121 Congressional Lane
Rockville, MD 20852Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mykonosgrill.com/
- Phone: (301) 770-5999
- Hours of Operation:
Monday Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 11:30am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00am - 9:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Greek
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Mykonos Grill
Mykonos Grill welcomes you and invites you to experience the Aegean, the tranquility of our island, our beautiful colors and our rich heritage. We bring it all together, put it on a plate and serve it to our guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Mykonos Grill - Best Restaurants in Rockville ›
Mykonos Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (113)fit for foodies (72)special occasion (59)good for groups (52)romantic (30)great for lunch (28)great for outdoor dining (28)notable wine list (12)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always greatpaulaMDined on 11/25/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants and it is always great. The fish was perfectly done. My dining companions had lamb and my husband had octopus which was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great service, cool greek decorOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 11/22/2014I am always a bit skeptical of out of the way restaurants, especially with mediocre marketing on open table (the picture is awful, the description lacking). So we were very pleasantly surprised when we saw a restaurant with beautiful decorations transporting us to the beautiful Greek Isles. Then we were further surprised by a decent kids menu at such a nice restaurant. But most of all, the food was amazing! from the fresh, lightly breaded, delicious kids-menu chicken tenders to the excellent Mousaka, and of course to the whole Branzino which our waiter skillfully filleted at the table for us--it was all fresh and amazing! We will definitely be back when next in Rockville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of Greece in RockvillekxncDined on 11/21/2014If you are looking for authentic Greek food, Mykonos Grill is the place to go. Their saganaki, spanikopita, vegetarian platter, and calamari are outstanding and worth it. They have homemade desserts which melt in the mouth. The homemade bread served with olive oil and spices is delicious. The interior has a very Greek white and blue theme. The only thing that might be a deterrent is this is not a fast food restaurant. Plan on at least a good hour for dinner, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/18/2014After long days work we made a reservation .the restaurant was able to accommodate my wife and me. Comfortable atmosphere, delicious food, good service, able to have conversation sitting in middle of restaurant. Over all good neighborhood place to dine. Waiters and staff many have been there for years treat many returning diners friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; very good atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Only disappointment was reservation management.....my party of two had to wait 20 minutes for a table after our reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday luncheinaeinDined on 11/15/2014I went to Mykonos Grill for my birthday and received prompt service throughout the visit. Since I told the server I was there for my birthday, I got a free birthday cake with a candle for free at the end of the visit. I come here occasionally and they've always had consistent service and food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place to eat in Rockville!JanosBarnaDined on 11/14/2014Excellent in every way!!! You can't find anyplace better in Rockville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent choiceMarkVIPDined on 11/12/2014Dining at this restaurant is always a wonderful experience. The food is delicious, the service is very good, and the atmosphere is great for quiet conversations. Try the bronzini fish and have them filet it for you at your table. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For those who like GreeksuziqVIPDined on 11/9/2014If you like Greek food, this is a very good place for you. The lemon soup was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You dont have to go to AthensMortyZVIPDined on 11/8/2014Never disappointing always great food and reasonable values. The little dishes and the kabobs are delicious and the salads superb.Special Features:
- Mykonos - excellent againRKL1957Dined on 11/7/2014Mykonos is excellent, time after time, for lunch or dinner. Reasonable prices, good service, good variety on the menu, in an easy to access and find location. Five stars is reserved for Rasika, The Inn at Little Washington, or Les Auberge Chez François, but for a family friendly Greek restaurant in Rockville, this is as good as it gets.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood Greek FoodJanosBarnaDined on 11/7/2014My first time at Mykonos and it was excellent. Will definitely go back and tell my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always excellent foodLindaVIPDined on 11/6/2014My friend likes their stuffed peppers and I like their fried cod. Service if friendly.
- A diamond in the roughLPG1VIPDined on 11/4/2014With so few worthwhile dining out options in this area, Mykonos is a true neighborhood gem with consistently excellent food and service. We especially love the cold appetizer platter for two and any of the simply prepared fresh fish selections. This time there was an indescribably scrumptious dessert swimming in a pool of melted chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT NIGHT!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We went to Mykonos for my Son's birthday and had the best time!!! The food was incredible and our server Gus was the best! Will definitely return and tell all my friends how wonderful the experience is at Mykonos- so relaxing:)Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner SuccessswbethDined on 10/31/2014We had a wonderful, perfectly paced dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday on October 31st. Our waiter, Gus, was outstanding!!Special Features:
- greatDaniDined on 10/31/2014food and service were both great. specifically the halibut and lamb dishes were excellent. at the end of the meal we got a free dessert, and that was on top of having been accidentally served an extra glass of wine, which they decided to just leave for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiiiiceAuntieBeeVIPDined on 10/23/2014Excellent service, great vegetarian platter! Stuffed peppers were amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, service was slowStefiDined on 10/18/2014At one point, we did not know what had happened to our waiter; he simply disappeared. The food was delicious but the service lacking.Special Features:
- Consistently greatpaulaMDined on 10/11/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants and it is always outstanding. The lamb dishes are superb and the fish is always perfected done.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT FOODWinnowayDined on 10/10/2014THE FISH WAS BEST. Bread was also excellent. Skip the shrimp --too toughSpecial Features:
- Always excellentJoshVIPDined on 10/9/2014A wonderful local spot that I've been going to for years. The food is always of the highest quality, well prepared and delicious. Authentic Greek fare, friendly and attentive service. The spanakopita is always delicous and do try the taramousalata - a whipped spread of shad roe, potatoes, lemon juice and garlic. Excellent grilled whole fish and the selection of classic lamb dishes never fails to satisfy. Check out Mykonos and its Tysons Corner sister restaurant, the mezze-focused, Nostos. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- This really is a neighborhood gemLPG1VIPDined on 10/7/2014We three friends were delighted with our dinner: a simply prepared & expertly deboned branzino, a cold appetizer platter with a lovely array of mezzes, and even the flaming cheese bit (in our case without the "opa!" which was fine). With so few really appealing eating out options in the Rockville area which is so awash with chain restaurants, we're very grateful for Mykonos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- crowded & lively for early dinner`briefreviewsnodotcomVIPDined on 10/5/2014Restaurant busy Sunday at 5:30. Service a bit slow, but attentive. Recommendations of wait staff for wine selections is always helpful.Special Features:
- Delightful!FoodPro79Dined on 10/5/2014Great Restaurant, truly enjoyed the Chilean Sea Bass! I can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- A Standby and a TreasureRileyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Mykonos is consistenly excellent for the fish lover, the meat lover, or those who adore the Greek "classics." You can also make a great meal by combining various small plates. The wait staff is helpful, and their selection of interesting and reasonably priced Greek wines is fun. It's an injustice to the quality of this restaurant to call it a "standby," but it IS the kind of place a diner will likely visit again and again, and never be disappointed.Special Features:
- A+OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014Exceptional food and service. GF friendly and kid tolerant on a busy Saturday night.Special Features:
- Never fails to please!spicegirl2Dined on 9/30/2014This was one of many dinners we have had at Mykonos Grill.We introduced it to new neighbors who were as pleased as we were with our meal. The sampler is great for Those who can't decide what to choose. They do everything well! The baklava is delicious, but try branching out to some of the other desserts as well. My Bronzino was nicely done with a healthy side of potatoes and veggies. Just watch for bones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesHankPVIPDined on 9/27/2014We've eaten at Mykonos at least once every two months for the last 10 years. Even though that's hardly "frequent" they treat us as if we dine there weekly. As far as we can tell the same waiters have been there for at least that time. The food is excellent as is the service. It's one of our very favorite restaurants in the "greater Gaithersburg" area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Greek Dining Experience!sussVIPDined on 9/26/2014Despite being slightly expensive it is a great value and quality!Special Features:
- Consistently good foodBabsDined on 9/26/2014We always have a pleasant dining experience here. The Bronzino is especially delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Great dinner with friends for my husband's birthday celebration. The food was wonderful. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantBigAlDined on 9/20/2014Mykonos continues to deliver a high quality dining experience at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/20/2014Our waiter was completely unfriendly bordering on rude. Service was slowSpecial Features:
- A Greek Dining Favorite!GreekDinerDined on 9/19/2014Mykonos continues to be one of our favorites for Greek dining. The Mussels appetizer was particularly delicious and the salmon, grouper, and filet mignon were excellent as always. The complimentary fresh fruit platter to accompany the Greek pastries for dessert was very much appreciated. The service was outstanding. Another home run!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomehappylotDined on 9/19/2014Enjoyed the evening with family with good food, drinks and dessert.Special Features:
- LOVE MYKNONOS!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014This is my favorite restaurant. Thoughtful, attentive service. Faboulous food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful find in Twinbrook areaMac1VIPDined on 9/18/2014In an area full of monotonous strip mall type chain restaurants, Mykonos is a neighborhood gem. Wonderfully run family restaurant with delicious Greek food in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The tarama is some of the best you will ever taste! If you find yourself in this area, especially, for example, at the near-by Hilton, take the 5 to 7 minute walk up Rockville Pike to Mykonos. You won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dinner 9/13/14SvetlanaVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had a very special occasion to celebrate -my dad's 75 B-day. Everything was great: the food, the service, etc. They made my dad’s day very special! Thanks the owner of Mykonos Grill to make my Dad’s B-day very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like being in Greece.agreekgirlDined on 9/11/2014The Isle of Mykonos is one of my favorite. The restaurant does not disappoint. The entire menu is excellent, even my yaya could not complain. The only thing missing is the view of the ocean.Special Features: