Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
4315 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.musashis.com/
- Phone: (405) 602-5575
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Mon-Fri: 11:00am-4:00pm Dinner Mon-Thu: 4:00pm-11:00pm Dinner Fri-Sat: 4:00pm-Midnight Dinner Sun: 4:00pm-9:pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Kurt Fleischfresser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Will Rogers Theatre Event Center, which is located just across the street from Musashi's, provides outstanding catering services for small business meetings or wedding receptions for 300 guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Musashi's steakhouse can accommodate large parties of up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Jade Buntyn 4056025623
- Entertainment: Exciting knife and fire entertainment performed by skillful tepp chefs
- Special Events: Party Room for up to 20 guests, Great place to have Company Christmas Party or rehearsal dinner.
A word from Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
In a comfortable, elegant atmosphere, Musashi's offers each dish prepared at your table by skilled Teppanyaki Chefs with dazzling displays of fire and artistry. Guests may also enjoy traditional sake, fine wine, and Musashi's special frozen drinks on a beautiful patio setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)good for groups (56)kid-friendly (28)romantic (28)neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (21)great for lunch (17)hot spot (15)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (13)vibrant bar scene (10)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (6)scenic view (6)Show More
- You won't regret comingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014The chefs are and put on a great show to keep you entertained. The food was awesome and fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pinto PartyDottiellamaDined on 11/9/2014We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the food and atmosphere for our dinning experience. The chef was awesome and entertaining as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014spend my anniversary and birthdays there every yearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated daughters birthday.chopsticksDined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed watching chef cook meals and work with knifes. Food was very delicious and birthday cake surprised daughter.Very nice lunch with the girlsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fun atmosphereMarine4life73Dined on 10/24/2014My family and I enjoy coming here. Even without a reservation the established is quick to seat you. The cook is always entertaining and each cook has their own style. The food is always prepared to your specifications and the portions are fair to pricing. It's a neat experience if you have never been and would recommend to travelersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceMurphySlawDined on 10/22/2014We loved the show! We enjoyed all the food. Our server even went the extra step making our appetizer for us. (wish I could remember his name) We had their Wagyu steaks and enjoyed them and all the sides. We will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceyofruitbawssDined on 10/18/2014Love going here! Happy hour is the best (the sushi ladies in the back are great!) Also great place for groups. Very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Had a fantastic time. Reservation was a bit late because the table before ours stayed way too long. It was well worth the wait though. Food and drinks were both fantastic. I recommend the Kobe Beef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantTurtle77Dined on 10/18/2014We love Musashi's. We had our 7 year old nephew it was his first time, he loved it!Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!AliceInOKDined on 10/18/2014This is the 2nd time I have eaten at this restaurant with a small group of friends. Very enjoyable - chefs are entertaining while cooking the food before our very eyes. I would take out-of-town company here, too. Fun place - good food. I had salmon on the first visit - very good - clear soup - very good. This time we split the sampler for 2 - bit of beef, chicken and shrimp with the fried rice, vegetables and green tea ice cream. Recommend it. I tried the Miso soup - I'll stick with the clear soup. Miso was too fishy for my taste. They also have a nice variety of Saki.Special Features:
- Daughter's BirthdayMusashisDined on 10/12/2014We went to Musashi's for my daughter's birthday dinner. It is a wonderful venue for special occasions. The food was excellent. We will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Special Occasion DestinationKorianiDined on 10/11/2014I LOVE Musashi's! It can get rather pricy, which is why we only dine there for special occasions (not to mention we live about 100 miles away) but it's worth the trip AND the money. If we lived closer, we would definitely go more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointedsweettoothDined on 10/5/2014This was my first visit to Musashi's and had heard good things, however, I was disappointed with how crammed in I felt. The chefs even had to move around each other to cook at their stations. The food was acidic tasting. I must say, our waiter was excellent!!!
- Wonderful, as always!OKCPirateDined on 10/4/2014Our families favorite OKC restaurant. Thank you for another great experience!Special Features:
- Good Food and Servicec4690VIPDined on 10/2/2014Service and food were excellent. Portion size is a bit small for the price.Special Features:
- Request for Chef Paul!EmmaDined on 9/26/2014Musashi is amazing! Food and entertainment. Thank for a great meal!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I wasn't sure what to expect and was surprised by the chiefs fire show. I loved it and can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of time/money. Disappointing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I've gotten much better quality food for much less cost. This restaurant was highly recommended, and I knew it would be a bit on the pricier side especially looking at reviews online. Dress code said business casual, but upon arriving it appeared every other customer missed that memo. The salad I started with had an extremely over-powering dressing that was distinctive and not sustainable after the first bite (which was good since they only give you a small bowl of salad anyways, even though they way over-charge for it). The fried rice tasted terrible, the soup looked quite icky, the veggies were ok, the meat was ok; but I would never pay that much for barely average food. Scratch that, below average food. I will NOT be returning here EVER.
- ShouldHaveBeenAFoodCriticDined on 9/19/2014We had 3 really friendly/funny OU Medical Students dining next to our family of 4 (which included 2 children,) They were very nice and made our dining experience very enjoyable. The food at Musashi's is always great, the chefs and staff are too!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT SERVICEJFORDDined on 9/10/2014We received excellent service, cooks was not as entertaining as at Shogun but we the service was much better! Food was great, I was thinking we would get soup and salad but you only get one or the other, no biggie. Loved that they brought my daughter a small piece of cake and took our group picture without an additional charge. we will definitely be going back here! MUST TRY IT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceDiner101Dined on 9/6/2014Great place for special occasions! Food was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall pretty goodFeedmefudDined on 8/31/2014Good food good ambience. My wife and I liked the experience and the service but we felt like they really rushed us to eat, but I also understand that might be just the way it goes at steakhouses like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Special TreatBirthdayHostDined on 8/28/2014At least one member of our family, usually more, pick Musashi's for his or her birthday dinner. It is also one of our favorite restaurants to go to before a play. The ambiance is wonderful. Service is attentive, but not intrusive. Food is always great. And no matter how often we go, we always marvel at the skill of the chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkiemahnVIPDined on 8/26/2014Upscale alternative for OKC - very fresh and different - friendly and very responsive service - I don't go there often, but always very pleased when I do - a fun and differentiated, healthy alternativeSpecial Features:
- Good OneNikkiDined on 8/26/2014I met a woman in the airport in St. Louis last night who recommended this restaurant of her chef husband to me along with Cafe Neko. I promised to make a reservation and try it out and I am so glad that I did. It was a wonderful experience all the way around. My waitress , Gwen was extremely helpful in describing the menu to me and making suggestions on how to eat sushi. I ordered the Tootsie Roll, Salmon and Scallion Robata and Goma Chicken. Everything was wonderful. Great recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will be returningTrippDined on 8/23/2014I had never been to musashis and it was my girls and I's first anniversary. Had an amazing time at a booth near the bar where we enjoyed a volcano. (Amazing) We then had the gyoza for an appetizer. (Amazing) My girl had the baby gecko and I had the tsunami special... Can you guess?? (AMAZING!!) I don't eat seafood but I ate the s*** out of the crablegs. Lol. Overall one of the bets dining expierences I've ever encountered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what you would hope forTreyDined on 8/16/2014Our dining experience is exactly as I would hope it would be for a restaurant of the type as Musashi's. We were running a few minutes late but the customary policy is that all or most of those who have the same reservation time are present, so we actually ended up being 10 minutes early. The service, the chef, and the food were excellent. We will definitely be going back frequently, as this has become one of our favorite Japanese Steakhouses.Special Features:
- NicearplnfxrDined on 8/13/2014a first time visit, went to eat and listen to friends providing the music.Special Features:
- Great sushi!NeneDined on 8/7/2014We ordered the happy hour buy 1 sushi roll get robata. The sushi roll was bigger tham expected and really good, tastewise. The salmon could have been fresher, and the menu selection is not too broad. The hibachi is great spot for group lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Wonderful first visitSuperbDined on 8/6/2014My sister suggested it for our mom's birthday. It was outstanding. We're already loooking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday lunchH2onerdDined on 8/5/2014The chef was fantastic! He was considerate of my small child, warned us before he lit a showy fire on the grill. My 18 month-old has never liked meat, but enjoyed both the teriyaki beef and chicken. Overall it was a nice experience. Musashi's even treated me to a piece of birthday cake.Special Features:
- FunstreuliVIPDined on 8/2/2014Our chef was very entertaining and our server was excellent; we had two children with us and she helped ensure they were having a good time, too. The food was good, though not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodWKDjrDined on 8/1/2014I can honestly say everything I have tried on the menu has been great. The presentation of the food to the flavor is above and beyond. I feel it is totally a great value for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TeppanyakiDoclightDined on 7/27/2014Awesome show and food. Also their sushi is SUPERB.Special Features:
- The following 533 reviews are from the Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Fun DinnerOKCThunderDined on 7/23/2014Our reservation worked out great! We were seated right away. Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating. We had the Shrimp and steak and everything was delicious. All the staff were very service oriented without being obtrusive. Will definitely go back. Fun with the Hibachi chef.Special Features:
- carolineDined on 7/15/2014I absolutely love Musashi's!! It's been one of my favorite places for years! The ambiance is so fun and makes it such a special meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great Food & AtmosphereSparkynpepDined on 7/13/2014I have been to Musashi's several times and it's always a pleasant & memorable experience.Special Features:
- Good Times to be Had by AllSeptemfluousDined on 7/11/2014The drinks and service were impeccable. Our cook was skilled, talented, and very engaging. The only complaint was that the fried rice had a a strong taste of cumin that gave it a distinctly Indian flavor. I like Indian food... just not when I go to a Japanese restaurant.Special Features:
- Fun dining experienceShanDined on 7/10/2014We started off with a lady love roll and gyoza, which were both great. I had a cucumber martini to drink that was so delicious! We all ordered our meals off of the hibachi menu. Between the group we tried the filet, shrimp, lobster and crab legs. It was all flavorful and cooked perfectly. I wasn't sure how crab legs would be cooked on the hibachi, but they were surprisingly very tasty! Overall Musashi's is a very fun and yummy dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakafternoonoutDined on 6/21/2014We did dine early before it was to busy. The food was great and the chef was very entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.