go there if lived inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Would go there if lived in the neighborhood but would not travel to eat there. Steak was good.
- We have been coming to thisbubsVIPDined on 11/29/2012We have been coming to this restaurant for years and not been back in several. Sorry to say we probably will not be back anytime soon. The quality of the food has gone done other than their appetizers (chopped liver & such) almost everyones meal was cold and some of us sent them
- We enjoyed dinning as always,PinkyVIPDined on 11/23/2012We enjoyed dinning as always, but the food was not as good as it used to be. The wait staff try hard but it is lacking something. Many people are older, meaning the customers. We will return but not too often.Special Features:
- Old Familiar is still a good dine.DumbdudeVIPDined on 11/21/2012Myron and Phils is not what it once was, but it is still a good restaurant for a family outing or celebration. The chopped liver and sour tomatoes are still great. The food is very good although not quite up to its glory days.Special Features:
- As usual, the food was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012As usual, the food was excellent, the liver pate is to die for. Mark the Matre'd was sociable as usual. Remembered us from the last time.Special Features:
- We all enjoyed eating here.PinkyVIPDined on 10/14/2012We all enjoyed eating here. Very happy they changed their menu to offer lighter things. Their sandwiches were very good. And their service was excellent. We definitely will return.Special Features:
- Service was only fair. WaitressLuv2eatDined on 10/13/2012Service was only fair. Waitress was somewhat inattentive, due to the fact that she was given a number of tables at the same time, and spent what seemed like in inordinate amount of time with a party larger than mine.Special Features:
- While the menu has slightlydsnarl6Dined on 10/7/2012While the menu has slightly changed over the years, I still crave the Cole Slaw, Burnt Onions, Chopped Liver, and Steak here. When I come to Chicago, it's always on my hit list.Special Features:
- Worth a try - new menuViolaladyVIPDined on 9/23/2012The newly revamped menu contains more sandwiches and salads in addition to a number of BBQ entrees. Back ribs were well prepared and tasty. Sauce was closer to Morth Carolina style. Interesting bread basket and free appetizers. Desserts looked good. Nothing flashy but good solid food.Special Features:
- Order your filets butterfly'd!adefi8returnVIPDined on 9/4/2012The 6 of us went to celebrate my daughter's 35th birthday. I haven't been for a while but since we wanted steaks we figured it was a safe bet. Unfortunately, my daughter ordered a filet medium well. First round came back red, second round came back as dry as a rock. Waitress wanted us to order something new but I really thought they could butterfly it to get it where we wanted it. Finally, when most of us were finished with our meal, a butterfly'd filet came out delivered by the chef himself. He apologized for the meal & comp'd the steak! He said we needed to order it butterfly'd because the filets are very thick and cannot be cooked any other way when ordered medium well. Thank goodness there was only a few tables the night we wentSpecial Features:
- Order barbequed ribs; theyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2012Order barbequed ribs; they were good but fairly expensive, i.e., $25. However, ribs were very small; I would estimate about 50% of size of ribs I normally receive in a restaurant.
- Go for the chopped liver!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/22/2012Reliable restaurant that has been around for years. My husband wanted to go their for their whitefish. Alas, mine arrived overcooked. But the chopped liver? Wonderful as always...practically worth the trip alone!Special Features:
- Always a pleasant dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/20/2012Consistently good food over the years and very nice servers. Friendly and accommodating from the valet parkers, hostess, bus people, and waitresses and waiters. Always a pleasant dining experience. Good value for the moeny.
- Myron and Phil's is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/8/2012Myron and Phil's is always good....it's a great family restaurant. the food is good...salads are terrific and they pour a good drink.Special Features:
- The food used to be great,PinkyVIPDined on 6/23/2012The food used to be great, but not anymore. All four of us were disappointed even in the chopped liver! The menu is versible, but the flavors are gone,maybe they need a better chef. Or a higher level of the food. The wait staff was excellent and the noise level wasn't bad as on a Saturday night the restaurant was half empty! I hope they can change and stay in business as they were a a mainstay in Chicago!
- Food was over cooked. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2012Food was over cooked. Service was not good. Not worth the over priced menu. Dry. Flavor less.
- Fantastic and classyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012The evening was fantastic! Mark Freedman greeted us at the door and it only got better from there! They had an amazing decor style which was both classy and yet not at all stuffy. Bret and Mark both discussed the specials which were varied and well designed. I had a signature skirt steak and my date had the Chilean sea bass. Both were excellent and well portioned. We enjoyed a bottle of Moscato which was a great pairing, even with my steak. For dessert we shared a Chocolate covered banana bread cake. It was just the thing to complete the meal. I was very pleased and can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Could not be a better experiencegvhparkridgeDined on 6/6/2012This was a great experience except..the hostess didn't listen when I told her my name and had a resrvation then later reported to Open Table we did not showup. The service, the food and wine everthing was perfect. They have free valet parking, the waiter will tell you the specials for the day...he must have read off 15 dishes, all sounded good. Our waiter, with a smile, was always within a few steps when need. What more can I say except "you must give this place a try" you will return.Special Features:
- Lots of kitsch! Loved theDellaVVIPDined on 5/5/2012Lots of kitsch! Loved the "relish tray" started everything off.
- I really enjoyed my dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/27/2012I really enjoyed my dinner at Myron and Phil. It is a classic old "steakhouse". Very friendly service. The staff could not have been nicer. I had the ribeye steak special, it was grilled to perfection! They actually had a relish tray and those veggies were to die for! The chopped liver was excellent as well. I will certainly return for more steaks and the friendly family atmosphere!Special Features:
- Felt at home immediately.AnotherSteakPlaceVIPDined on 4/26/2012Felt at home immediately. Food as I would have expected. For a first visit I was WOWed! How come I never visited before?Special Features:
- Enjoyed everything but themarciDined on 4/21/2012Enjoyed everything but the lamb- found it oddly tasteless
- Great old fashioned nice dinneryumyum2VIPDined on 4/15/2012Great old fashioned nice dinner spot. Old fashioned, quality dining. Good food, good service white table cloth restaurant, like eating out used to be. Excellent pre dinner appetizers put on the table as soon as you are seated, included in the price of the meal!Special Features:
- Food was not bad, just ordinary.LisaVIPDined on 4/14/2012Food was not bad, just ordinary. I probably would not go there again.
- The food was delicious and4happydinersVIPDined on 3/29/2012The food was delicious and the menu is very vast. Our server was friendly, professional and quite helpful.Special Features: