415 Couch Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.okcmoa.com/cafe/
- Phone: (405) 235-6262
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Henry Boudreaux
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering including event planning services
- Private Party Facilities: Private party option - banquet rooms leased through Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Private Party Contact: Ahmad Farnia & Lauren Cates 4052356262
- Entertainment: Every Thursday night from May to October we feature a full cash bar and live music on the rooftop of the museum from 5-10:30.
A word from Museum Cafe
The Museum Cafe is a full service restaurant, located on the ground floor of the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, offering fine dining with an International-fusion menu. Its superb ambiance is matched by an amazing wine list and features freshly prepared food utilizing seasonal local ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Museum Cafe - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Museum Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)great for brunch (59)fit for foodies (52)great for lunch (45)good for groups (37)romantic (35)neighborhood gem (31)notable wine list (30)great for outdoor dining (23)scenic view (22)late-night find (10)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Love this place!Kat1VIPDined on 11/23/2014Great brunch! Food and service always a hit Enjoy it every time we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lvtoeatVIPDined on 11/20/2014The wait staff was excellant and catered to our every needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Museum Cafe never disappoints!PeggmeggDined on 11/13/2014Ihave dined at the Museum Cafe a number of times over the last several years, and they always deliver a great experience in every way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnoyedEastoVIPDined on 11/6/2014I work nearby and we often frequent this place for lunch. I get annoyed when I try to book a 6 person table on open table only to tell me there are no reservations available. Then I call and they say,"sure no problem" . I like to get points with open table and this doesn't allow me to do so. The food here is pretty good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014Our service was a bit slow. We wanted dessert, but we ended up not getting it due to the face that our wait service was a bit slow.Special Features:
- LulaDined on 11/2/2014Bisque Soup very good! Staff friendly & accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServicesweettoothDined on 11/1/2014After seeing an early show of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", we were surprised to find ourselves out of the theatre in only 90 min! We had no idea the show was going to be so short. This put us at the Museum Café much earlier than our reservation, however, they were so nice to find us a spot! I really do enjoy this restaurant. The food is yummy! The service is great and it is within walking distance to the Civic Center making it so convenient when seeing a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the theaterAggietteDined on 10/28/2014This place was great before we attended the theater. The food was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Angieangieforgoodfood18Dined on 10/28/2014Love this restaurant. Not only is the food excellent as well as the service, it is very convenient for our nights before a Civic Center Show. We can park close to the Civic Center and just walk over for dinner. Price is a little steep, but so worth it for the good food and convenience! We will be dining there often!Special Features:
- Personal Service Even When BusyJeffTibbVIPDined on 10/25/2014The Museum Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is exciting, different, varied, and always well prepared. The service is also excellent. This night I had tickets for the concert at 8pm. I called the Cafe to confirm my reservation. The Maitre'D saw that my reservation was for 7 and told me that even though they were completely booked she could move me to 6:30 to make sure we had time to eat and not be late. When we arrived, we were led to a table and I asked if there was another available as this one was in the middle of things. We were taken to a table we liked much better by the window. I highly recommend the Museum Cafe for it's food, atmosphere, and especially personal service.Special Features:
- Nice eveningLyleDined on 10/25/2014The restaurant is a nice find close to the theater, food was good, but could have been a little hotter. It is like some of the food had been sitting for a bit. The scallops should have been seared more than they were. The other fish dish was great. The crab cake was out of this world. Will go again, but will order differently.Special Features:
- Good service and foodJeraldkDined on 10/25/2014Our waiter was Michael, great service, food was greatSpecial Features:
- Great dinner.SupershopperDined on 10/24/2014We love the expanded menu. The goat cheese bundle appetizer was delicious and presentation was especially nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not enough staffOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2014Waited 20 minutes to be seated with a reservation for Sunday brunch. Slow to be greeted by waiter, slow to receive drinks. Upon ordering food the wait was one hour and ten minutes. Staff was friendly and apologetic and the bill was discounted. Recommend the restaurant add more staff to accommodate the Sunday crowd.
- My new go to for Sunday brunch!LovesSundayBrunchDined on 10/19/2014I love nice Sunday brunches. Good food, good Bloody Mary's, nice atmosphere, and easy parking. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedBerliGirlDined on 10/19/2014I had looked forward to brunch with my Mom since I purchased my season tickets to the ballet months ago. I made reservations weeks ahead and expected a delightful experience. Instead we sat waiting for our brunch for 45 minutes, received our meal 10 minutes before the show, and had to rush to eat, and were 10 minutes late to the show. Did they not know there were people who were wanting to get to the 2:00 show??? not totally blaming the waiter, but for my remaining Sunday matinee shows, I'll be finding another fabulous posh place to take my guests.
- Outstanding food and SERVICE!MemeDined on 10/18/2014We absolutely love Museum Cafe. The food is consistently great and the service is superb. It's amazing how great service can make such a difference and turn a great dining moment into a superb dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Good place to grab a bite if you're in the area. Prices are fairly reasonable & the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Quiet Night for a Delicious MealYumYum1VIPDined on 10/10/2014My friend and I enjoyed a delicious dinner on a recent Saturday evening. It was a quiet night, but the food was definitely "talking". The duck platter was delicious and my friend's vegetarian entree was equally appealing to her. I enjoyed some new white and red wines, using the "wine flights" option to experience them, as well as a delicious, large, brandy ice for dessert. The waitstaff was attentive. The whole evening put us in a great mood before we went to our Civic Center event. Thank you, Museum Cafe, for another great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014We had Sunday brunch. We made reservations for 4 but added 2 more and they were very gracious. The table was large and oblong (2 tables together) so it was hard to talk and hear everyone. The monkey bread appetizer was wonderful! I had the Monte cristo eggs benedict. It was fair. Very bland. Everyone else liked their selections, omelet, eggs over easy with sausage and bacon. I would like to try again for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchHankokieDined on 10/5/2014I brought a friend who was visiting from out of state along with my family to the Museum Cafe for the Sunday brunch. We thoroughly enjoyed both the food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!! Just fabulous...RJGoodeDined on 9/28/2014One of the best wine lists in OKC. Wide range of choices on the menu, a great place to sit back and relax and people watch, bring a date or bring the family. " All-occasion" establishment... Chances are, you will put this place down as THE place to go in OKC. Service, food and atmosphere are all top-notch!Special Features:
- Always lovely...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It's not a perfect visit to the OKCMOA without visiting the Cafe. The food is always great and the staff are friendly and knowledgable of their menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightRoseDined on 9/12/2014Service was very good!! Our Entree's were very fresh and good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good; a couple of weak pointsms927Dined on 9/11/2014Service, as always, was highly professional. Food was very good. Risotto was somewhat oversalted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Jewel!WonderfulDined on 9/7/2014My daughters and I had brunch before Phantom of the Opera. We have dined at art cafe in evenings only so the brunch was new to us and we enjoyed it all. The eggs benedict, crab cakes and shrimp grits were delicious and so artfully presented. We had fried green tomatoes for appetizer I highly recommend and will order again! The wait staff lovely! Love this jewel of a place!Special Features:
- Good place for brunchMJVOKCDined on 9/7/2014The food was good but one friend ordered a salad and it arrived without dressing and the greens looked a bit limp. Another friend ordered a waffle without fruit on top. It arrived with fruit on top and no butter. Took awhile to get the waiter to bring salad dressing and butter. The mini muffins are good but are getting closer to a cookie in height instead of a muffin. Butter would have been nice with those too.Special Features:
- Service Needs to EvaluatedArtLoverDined on 9/6/2014Time to Evaluate the Service. I was very excited about trying them out for the first time - afterwards, I could not believe how excellent food was compared to how terrible the Service rates. We finally forced ourselves to complain about the negligence from our waitress and found out that she was formerly a hostess that had been recently promoted. You might think that this was an isolated event, not so. I checked around with some of my colleagues, many of them have been there and have the same complaint about the slow negligent service. If we had not complained, I think that we might still be sitting there waiting for our appetizers and a drink refill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love coming here...LadyinBlueDined on 9/5/2014I love going to the Museum Cafe! I go every time I attend an event at the Civic Center Music Hall. It is within easy walking distance from the event center. The food is always great and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- Outstandingangieforgoodfood18Dined on 9/2/2014Love this place!!! Not only is it convenient for the nights that we have a show at the Civic Center, the food is excellent! Wait staff has always been friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. A very classy place, though a little pricey, you won't be disappointed in your meal. Have had the ribeye, roasted chicken, tilapia, sea bass, quail, filet and there is still more for me to try. Desserts are to die for!!! Everyone should have a great time and leave feeling satisfied with everything ordered. I will be returning there many more times in the future!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMemaDined on 9/2/2014I ordered fish and there was bone in it and the manager saw this and immediately apologized and brought the dessert menu for a free dessert for both of us. Thank you Jessica Ting. Also a complementary appetizer on our next visit. The fish was goodSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014My granddaughter and her friend loved having brunch at the Museum Cafe last Sun. They said everything was delicious.Special Features:
- ShowtimeRord58VIPDined on 8/30/2014We often go to the Museum Cafe before the show, the food is great and it's a convenient walk from the Civic Center. The food was excellent yet again this visit, but it seemed a little busier than normal and the service was having a little trouble keeping up. We awaited longer for dinner which put us in a rush to make the show on time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- out of towner visitimpressedDined on 8/30/2014We had friends visit from Houston, for the first time, and wanted to show them what OKC has to offer. Lunch at the museum and some sites around town showed a city with great art and sophistication.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MKayDined on 8/30/2014I love the cafe and its always our spot for lunch before all the plays at the Civic Center!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!luvOKCMOAcafeDined on 8/30/2014The club sandwich was delicious - best I've ever had. Server was attentive without overdoing it. I like the fact that the cafe is quiet enough that you can easily carry on a conversation even when the place is packed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaknMusicDined on 8/28/2014As always, the food and service are superb at Museum Cafe. I had fish tacos which were prepared just perfectly with big pieces of grilled swordfish, salad and fresh radishes. We were seated and served promptly. I love this restaurant!Special Features:
- A Quiet EveningDavidVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was delicious, the service was second to none and the overall atmosphere was very, very nice. It has been too long since we have had dinner there. We will not wait so long for our next trip. My filet and my wife's sea bass were excellent. The fried green tomatoes appetizer was a very good choice.Special Features:
- One of my favorite placesMichmitchDined on 8/21/2014I have eaten brunch here many times and it is always the best in the city. The other day I had dinner for the first time and it was exceptional of course. I ordered the ribeye and it was the best steak I have had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special lunchdocjkkDined on 8/11/2014I took my niece for a good-bye lunch the day before she was leaving the state to attend college. It was a nice place for us to have both a little fun and some "sage old uncle advice" time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.