208 Bloor St. W.
Toronto, ON M5S 3B4Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.museumtavern.ca/
- Phone: (416) 920-0110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM;
Dinner: Daily: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Gouzopoulos
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please join our professional bartenders for specialty cocktails chilled to sub-zero temperatures with their expert use of liquid nitrogen.
- Cross Street: Avenue Rd. & Bloor St. W.
- Public Transit: Museum Tavern is located near two major TTC Subway Stops: Museum Station and St. George Station.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: A public, "Green P" parking lot is located directly behind our restaurant. The lot may be accessed from Bedford Road, one block west of Museum Tavern. The lot is half a block north on the east side of the street. Street parking is also available on Bloor Street.
A word from Museum Tavern
Museum Tavern is a classic American styled tavern. We offer traditional fare with a focus on fresh local ingredients. Our ode to the great American bar is fully stocked with house-made, classic, and oak aged cocktails, as well as a lengthy list of single malt whiskeys. We are located at 208 Bloor St. W., on the 2nd floor, directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum and the Royal Conservatory of Music. Elevators may be accessed in the lobby of our building.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos