Music City Flats Stone Oven and Bar
610 12th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Music City Flats Stone Oven and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.musiccityflats.com/
- Phone: 6154019103
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm
Monday through Thursday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00am - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Music City Flats Stone Oven and Bar
Whether you’re stopping by to enjoy our alluring bar offering a full line of spirits and an expansive list of carefully chosen wines from around the globe, or you want to sink into one of our cozy booths for dinner with the entire family, you can expect plenty of mouth-watering menu options including our 100% whole wheat flatbreads and excellent service from our warm, knowledgeable staff. We like to think of Music City Flats as casual dining with an upscale experience. We hope you’ll think of us as one of your favorite independent eateries in town.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Music City Flats Stone Oven and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Service for Large GroupAllieBDined on 10/5/2013Music City Flats provided excellent service for our group of 9 ladies. We were allowed to take our time and our checks were all provided separate, which some restaurants won't provide. Our waitress was excellent at checking on us and providing refills, etc. The only thing that caught us off-guard was when we ordered an appetizer, we were asked if we wanted more garlic bread to finish up the appetizer, and we said yes. We were charged extra for this, which is fine, but it would have just been nice to know that there would be a small charge when the waiter asked us if we wanted more bread. Overall, I am so thankful for their great service and patience for our large group!Special Features:
- Great wines and flatbreadsjrandy2000Dined on 9/28/2013Great selection of beers and wines, and the flatbreads are excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBonnieVIPDined on 9/13/2013Chief is great. Even came out to talk to us. David is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable, 3.5 starsLondonintheATLDined on 8/29/2013While in Nshville on business we dined here because it was a good fit for a casual evening with our colleagues. We ordered a number of flatbreads to share and the food was quite good, though the fig and proscuitto was a bit too sweet. All in all a fine choice and we might stop back but won't necessarily write home about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Miss Urban FlatsNHK1Dined on 8/24/2013Always looked forward to taking friends and family there for notable occasions. Notes in reservations were always acknowledged and addressed. No so with Music City Flats. Don't think it's same place different name. It's not. Specified a birthday gathering and was not provided an opportunity to do anything special. request was not even acknowledged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointednashvillehostessDined on 8/24/2013Some friends and i selected this place for the beginning of a fun night out. Since it's in the gulch, I thought it would be hip and trendy. We were squished in a booth and the service, food, and ambiance were just average. Don't waste your time here.
- Bad TimingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/5/2013We walked by this restaurant at about 5 pm and the whole neighborhood had a fun feel great vibe coming out of all the restaurants in the area. We chose this particular spot as it was recommended by our hotel front desk staff. We got there at 9 and the outdoor patio (very small) was empty and only a few people were inside. The food was fine and our waiter was very attentive and relaxed with us,which was great. I can't say if I would recommend this to anyone as I really didn't give it a fair chance as I personally prefer livelier venues.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2013Overall great experience. The humus appetizer is to die for and the food is good. It's a great place to go with two or a large group. Not too expensive and choices for all types of eaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot location but without aInNashvegasDined on 7/26/2013Hot location but without a great deal of noise. Service was a bit slow which is unusual there. Food was ok, very consistent and exactly what was on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Friday night dinnerFoodchickDined on 7/19/2013This was our first visit to Music City Flats. Has a nice relaxing dinner on the patio. Flatbreads were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeFoodguruDined on 7/19/2013Great food great atmosphere. The servers were very helpful. I will most definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Up to ParMarlabenetVIPDined on 7/11/2013This is the fifth time I have dined here and most likely the last. The people in the bar area were so loud throughout the entire restaurant, that it made it difficult to carry on a conversation. When I was unhappy about the high price of the Pinot Grigio by the glass and told the wait person that I was hoping for something around the $7 to $8 price range, he simply said, 'they change the prices all the time,' and walked away. I then found an alternate wine that I thought might work for me and he took the order later, but should have suggested it earlier. My Buffalo Chicken Flatbread was oozing with Bleu Cheese (not good), my Sister's Cali was dry, and my Niece did not receive the Candied Pecans (her fav) on her House Salad.
- Happy Birthday too me!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013I made reservations for my 28th Birthday.My 6 friends and I had such a good time we didn't want to leave! Our table was in the perfect spot away from a lot of the other restaurant guest which was good because we are a rowdy bunch :-) I was the only one who had been there before so I knew the food was awesome,everyone else were very happy with their selections.I being 36 wks pregnant couldn't partake in the bar selections, but I did notice the wine list was nice because I am a wine connoisseur and couldn't help but to gaze googly eyed at the selections :-) all in all the appetizers were great, the entrees were amazing, and the dessert was a perfect end to a perfect meal. I was told they have Happy Hour from 5-7 guess who will be back!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good spot with good service,dinedevineVIPDined on 6/20/2013A good spot with good service, and the food was fine, but lacked that extra something that could give it a little zing. Started with potstickers and southwestern egg roll, both good and a generous portion for each. I followed with BLT (Bacon, Lobster and Tomato) flatbread. It was good, but some fresh mozarella, maybe a basil leaf or a few capers would have given it a little more that would make it stand out. Enjoyable, reasonable wine list and good service when we were there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/19/2013Reserved a table for 12 for my partner's birthday. The table was set prior to arrival with no wait. Wait staff was friendly and welcoming. The whole look of the restaurant is urbane. The menu selection is one that will not break the bank, great quality, and someone for everyone to choose from along with the easy of trying what everyone got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Lunchjogirl515VIPDined on 6/10/2013The menu is fantastic with lots of unique things to choose from. You can be as healthy or as decadent as you want. The service is also incredible. Our drinks were always full and our food was quick to arrive. They were also conscientious of our time, seeing as this was the lunch hour. Also, I don't typically get dessert, but the sweet lemon berry cake is out of this world. I'd go back just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Surprise!!!!dawg37179Dined on 6/8/2013My wife and I met with another couple before a night of Bluegrass at the Station Inn, and was really impressed with the service, food, drink selection, and honestly, everything about our dining experience! Sandwiches were excellent, and the flat breads will keep us coming back for more!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!JudayDined on 5/31/2013I was in Nashville on business and found Music City Flats on Open Table. My co-worker and I had a fantastic dinner of flatbreads - mine was bacon, kale and goat cheese, my friend's was butternut squash and feta - DELICIOUS! The restaurant was beautiful, the service great, and the beer was cold! Nothing better than that! I'll definitely return to Music City Flats when I'm back in Nashville and would highly recommend it to my friends who live there.Special Features:
- Unique TasteMarlabenetVIPDined on 5/25/2013The flatbread pizza here is truly unique in flavor and ingredients. My favorites are the Cali and the Fig and Proscuitto. The servers are also top notch.Special Features:
- Superb SaladFranklinFanVIPDined on 5/9/2013The Chopped Salad at Music City Flats was one of the best I have ever had! It had lovely shrimp, crisp romain, avocado and just the right amount of a light viniagrette. It was a wow! The Kale with Onion is a great way to load up on the anti-oxidant veggie without having to figure out how to prepare it at home. At $3 it is a great add on and value. The Italian Sausage with Pepperonata pizza was quite large. The crust was super thin and crisp as expected. Great lunch spot, especially with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual yet upscale experienceLaBellDined on 5/4/2013This was my second time going to Music City Flats, and both experiences were great! I would recommend Music City Flats to both locals and visitors. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, the flatbreads are fabulous, and the restaurant stays true to what their website says: “casual dining with an upscale experience.” There's plenty of variety without the menu being overwhelming. Also, if you like wine, I would suggest trying one of their wine flyte options. I've got to add that the complementary valet parking is another perk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationMhc383Dined on 4/29/2013I can't speak for indoor seating. We were a party of seven. There happy hour prices are good. Good beer selection. Server was nice and knowledgeable. They allowed us to bring our own birthday cupcakes and give us a complimentary birthday dessert. Will be back again. Flatbreads are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is nice if yourunash202VIPDined on 4/26/2013This place is nice if you need a change in what is on your flat-breads. Beyond that, there isn't much to tell. The service is also a bit lacking. It's a atmosphere for a relaxed first date or something with another couple or friends. We'd go back- but not anytime soon.Special Features:
- We tried 3 different flatOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/26/2013We tried 3 different flat breads, our favorite was the Fig & Pros (sweet) and interesting flavor. The Cheeseburger was good but very spicy. Lobster was great too!Special Features:
- The flatbread is unique andMarlabenetVIPDined on 4/23/2013The flatbread is unique and very tasty. I had the Cali which I highly recommend. It could have been cooked a little longer, as it was a bit doughy, but overall very good.Special Features:
- Make sure to have the GoatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2013Make sure to have the Goat Cheese/Tomato Soup appetizer!Special Features:
- Frequent visitoranonymousDined on 4/20/2013So I don't live in Nashville but a couple that we're friends with does and when we are in town, looking to eat downtown, we check out the Music City flats. It has good people watching because it's located near the new condo development near downtown but also great food and great energy at the bar and a fun selection of drinks to enjoy with friends. Locals seem to diner here more so than tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Excellent. Great service great food. Would love the mac$ cheese recipe. LolSpecial Features:
- Love the food & wine list!AllisonDined on 4/5/2013Love the food & wine list! Only problem-our table was too close to the private rental area. We unfortunately could not enjoy our time together because of the noise from the loud pre-teens in the private area. Will go back there again.Special Features:
- This is the perfect placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2013This is the perfect place for a quick dinner or happy hour. It is a nice atmosphere-casual, yet classy. The menu has plenty of choices, and the salad was as good as the flatbread. Also, any time I've gone, the service has been terrific! Definitely worth a visit!Special Features:
- It was a fun place to go toLindenMartinDined on 4/3/2013It was a fun place to go to dinner. The chicken pot stickers were a good appetizer to start off with. The Cali and Bacon, Kale, & Goat Cheese flatbreads were delicious. It was a nice change of pace at a decent price.Special Features:
- Food and ambiance was goodOutOfTownFoodieVIPDined on 3/29/2013Food and ambiance was good but the service was questionable. Our waitress had an attitude and did not look like she enjoyed working there or serving customers.
- One of my favorite spots forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2013One of my favorite spots for big group dinners in the Gulch - nice but reasonably priced, something for everyone's tastes, and incredibly friendly staff.Special Features:
- Great selection of flatbreadsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/5/2013Great selection of flatbreads and sandwiches, but not much else on the food menu. House wine was tasty and the happy hour special was typical 2 for 1 but I appreciated that the special lasted until 7pm.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and waswesnat2005Dined on 2/25/2013Food was excellent and was not too expensive. The flatbread was more than enough for 1 person. Also, there is a good selection of appetizers so you could easily share between two people.Special Features:
- Great launch pad for a night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013This was my first visit since this restaurant converted from UF to now independent MC Flats. I was pleased. All of the features I enjoyed about restaurant were retained. Despite the fact that the place was packed (Sat 7p), the server was friendly and took plenty of time with us. The food arrived a timely manner. This, in an of itself, made the experience above average. Too often restaurants are really not able to function well when the volume increases. The food was interesting and good as was the wine. Check out the menu before you go- many combinations are non-traditional and may not suit everyone. Quieter than a bar but busy. Great launch pad for a night out. Not ideal for kids. Reserve w OT- I did not wait but many did.Special Features:
- The food was mediocre, atEileenVIPDined on 2/14/2013The food was mediocre, at best. The salad dressing tasted bottled, tuna was alittle fishy. Charged $3.00 for flatbread,instead of comlimentary bread.
- Very good food for a goodHeyHeyDined on 2/2/2013Very good food for a good price. Very cool location in the Gulch with other things to do nearby.Special Features:
- Very loud restaurant thatColdHappyTouristVIPDined on 1/10/2013Very loud restaurant that seemed like more of a bar scene than a dinner scene. Tables were about 70% full on a Thursday night with young singles hanging out eating flatbread and drinking wine but man was the bar hopping. The bar was crazy packed with a ton of middle aged people so I assume this is the place to find a date if you are 40+. As so many other ratings have said, waiters will not refill your non-alcoholic beverages without being forced. Even the hostess didn't say anything cordial to us and was not welcoming, she simply walked over to our table set the menus down and walked away without a word, it was quite rude. I will not revisit by choice, certainly would never bring kids here.Special Features:
- GREAT food, drinks and atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012GREAT food, drinks and atmosphere! I will FOR SURE be back.Special Features: