Mykonos - Myrtle Beach
1002 29th Ave North
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Mykonos - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dinedrinkanddance.com/
- Phone: 8438391965
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, Greek
- Executive Chef: Edward Shuttleworth
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Whatever your needs, we are happy to accommodate. Whether it is a business luncheon, or a retreat meeting, we can provide the entire experience of Mykonos wherever needed. Special menus are available, we can do anything you like; just call 843-839-1936 and ask for Hunter.
- Private Party Facilities: WE DO NOT CHARGE A ROOM RENTAL FEE With a 10,000 square foot building at our disposal, it is very easy to accommodate private groups of any size. For meetings, we also have a projector screen, projector, and cordless microphone. We have private rooms, one with capacity of 40 people, one with capacity of 60 with private bar, 80 with a private bar, and an area with seating capacity of 120 with a private bar. We can accommodate special menu request, special package options, buffet or sit down, with fine dinning or casual service. Decorations are available. Bar Mitzvahs are welcome. Birthdays, wedding receptions, rehearsals, or any special occasion. We will be honored to make it perfect for you.
- Private Party Contact: Hunter Thames 8438391965
- Entertainment: Whether Saganaki is being lit on fire in the dinning room, or you catch us on a Greek night with a live Greek band, Mykonos is always the place to be. For more information on Greek Nights please call 843-839-1965. We will be happy to let you know when the next plate smashing session will begin!
A word from Mykonos - Myrtle Beach
Come experience casual, family friendly, dining in a fine dining atmosphere. At Mykonos, we have traditional Greek family recipes, home-made Italian items and the best hand cut steaks and seafood around. Our Grandmothers hand rolled grape leaves with seasoned beef, slow roasted lamb osso bucco, and over stuffed spinach pie will make you believe you're on the island of Mykonos itself. The four cheese stuffed Veal Pomodoro will sweep you away to Italy, with the help of our Italian trained executive chef. We also grill all of our steaks and seafood over open flame, including the 120z Rib-eye. Happy hour runs from 4:30-7:30 Mon- Fri with 2 for 1 apps, $3.75 top shelf liquors, $2.75 glasses of wine, and $1.75 Bud Light Draft. Early Bird Special from 3:00- 5:30 7 days a week, and don't miss our Sunday Brunch Buffet from 11:00-3:00 with all of our items on display for only $17.95, including a meat carving station, a omelet station, and Belgian Waffles. We look forward to seeing you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mykonos - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- Although the food was notOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2012Although the food was not bad, this is mainly a nightclub. Our reservation was at 7:30 and as we were finishing our meal around 9:00, the tables were being broken down around us to set up for the club scene. Needless to say, we felt pretty rushed to finish our meal. The food was acceptable quality, but the service, atmosphere and cost are not worth the trip!
- A nice find amid all the chainORRNVIPDined on 8/10/2012A nice find amid all the chain restaurants- good Greek food , family friendly.Special Features:
- In general, the food was OKOTRFanVIPDined on 7/22/2012In general, the food was OK but pretty uninspired. It appears that they are geared to serving large crowds. Not a place for someone looking for authentic Greek cuisine.Special Features:
- Great Greek food, good service,RoxyhoneybearVIPDined on 7/19/2012Great Greek food, good service, and live music. Plus this restaurant is VERY nice inside; truly a gem at the beachSpecial Features:
- The owner came to our tableLynnMOTDined on 7/17/2012The owner came to our table and spoke with us and recommended some dishes that we should try. The food and drink were exceptional. The waitress was friendly and did a great job.Special Features:
- We really like the food hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2012We really like the food here and make a point of going while in Myrtle Beach. The service is somewhat slow (bartenders and hostesses included). Hopefully they will continue to work out the "kinks".
- My wife and I dined at MykonosOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/23/2012My wife and I dined at Mykonos while on our summer vacation in June 2012. The staff and our waiter were great, very attentive. We started with the tzatziki and fresh pita bread and spanakopita, both where delicious. For our entree's we tried the lamb gyro and chicken souvlaki, each where prepared perfectly. If you are a fan of Greek food or would like to try something a little different, we would definitely recommend Mykonos.Special Features:
- good food - a little priceydiamondgroupVIPDined on 5/18/2012good food - a little pricey - need more greek dishesSpecial Features: