My Thai Table
5550 Douglas Blvd. Suite 200
Granite Bay, CA 95746Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
My Thai Table
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mythaitable.com/
- Phone: 9167914111
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11:00am-3:00pm
Lunch: Sa-Su 12:00pm-3:00pm
Dinner: Su-Th 3:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 3:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge
A word from My Thai Table
My Thai Table is an incredible restaurant. The dishes not only taste good but they are prepared with tremendous pride . All produce items are hand picked by the owner at a local farmers marketplace in order to create the freshest meals. My Thai Tables master chefs along with the owner have deep roots from Petchaboon,Thailand. A visit here will be a delightful journey into original Thai cuisine and will surely be very pleasing to all that share in this wonderful culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
My Thai Table reviews from OpenTable diners
- Superb serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2013Nice, attractive atmosphere, comfortable seating. The food was great and the service was super. Two young ladies waited on our table, both could not have been more pleasant and efficient. Our group of four had spring rolls, coconut soup, papaya salad, pad thai, and a thai beef recipe. You specify what heat level (spice) you want. We don't have children but the restaurant has a kid's menu and several tables had young children. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First class Thai food. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/6/2013First class Thai food. Very fresh with great flavor. Wish I lived closer. Very nice room too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sum it upRockstarrsmomDined on 5/17/2013So hard to sum this place up but I will try. My Thai Table is the best & freshest food I have had in a long time. Plus the service was A+++!!! It doesn't get better than that. Looking forward to dining there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star FoodNateVIPDined on 4/21/2013Not very many people for Sunday night. Food was fantastic. Service was okay. Very friendly waiter. We had the Satay Chicken for an appetizer. The Panang Curry is out of this world. My wife had the chicken & shrimp stir fry special which was good. Can't wait to go back to try something else.