Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
1515 West Third Street
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/
- Phone: (216) 623-1300
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:00am
Ala Carte Brunch: 10:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Unspecified, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Arnoldi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Muse, Cleveland offers exceptional cuisine along with our world renowned service. Our outstanding chefs will present your five star meal in style. Allow our pastry chef to create delectable desserts that your guests will not soon forget. Muse offers a private dinning room with conference table seating up to 12 people with Captain style chairs. Rental Fee applys. While The Muse at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland offers versatile semi-private dining accommodations for events and large parties, our venue also offers additional private dining options throughout the hotel. Our Plaza Room, Director's Room and Boardroom are also great private dining spaces that are sure to suit your next dinner party, corporate, or leisure needs.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Manager 2169025255x
- Special Events: Excellent pre-game destination for Cavaliers & Indians games - Underground walk way to Quicken Loans Arena - Validated valet parking is available.
A word from Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
It’s a celebration of the arts, of culture, of the region. It’s an experience for all of the senses, from the local artists’ work gracing the walls to the clean, crisp flavors & colorful presentation on the plate. It’s the palate of today’s savvy diner who hungers for a comfortable, approachable meal with a true sense of place. Muse, a new concept that is truly inspired, is located in the heart of downtown at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, featuring innovative cuisine driven by exceptional ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (4)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- jlwjebVIPDined on 11/6/2014The food was absolutely exquisite, especially the Grand Marnier soufflé for dessert. From the front door valets to the wait staff, the service was plentiful, friendly and there just at the right time. A delightful experience worthy of the great restaurants of this country.Special Features:
- The following 176 reviews are from the Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland reviews archive.
- Breakfast was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Took my husband & Dad for father's day because I had a gift card. The food was good. For an upscale place I would have expected more of a wow factor on the breakfast dishes, but they were just basic breakfast dishes... no fancy presentation or anything. My son's french toast was literally 2 pieces of bread on a plate cut into triangles.....nothing else on the plate. The breakfast potatoes were good. The breakfast quesadilla was also good. My eggs benedict was done well. Just nothing exciting about it. The service here is always very attentive, and the staff is very pleasant from being seated until leaving. I probably would not have breakfast here again, but that is only because there are so many other places in the area to try!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/30/2014I had not realized there was a restaurant in the Ritz until i stumbled across it on Open table. I was very pleasantly surprised! Absolutely enjoyed everything about the place. Thanks for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatlittlekingsDined on 5/17/2014Our server was the bright spot. Very pleasant. The food for the price isn't what you'd expect, especially with all the other choices downtown. There were only about 3 other tables seated when we were there which was a Saturday evening so that says something. If you can't fill tables on a Friday or Saturday night you are in trouble. I don't want to be to harsh, nothing was bad, just not up to par with area choices.
- Anniversary dinnerJoanDined on 5/3/2014Food and service was wonderful. My only concern was that it was so empty. That always makes me nervous but it turned out wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunch buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/20/2014Ballroom brunch was overpriced - wide variety of food, but table decor (including cheap flower pots on the table) and ballroom ambience were so-so, given this was the Ritz...
- We ate breakfast again todayDaveVIPDined on 3/28/2014We ate breakfast again today at Muse. James was our waiter again. He makes your visit enjoyable. We had the omelets today. The ingredients were fresh and tasty. When we are in downtown Cleveland we will make Muse one of our must visit stops.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been attending theDaveVIPDined on 3/27/2014We have been attending the CIFF events at Tower City. The Ritz and Muse stand out as to why Cleveland is grreat . we ate breakfast and had the same waiter Jack as we did for lunch the day before. He made us want to come back. The food was outstanding and the service was beyond great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodCrateLady1dinerVIPDined on 3/22/2014We always enjoy dinner at Muse. The room is so comfortable, staff well trained and food is always very good. The price of the entrees, etc. are fair based on the quality of food. We find some of the other restaurants in downtown Cleveland, are overpriced based on their quality.Special Features:
- Each year we volunteer withDaveVIPDined on 3/18/2014Each year we volunteer with the Cleveland International Film Event. We always make it a point to visit Muse for our first day and have a Champagne breakfast. This is a real treat! The selection is great. We had a basic breakfast that was perfect. Coming to Muse is a great way to start your day. A few members of the Mimi Heat made it a little more interesting too. Oh but no King James.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully romantic dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2014Wonderfully romantic dinner for me and my wife. Food and service were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekCLEdinerDined on 2/26/2014I went to Muse for restaurant week with a friend and it was a great experience. The service was wonderful and the food was fantastic! This is definitely a restaurant I would dine at again for a special occasion (Only because of the price. If I could afford it I would eat here more often!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UGGG`UGGGGDined on 2/26/2014Although the food was good the service was awfull, the place had no business but the waitstaff HAD to change the table next to us and make a ruckas. We had to ask for butter and olives for a martini, for the price I would never return
- ReviewReviewerVIPDined on 2/14/2014Everyone went out of their way to treat us special. Food was delicious, service was wonderful, and staff went out of their way to help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We celebrated Valentines day,OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2014We celebrated Valentines day, and it was very special. Richard, the chef, was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Overpriced100bestreviewerVIPDined on 1/8/2014The food and service were very good, however, it was overpriced. You can get the same level of service and food quality at a lot less cost at many of Cleveland's Independent Restaurants!
- Bad food, bad service, overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/23/2013I expected much more from the Ritz-Carlton's lone restaurant. There were two other tables occupied in the restaurant. We were there 15 minutes before we had a drink, and our food arrived 45 minutes later. We had steak. Both were poor cuts of beef and overcooked. To say the meal was average would be overstating. Frankly, it was an awful experience, which is sad, since my wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- Overall, the food was basicallyGrammyDined on 12/16/2013Overall, the food was basically adequate. Very disappointed in the entree -- bass over quiono. Was not worth the price and would never order it again.
- Peaceful.LaurapDined on 12/15/2013Food was delicious, al be it pricey for what you get. Server was diligent, but when asked a question, he was going to check, but never retuned with the answer. My question was: is the chicken breast organic, free range? We were going to see the preview of Downton Abbey, & maybe he thought we were pressed for time, but brought the check for the foursome as one check. So we decided to just split 4 ways, which meant some paid more & some less. But when he brought it back, it was only split 3 ways. We decided to figure the rest out ourselves & get to the ballroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Meat On The BonesambyVIPDined on 12/15/2013For a top name like Ritz Carlton this should have been over the top , but it was not. It was very underwhelming, very plain, few offerings, expensive, and full of CLEVELAND UGLY FUNK. I understand Cleveland's reputation. It carries over into every aspect of life. Well deserved.Special Features:
- hire more help.joelDined on 12/13/2013This could be a romantic,foodie restaurant but some of the food over-salted and the Cleveland clambake was overcooked (even when they remade a dish). All other food was perfectly cooked especially the scallops which were perfectly seared. We saw two waiters and no busboy so while our server was friendly, service was poor (thus the title). While the restaurant was not busy when we came (7:30 and most were on coffee), the water,wine,the appetizers, and finally the main course each had increasingly (very) long waits to arrive. (The manager did remove much of the meal from our bill unasked) Again, this could be a gem, hire more help.
- Nice service and pleasant ambienceac77Dined on 11/23/2013The service and ambience were great. The pace of the meal was just right. Unfortunately, our entrees were both over-cooked and the desserts were nothing special.Special Features:
- Very goodlschool12VIPDined on 11/9/2013Exactly what you would expect from the Ritz. Great service, food was very good and unique. Very balanced wine list and extremely helpful waitstaff. Cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Service and FoodJMK924Dined on 10/24/2013Good was great - service was even better. Waitstaff and hostess were very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always the Muse was awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2013As always the Muse was awesome. We were celebrating our friends birthday and it was truly wonderful. The menu changed but for the better! Please keep as is. Wonderful food, service and ambience.Special Features:
- WonderfulMamamiaDined on 9/17/2013The resturant was beautiful, I was there celebrating my birthday and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I had a great time and would definitely return.Special Features:
- Beautiful placeWOWODined on 7/20/2013Restaurant was pretty, beautiful flowers, artwork, lighting. There were 2 tables of people when we arrived, but they left soon afterwards. It was way too quiet in there. I asked the waitress to put on music. She said it was on, but we couldn't hear it, so she turned it up. Only 1 other couple came in during the hour and a half that we were there. Overall the food was really good, but expensive. We were with antother couple; 3 of the 4 of us loved our food. The other person had mussels that were covered with french fries, and said the mussels were tasteless, and the fries got soggy as soon as they fell in the broth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful & RomanticfishprincessVIPDined on 5/24/2013The food is great and the atmosphere is so cozy, warm and comfortable. We went on a cold night and had a table right by the fireplace. Had pork shank and polenta which was excellent, duck confit w/rice waffle, coconut & shrimp bisque, and beef short ribs. It was all amazing! This is probably the most beautiful and old school dining room in the city. Menu choices and service are top notch. Quiet and relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Chef and more....SatoriDined on 5/9/2013The chef designs a monthly features based on farm fresh ingredients. The theme was asparagus. This feature also had a wine pairing option. Our waiter Roderick selected the most delicious wines to accompany the exceptional meal. Starter included mini crabcakes with slaw. Then came incredible spinach salad with shaved asparagus. Main entree was cod on risotto cake with grilled asparagus. The dessert was incredible baklava. The meal with wine pairing was fabulous. I asked to thank the chef and he came to our table. We thanked him for his talent in preparing a meal right out of top chef. Each course looked like art the way it was plated. I would suggest the Muse at the Ritz Carlton for a special occasion, or anyone that appreciates fine food.Special Features:
- Great special occasion placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013A great place for a special occasion. While somewhat expensive, the food and wine are excellent, taking some sting out of the price. The beautiful dining room with its spectacular fireplace is quiet and confortable. I appreciate a restaurant where I can hear my dinner partner. I enjoyed the special, a sixteen ounce veal chop perfectly done. When the waitress noticed that I was not enjoying the vegetable that accompanied the dish, she offered to get me a substitute. When the bill came, there was an additional charge for what I believed was merely a replacement for the vegetable originally served. She also charged us for two glasses of wine each when we only had one. This error was immediately repaired when pointed out.Special Features:
- A+ atmosphere & service, food OKWorldcuriousVIPDined on 4/4/2013This is such a beautiful room. The food we ordered was very good, but I was a bit disappointed with the menu offerings at lunch. A pretty unimaginative menu. Salad selections were predictable, they had burgers and veggie burgers, but nothing that could be called "fit for foodies"
- We are attending the ClevelandDaveVIPDined on 4/4/2013We are attending the Cleveland International Film Fest. We always make this a must stop place. Today we ate breakfast. Food was good and great service.
- Our Waiter was out of it.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Our Waiter was out of it. They could not fully honor the drink flight special that was offered for restaurant week. Over pricedSpecial Features:
- The food was good, howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013The food was good, however our service was lacking for such a high end restaurant. We had to ask for bread at our table after we realized every other table around us had some. Then it took a good 20 minutes just to get our bill from our server.. Not my favorite dining experience but not terrible either..
- my new beef place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013never even knew this place existed! we had a great meal, and now its my fav beef place!Special Features:
- Best ServiceEpicuriousEmilyDined on 3/1/2013This is the best service I have ever had. I requested no bacon on something and the executive chef brought out each one of our dishes personally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We received the royal treatment!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2013Wonderful experience. We had the Restaurant Week special. The food was fabulous, we had a great bottle of champagne, and the service was superb. It was an excellent way to start the evening prior to go to the Muse concert. The customer service was so fantastic, we felt like royalty. We will be back!Special Features:
- Our meal was excellent. TheHappyTummyDined on 2/23/2013Our meal was excellent. The food was well prepared and the service is the best I have seen in Cleveland.Special Features:
- nicegreatDined on 2/20/2013My wife and went there to celebrate her birthday . Very nice - Highly recommend to my freinds and familySpecial Features:
- Exceeded my expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013My husband and I had an amazing experience at Muse... I read so many outstanding reviews on that restaurant and decided to find out for myself. I'm telling you, I was NOT disappointed. I ordered the salmon w/ginger rice. It was cooked to perfection. It was so juicy and tasty! My husband had the fish. I can't remember what type of fish, but it was SO good. For dessert, we have some kind of peanut butter bombe. So lucious... The wine list was GREAT and our waitress was outstanding. The staff were super friendly, even when we called to make reservations. The ambiance was perfect. I'm telling ya, Muse is another Cleveland gem. Everyone must try Muse. Maybe, even make a weekend event out of it, by staying the Ritz and having dinner at Muse...Special Features: